Corrupting the Bradley's - Anja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anja probably couldn't see the smile on his face at the intriguing prospect of another vigorous fuck session, plowing his rigid cock into the lovely woman's precious vagina. Regardless, she wasn't waiting for a response as he crossed his hands behind his head in acquiesence.

Draping her slender thighs on either side of his hips, the demure wife and mother's ready pussy hovered directly over the tip of his spear, with the slick juices of her drenched cunt literally dripping from the inflamed slit.

"Hmmmmm, yes, so thick," she effused when the fat knob of his cockhead breached the entrance, with her bountiful moisture easily slickening the path for the plentiful shaft soon to follow.

Lowering herself gradually with limber legs, Anja deliberately consumed each inch of the stellar pole slowly, reveling in its throbbing capacity to stretch her underused fuck channel until her rounded bottom rested pleasantly on his muscular upper thighs and his entire cock suffused her velvety sleeve.

As Kellen's eyes adjusted to the small light present, he caught the poignant look of transcendent pleasure cast on her classically Nordic features, with a fog of lust appearing in her limpid eyes.

"Oh, Kellen, your big cock makes me feel like a young woman again," she praised ebulliently, then swirled and shifted her hips, not yet lifting herself but instead cherishing the engorging sensation straining her pussy walls to the point of bursting with dense fuck meat.

Eating up the praise, Kellen noted the obvious bliss enveloping Anja when planted on his erect staff, glowing at the beauty of her face and her 'rockin' body, as his mother called it.

Perceptive, at least considering his youth, our insightful son realized he was savoring a rare treat most guys never have in a lifetime - fucking the appealing, generously curved, and usually dignified mother of his best friend.

"Oooooh," she whinnied girlishly with a little hop, initiating a modest fucking motion up and down his strident length, absorbing the solid pole delectably and repeating the motion again in developing a steady cadence.

Within minutes her easy rhythm advanced into a torrid pace, dropping her hands to Kellen's six-pack stomach for leverage while he thoughtfully aided the laboring mother, gripping her slim hips at the flesh-covered bone and lifting helpfully with each uptake.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," the exultant wife moaned on the downstrokes, slamming her ripe bottom onto his thighs, and driving his stalwart cock deeply into the heated depths of her greedy channel.

"Ung, unh, ughh," Kellen grunted beneath her rapid-fire pelvis, bucking up in time to her movements merging his dense shaft with her pulsating cunt until finally cumming again as one, with the syncopation of their bodies attuned to their mutual orgasms.

"Ahhhhh, Kellen, I love your cock!" Anja yowled with shrill intensity, pressing her pussy firmly against his spurting lance sensing the jets of his ample seed flood her scorching cauldron.

"Pump me full again, baby! I want it all," she exclaimed joyously.

Good guy that he's always been, our accommodating son did as asked by his buddy's mom, spraying the warm interior of her soaking sheath with his viscous spunk, painting the walls with a vital coating of his male effluent until the well ran dry and only dribbles remained.

"Oh my god, you're a helluva fuck, Kellen," the rhapsodic wife extolled immodestly, collapsing onto his heaving chest, and planting a grateful yet not overly sexual kiss on his lips.

It was odd in a way, and perhaps in fulfillment of her desire for sex and lust rather than love and romance, but the buss was the kind given when thanking a friend for a wonderful gift, rather than providing one of the most incredible orgasms of her life.

Rolling over, Anja and our gratified son fell asleep again, sexually spent but feeling neither guilt nor regret.

*****************

"Get up. It's Sunday morning and the sun is shining," a gentle whisper filled Kellen's ear as he shook the cobwebs, opening his eyes finding the smiling countenance of Tim's affable mother floating above his head.

Anja was clearly in a happy mood, her straight jet-black hair framing her beaming face with a pleased 'well-laid look' while basking in the glow of the best but most unexpected night of adulterous sex she'd ever imagined.

"C'mon and get cleaned up, young man, then I'll make you a healthy, traditional Finnish breakfast to start your day," she appealed, pulling his much larger body by the hand with difficulty, dragging him towards the bathroom.

"You need to replenish your energy, and your fluids too," Anja advised, a hint of salaciousness unbecoming of the proper wife and mother she presented to the community ringing in her voice.

Mrs. Bradley was still naked, and our lumbering son was amused at how the contours of her soft, trim body rolled with her struggles, seeing her thighs straining and arms clenching while her jello-y C-cup tits shimmied and jiggled with a mind of their own.

