Corrupting the Bradley's - Anja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excursion was scheduled to last a week and offered my calculating wife the perfect opportunity to cultivate and harvest the gnawing curiosity sown in Mrs. Bradley, igniting her libido, and now gradually consuming her sense of propriety on an hourly basis.

"Kel, why don't you take a walk down the street to visit Tim?" Emma suggested late on the Saturday afternoon of the first day of the trip, initiating her scurrilous plot landing scrupulous Anja Bradley on her back with our tireless son hammering away between her parted legs, just as Hank ruthlessly demanded.

"Tim's gone this week. He and Mr. Bradley left to go fishing this morning, remember?" Kellen innocently informed his incredulous mother.

Emma shot a dubious raised eyebrow at our guileless son but then smiled at his good-natured naiveté.

'He's really too good a person to be caught up in something so morally reprehensible,' she pitied with a shake of her head but moved forward with her task, nonetheless.

"Yes, Kel, I know that, and you know that, and even Mrs. Bradley knows that, but you can pretend you thought it was next week," she set out her plan patiently without overt exasperation.

"Why?" our unsophisticated youth asked, perplexed.

"Think about it, Kel, and think about Hank's assignment," his mother calmly explained. "She'll be there - alone. It's a golden opportunity without Tim in the house."

Kellen is unworldly but not stupid, quickly understanding his mother's directive and her intentions for his evening.

"Ohhh, I get it now, but what if I don't do it right? I mean, get her to have, well, you know," he uttered, clearly nervous at the idea of sex with his best friend's mom and not even able to say the word in that context.

"Sex, honey. The word is 'sex,' and if I know her like I think I do, you won't have to do anything except go along for the ride," Emma assuredly dismissed his concerns, playfully grasping his soft cock in his loose shorts giving a gentle squeeze accompanied by a provocative whisper in his ear.

"Kellen, dear, why do you think I didn't let you fuck me even once today, and no morning blowjob?" she cooed the indecent reminder. "We need this big cock ready and willing to rock n' roll tonight."

A smile crossed his face with the praise and recognition that her words were correct - he'd been unattended today by either his reliable mother or his usually game big sister, Kerri, who was deep into her studies for the upcoming final exams and kept off-limits to his roving hard-on.

"Put on that tight muscle shirt and act innocent, like you truly forgot Tim was gone. Tell Mrs. Bradley you thought the trip was next week, get her to invite you in, which shouldn't be difficult, and then let nature take its course," his immodest mother advised pragmatically.

"Oh, and go commando," Emma followed with one last instruction, smacking him smartly on the butt as he turned towards his bedroom. "It'll add to the intrigue."

*****************

Anja Bradley was a swirling mix of emotions over the past week, and despite missing her son, the introspective mother was genuinely pleased Frank and Tim were taking their trip, dearly needing solitude and an opportunity to think.

Her conversation with Emma the previous weekend resurrected feelings she thought were buried in the past, just as my disingenuous wife intended, and left her in a tizzy - grief, anger, hurt, resentment, and perhaps the most unexpected and troublesome emotion of all, longing.

Anja couldn't get the candid and unusual discussion with Emma out of her head.

Disturbing and immodest images of our personable and admittedly strapping young man filtered in and out of her addled brain more and more frequently.

The unsettled wife and mother found herself aroused and in an agitated state most of the time, especially thinking about Kellen, and my wife's shocking words implying his 'availability' to salve her wounded heart and satisfy her awakened carnal desires.

She was constantly horny and thinking about sex for the first time in a long while. Even a marathon session with her reliable vibrator early in the afternoon couldn't stem the burning need. In fact, it only exacerbated her thoughts about younger men, and one younger man in particular.

'Ding-dong!'

Anja wasn't expecting guests, so the chime of the doorbell just after 5:30 p.m. came out of nowhere, surprising the aroused woman while putting away the dishes after her solitary meal.

"Probably someone wants me to donate to something," she huffed forbearingly, marching off to answer the door regardless and too polite to ignore it.

"Oh, Kellen, I wasn't expecting you," Mrs. Bradley greeted our robust youth as a flutter rose in her heart.

"Hi, Mrs. Bradley, I just wanted to see what Tim was doing," Kellen explained falsely, standing squarely to his full six foot plus height in the doorway and smiling broadly in a magnetic expression of his captivating good looks.

