Corrupting Jay Melding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd bounce around the room, taking one item at a time to her chair, then stand there asking me what I thought about nutrition or a different pair of socks, or should we slow down for Jay or try and PR.

My head was swimming. I managed to get my things together, brush my teeth, and get into bed just before nine. Sabrina was surprised that I didn't want to stay up to talk. She asked if she could watch videos on her laptop with the lights out and earbuds in. I told her it was fine then rolled over, facing away from her.

It didn't take her long to softly pat my ass, telling me I should turn over and look. I reluctantly did, and much to my surprise and amazement, she was watching lesbian porn. There was a blonde going down on a black girl. I just shook my head after maybe looking a bit too long then rolled back over.

Sabrina giggled, shut her computer down, slipped further under the sheet to begin masturbating. I could hear her moaning as the bed moved just like last night. I knew it was pointless to argue with her. I did want to get to sleep, so being the sheep I apparently was, I rolled back over to play with myself.

Sabrina grinned, "Feels good, doesn't it, Tanika?"

I whispered, "It does, I can't believe we're doing this again, Sabrina.

She then asked, "Can I help you?"

Before I could say anything, her hand was pushing mine out of the way. Her slender finger toying with me heading straight to my hood covered clit. The girl was good. I laid back and let her play. My mind was all over the place, trying to figure out what was going on. She had been on her back next to me, making it a little awkward for her. She quickly changed positions exchanging hands so she could suckle me. I moaned my resistance, out the window.

She kept at it. My eyes closed, enjoying the sensations my body was feeling. I did manage to open my eyes when her finger left my tingling sex. She shifted positions placing her leg between mine. Then moving up my body, she lowered her breast to my face. I was baffled until she whispered, Taste them, Tanika, you know you want to."

Her thigh rubbing against my pussy robbed all of the logic from my head, leaving me without a brain. My mouth took control; lips clamped tight around her nipple as I began to nurse. My hands on her lower back were feeling her muscles against my palms. Her voice was soft and sweet, telling me how good I was sucking on her tits.

Her leg rubbing against me was very different and yet exciting. I'd thought about the girls back in high school masturbating to relax in our hotel room. Never in my life had I seriously thought about joining them.

Sabrine was making me realize what I'd missed. Her words, her body, her actions had broken through my heterosexual defenses. I loved this.

I continued 'nursing' for lack of a better word, one breast, then the other, and back again. Sabrina's thigh on my sex felt very good. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It was frightening yet very erotic. She kept telling me how good I was and how she loved my mouth on her tits. If I could have spoken, I would have said her rubbing me was driving me crazy, a good crazy. We kept this up for quite some time until I couldn't take it anymore and climaxed. It was different than with her father. That's when it dawned on me. I was fucking her father, and she was fucking me. Somehow that thought pushed me over the edge, and I came letting go of her breast and staring up at her hovering over me.

When it all subsided, she smiled, kissed me then rolled over whispering good-night. I lay there, stunned at what had just happened. I was confused and sated at the same time.

ooOOOoo

I couldn't believe Tanika let me get away with all those yummy things we did together. In my mind, that was just the start of her seduction. I planned on more those weekends I returned home to visit, making excuses to touch or be near her. I know she enjoyed what we did despite her reluctance to talk about it.

Our race was great! I PRed with Tanika not far behind, and dad did great as well, finishing under two hours.

When we returned to our hotel room, I waited until Tanika was in the shower then joined her. She was shocked when I opened the shower door to step in. She shook her head no, of course, I ignored it. I slipped in under the stream of warm water as she backed up. Unfortunately for her, the shower wasn't that big.

She soon got over it when my finger slipped between her legs. Her eyes went wide, then rolled back in her head. I suckled those amazing breasts as I fingered her to a quick, intense orgasm. I wanted her to think about me while we were apart and crave me to be in her bed.

12