"Get in here and let's get you cleaned up," the jovial mother ordered in a manner he was accustomed to hearing, pushing him into the shower where the water was already on and warm.

"I can't send you home stinking of naughty sex and smelling like you spent the night fucking the neighbor lady down the street," she giggled at the outlandish truth of the audacious statement. "What would your mother think?"

"Might not go over well with mom," Kellen joined the joke, thinking how little poor Anja Bradley understood about this unexpected chain of events unfolding in her life and his mother's role in it.

Anja paused a moment staring at our son's muscular butt placed before her wide eyes, then stepped into the shower and closed the opaque glass door.

"I'll never get tired looking at your spectacular ass, Kellen," she praised unashamedly, daringly smacking his stout rump, and then leaving her palm in place enjoying its firm composition.

"No, sir, I surely won't. Why, it's almost a nice as your cock - almost," the older matron gushed enthusiastically, turning his wide shoulders to face her in the heated water.

Anja looked Kellen in the eye warmly with a sweet charm saying everything was okay and assuring him needlessly that she was pleased with the scandalous sleepover.

"Speaking of which, this big guy is a mess," she assessed judiciously, squirting liquid soap into her palm, and grasping the flaccid span, stretching it elastically and then releasing the limp flesh in favor of cupping his low hanging balls.

"You probably had no idea prim Mrs. Bradley had such a dirty mouth, did you? Or was such a sloppy fuck, for that matter," she teased rhetorically, employing the same surprising language she'd started last night using words he never believed she'd ever speak.

Anja's hand lathering his cock and balls felt good, and once again Kellen stiffened noticeably in her palm. He'd been down this road the day Emma took his virginity, however, and wanted nothing to do with an attentive handjob from Tim's mom, as nice as that might feel.

"Yes, ma'am, but my mother taught me to always clean up after myself, and I think I left a mess down here," he replied with a wink, stealing the bottle, and pouring a dollop of soap into his widespread hand.

Mimicking his older muse, Kellen assertively slipped his fingers between Anja's quivering legs landing boldly on her pubis, rubbing the suds into the dark curls topping her mound and then stroking his middle finger along the ragged seam with untoward familiarity.

"Oh my, your mother really did teach you well," she rasped, not knowing just how close the words came to the perverse truth, instinctively separating her legs letting her inquisitive young hunk explore her most intimate anatomy.

"Oooooh," Anja sighed as the forbidden nature of the contact sent a shiver up her spine when Kellen curiously parted the blossoming petals, sliding his fingertip to the knuckle before drawing it along the slit.

"Be thorough, mom always said, and be certain to get everywhere," he rejoined, unleashing a penetrating probe into the dark folds of her unguarded cunt, causing her knees to buckle slightly.

"Huhhh, we're not going to stay clean long, um, this way," she murmured breathlessly, marveling at the very notion of Tim's longtime friend feeling her up like a college girl at a frat party, but enjoying the gentle insertion, and sensing her pussy creating its own moisture to his touch.

"Then let's get dirty, Anja," our smug son suggested impertinently, reflecting a decisive identity growing within at every new conquest of the vulnerable and very desirable women in his life.

"Ohhh, goodness, you are quite the man now, aren't you?" Anja squealed when he summarily turned her shoulders, facing the wall and lightly pushing her forward in a silent directive to place her hands on the tile ready to take his thick meat column again.

Conscripted and completely surrendering to his control, the compliant wife was thrilled by Kellen's uncompromising command, an exhilarating rush coursing her body at the masculine 'take charge' attitude signaling her obedience to his demand and acquiescence to his desires.

"Yes, Kel, take me however you want me. Fuck me hard, baby. Use my pussy anyway you want with that marvelous cock," she sighed with blushing adoration, spellbound, and totally subdued.

Anja Bradley was intoxicated by lust, revealing a long unquenched thirst for domination by a powerful but caring man - she truly needed to be taken and used sexually, and Kellen's authoritative demeanor fed an inner hunger for submission stronger than she'd ever known.

Pressing herself flat to the slippery tile wall, the gorgeous European wife relished this new role of desirable fuck doll, raising her right leg onto the built-in shower seat, and presenting her glistening pink gash nestled sweetly between her ivory thighs surrounded by a neatly trimmed nest of wet jet-black cunt hair for him to plunder.

"Please, Kellen, make me your fuck bitch, stud. Pound me into the fucking wall," Anja groveled desperately, tears of gratification in her lovely blue eyes so pleading and in need, it startled him.

