Corrupting the Bradley's - Anja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see what you mean. I don't think he'd be too thrilled about it," Kellen realized, his eyes shifting, clearly thinking through the possibility and landing on only one conclusion.

"On the other hand, if Tim is fucking your mother, he can't really complain, now can he?" she countered with irrefutable logic, clarity, and forthrightness.

In her heart of hearts, Emma knew her vile plan was cruel, and also selfish, but it served to ease the downfall of Anja Bradley, so she convinced herself it was okay to receive a little side benefit too.

Tim's a good-looking 18-year-old, and the thought of sex with a young buck after the old men she'd serviced at Hank's behest had a sordid appeal. That the muscled athlete appreciated her 'great rack,' and probably every other part of her luscious body, only added to her intrigue.

"Yeah, that makes sense. I doubt he'll object. He's always talking about sex. I bet he jumps at the chance to get into your panties," Kellen teased, lightening the mood with his wisecrack.

"Alright, alright. Look who's talking? I mean, it wasn't difficult convincing you to fuck your mother," Emma agreed with a roll of her pretty green eyes, rising to her feet with the matter settled and giving him a doting kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah, I suppose, but it's still a little weird," he conceded with a knowing smirk.

"I'll talk to Anja about it first," she suggested surprisingly. "I know that sounds odd, but trust me, it will smooth the path more than it will cause problems."

Kellen eyed his mother with unspoken concern.

"Honestly, Kel, what can she say after she's spent the last week screwing my tireless son?" Emma snarked good-naturedly, ready to start her day. "If she's as smart as she seems, she'll see the wisdom in it too, at least if she wants continued access to your cock."

"She does, I'm sure of that," our son answered confidently, understanding Anja's insatiable need and growing dependence on raw, unbridled sex.

"Good. Now, get to school, and let me take care of Mrs. Bradley," his mother ordered parentally, reassuming her more comfortable role of all-knowing mother.

After listening to the entire conversation, including Emma's astute yet self-serving decision to seduce the handsome young ballplayer from down the street, I headed out the door for the office, ready for another day of my indentured service to Hank Allenby.

Disturbingly, my mind buzzed with the wicked possibility of watching my wife, and Kel's buddy, Tim, in action.

*****************

That afternoon, Kellen showed up at the Bradley's door, greeted by Anja wearing a full, traditional kitchen apron to mid-thigh, and that was all. Her straight black hair was no longer in a topknot, but instead crafted into two cutesy pigtails unbefitting her age and maturity, leaving our unworldly son to guess what she had in mind for this visit.

"Hey there, hunk, why don't we see what's in the kitchen?" she purred, looking hot yet domestic in the lace-frilled blue fabric as Kellen immediately stripped off in the foyer.

Once again, our smiling son joyfully followed her uncovered, heart-shaped ass, with a pretty bow tied above a pair of adorable dimples, while also spying a generous portion of side-boob jostling from either side of the bib.

Arriving in the kitchen, Kellen's ardor was already at a peak, and he wasted no time bending his lovely hostess over the countertop, reaching within the front of the apron feeling up her soft, malleable breasts while pressing his erect staff lengthwise along the crack of her glorious ass.

"Oooh, aren't we in a hurry, but I need a little help," Anja cooed happily, eager for his indefatigable cock in her heated fuck channel but recognizing a problem.

Scurrying to the pantry, she quickly retrieved a wide stepstool and placed it on the floor in front of the counter.

"I use this for reaching hard to get things in tall places," she teased, grasping his hard shaft before stepping up and dropping her elbows onto the granite countertop.

"There, that should do the trick," the mature vixen assured gleefully, wagging her ripe bottom invitingly, signaling she was now ready for him to make his entrance, as it were.

Drawing up to Anja's fleshy bumper, Kellen brushed his expansive crown along her already dripping wet slit a few times, then easily knifed his swollen lance deep into her core in one authoritative movement.

"Ahhhhhhh, that's nice, stud, taking what you want when you visit," she sighed admiringly as he took her doggy-style, thrilled by her hung athlete's commanding shaft filling her so completely.

Soon recognizing the purpose of her girlish hairstyle, Kellen took the supplicating coquette from behind for the next five minutes, grasping her pigtails as reins pulling her head back and torso up freeing her full, jello-y tits to gyrate wildly in time to his regular cadence.

Alternately starting and stopping, slowing and speeding up, or grinding hard then leisurely using deep, penetrating strokes, our hardworking son quickly reduced the compliant Finnish housewife into a quivering fuck toy, reliably sawing his resilient prick into her sopping hole and steadily powering her to greater heights of passion.

