Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accept that it never came.

She blinked, mewls coming to a sudden halt, replaced by uneasy panting at the realization the demon had removed himself and his attentions.

"Why'd you stop?" she looked so startled and disheveled that he had to chuckle.

"Motivation." he said simply, wiping the excess juices from his chin as he crawled up the young woman's body to kiss her deeply. She was surprised to say she enjoyed the flavor of herself on his tongue.

"For what?" she murmured, following after his lips when he tried to part.

He gently grabbed her fingers, guiding her hand so it rested between her legs, enjoying the look of eureka that dawned on her when she understood that she could, in fact, do that herself.

"Since i doubt you've had any education on what this is, i think i should help enlighten you." he guided her fingers so they were pressed to a very sensitive nub of flesh towards the top of her slit. "This is you clitoris, and as you can tell..." he gently rubbed her with her own digits so the girl curled in on herself with a slight hitched breath. "It's very sensitive."

He spread his fingers to trail on either side of her outer lips while she lingered on her clit, pressing firmly as she pressed herself into him. "It extends inside on either side so all of this is sensitive too."

"And this?" she reluctantly moved her hands from the bud that sent electricity through her legs down towards the opening that her new friend had been fingering so roughly.

"This..." he curled her middle finger inward so that it pierced her opening. "Is the vagina." He watched her intently as she slowly pushed her fingers in and out, finding her own pleasure for the first time. "Although that's not a very fun or sexy word, so you'll hear it be called quite a few other things."

She pressed her tongue to her lower lip as she tested her memory. "Like a pussy?" she breathed, not stopping her motion as the demon trailed the backs of his fingers over her soft stomach.

"Look at you, not so naive after all."

She found herself prioritizing her new found knowledge of pleasure over his sarcasm. "And what was happening before you stopped? What was that feeling that left me..."

"Left you what?" he whispered, kissing her softly.

"Aching..." she trailed, kissing him back with a soft whimper as she tried to fix the sensation he had left her with, fingers pumping furiously. "Wanting..."

He had her lift her hips so he could slowly peel her underwear away, a small web of fluid attached to it which made him harder. "You were about to cum..."

"Cum?" she keened softly, pushing her fingers in and out a bit faster at the memory.

"An orgasm..." he kissed her neck, goosebumps raising where her breathe trailed over his ear. "Where all the pleasure you felt builds up and is suddenly released in one small window of spasming muscles and bliss."

"How do i get there again?"

"Explore yourself a bit more." he changed the angle of her wrist slightly and pushed her hand deeper so her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth fell open. "Take some time to see what feels good."

"And then?" she found herself to slow the thrusting of her fingers in order to search, other hand going back to her clit which she seemed to like best of all. "This is so different from when you did it..."

He chuckled. "Some people find touch from another person is better than their own. I'll show you all about that later though. For now?" he took her second finger and pushed it inside. "I think you should be the one to find your first orgasm."

She whined as she let her head back in resignation, finding a particularly good spot that she hit again and again. Although Cassandra found it difficult to coordinate her movements, it was either too much or not enough, and when she got the right pace her muscles would bunch so tightly in pleasure that she couldn't keep it up. She grew more and more frustrated with each passing moment, the demon watching her futilely touch herself with amused pity. She was so desperate for what he'd almost given her and yet had none of the skills to finish it.

"You are too cute." he leaned forward to kiss her again, pressing his forehead to hers as he looked down at her soaking snatch.

"Fuck you." she spat, rubbing furiously at her clit.

"Aww I'm sorry, do you need help?" he reached down to replace her fingers with his own.

"Yes." she sighed, enjoying the way his long digits hit her at her depths. He reached out with his free hand to wrap it gently around her throat which surprised but aroused her more.

"What do you say?"

"T-thank you." she stammered, rubbing still as he relieved her frustration with his efforts.

"Good girl." he purred, nuzzling her cheek with his own so that her mewling was right next to his ear.

