Corrupting the Bradley's - Anja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm not so sure you've been quite alone," my smirking wife surmised suggestively, jumping to the point as they moved to the kitchen for a glass of iced tea while suggesting she knew exactly how the newly-tainted, late-30's wife and mother spent her week.

Anja's brilliant blue eyes shot wide with the insinuation and a look of horror flashed over her refined face.

"You know? Did, um, Kellen say something?" she stammered, not certain of Emma's true attitude about seducing our son despite the most unusual conversation they shared only a week earlier.

"Honey, he didn't need to say anything," Emma assured, preserving our son's co-conspirator status. "He's coming home late from baseball practice all week with a huge shit-eating grin on his face. In light of what we talked about it didn't take a genius to figure out why."

"Are you, upset? I didn't realize it was that obvious," Anja asked with a tinge of worry.

"No, dear, I'm not upset, and it's not that obvious. I just know my son better than you might think, and I know to look for any tell-tale signs," Emma answered, hiding just how well she knew Kellen, but with a look of understanding.

"Thank goodness," the relieved mother sighed apologetically. "I'm really sorry, Emma, but I promise, it was spontaneous. I'm not trying to corrupt him or anything."

"Honestly, it's okay, Anja. He's an adult now. He can consent," my charitable wife comforted sweetly, recognizing corrupting our son wasn't possible after the many times he'd fucked her, his sister, and even his gay aunt.

"Besides, he's been remarkably calm this week, if you understand my meaning," she added with a nudge and a wink. "He's no longer shamelessly scoping out my tits or bouncing off the walls with untapped energy."

Mrs. Bradley grimaced squeamishly at the frank language but even more so at the untoward notion of Kellen incestuously lusting after his mother's undeniably eye-catching chest, keeping the tenor civil while listening further.

"My guess was he expended his vigor elsewhere, and it's sounds like I'm right. So, you're really doing me a favor, just as we discussed," Emma explained her logic with a knowing smile.

"I thought it might be educational for him. You know, like we talked about," Anja volunteered delicately, justifying her actions with the ridiculous rationalization.

"Yeah, right. Stick with that. I'm sure it has been very enlightening, but for whom? You're glowing with a cat that ate the canary satisfaction too," Emma teased with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, if you'll pardon me for saying so, for a young guy, he knows what he's doing," Tim's contrite mother admitted sheepishly. "I probably shouldn't say this to you, but he's also 'well-equipped' for the job, just as you suggested."

"I suspected as much. Sounds as if you're having a good time. He's good-looking and a good person after all - caring, polite, and masculine too," Emma concurred, disgracefully familiar with Kellen's virile attributes but not ready for that confession, quite yet.

"All that and more. A lot more," Anja gushed, sounding more like a giddy cheerleader than a mature wife and mother, and perhaps revealing more than she intended.

"Hey, now, don't make me jealous, or I'll want a piece of that action," my crafty wife teased, looking at Mrs. Bradley for any reaction to the shameful innuendo.

"What? Um, with Kellen?" the startled Finnish matron gasped.

Happy with Anja's response, Emma pushed the envelope just a little bit further.

"Well, he is a handsome guy - fit and athletic. It sounds like he's quite a handful in bed too, but no, not Kellen," Emma considered audaciously, stringing the awestruck woman along before easing her mind.

"That would be too weird," Anja exhaled, intuitively understanding the taboo nature of the idea, but uncomfortably sensing a pulse of unexpected arousal at the demented image of a mother together with her adult son.

"Weird, but kinky, don't ya think?" my manipulative wife conceded immodestly, implicitly endorsing the spurious prospect before reeling it safely back. "Still, I'm sure there's some other hunky guy available nearby."

"Kellen has friends, ohh, er," Anja unthinkingly spoke before realizing the implications of what she was saying.

"So, Anja, what's going to happen when Tim gets back?" Emma astutely redirected, keeping her target in sight to her own benefit.

"I know you're not worried about Frank since he's gone half the time anyway, but this could be your last night with my son," she openly addressed the true concern of the straying wife. "I'm not sure it'll go over well with Tim if he learns his best friend is screwing his mother."

Anja paused to consider the truth of the supposition, as if my clairvoyant wife read her mind and obsessive worries.

"I know, and I've thought about that too," Anja ultimately confessed, baring her soul to the one person knowing her dark secret. "I don't want Tim to know, but also I don't want to stop with Kellen. It's been too marvelous. He makes me feel alive and desirable again, but I have no idea how to hook-up without Tim finding out."