"Ohhh, yes, uhhh, fuck me hard, Kellen. Oh god, unnh, I love your big cock," Anja's high-pitched squeals echoed off the kitchen walls, cumming mightily not once but twice in only minutes receiving his unwavering thrusts.

As she peaked, Kellen's rapid-fire hips became a blur, driving the caterwauling MILF into a frenzy for a third time when he suddenly stopped on a dime, abruptly withdrawing his pulsing meat without warning.

"Ahhh! No, don't stop! Wha-what are you doing? I'm, uh, so close," the flustered matron shrieked her shock and disappointment at the sudden disappearance of his hammering stanchion, leaving gaping cock sheath unfilled.

Without a word, Kellen gripped his juice-soaked, veined shaft and grasped Mrs. Bradley's full ass cheek. Parting the pale flesh at the crack, he menacingly braced the slippery knob against her vulnerable roseate button.

"Ohhh nooooo, Kel, not there! Please, I'm not ready for that yet," she squealed, alarmed as the light flashed like a strobe about his nasty intent.

"You said every way possible, my beautiful married fuck slut," Kellen growled with urgency but not anger. "I've wanted to tap your perky ass since you taunted me with it last Saturday."

"Yes, ohhh, I-I know, it's just, I, uh, I need lubri-uh-cation. I'm too tight and, oh, you're too big, um, thick," Anja sputtered nervously, wiggling her hips defensively in fear but making only minimal effort at escaping his powerful grasp.

Charged with completing his assignment from Hank of thoroughly dominating Anja Bradley without resistance, Kellen determined now was the time to seal the deal by claiming her last forbidden orifice.

'Smack!' he landed a reverberating slap on her glorious flank.

It was a startling move sounding worse in the echo of the tile kitchen than it truly was in strength.

'Smack, smack, smack!'

"Ahhh, oh my goodness!" the flailing wife issued a high-pitched squeak of awe and astonishment after three more strikes landed successively on her upturned bum.

"Every way possible," our insistent son reiterated, raising his hand prepared for more but pausing to let her comply.

"O-okay, yes, take me there, my stud," she stammered her weak-willed acquiescence, her capitulation signaled by wiggling her rump in positive affirmation.

Kellen smiled, pleased with her concession after only the modest chastisement of her bottom, simply wanting to scare her into compliance.

"Yes, Kellen, uh, t-take my ass, but, um, p-please, use some oil and, uh, go easy," Anja stuttered, her acceptance wary and begging for a small indulgence from her imperious young lover.

It was such a personal surrender for the modest woman - giving up her sacred asshole to Tim's longtime best friend in an act she never imagined even a few days ago. Now enmeshed in her depraved venture into adultery, lust and a growing submissiveness fired her thoughts and desires, well beyond any moral anchor previously framing her life.

Sympathetically, Kellen withdrew to the pantry, removing a bottle of vegetable oil and returning to Mrs. Bradley prone on the counter, decked out in only an apron and pigtails, adorably vulnerable looking apprehensively over her shoulder cautiously watching his every move.

Warming the emollient in his palm, our son compassionately coated his fingers, pressing one against the clenching aperture of her rectum, and generously preparing her for entry.

"My cock is slippery wet from your pussy, Mrs. Bradley, but I understand," he offered, expressing a respect contradictory to his actions.

Benevolently, Kellen smeared the slick oil onto the wrinkled opening, sliding his forefinger inside to the second knuckle, and easing the path of his forthcoming prick.

"Huh, yes, that helps. Go easy, baby," she accepted, flinching reflexively with the first probe before relaxing a little as he explored her snug anal canal, twisting in a second finger expanding the breach.

"I will, ma'am, if you're a good little fuck slut. I want to fuck your ass, not bust it, but I will if you don't obey," Kellen warned, easing his purplish crown to her puckering anus again with the implied threat hovering in her ears.

"Y-yes, I un-der-stand. I'll be a good, um, little fuck slut, Kellen. Y-ou can, uh, f-fuck my ass," she peeped anxiously, sounding every bit the slut she was becoming, bent naked over the counter in her cutesy pigtails tied with blue ribbons.

Try as he might in playing the role Hank sought by breaking our friendly neighbor to the power of his cock and her ultimate subjugation, our bighearted son simply couldn't inflict pain on Anja beyond the rough but playful bondage, modest spankings, and naughty sex she secretly desired.