And he liked the sounds that she made. They ranged widely from soft sighs that tickled his flesh, to squeals and somewhat choked groans whenever he hit a particularly good spot hidden in her deeper walls. And she pushed against his body delightfully all the while, shaking all of her previous nervousness and practically throwing herself at him now. The way she arched and pressed her face to his, trying to kiss him consistently between gasps, showed that she wanted nothing else than him in that moment.

"Tell me when you're close." he rumbled. He had no plans of taking her first orgasm as much as he would adore to do so. This belonged to her, and he'd help her, tease her until she was desperate. But he wanted to see her willingly take herself for the first time, not to be able to say she passively gave herself to him, but that she whole heartedly threw herself into her own corruption.

She struggled to respond, in the end fervently nodding her head as she began to climb again, thighs shaking while her entire lower half hummed like the summer heat. She grabbed onto the arm that held her throat, hooking her calf onto his waist, realizing that the way she angled her hips could grant her more or less sensation, that squeezing his fingers or pushing the same muscles could give her a different type of pleasure although just as intense.

"Oh gods... " she spasmed slightly. "I'm...fuck!" she lurched forward, the demon pushing her back by her throat so her back thunked heavily against the wood behind her, pumping his fingers slower and slower until he finally pulled away. Grinning again when she whimpered in resignation, even still greedily taking in his kiss.

"I told you, your first orgasm belongs to you. Although i'm more than willing to help..."

"That is not helping." she grabbed his face greedily, tasting his tongue again and enjoying the way he purred in response.

He put his hand to her clit once more, softly rubbing so that she whimpered and twitched, fingering her softly a few more times before pulling away completely.

"You'll live little nun, I can assure it." he knelt down between her thighs again, kissing them down to the calf before coming up again, biting roughly to hear her cries.

"Fuck you." she griped, returning her fingers to her slit with almost no shame in an attempt to relieve the almost angry pressure that nagged at her from her center.

"Be patient and I will." he kissed her hand as he sat back on his knees, wanting a front row seat for what he knew would be a body wracking orgasm even for a virgin.

Cassandra was just glad that she was closer than before, although twice as frustrated. She was so wet that that the fluid from her pussy had spread to her thighs and she knew it was probably coating the nice wood bench underneath her. She took some twisted satisfaction that the demon would probably be cleaning that up later. Although she didn't linger on that thought for long. The same demon taking his cock into his hand to rub it lightly, relieving the ache that had built over the past hour or so since he had been summoned by the surprisingly bold nun.

Said nun noted that what lay between his legs wasn't quite what she'd expected, although then again she'd only seen the occasional ancient and sensored picture in her books or heard the lewd description from drunken townsmen. But the head was thick and an angry pink, a slight bit of skin coming up to kiss it with each slow motion of his hand.

Cassandra felt a warm wave wash from her head down to hips at the sight of him, his clever tongue darting out to lick full lips as he watched her fingers work. The rush helped her euphoria so that a new flood of fluid dripped from her fingers, the soft walls squeezing roughly and pulling her in, she brought one leg up on the bench so she could go deeper, finding small circles caused electricity to fire from the sensitive peak of her slit.

She fought between letting her head tip back and watching her new partner as he lazily stroked his own shaft. He caught her gaze, yellow eyes mesmerizing her like a snake would a mouse, but unlike the small animal she was able to break away, eyes closing as she felt the beginnings of her orgasm for the third time.

He kissed her thighs again, breath hotter than before when she felt his rough hands on her backside, trying to lift her leg.

"I think i'd prefer a different view." his eyebrows jumped playfully as he sat next to her on the bench, coaxing her to sit on his lap by squeezing the soft flesh of her thighs and helping hoist her over.

His cock was hard against her backside but also oddly soft somehow, spongy even and flexible to Cassandra's delight. Once situated on his lap, the demon gently rubbed the hot flesh against her for his own relief, using his other more prehensile appendages to help her climb higher by kissing and licking her neck as he pinched her nipples.