"Kellen, he's not here. You know Tim takes his fishing trip with his dad this week," she answered with a puzzled look at his forgetfulness, standing in her casual shorts and a button-down blouse fixed firmly to her neckline.

"Is that this week?" our son coolly prevaricated.

"Yes, they're both gone. I'm afraid it's just me here by myself," Anja replied, buying the ruse, knowing our son's honorable character and not imagining him making up the lie.

Kellen smiled brightly at the confirmation of what he already knew, gazing momentarily into Mrs. Bradley's sparkling blue eyes as they caught his own, with both sending unspoken signals of attraction neither truly understood nor even recognized.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking," Kellen charmed his friend's mom with his apology. "I think I just had it in my head it was next week. I guess I'll just hang out at home by myself tonight."

"It's alright, sweetheart, don't worry about it," Anja offered kindly, considerately accepting his mistake.

"Since I'm here, would you mind if I borrow Tim's copy of "Immortal Warfare 3?" he asked nonchalantly. "I can just grab it from his room."

"Oh, sure, of course. Would you like something to quench your thirst while you're here?" the trusting mother answered, letting him bound through the doorway as another rush coursed her body at his powerful presence.

Double entendre was laced throughout the statement, perhaps unintentional, but present, nonetheless.

'I've got to take advantage of this opportunity,' Mrs. Bradley decided boldly, surprising even herself with the notion as a spontaneous plan occupied her mind.

Seizing the initiative with the unforeseen arrival of our attractive son, the morally wavering wife and mother was already rationalizing her reservations about her impure thoughts.

"Yeah, that would be nice," Kellen responded gleefully, happy with the direction the visit was taking and his knowledgeable mother's accurate predictions about Mrs. Bradley's behavior and acceptance of his surprise appearance.

"Okay, I'll grab something and meet you in the family room. You can keep me company for a while," she proposed cheerily, scurrying away with a girlish hop towards the kitchen.

For the first time, Kellen keenly studied Tim's mother with an eye towards her providing a refreshment other than the usual afternoon snacks as in the past.

In her late thirties, Anja is probably about 38-years-old, 5'6" and 125 lbs., with short, clipped, straight black hair and brilliant crystal blue eyes. Her body is as finely chiseled as the typically Finnish features on her face, with toned but not overly muscular arms, a tight tummy, and surprisingly narrow hips for a mature mother.

'Nice,' Kellen gazed at her round, heart-shaped bottom scooting to the kitchen, with the plump cheeks bouncing invitingly in a form-fitting pair of cotton shorts above shapely legs nearly skipping with her energetic gait.

Returning minutes later with the game in hand to complete the hoax, he found Mrs. Bradley sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in hand and a beer set out on the coffee table.

"I know your parents occasionally let you have a beer at home, so I hope they don't mind if I let you have one with me," she suggested coyly with a discreet insight to her developing intent. "It is Saturday night, after all, a good time to relax and let loose."

"Well, I don't tell them everything," our forward-thinking son responded, signaling this evening's events would remain between them, although it was unclear exactly what they included just yet.

Sitting on the couch next to the anxious beauty at a respectable distance, small talk about school, sports, and his friendship with Tim ensued for the next twenty minutes, with Kellen watching Anja's lively eyes dance highlighting her animated expressions.

Mrs. Bradley appeared agitated but uplifted by his presence, honestly interested in his contributions to the conversation giving him a sense of adulthood and easing his own nerves as he sipped his beer.

Kellen astutely caught her once or twice furtively checking out his brawny frame before darting her eyes in another direction, although he was also busted once staring a little too long at her chest - another appealing feature he'd never noticed until recently.

Anja wore a simple white button-down short-sleeved shirt with the top couple of the buttons now undone for a decidedly more relaxed look than when he'd arrived. He wondered if she'd released a few latches for his benefit when getting their drinks in a subtle hint as to her mood and the accuracy of his mother's intuition about her needs.

Mrs. Bradley isn't built like my tall, well-proportioned wife, especially up top, but few women are so blessed. Still, she carries an ample C-cup bosom, or at least, that's what Kellen guessed. Our inexperienced youth has no objective measure to gauge them against other than his mother, sister, and aunt - all of whom are impressively busty.

