Corrupting the Bradley's - Anja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, that's better. You really are a hunky stud, Kellen," Anja gushed aloud, surveying his lean muscular frame top to bottom with a special pause midway focusing on his half-limp but still impressive manhood.

"Whew, I had no idea you were so, um, well put together. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention when you visited Tim," she exhaled appreciatively in a most unmotherly manner.

Kellen smiled with the glowing praise, and his fragile male ego soared hearing it from the refined woman he knew truly cared about him and simply wouldn't say the words if she didn't believe they were true.

"My goodness, you've made my panties wet," she confessed frankly in an awkward admission he couldn't imagine her making, standing to the side of the bed with her hand dipping to her crotch testing the moist fabric in a purposefully sexy manner.

"Better get rid of them then, don't you think?" she asked without answer, grasping the thin cloth at the waistband, and peeling the elastic over her narrow hips to her feet, easily discarding the soiled underwear with a kick to a nearby chair.

Now, it was Kellen's turn to admire the exquisite curves possessed by his friend's mom, eyeing Anja from her delicate ankles up her shapely legs, then spying the black thatch of curly hair at the center of her slender hips.

The dark bush was neatly trimmed, not just at the edges but also for length, leaving just enough of the wispy covering to obscure her delicate pink pussy lips, while still providing enough mystery to keep our delighted teen very interested.

"You look delicious, Anja," Kellen extolled truthfully, a noticeable twitch of his slack prick catching her eye in confirmation of his affection.

"You're so polite. Your mother raised you well, but I hope not too well. I'm hoping you want to know if I taste delicious too, umm, later," Anja gladly accepted the heartfelt compliment, adding her own salacious rejoinder, anticipating more intimate lessons between her widespread thighs.

It was the first opportunity Kellen had to openly peruse every gorgeous inch of the nude housewife, and our happy son used the moment to his advantage. Feeding his desire, the raven-haired beauty graciously accommodated his transfixed gaze, hands on hips, and not the least bashful standing before the handsome young buck greedily ogling her charms.

Playing her game of seduction, Anja turned vampish, twisting sideways exhibiting the sweet slope of her ripe tits, and then to the back presenting her lily-white flanks uncovered, before completing the 360-degree turn with a sense of pride in her appearance for her teenage lover.

Self-consciously, Anja realized she had a little padding on her tummy befitting a mother in her late-30's, but otherwise was tremendously fit and trim. Comfited by his remarks, however, she knew Kellen wasn't the kind of guy to lie, and also that he needn't fabricate to get what he wanted from her, and what she wanted to give him.

Filling the emptiness in her soul since Frank's betrayal, Anja trained hard during her regular weekly yoga workouts, allowing the proud wife and mother to display the excellent body she'd earned - prime, feminine, toned, and flexible in a way beneficial to their coming nighttime activities.

Upright with shoulders squared, the firm lift of her breasts was pronounced, sending her pointed cherry red nipples jutting forward with her wide areolae crinkled and hardened by her arousal.

"Huh-uh, huh-uh," Anja's excited breathing was arresting, jiggling her alabaster C-cup tits enticingly, and demonstrating a jello-y softness her new stud expected to enjoy more intimately in an event not far in the offing.

"Enough looking, Kel. Let's have fun and get to know each other in a naughty way," she panted, joyously hopping into bed by his side.

Seizing his swelling cock, sensing it immediately pulse with life within her fingertips and knowing it wouldn't take much to get him ready for action, Anja generously decided to reward our easily-stirred youth with a little more playtime before they started.

"You seem to like my tits, Kellen," she prompted, placing her chest directly in his face while languidly stroking the growing length of his cock, inducing it to full erection.

"They're really sensitive, if you'd like to play with them," the incited mother proposed needlessly, guessing he was eager to grapple the splendid globes even without her invitation.

Smoothly grasping her large right tit, Kellen gently squeezed the dense flesh, relishing the supple alabaster skin and spongy softness, while still disbelieving it was good-hearted Mrs. Bradley's breast he was sampling. Within a second, his lips clamped onto the thick nipple, suckling aggressively but without his teeth in a way she clearly found stimulating.

"Ohhh, yes, I like that," Anja whispered desirously. "You can nibble them, if you like, but not too hard. I'd just like to feel your teeth a little."

Kellen was in heaven, instantly taking up her divine offer, lightly teething and even stretching the elastic bud from the lily-white cone to Anja's obvious satisfaction, groaning huskily while maintaining a firm grip of his expanding shaft.