Kellen genuinely liked Mrs. Bradley, cherishing his visits to Tim and overnight stays enjoying the kindly mother's sweetness and genial hospitality. Certainly, he loved this wholly unexpected side of her personality, and especially fucking her savagely in the demeaning manner she apparently preferred, but he didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Still, Hank Allenby's orders required him to exert his burgeoning Alpha male, taking what he wanted from those around him, with the assignment of emotionally subduing the unfortunate wife as an inferior sexual plaything needed to save our family from separation and destruction.

Anja wasn't entirely new to anal sex, as she and Frank engaged in it early in their marriage.

That was years ago, and truthfully, they hadn't had much sex of any kind recently, in part driving her newfound carnal hunger. Kellen's cock was easily bigger than her average husband, and that gave Anja pause, but she was so wound up and smitten with his dominant style, she was willing to accept almost anything from our exacting son.

"I'll go nice and slow, if you're a good butt slut," Kellen promised, asserting pressure easing the broad rim of his flaring crown into the reflexively constricting orifice, stretching the elastic opening with the helpful aide of the slippery oil.

"Ahhh, yes, ohhhhh," she simpered, doing her best not to repel his resolute pursuit of her dark interior, allowing the pulsing tip to spread her nether ring and punch through, coming to rest momentarily within its firm grip.

"There, ahh, so tight," he praised ardently, his broad cockhead spearing her entrance as his inner Alpha male rose to the surface. "Now, fuck bitch, I'm gonna take this ripe ass you've teased me with the last few days."

"AWWWHHHHH," Anja gasped dramatically when Kellen grabbed her fleshy hips and literally pulled her anus onto the full span of his shaft in a swift, steady motion leaving no doubt in her mind he was sunk to the bone.

Kellen gazed down at their indelicate union with awe and triumph, having difficulty believing his hard cock was buried in the narrow asshole of his buddy's charming mom.

Anja Bradley's resilient sphincter strained to the limit hugging his burrowing cock, with his curly auburn hairs brushing the cushy globes framing her anal crack and her sharp panting breaths informing him of her struggle accommodating the rapid intrusion.

"Oh god, Kel, I'm so full! Your cock, its, unnhhh, stretching me," she convulsed in distress and arousal.

The compelling introduction of the slickened lance into her steamy bowel with such command sent her shuddering torso forward, mashing her spongy tits into the countertop, while her red polished fingers clawed helplessly along its smooth granite surface.

"Relax, fuck pet. Ease off and let me take your sweet ass," Kellen instructed patronizingly, huffing breathily the sexual banter as Anja adjusted to the dense column distending her anal sheath.

"Ahhh, oh yes, Kellen, take my ass. I need your big cock fucking my asshole, but please be gentle," Anja implored earnestly, a flurry of lurid fantasies fulfilled by the prurient act but mixed with a dread of fully surrendering her sacred backdoor to her son's best friend.

"Yes, ma'am, I won't hurt you, uh, much," Kellen promised, briefly retreating before sluicing his rigid cock knife-like into her resistant sleeve, drawing another irksome expression of tension from the slowly adapting woman.

"Awwnh, easy, it's tight. Ohhh, oh god, it's sooo tight," she groveled for consideration at the incursion, sensing the swollen knob of his fat cockhead plowing farther into her dank channel than Frank found possible.

"It's okay, Anja. There we go, much better. Relax and take it all, fuck slut," Kellen soothed his married prey, withdrawing to the rim of his flared crown, then gliding the entire length more easily into her steamy chute a third time.

Fully planted in her backside, the prostrate housewife presented a uniquely diabolical picture, especially were Frank or Tim to walk-in at that moment.

Sweat poured off the black-haired matron's brow, and her striking crystal blue eyes squinted with the strain, but the discomfort of Kellen's presence up her back alley eased as her sphincter gradually loosened to the marauding shaft within her rearend.

"Now, mom-slut, beg me to fuck your asshole," Kellen challenged, degrading the suburban mother with the nasty reminder of her role enough for her juices to truly flow with excitement at the denigrating demand.

"Oh, oh," she simply huffed, unable to form the crude words but with her mind working past her sexual fog to accommodate the demeaning request.

"Just ask, if that's what you want? Just ask to be my good little butt slut," Kellen calmly dictated, pulling her head back by her cute pigtails and seductively whispering the foul invocation in her ear.

"Oh yes, Kellen, my hung stud, please take me," Anja sobbed dearly for the shameful act, sublimating her pride and dignity in return for the approval of her young lover and the awe-inspiring power of the total submission he promised, and she dearly wanted.