"You really have grown, Kellen. You're becoming quite the attractive young man," Anja purred, her voice turning seductive as the wine hit and a warm feeling coursed her veins.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bradley," he replied graciously as the good young man he was raised to be.

"You're an adult now, sweetie, you can call me Anja. It's my name, after all," she answered appealingly, while at the same time closing the distance between them incrementally.

"Um, okay, uh, Anja," Kellen stammered, knowing what needed to happen but struggling with the idea that this sudden temptress was the caring mother of his friend he'd known in that capacity alone.

Anja grew bolder, dipping deliberately, and in doing so granting a quick peek down her blouse, purposely letting the tops of her bra-clad ivory white breasts fill his wandering eyes, but only briefly in testing his response.

To her satisfaction, Kellen's eyes followed throughout, and the increasingly aroused woman knew she had his attention, just as Emma suggested when given the proper encouragement.

'He's a hormone crazed guy,' she remembered Emma saying, and she knew my wife was right simply from living around her own 18-year-old son.

"I really appreciate you staying a while keeping me company. It's difficult as a woman, here all alone," Anja confided suggestively, finding herself growing enthralled by the playful game of seduction in a way she hadn't felt in years.

"I don't mind, Mrs., er, Anja. Mom just thinks I'm hanging out with Tim," Kellen conceded, adding his own message inviting her forward.

"Well, good, then we have all night. It's a good opportunity to get to know each other as adults, don't you think?" the cagey siren announced, taking the reassurance to shift purposefully in her seat and close the distance to our young hunk.

Kellen noticed her closing proximity, encouraging it further by turning towards her until their bare knees bumped 'incidentally' in a move of forbidden contact of skin against skin from which neither backed away.

"Whew, I need another glass of wine. Is there something else you'd like?" Anja exhaled, perhaps sensing the growing tension and not certain how to respond.

Drawing on his recent experiences with his own mother and skillfully reading the situation in the manner of a man beyond his years, Kellen boldly placed his hand on the Finnish beauty's thigh, breaking a barrier sending goosebumps up Mrs. Bradley's torso and a twinge of power to his own lustful cock.

"No, ma'am, I have everything I want right here," Kellen charmingly replied in a daring move befitting the ladies' man he was slowly becoming.

Anja nearly melted with the comment and the contact, clearly understanding the insinuation. Gulping deeply, she made no attempt to shoo his hand away, instead feeling a warmth in her body that wasn't from the wine and a nascent dampness dawning between her legs.

"Ummm, Kellen, do you, well, think I'm pretty? I mean, for my age," she murmured, needing the reassurance while girding herself to take the next tantalizing step.

It was a time-honored insecurity spoken by an uncertain wife embarking on a scandalous adventure she'd never imagined a week ago, but Anja desperately needed validation as a woman. It also carried the benefit of turning the conversation towards her previously unspoken physical attributes.

"I think you're beautiful, Anja," our compassionate son answered as sincerely as he knew how.

Anja's glowing blue eyes drew up appreciatively to his own and she indiscreetly placed her own hand on his thigh, sending the message that such familiarity between them was not only agreeable, but desired.

"Thank you, Kellen, that's such a nice thing for a handsome young man to say to an older woman," she sighed gratefully. "I didn't think good-looking studs like you thought twice about a woman my age."

Anja decided playing the insecurity card was her best bet for breaking the illicit seal to an improper bonding with Kellen, admittedly laying it on a bit thick, but recklessly adding the term 'stud' in an out-of-character attempt to lend it an underlying sexual tone.

Her intuition was right as Kellen drew his searching eyes to her own, with their faces mere inches apart as the sexual tension rose and neither was certain about the next move.

"Kellen, I need to ask you a blunt question," Anja said directly, sensing where things were going but needing to know she wouldn't irreparably harm Tim's relationship with his friend.

Kellen sat questioning and curious, waiting for the inquiry with a nervous anticipation.

"If I kiss you, will you to freak out?" she asked as openly as she could manage.

An elated tumult swelled within our hopeful son, but he stayed quiet and calm, looking into her scrutinizing eyes conveying the message he was agreeable and more, following his mother's suggestion 'to go along for the ride.'