Bending at the knees accommodating the difference in height and his large hands encompassing her womanly hips, Kellen eagerly braced the bulging knob of his swollen cockhead to the outer edges of Anja's plump pussy lips, then shifted his hips upward lancing his implacable column into the very heart of her womanhood in one dramatic push.

"Awwwnnhhh, fuck, that's so good! You're so fucking powerful, young man," Mrs. Bradley raved exuberantly at the emphatic reintroduction of his compelling cock into her insatiable cunt.

The niceties from the previous evening's sex were quickly dispensed as Kellen intuitively sensed what the sexually abandoned wife needed most - randy, forceful sex, yielding completely to her dominant lover in a shamelessly wanton exploitation of her forbidden body.

"Agggh, yes, fuck you hard, Mrs. Bradley," Kellen snarled his profound desire in fulfilling her nascent subservient urges, hammering her splayed twat right out of the gate, with the sloshing of water the only accompaniment to their collective moans, gasps, and sighs.

Unleashing a fury with his cock, our domineering youth violently tugged Anja's slender hips, yanking her pussy onto his rigid spear from behind as much as he was fucking her with the might of his own lower body.

"Awwhhh, ahhh, ohhhhh," Anja huffed and whimpered her approval of the harsh treatment, her hands pressing flat against the walls but keeping her round ass pushed backward cushioning the crash of his hips into her backside as he pummeled her fuck hole with everything he had.

"FUCK BITCH!" Kellen ranted with an uncommon bestial howl, incensed by passion with each plundering thrust to growl the derogatory name Anja insisted he use.

Driving relentlessly into her vanquished sheath, our normally respectful son spilled a host of pent-up sexual frenzy into Anja's wonderful body, growing coarser by the minute taking what he wanted from her ripe body.

"YES, YES, KELLEN," Anja exulted at the insult, her ardor rising in receiving exactly what she desperately needed.

"FUCK, MRS. BRADLEY, MY MARRIED FUCK SLUT!" Kellen scowled the words harshly yet erotically, besmirching her cherished social standing and marriage, while designating her new position as his personal fuck toy in one denigrating barb.

"OHHH, YESSSSS, KELLEN! I'M YOUR FUCK SLUT!" she wailed, a wall of orgasm slamming her shuddering body, with his awful disparagement sparking a desperate need to be used.

"UNGGH, UGHH, AGGH," he snorted loudly, working diligently satisfying her every sordid wish.

"I'M YOUR FUCK BITCH, STUD! I'M YOUR MARRIED FUCK SLUT!" Anja cried vehemently, issuing her derogatory litany heightening her own shame-driven fervor.

The sex was relentless, dirty, and especially ferocious, with Kellen's hips a blur as minutes passed under the water raining on the illicitly fucking duo.

'WAP, WAP, WAP!' slaps of flesh on flesh echoed in the acoustic chamber.

Splendidly, Anja's free-hanging tits flew about haphazardly until finally our animalistic son thrust powerfully forward with a vigorous final push and abruptly stopped.

"RRRAARRHHH!" he quite literally roared, contorting his body sending the full length of his pulsing staff into her grasping fuck sleeve and propelling his heated jism deep into her hungry snatch.

"OH DEAR GAWWD, YES! CUM FOR ME, MY STUD!" the delirious wife cried, cumming with her young lover in a body-melding experience convulsing her torso and sending her weight fully onto the prod of his strident cock and into his muscular arms on his hips.

Pressed indecently one to the other for the next five minutes, the water grew cold as they eventually rinsed the sweat and cum from their bodies, with Mrs. Bradley lost in a dreamy fog of erotic bliss at the tremendous fucking she'd endured, knowing she wanted more and that she'd do whatever it took to get it.

Later, after finishing a delightful promised breakfast of Kropsu, a Finnish pancake topped with sautéed cinnamon apples seeming oddly like any other meal he'd ever eaten at the Bradley's house after a night of video games with Tim, Anja shooed our depleted youngster out the door just past 9:00 a.m.

"Get back here tomorrow after school, Kellen," she advised with a saucy grin underlying her intentions, "and I'll have another delicious Finnish snack waiting for you."

*****************

On Sunday, Kellen dutifully related to his inquisitive mother Anja's fall from virtue in betrayal of her marital vows.

I was present too, as Emma and I continued a policy of honesty about everything my boss foisted upon us, regardless of how despicable or depraved, and although today Kerri was at the library studying for exams, she knew as well.