"Ah, yes, sweetie, suck my tits like that. Ohhhhh, bite my nipples," she encouraged amorously.

It wasn't long before our irrepressible son was rock-hard within the mature mother's manipulating hand, and she found it necessary to practically pry his voracious mouth from her saliva coated nipples, leaving small bite marks around her stiff areolae as a pleasant reminder of his enthusiastic exploration of the receptive buds.

"Get up here, stud," Anja growled lustfully, at the point of breaking and rolling onto her back, tugging his steely meat column, and landing Kellen's toned body immovably atop her recumbent form.

Eagerly, the flexible black-haired siren spread her legs as wide as they could go.

"Fuck me, Kellen. Fuck Mrs. Bradley hard and nasty. Fuck me raw with that big cock," she demanded passionately, invoking her surname driving home the taboo nature of their illicit coupling for her own benefit as much as Kellen's.

Kellen didn't need to be told twice, slipping the flared knob of his solid staff adamantly against the soaking wet slit, pausing with remarkable calm to cherish the experience and his completion of Hank's nefarious assignment.

Reveling in his conquest, staring into Anja's lust-crazed eyes at the woman he knew so well but whose ardent desires spoke of a wanton need buried deep in her soul, Kellen grew ecstatic knowing he was about to fuck his best friend's striking mother.

Shamefully, our normally circumspect son felt no remorse for Anja breaking her marital vows and his role in it, nor for aiding her descent into what was certain to become more debauched carnality falling prey to whatever evil design Hank intended, although his conscience might suffer later.

Anja, on the other hand, had no such thoughts.

Lost in a delirium of prurience and needs of the flesh, the smitten wife was frantic only for the introduction of her 18-year-old lover's splendid cock into her steaming fuck sheath, engulfing its rigid length succumbing to the power of his intoxicating masculinity.

"Take me, Kellen. I need you to take me so badly," she urged anxiously.

"Unnnnngggh,' Kellen issued a solitary grunt, grinding his swollen cockhead into the parting walls of the slippery gateway defenselessly granting passage and engulfing his flared rim, before abruptly stopping to go no further.

"Kellen! What? Oh, what are you doing? You can't stop. Not now!" Anja sobbed in doubt and confusion, her wild blue eyes flitting rapidly fearing she'd come on too strong and scared him off.

"Yes, Anja, I'll take you. I'll fuck you how you need, but you need to tell me you really want it," our fast-learning son assured, suspecting this was what my boss truly wanted from his apprentice.

"Y-you, huh, want me to, uh, beg?" the desperate woman questioned, perhaps stunned by his temerity considering she was giving him so much of herself, but also impressed by his confidence, and so in need she thought only to comply.

Kellen silently glared his answer through inflamed green eyes, alive with lust, nodding commandingly and inadvertently reinforcing her adoration of his surprising force of will.

"O-oh, alright," Anja yielded without protest to her inferior position and strident sexual hunger. "Kellen, take me! Fuck me! Use my cunt anyway you want, but please, please fill me with your wonderful cock!"

Gripping her slight shoulders and lowering his hips, Kellen dramatically plowed the entirety of his bone-hard shaft deep into the sweltering hole, bottoming out when his wiry auburn curls pressed solidly into her thin nest of black pussy fur.

"Ohhh, dear gawwwd!" Anja resounded in divine surrender to the sheer power of his entry, truly taken by her young charge just as she'd pleaded him to do and sensing every blessed inch of his pulsing shaft filling her relenting channel.

Firmly seated in the silken depths of her lush folds, Kellen's cock tensed reflexively within its snug grip, gazing with a tender, reassuring smile upon the wondrous face of his vanquished, off-limits prize.

"Is this how you mean, ma'am? You want my cock like that, Mrs. Bradley?" he asked with a brash grin, employing the term of respect emphasizing the deviancy of the act, and certain its usage heightened the encounter for her as much as it did for him.

"Oh, hell yes, stud, I want your cock like that," she gasped throatily, clamping her ankles sturdily around the back of his calves and pressing her cunt earnestly against the meaty lance invading her very core.

Caught-up in the moment, Kellen let the lush praise roll over his ego, his flexing staff buried deeply in the heated glove of her pussy while beaming into her impassioned face at his unbelievable accomplishment.

"Ohhh, Kellen, I love your cock in me, but damnit, young man, if you don't start fucking me right now, I'm gonna tell your mother," Anja scolded playfully, thrilled by the overwhelming might of the burrowing stanchion and ready to bow fully to its power.