Accepting his silence as approval, the yearning wife closed the distance completely until her soft lips met Kellen's to place a gentle but meaningful kiss on his mouth, holding it longer than was proper for a mother with her son's young friend but not overly aggressive and doing no more.

"That was nice. I'd like more, please, much more," Anja whispered warmly, smiling, and telling him as much with a building hunger underscoring her sensuous voice.

Anja Bradley sat upright, returning her gaze to Kellen's expectant face while initiating her next bold move on our supposedly unsuspecting lad.

"Kellen, you've grown to be so virile and, um, well-built," she cooed breathily, reaching for the highest button on her blouse, and looking at him alluringly with the promise of more to come.

"Such broad shoulders and strong arms," Anja admired, undoing that button and the next leaving her top half open with her lacy white bra exposed, then grasping his muscular biceps and drawing her palms down their sinewy length taking him by the hands.

Kellen gulped nervously and his own breathing grew shallow, anticipating, or at least hoping, for this turn of events following his mother's advice, but still slightly uncomfortable at actually having sex with Mrs. Bradley. He certainly wasn't a virgin after the almost nonstop screwing of his mother and sister, but this was different in a way he couldn't quite explain.

Mrs. Bradley is Tim's mom - a surrogate parent whenever he slept over playing games, watching movies, and generally just hanging out with his best friend. Until a week ago, he never thought of her sexually. Yet, here she was slowly undoing her top, more and more openly expressing her desires for a new and decidedly less wholesome relationship.

It was bizarre but captivating, with his responsive staff surging in his shorts as Anja turned from honorable mother to hungry cougar before his very eyes.

"You have what I need, Kellen," she continued, tuning out the improper nature of her advance and focusing only on the rewards waiting to be discovered and exploited.

Gripping the untucked hem of his muscle shirt the incited woman lifted the snug fabric up his firm body, with Kellen unthinkingly raising his arms as if after a day splashing in puddles on a rainy day.

"Oh yes, you most certainly have what I need," his buddy's mother huffed a deliberate exhale, scoping out the carved musculature of our athletic young man while ineffectively trying to calm her suddenly erratic breathing.

Kellen sat shirtless, his chest puffing proudly with a sparse covering of auburn hair, pleased how the older woman pawed his body with her piercing blue eyes and a quiver in her lower lip.

"I think I might have what you need too," she suggested, controlling her trembling fingers enough to slowly unhook the remaining few buttons of her blouse, and casting it off her sleek shoulders onto the carpet at her feet.

Anja Bradley sat bravely in her bra and shorts before the adoring youngster half her age she'd known most of his life, her chest rising and falling with her tense breathing and her generous tits encapsulated in the lacy fabric.

The reserved matron had never worn even a bikini whenever Kellen had visited their pool, preferring the more modest covering of a conservative one-piece bathing suit. Now, she was undressing before Tim's best friend with the full intention of going further, so long as she didn't suddenly scare him from the room.

Judging from the covetous look on his enchanted face, she sensed that was an unlikely possibility, and her ardor grew more pronounced.

"You understand what I'm talking about, right Kellen?" she questioned, not wanting to mislead our son about her desires, with the hope they were in alignment to best satisfy their sexual appetites.

Kellen gave a simple nod conveying his agreement, but Anja needed to speak her intentions aloud, perhaps assuaging her own concerns but also not deceiving our favored youngster while also disabusing him of any other thoughts.

"I'm talking about sex, Kellen. Not love and not romance. Just lust - pure and raw," the forthright mother propounded cautiously. "I'm married. I don't want a relationship, but I most definitely want sex. I need what you have to give and I'm betting you'll like what I have to give as well."

As if to emphasize the point, Mrs. Bradley trailed her hands to his stomach, pausing only a moment before lowering them farther, drawing slowly over the impressive cock stirring in his shorts, with the swelling member filling her palms, sending a shiver up her spine before withdrawing again.

"Yes, you most definitely have what I need," Anja gasped longingly, reaching for the clasp at the back of her bra and releasing it with a simple twist, dropping the functional shoulder straps down her arms, removing the restrictive garment altogether.

Our son stared mesmerized, his best friend and teammate's mother now sitting topless only a foot away, inhaling haltingly studying the marvelous pair of pale tits he never imagined seeing, admiring their plump shape and firm structure unhindered by a hint of sag common to women her age.