Cassandra resumed her pace at his provocative touches, rocking her backside against him unconsciously as she slipped a little further into her aroused fog. She felt like the demon had more than two hands, darting to stimulate all kinds of different areas she'd previously had no idea could light her up as they did. There were teeth on her neck, fingers on the soft spots of her hips, grabbing her thighs and nibbling the shell of her ear as he pulled her closer, even grabbing her chin roughly to guide her moans into his mouth.

"So how does it feel?" he still held her jaw so she'd look him in the eye.

"Good." she sighed. "I'm..." she let her eyes flutter closed. When they opened again they were no longer the dark brown of before, but bright green and slit like a cats.

No wonder the villagers were afraid of her... The demon was going to have to pay mind to study her as she grew in his library.

"You're what?"

"I don't know." she lamented. "That feeling...ah! I'm..." she struggled to remember her words. "I'm about to cum again!"

"Good." he kissed her, long and slow so that his tongue caressed hers. "Look at me when you cum."

"O-ok." she squeaked. Cheeks flushing as that same tingling wave of heat washed from her head down to her slit once again, causing her stomach to contract with a sharp and warbled cry.

Cassandra doubled her efforts after that. The muscles in her inner thighs twitching and she lifted them without the demons assistance in order to penetrate deeper. To his delight, her eyes closed tight again and opened to be yet another unnatural appearance, a crooked yet wide pupil with a sandy and marbled color all the way through like a reptile's.

She felt her hips tighten, rocking them more violently now to quicken the arrival of her climax. "Oh gods." she whispered softly, meeting the demon's yellow eyes to see them half lidded but intent, his own breath hitching at the site of her.

A small shimmer like a mirage washed over her body, the demon just barely able to see it ripple over her skin, or rather her skin ripple slightly with it. Or maybe both happened, or neither at all. The image was like a glitch in the matrix, like something he shouldn't have seen. A juicy little secret just for him...

Her voice snatched his attention back as she began to climb more steadily, short gasped breaths between each rise in pitch as she furiously abused her hole, finger's twitching spastically over her clit until her orgasm finally took her.

This time her eyes were human but a bright violet, jaw slack as the heat that pooled in her belly finally radiated out in a wild and powerful array of muscle spasms and electric jolts through her entire lower body. Her head was absolutely empty in that moment and the sensation of her first orgasm was so powerful it hurt, but she couldn't stop herself from drawing it out. Her back arched against the demon, who grabbed handfuls of her flesh in order to pull her close, breaking away from the view of her face to kiss her and consume her.

And her essence was unlike anything he'd ever tasted. It was electric, sweet like rain, totally foreign, and so rich it was like a punch in the gut.

He deepened the kiss as she spasmed and sputtered. When her own fingers finally relented, he replaced them with his own so that he could continue to drink her in, self control waning as he took more and more from her.

Most humans would have weakened, even lost consciousness if a demon gorged themselves like he was, but Cassandra's energy never relented, she shrieked and threw herself on his lap with how overstimulated she was. But she seemed to have an unending well of spirit.

"Fuck!" she finally pulled herself from him, grasping at his hands in an attempt to get him to relent his torture. "I-i'm done! Gods, it's too much! please!" she almost bucked off of him, the demon releasing her to amusedly watch her fall into a gasping shivering puddle in his lap.

Her thighs were thoroughly soaked, fingers sticky and hair frizzy and tangled where she had been thrashing her head against the demon's chest. Her eyes were back to their normal brown as well, although clearly dilated and dazed.

"Fuck..." she repeated. Desperately trying to catch her breath as she slid off the demons lap and onto the floor, looking up at him exhaustedly, head tilted back on his knees. "I don't think i can take three hours of that."

He laughed, practically glowing with how much he had consumed from her before bending over to take her lips one last time.

Tonight is going to be so much fun...