It was a funny line considering the situation and was certainly said in humor as she panted anxiously for the serious action to begin, but Anja's piercing blue eyes sent the true message of dire sexual hunger, and Kellen wisely eased his pulsating shaft from her rapacious maw to the rim and then just as steadily buried it once more to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's sooooo good," the resplendent mother deeply moaned her satisfaction, regaling in the return of the compelling spear signaling her unquenchable thirst for more by shifting her hips forward to meet him.

Drawing from his experience fucking his own mother, sister, aunt, and a number of other women, Kellen began a slow, methodical stroke in and out of the receptive sleeve, with the lovely Finnish housewife sighing her approval each time.

"Oh god, oh my dear god," her constant, hushed refrain clambered in the room, mixed with the slippery sloshing of hard cock meeting wet pussy over and over and over.

In no hurry and wanting to give his mature new playmate a ride she'd remember the first time out, our patient son steadily drove into Mrs. Bradley's upturned cunt, drilling every inch of his thick column into her sloppy fuck hole and not varying either his pace or his motion for well over ten minutes.

It was a performance Anja only dreamed of with her husband, and like nothing she'd experienced previously with the few other men before Frank, who frustratingly hammered her quickly and came even faster.

Kellen's admirable staying power was noteworthy and his stamina unyielding, although the sumptuous blowjob he'd received from the talented matron earlier certainly influenced the effort.

More importantly, his sizable cock stretched her ravenous snatch to new limits, straining her puffy labia and brushing the tender walls of her exquisitely sensitive interior, sparking electric pulses throughout her pelvis.

"Huh, uhh, huh," her breathing grew ragged as her ardor built but her young lover stayed constant, with his susceptible paramour drifting into a pleasureful world of lust, passion, and oddly enough, safety in his embrace.

"Ohhh, Kellen, huh, I need this so, ahhh, much. Please, huh-huh, come fuck me this way every day," Anja sighed dreamily, her body rolling beneath his tireless hips, lost in her splendor, and not truly considering her words.

At that unprecedented moment, she only wanted the magnificent sensation of his masterful cock keeping her on the edge of nirvana until he pushed her over the top with his gloriously incessant fucking.

"I need your hard cock, huh, all the time. I need you to fuck me all night, uhh, every night. I'll do anything, ahh, for your beautiful cock," she repeated breathlessly, instinctively drawing her finely-toned legs upward, locking her ankles tightly together around his muscled buttocks.

They were more prescient words than she realized at the time, informing our corrupted son Tim's mother was well on her way along the path to sexual immorality Hank apparently had planned for the disgraced wife.

"Unggh, you've got it, Mrs. Bradley. I'll fuck your, unnh, sweet pussy anytime, day or, ugh, night," Kellen groaned his agreement, using her surname again keeping the forbidden nature of the sex bubbling on the surface.

Her teen lover's taboo promise had the desired effect on the faltering mother, ramping up the licentiousness of the deviant act, and pushing her further towards her nearing climax, with her cunt smacking wet as her juices flowed copiously under his strenuous assault.

Intuitively, Kellen sensed it as well and began varying his strokes in another technique he knew worked well on his responsive mother and older sister.

Sometimes soft, other times hard, sometimes deep, other times shallow, sometimes blindingly fast, and other times provocatively slow - the smooth change between styles and speeds sent the needy wife up yet another level in her climb to ecstasy.

"Ahhh, uhh, oh my god," Anja moaned breathlessly as he transitioned, continuously stimulating her in different ways keeping her guessing and wonderfully off-balance.

Kellen watched his married fuck doll's crystal blue eyes glaze and her tremoring lips gape into a rapturous half-circle expressing her silent euphoria, knowing she was his to do with as he pleased, rapturously living the torrid words of surrender and submission she'd uttered mindlessly moments earlier.

"Ohhh, ohhh, awwhhh," the faltering beauty released fevered sighs and moans, her lips now a distorted circle unable to form words withstanding the solitary thrusts of her brilliant young lover.

Wrapping her arms around Kellen's broad shoulders, glistening with perspiration from the effort of his arduous fucking, the ravished European wife vigorously pulled his body atop her own, smashing her rhythmically bounding tits energetically against his muscled chest.

"Ohhh, almost. Ohhhhh, almost there," Anja struggled, raggedly suctioning deep breaths drawing closer to her orgasm.

