Corrupting the Bradley's - Anja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************

'Knock, knock,' Kellen rapped on the front door of the Bradley home just after 3:00 p.m. on Monday, finished with baseball practice and eager to visit Mrs. Bradley, knowing Tim was out all week and ready to receive his promised 'treat.'

Our curious son wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but his prick tingled in his pants with the hope it involved something other than food. After the weekend's marathon session hammering away between pretty Anja Bradley's widespread thighs, Kellen was anxious for more.

Now, he stood on the porch anxiously waiting for his new European playmate to appear, fulfilling a promise for more lascivious entertainment while her husband and son were away on an isolated fishing excursion, and he wasn't disappointed.

"Hello, stud. I think you'd better get in here rather than making me greet you on the front step. The neighbors might talk," a beguiling, throaty voice filled the air as the door opened just enough allowing entrance into the foyer.

"W-wow! That's, um, I never imagined," Kellen stammered, awestruck at the picture greeting him, immediately understanding the timid wife's reticence to open the door completely.

Nervously shifting on her feet at the entrance to the living room stood proud but discernibly uncomfortable Anja Bradley, dressed only in a cup-less black satin corset with garters stretched to matching fishnet stockings, black 5" stiletto heels, and absolutely nothing else.

Apparently, the enamored housewife spent Sunday afternoon shopping at the local lingerie store, because Kellen couldn't imagine the provocative costume already in the reserved woman's closet for the benefit of Mr. Bradley.

Apprehension lined Anja's porcelain face, her distinctive features tastefully highlighted by deep purple eyeshadow and ruby red gloss lipstick far out of keeping from her usual understated make-up, but it wasn't her scandalous appearance causing her distress.

Rather, it was the insecurity the uncertain matron suffered worrying her cherished young buck might think her too old for such a get-up and not receive his much-desired approval.

"How was practice, slugger?" she tenuously asked in her best sultry voice, overcoming her fears, and projecting the mature temptress she dearly sought to be.

"Uh, fine, Mrs. Bradley, ummm," Kellen babbled mindlessly, unable to fathom the vixen standing before him dressed in a manner unthinkable prior to Saturday night.

The darkness of the scanty ensemble contrasted starkly with Anja's pale coloring, with the deep cherry red of her wide flat areolae accented perfectly by the crimson lipstick as her large breasts hovered marvelously perched as two firm cones above the top of the corset.

Anja wore no panties, leaving her lovely trimmed black bush matching the outfit in bold relief against the ivory whiteness of her rounded pelvis, narrow hips, and firm thighs.

"You've come here many times to see Tim, but I doubt you ever expected finding me dressed this way," the diffident mother purred with siren-like effect, girding herself for the hopeful praise she sought but irrationally preparing for rejection by our popular youngster.

"Do you like it?" Anja murmured with girlish self-doubt after a speechless moment by our son, her need for affirmation overwhelming her desire to maintain an exotic quality of mystery and authority as his elder.

"Uh, hell yeah," Kellen answered undoubtedly, his tone ringing with genuine appreciation.

"Oh good, I hoped you would," she exhaled with relief, her self-esteem returning as her longing blue eyes surveyed our hunky son from top to bottom.

"Now strip!" Mrs. Bradley declared with firm parental authority in a decidedly assured manner. "I have a new rule for when you visit me, but only me alone. You need to be naked."

"What? Here?" Kellen questioned, shaking his head at the unusual directive from the generally quiet-spoken woman.

"When you visit me and we're alone, I want you buck naked," Anja explained adamantly, an excitement in her wavering voice with her reassumed imperative and sounding every bit the stringent mother she played in her routine daily life.

"No exceptions," she reinforced with a steady voice.

Compliantly, our 18-year-old swiftly dispensed with his school clothes of shirt and khakis, restlessly remaining in the foyer in the buff as his profligate hostess licentiously admired his nude body with an open leer.

"I love the idea of naked young man walking about my home. It's so much easier to tell if he's excited to see me," the glowing matron elaborated, gazing extra-long upon his flaccid cock, and gaining confidence as our son's greedy eyes poured over her sexy form in the alluring lingerie.

"I'm sure as heck excited to see you, Anja," Kellen answered idiotically, not knowing what else to say with his buddy's mom in such stimulating attire, his limp flesh giving a perceptible twitch beginning its inexorable rise to fullness.