"Not good enough, fuck bitch. Tell me what you want," he chastised harshly now, knowing it turned her on and fanning the flames of such disreputable acts for future use in her descent.

"Ahhhhh! Oh, fuck me, Kel. Oh please, fuck my asshole. Fuck my slutty asshole hard, unhh, with your big cock," the crazed Finnish beauty begged, losing control and willing to say whatever he wanted to gain his praise.

"Better," our son encouraged, but clearly expecting more.

"Please, stud, fuck my tight asshole right here, um, in my own kitchen! Please fuck my ass hard," she ranted, embellishing her disgrace of her own volition in acceding to his demand.

"Oh, you truly are a horny housewife, aren't you, Mrs. Bradley?" Kellen taunted derisively, while at the same time granting her wish by initiating a regular, constant pummeling of her wonderful, upturned bottom.

"Yes! Yes, I'm a horny housewife slut, uh, who needs to be, oh, fucked in the ass by a, ahh, hard young cock," Anja sobbed, her fleshy butt cheeks recoiling against his pelvis when our incorrigible youngster reached maximum depth, repeating the journey into her oil-slickened channel again and again.

Guttural grunts and groans filled the gleaming Bradley kitchen for the next ten minutes, mixed with a steady slapping echo of Kellen's hypnotic fucking rhythm beating into Anja's welcoming ass cheeks with growing ferocity.

Deftly, Kellen slipped his hand around Anja's slender hip into the drenched gash between her thighs, locating her hyper-charged clitoris and massaging the tender nub aggressively, sending the succumbing slutwife into a series of spastic fits as a teeth-rattling climax consumed her completely.

"Ohhh Kel, I'm cumming," she called rapturously, ecstatic with need for the sensation of warm cum splashing the walls of her dark interior. "Cum with me, stud! Pump my ass full. Fill my ass with hot cum."

"ARRGGHHH," Kellen powerfully roared his orgasm a moment later, spilling a river of sticky spunk up Anja's nasty rectum, fulfilling her wish with a heavy deposit of semen in her bowel.

"Yes, oh, yes, fill my ass, stud! Wash my asshole with cum," Anja hysterically wailed her satisfaction, sensing her insides splashed by the creamy white load.

Exhausted and literally drained, Kellen collapsed in a sweaty heap on her heavily panting body, his tremoring cock buried in her ass for the next several minutes until finally plopping from the stretched hole leaving a gross goopy residue of viscous seed marking her distended anus.

"I haven't done that in a long time, Kel. Given up my ass, I mean. I may walk funny for a little while," Anja confessed frankly, regaining her senses slowly, and dripping the voluminous jism lodged in her colon while struggling to stand.

Dressing as she spoke, Kellen admired the flushed body of the mature fuck doll he'd just ravished, lamenting her probable future but relishing every moment using the much-admired mother of his longtime friend.

"It was wonderful though, sweetie. I'll give you my ass whenever you want it," she glowed solicitously, kissing him breathlessly on the lips, and throwing her arms around his muscular shoulders bidding him farewell once he'd dressed.

"Or wherever I decide to take it," Kellen replied in earnest, reaffirming his dominant position, and pushing her further into his control.

Tim's sexually intoxicated mother shuddered erotically at our son's innate power and authority, conceding the proposition and in doing so implying ownership of her body.

Thrilled by the subservient prospect of his demand, Anja questionably assumed he'd never put her in jeopardy by requiring the act in a compromising location, or possibly even with Frank in the house, regrettably hiding in his study ignoring his neglected wife.

"Yes, my stud, whenever and wherever you want to take it," she answered meekly with undisguised reverence.

*****************

It was early Thursday afternoon when Emma visited Anja Bradley for a little chat, bringing a bright smile and her naturally charming disposition with her, wanting the conversation to be pleasant and non-threatening, but mostly wanting it to be successful.

"Hi Emma, come on in. How have you been?" the friendly neighbor greeted graciously with a hint of her Finnish accent, not expecting the visit but pleased nonetheless, and bursting at the seams to talk to someone - anyone, after a compromising week without her family.

"I'm fine, but truthfully, I came over to see how you've been?" Emma replied amiably.

"I'm, uh, good," the fallen mother answered tenuously, not clear if there was hidden meaning to the question and for the visit. "Quiet, you know, all alone with Frank and Tim gone."

Anja didn't need to wait long to learn of the reason for Emma's visit.

1...67891011