"Unggh, ugh, aggh," our strapping youth seized on her warning, laying fiercely into his mature sex pet, concentrating his abundant energy and tireless efforts on powering his unyielding cock into her helpless twat with brute force.

"Fuck me, Kellen! Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Anja's fervent chant resounded approaching her sexual apex, grinding her hips into Kellen's with each downstroke, and swallowing his iron-bar shaft whole with each deep dive.

Jackhammering Anja with the efficiency of a well-trained athlete, he did just that, crazed with his own lust and need to pour his vital essence into Anja, claiming the waiting pussy of the woman who was a second mother to him as his own.

"OHHH, YESSSSS! OHHH DEAR GAWWD, I'M CUMMING!" Anja howled at her zenith, the rush of orgasm overwhelming her shuddering body with the strength of a tornado.

High-pitched cries of sexual elation pierced his ears, but Kellen didn't care, riding Mrs. Bradley through the throes of her mind-numbing climax with the singular intent of pounding her resilient cunt until arriving on the other side of their erotic journey together.

"Snuggf, snogg, urrgh," Kellen snorted his rigorous efforts, sensing the twinge of his own building orgasm, and determined to unload his balls deep within the comfortable interior of Anja Bradley's warm, welcoming cum sleeve.

"Ahhh, yes. Oh yes, baby," Anja groaned her gratification as a second wave of orgasm roiled her trembling form.

Instinctively concerned for Kellen's own pleasure, the caring matron stayed remarkably attuned to the signs of his impending climax, zealously urging him onward as if he were running for the winning touchdown in a football game.

"Go baby, go baby! Faster Kel, fuck me faster," she literally begged, needing him to complete the ferocious task by filling her pussy with his reservoir of potent seed.

"AWWWGGH!" our hardworking son finally exploded after another grueling minute, arching his back, and raising his head with eyes slammed shut as his orgasm erupted violently.

"Yes, oh yes, give it to me, Kel!" his Finnish fuck mate pleaded, intoxicated by her exhilaration, and exhorting him to unconscionably deposit every ounce of his forbidden semen within her sacred chamber.

Breaking his grasp, Anja's alabaster tits gyrated wildly across her chest, but her ankles stayed clamped in place keeping her famished pussy tight against his draining cock as Kellen's full balls pulsed their virile jism into her body.

"Ohhh, Kellen, that's so good. Cum inside me, sweetie. Pump it into me," she murmured contentedly, with the same appreciative tone she used when he'd acted politely at their dinner table visiting Tim.

"Huhhh, ohh, Anja," Kellen rasped, his energy draining as swiftly as the warm cream exiting his balls.

"Give it to me, baby. Give me all your cum," the compassionate mother praised indecently, with our exhausted son's torso dropping to her sweat-soaked body while pouring his thick masculine seed into her pussy in regular bursts.

Finally, the only sound filling the room was the deep breathing of the satiated lovers - our triumphant son, Kellen, and vanquished Anja Bradley, the mature mother of his best friend, Tim.

Without another word, Kellen rolled his debilitated body off the constricted wife, and they fell asleep in the puddle of sticky sheets and milky remnants of semen coating his softened cock and dripping from the gaping entrance to Anja's soiled cunt.

*****************

"Huh, what?" Kellen mumbled half awake at the gentle tugging on his limp cock.

It was light when he was last conscious but was dark now, so he knew he must have slept for at least a few hours. Looking down his body in the dim light of the room he spied the silhouette of naked Mrs. Bradley leaning over his hips, her gentle hand lightly toying with his slack member.

"Wake up, mister. I told you I had big plans for tonight, my well-hung stud," she purred sexily, her intentions clear that she was ready for another impure romp in the sack.

Immediately, his easily roused penis flinched, and the telling rush of blood surged to the enlivened flesh under her delicate ministrations. There simply was no denying Anja's silky fingers felt unbelievable handling his responsive prick, drawing along its growing length and gingerly grazing its perceptive crown urging it to rise for action.

The entire scene was made more compelling knowing it was the pretty 38-year-old mother of his best buddy teasing him so shamelessly to hardness, with a flash of her diamond wedding ring from what little light shone off the bedside lamp providing the evidence of her married status.

"You worked so hard earlier, you know, fucking me to that splendid orgasm. Let me do the heavy lifting this time. It's my turn to go for a ride," she suggested, lowering her palm and cradling his big balls in their loose sack, before returning to his increasingly stiff pole.

1...34567...11