"Truthfully, I've thought about it occasionally when Tim's friends come to visit - a naked young man, I mean, although I never thought I'd see Kellen Tyler this way," Anja confessed, a lonely creature hiding a bevy of hidden secrets within her soul, now revealing a deviant fantasy she apparently visited even prior to their groundbreaking Saturday adventure.

"Not that I didn't think about it. Just that I'd never see it, and such a pleasant sight, too," the avaricious mother concluded with vampish undertones, sauntering towards him placing her red-polished fingers on his powerful shoulders.

"Lucky me," she hissed serpent-like, lifting to her tiptoes and giving our mesmerized lad a gentle but overtly passionate kiss on the lips, unlike the matronly kiss of his previous visit, and lingering for a long moment.

Lowering herself deliberately to her normal diminutive stature, Anja shifted her hand, encompassing Kellen's hefty balls in their hairy pouch, before drawing up his expanding shaft and taking a firm grip of his expanding tool.

"Follow me, my hunky young man," she instructed, pulling Kellen once more by his growing cock in a move she seemed to enjoy. "I made a promise, and I wouldn't want to break it."

Confirming his hopes, Mrs. Bradley veered away from the kitchen and instead guided him into the living room, with his awestruck eyes fixed unwaveringly on the pleasant flanks of her ripe ass rolling invitingly, framed by the black garter straps painting an indelible image.

"You kneel, I sit," the wayward mom directed with increasing authority, exploiting her parental position of power accumulated over a lifetime of mothering, in contrast to the submissive woman she'd been in the shower.

Gracefully, Anja placed her svelte bottom onto the cushions of the stylish, well-padded chair, then sensuously slipped a stocking covered leg over each arm. Straining her tendons mightily, the refined woman assumed an obscenely splayed position, her glistening pink labia peeking between wispy black curls surrounding the gateway to her beckoning pussy.

"The other day you said I looked delicious, Kellen, so as promised, I'm offering you a delicious Finnish snack," Anja cooed, reminding our wondrous son of his compliment while sliding her ass to the edge of the cushion.

Kellen stared transfixed at the audacious sexpot he knew as his best buddy's honorable mother, now unbelievably spread before him bestowing her blossoming snatch as a savory meal and transformed into a wanton slut.

Totally exposed and vulnerable, Anja bore a renewed assurance that her admirer found her desirable enough to accept her sumptuous gift. She had no idea whether he'd ever considered eating pussy in his porn-fueled MILF fantasies but expected to guide him as a lewd teacher in a role she was happy to undertake.

"Does this look, um, appetizing?" she asked enticingly, uncertain how he'd react to the prospect of cunnilingus but suspecting he wouldn't freak out and balk at her surprising offer.

"Yes, ma'am, it sure does," Kellen answered heartily without saying more, setting her mind at ease letting her relax and sink further into the padded cushion.

"Well, then, help yourself, young man. I'm sure such a hardworking ballplayer has a healthy appetite, so don't be bashful about eating as much as you like," Anja encouraged hopefully, a welcoming lilt filling her sing-song voice.

Truthfully, the enraptured woman didn't expect any level of proficiency from our ostensibly untrained youth, and she didn't really care. The mere notion it was Tim's cute friend kneeling nude between her widespread thighs 'snacking' on her obscenely proffered cunt was more than enough to raise her arousal.

Of course, Anja had no way of knowing Kellen spent several weeks in a 'pussy eating' immersion course, practicing his taboo tongue work on his mother's bald snatch and the auburn-thatched quim of his vivacious big sister. It was his spirited lesbian aunt, however, teaching him the myriad oral techniques for teasing a receptive pussy.

With Betsy's guidance in hour-long sessions on her visits, Kellen learned from an expert how to string out women's sexual bliss or badger her agitated clitoris until exploding in a cacophony of ecstatic howls and toe-curling orgasms.

With this knowledgeable background, Kellen set his beaming face mere inches from the forbidden prize of the suburban housewife's flowering labia, now flourishing with a pronounced gap and a sheen of slickened juices anticipating the arrival of his youthful tongue.

"Unbelievable," he remarked to her glee, truly incredulous he was openly staring at the underutilized cunt of this motherly woman he'd always held in such high esteem, ready to taste her feminine essence.

"Ahhh, yes," Anja sighed sharply with the first awkward strike of his snaking tongue as Kellen attacked, promptly gliding steadily up the engorged breach of her widespread petals.

Eating the pussy of your best friend's mom is a unique experience not coming very often to any young man, and our perceptive son recognized that truth.