Indeed, these days our compromised adult children are included in even the most distasteful family discussions, so the plan for Mrs. Bradley's downfall was an open secret in our house. It seemed only fair, considering Kerri and Kellen's unwitting participation in Hank's evil scheme for our family's defilement.

I listened anxiously, my imagination running rampant and my own prick straining my unforgiving steel cage with each lurid detail, but I passively didn't speak as Kellen told of the slow seduction on the couch in the Bradley home, capped by a surprisingly skillful blowjob from the smitten matriarch.

To Emma's remorse but also her attentive focus, Kellen painted a mental word picture of the illicit action so explicit, including a telling of the night of unbridled sex in Anja and Frank's marital bed and the forceful, dominating fuck in the shower the next morning, that I nearly burst through the unbreakable bars maintaining my chastity.

"Yikes!" I screeched when Emma zapped with an electric jolt reducing my hard-on, at least temporarily.

"Just control yourself, Ray. This is serious. Hank wants results and our son is just the man to get them," she chastised mildly, exerting her control over me in deference to Kellen's masculine superiority as he related his tale of seduction.

I've no doubt mild-mannered Anja Bradley would blush bright scarlet if she knew the forbidden secret of her adulterous dalliance with Tim's best friend was revealed to his conspiratorial mother in such stark, vibrant detail, and so soon after the illustrious event.

"So, Anja gives good head? That's helpful for her future," Emma observed almost clinically, alluding with remarkable calm to the unfortunate suburban housewife's very probable future on her knees as a corrupted siren and serial seducer of young men.

"It was nice, you know, appreciative, if that makes sense," Kellen answered honestly, gauging the look on his mother's face for any sign of disapproval, or perhaps, jealousy.

"I'm sure it was and so was she, but not as good as your mom, right? No one sucks cock as well as your mother, am I correct?" my wife playfully poked in return, gently squeezing our chastened son's soft flesh tube through his pants within full view of me.

"Yes, ma'am, you're the best at, um, sucking cock, mom," he responded instantly, knowing better that to disagree with the outrageous assertion and, anyways, understanding it to be true.

"Good answer, mister," she smiled gratefully, not certain she truly topped the natural talents of our freckle-faced 19-year-old daughter when it came to giving head but thankful for the respect, nonetheless.

It was an odd exchange under any circumstance, but especially difficult for an emasculated husband and father to hear between his sainted wife and beloved son.

Still, I'd grown accustomed to such talk, and honestly, it paled in comparison to witnessing Emma obligingly drop to her knees fully dressed and suck-off our contented young man before school so he could concentrate on his classwork.

"You'd be surprised, mom. Mrs. Bradley's such a sweet lady, but she likes her sex kind of raw and nasty. She really got off on the dirty talk. I mean, I was calling her names I never imagined using with anyone, especially her," Kellen elaborated about the debauched evening, discussing the intimate detail of Anja's naughty sexual predilections as we sat listening intently.

"Hey now, you've called me some pretty foul names when giving me a ride, but yes, we all have our secret kinks, Kel. Sounds like you tapped into Anja's. Maybe that's how she rationalizes her infidelity," Emma suggested intuitively, playing amateur psychologist.

It was an insight into Anja's psyche my intelligent wife recognized as beneficial moving forward, knowing the refined, modest European mom apparently held a deep-seeded need to be dominated - something playing very well with what she suspected were Hank's ultimate intentions, other than his test of Kellen's skills at command and control.

Most importantly to Emma, Kellen mentioned that Mrs. Bradley had invited him to return on Monday after school.

I knew the gesture solidified in my wife's cunning mind that her scheme for the cheerful, appealing woman was going to plan, and that Anja was already hooked on the power of our son's magnificent cock - an addiction his mother understood well since first fucking our athletic youngster herself.

Compromised morally, with her once high-standing values twisted and perverted, Emma nonetheless winced with regret listening to the unfortunate mother's downfall, knowing she'd baited the hook using our handsome son as the lure for Anja's sexual corruption.

'That can't be helped,' Emma assuaged herself, knowing she had a job to do and rightfully fearing Hank's retribution against our family should she fail.

Right or wrong, my wife resolved fully to pervert the gentle late-30's Nordic beauty by encouraging further inappropriate sexual bonding with our confident and increasingly competent 18-year-old son, and nothing would stop her from successfully completing that task.

1...45678...11