"They're so competitive, I don't think Tim will appreciate Kellen getting something he's not getting, especially from his mom," Emma added as an aside, keeping the underlying suggestion of incest bubbling just below the surface.

"Yeah, well, we already discussed that about you and Kellen. Trust me, Tim's not getting that from me," Anja alluded jokingly to the unseemly notion of minutes earlier, then sidestepped inadvertently to an alternative. "Tim will just have to find his own MILF."

"MILF, huh? Oh no, that's not what I was suggesting," my wife bemused at her proper neighbor's use of the acronym, while falsely denying the scandalous possibility.

"Just an expression I overheard Tim say," the grinning beauty claimed with a blush.

"Then again, I'll volunteer," Emma offered playfully, presenting it as a jest, when in fact she was very serious while walking Anja squarely into her design.

"Yeah, right, like you'd ever step out on Ray," Anja scoffed in disbelief, playing along for amusement.

"Oh, you don't know everything about my marriage, just as I apparently don't know everything about yours," Emma snarked mildly, letting the presumptuous reference to her well-earned reputation as a staid, uptight, pillar of the community pass with a little dig of her own.

"Sorry, didn't mean to overstep," the dark-haired mother apologized, thinking she erred.

"No worries, dear, but it's not a bad idea, if you think about it," my undaunted wife pressed after the brief digression. "I mean, if Tim is with me, he can't really complain about Kellen being with you. Kind of a 'mother swap,' you know?"

"You are serious!" Anja exclaimed, stunned by the suggestion, rather than morally offended.

"Why not? Let's not kid ourselves, Anja, you've spent the last week doing as you please with my son," Emma stated haughtily. "I'm okay with that, I truly am, but Tim has the same needs as Kel, so I figure I can provide a similar, um, 'education,' as you say."

"Yes, but," the speechless mother was just that, starting to object before realizing there was really nothing she could say without looking the hypocrite.

"Did you know Tim told Kellen he thinks I have a 'great rack?'" my wife confided proudly, demonstrating to Anja her son's newfound adulthood, shaking her denial. "He clearly thinks about sex, just as you'd expect from a normal, healthy 18-year-old guy. Doesn't that sound like a young man in need of an outlet, just like my son?"

A long, open-mouthed pause ensued as Anja Bradley absorbed the indecent proposal, pondering its very practical application in continuing her affair with our lust-inducing young hunk but struggling with its potential reality.

"I'm sorry, I know everything you're saying is correct. I just have to wrap my head around it," she conceded after another protracted moment thinking through the proposition.

"Look, I need an outlet too," Emma fibbed, already getting more sex than she ever imagined, but also intrigued by the game of seducing Kellen's handsome friend. "Besides, Tim is cute."

"Okay, okay, I get it. He's an adult. I mean, you don't need my permission," Anja reluctantly agreed, distressed but understanding she had no rational objection, all things considered.

"That's true, but I asked because I like you and respect you, Anja, and I don't want to do anything behind your back," my wife concluded, cementing the agreement while solidifying their friendship too.

"I appreciate that, Emma. Truly, I do and I'm glad to hear it," Anja said gratefully, genuinely thankful to have a woman with whom to share her concerns and desires.

"We're friends and this will help us to grow closer, don't you agree? It will also let us get what we need without destroying our son's friendship," Emma posited absurdly, at least considering the topic, while offering a solution that actually made sense in a perverse manner of thinking.

"The guys will need to keep it between themselves, though. No telling their other friends," she added in warning.

In truth, suspecting Hank's intent for the morally faltering suburban soccer mom, Emma hoped and truly expected they'd tell at least one of their friends. Maybe even more, the way guys boast about conquests and thereby increasing the opportunities to feed Anja Bradley's growing addiction to young cock and defile her dignity and fidelity even further.

"Oh, yes, they definitely need to keep it secret. This would be all over the neighborhood in a heartbeat if they don't," the suddenly concerned Nordic beauty declared vehemently, rightfully fearful of the dire social consequences.

"I think we'll be okay. I doubt they'd want to blow a good thing," Emma reassured speciously, injecting a turn of good humor closing out the bizarre conversation.

"Hell, knowing them, they'll make a contest out it," she added with a smirk. "You know, who can fuck the other's mom the best, the longest, or the hardest."

After the initial shock of the brazen comment, both women laughed uproariously at its truth.

"That's a competition I can live with," Anja joked lasciviously, reluctantly accepting Emma's plan as the only logical option to continue discreetly fucking our son.

END CHAPTER

1...67891011