Kellen ardently wanted to enjoy it, even relish it, and he wanted Mrs. Bradley to enjoy it too, so drawing on his lessons from Aunt Betsy, he determined to apply each of the multiple approaches to eating a woman's pristine peach he'd learned - long and languid, fast and aggressive, teasing and playful.

After savoring the taste of Anja's powerful effluent seeping from her core and breathing deep the heady aromas billowing from the widening channel, Kellen decided on taking his time by employing the long and languid approach.

"Ohhhhh, yes indeed," she gushed when he leisurely trailed upward from the base of her slit to the protected nub of her buried clitoris.

Several passes later, each a pioneering exploration of her open pussy - delving into every fold of her ruffled labia, lapping at her plump vulva, or dipping almost imperceptibly into the warming chasm just beyond the opening, Kellen sent a rush of unprecedented stimulus nearly incapacitating the responsive wife.

"Huh, huh, oh yes, so very good," Anja applauded his unexpected proficiency, glorifying in the sumptuous tongue work and in no hurry for it to end.

In the same manner he'd fucked her Saturday night, Kellen persistently maintained a steady, almost metronome-like quality to his endeavor, regularly coursing, laving, and even occasionally plunging his curled tongue into the steaming furnace building between the engrossed mother's restless legs.

"Oh, Kellen, I think you've, uhh, done this before," she marveled gratefully between deepening pants, amazed when scanning her undulating tummy at finding this good-hearted youth laboring so intently between her tremoring thighs.

Kellen's bright green eyes smiled over the curve of her tufted mound with a knowing pride, and he simply kept licking, poking, and even teething the rubbery labia, understanding the best was yet to come and how much he truly wanted to make this an earth-shattering experience for the sweet-natured mother of his buddy.

"Awwh, hmmm, oh dear lord, sweetie, you're eating me alive. It's so w-wonderful," Anja breathlessly gasped, urging him onward and never wanting it to end.

Overwhelmed by the glorious sensations generated by his delightfully antagonizing tongue, the beset mother struggled to not involuntarily close her legs, with Kellen aiding her effort by placing a strong palm on the inside of her splayed thighs preventing such a move.

Kellen had skillfully learned from his aunt that a woman's inner thigh was an effective erogenous zone, and he suspected the presence of his hands, massaging the supple skin gently while holding her at bay might further Anja's arousal, in addition to maintaining her sense of vulnerability.

"Yes, oh Kellen, spread me out. Eat me up, baby," she urged as he kneaded the ivory skin luxuriously, adding to her stimulation while ceaselessly perusing her flowing pink blossom.

"Mmmuph, mmmh, slup," the sloppy wetness of her saturated twat grew raucous and loud with smacking slurps as he worked over her pussy artfully.

"Ahhh, devour your delicious, umm, Finnish treat," Anja moaned joyously, dreamily referencing the snack she scandalously offered upon his arrival.

Mrs. Bradley's fat clit swelled from under its hood and her slender hips developed a residual roll in time with his tonguing, with Kellen realizing she was primed for a big finish and ready to be taken over the top.

"Ayyyhhhhh, ohh yesss!" his prey shrieked when he connected with a finely targeted jab at the receptive bundle of nerves at the apex of her slit, sending Anja's pelvis jerking forcefully within his powerful grip.

Peppering the swollen bud with a series of staccato swipes, stabs, and licks, Kellen initiated a burst of stimulus overwhelming the incited mother, launching her into a paroxysm of fits and twists as he attacked the agitated nub with merciless resolve.

"Ohhh, ohhh god, oh eat me, baby," Anja yelped her splendor, wiggling her hips, and reflexively seeking to dodge the constant badgering of her distended pearl but unable to escape his grasp, but not truly wanting him to stop.

"Ohhh yesss, suck my clitty, Kellen. Ahhh, right there," she begged exhaustively, disbelieving this untried youth ate pussy with a mastery she'd never experienced with her husband.

Kellen sensed Anja's warm juices pouring copiously now, guessing she'd squirt her orgasm under his tormenting tongue but holding steady as her dancing hips bucked for release until her body suddenly stiffened and she came mightily.

"AWWNNNHHHHH!" echoed between gnarled lips as the ecstatic wife and mother climaxed, her crystal blue eyes foggy with exquisite rapture and her delightfully gelatinous melons bounding as upright mountains of alabaster flesh across her chest.

Cresting the peak of the devastating orgasm, Anja grew senseless to the surrounding room, so with her legs listless and body limp from erotic overload, Kellen acted, not content letting Mrs. Bradley's ferment end so readily and needing his own release between her parted thighs.

Kneeling upright at a height well-suited for his target, he commandingly draped the helpless matron's stiletto clad feet over his broad shoulders, sinking his lengthy column of thick cock meat into the smoldering recess of Anja's defenseless cunt with a single thrust.

"Unnnh," he groaned as the warm interior snugly enveloped his invading staff.

"Ohhhhhhh, dear gawwwd," Anja moaned in response to the piercing lance, with her slippery sleeve swallowing the burrowing shaft without resistance.

Over the next five minutes, a rising symphony of sighs, grunts, and beseeching cries occupied the room as Kellen, crazed and out of control, pummeled his married fuck doll's resilient snatch with a fury of unsatisfied lust.

'WAP, WAP, WAP!' a constant rhythm sounded, fucking his friend's mom with urgency, and determined to drive every inch of his steely cock into her body.

"Fuck me, Kellen! Fuck your married bitch. Fuck my slutty cunt," Anja's recurring cadence of mindless dirty babble uncharacteristically flew from her filthy mouth as her hardworking stud did as he pleased, driving his sturdy pole stalwartly into her elastic fuck channel.

"AWWGGGHH!" they ultimately growled together, with Mrs. Bradley's climax triggered by the warm sensation of an abundance of heated spunk blasting her insides with the power of a broken fire hydrant and overflowing at the tight seam of their union.

Unable to stay upright any longer, Kellen deliriously dropped to his haunches, ripping his throbbing cock from Anja's sloppy pussy coated with his pearly seed as a large white dollop trailed stickily in a viscid ribbon from the gaping hole over her perineum and down along her ass crack.

"Oh, Kellen, that was unbefuckinglievable. You can bang me like that, huh, anytime you want," the gratified wife rejoiced after a moment catching her breath, as both recovered from the throes of their staggering orgasms.

Kellen smiled at the compliment, his youthful pride surging knowing he'd satisfied an experienced older woman - his lovely neighbor and the appreciative mother of his best friend, Tim.

"Not just the fucking, though. I've never had my, huh, pussy, eaten so well," Anja lauded worshipfully. "Somebody's teaching you. They gotta be."

Smirking at the comment, Kellen thought briefly about his talented Aunt Betsy, as well as the readily available pussies of Emma and Kerri. Instead, he wisely turned the praise around, avoiding suspicion by instead flattering Mrs. Bradley for her sumptuous gift.

"It was a delicious Finnish treat, Anja, just as you promised. I guess I was inspired," our normally tongue-tied son offered brilliantly, alluding to her initial scandalous word play to her utter delight.

"Tim and Frank aren't home until Friday, so maybe I can inspire you some more," his married lover reminded needlessly, shuffling him out the door twenty minutes later still in her naughty lingerie with a trace of congealing cum disgracefully smearing her inner thighs.

"Come see me again tomorrow," she urged with a plan in mind, "and we'll see what other treats I can rustle up."

*****************

"Soooh, Anja was impressed, huh?" Emma asked between deeps sighs, on her back in Kellen's bed as he drove his thick cock easily into her accommodating pussy. "She should be, huh, your quite good at eating pussy for a guy who, ohhh, just started taking lessons."

I was down the hall in the study now serving as my bedroom, struggling uselessly attempting to cum within the confining metal chastity cage imagining Emma's long legs pointed to the ceiling with toes curled as our virile son effectively hammered her soaking cunt.

Instead, I only managed frustrating myself, as no more than the few clear drops of precum seeped from the trapped tip of my stunted penis within the merciless contraption's restrictive embrace.

The doors to both rooms were open, so it wasn't difficult to hear the conversation, along with the leisurely rhythm of heaving moans and headboard rocking bumps in what was undoubtedly a thorough and highly enjoyable fuck for Emma and our obliging son.

"Ohhh, my god, Kel, nice and steady. Ride me nice and, uhh, s-steady, just like that," Emma urged passionately, no longer bothering with such trivialities as privacy during sex.

My ethically reduced wife was resigned by now to our libertine lifestyle in obeisance to Hank's dictate, keeping the perverse familial relationship constant and egregiously in the open, at least within the confines of our home.

"Aunt Betsy's a good teacher," Kellen replied with a strong exhale, retreating, and then smoothly slicing his rampant spear into his mother's plush cock sheath again.

"Well, yes, if Bets, ahhh, knows anything, umm, it's how to, ohh, eat pussy," Emma agreed with a contented sigh at the reintroduction of his youthful staff into the deepest recesses of her silken twat.

1...56789...11