All Comments on 'Corruption of a Geek Goddess Pt. 02'

by vzb

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Bham487Bham4875 months ago

I think the part where she thought the camera was off says it all. She’s never going to be his alone.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

I want a happy ending but cuck stories never give us that. Cucks are too self destructive and pathetic for a happy ending.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

I just realized she sent the videos so it’s obvious she has made up her mind that she will have Dylan in her life no matter what.

titans2138titans21385 months ago

Mark should be pussy-free eating creampies soon. I usually refrain from telling an author which direction to go. It seems like you know what you're doing *cough cough* more depravtiy like pussy-free and creampie eating and I like all of the different point of views. Your 82 nights story might be my favorite story on the site. I hope you're not done with that. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story! Happy Cuckold Depravity please!

jonbogeyjonbogey5 months ago

I love it! Very different tune to a lot of the other stories here, I love her conflict and submission. One of the hottest pieces of work I've read. Would love for her to keep some more secrets from him, excited and hope you take this further! 5 stars

vzbvzb5 months agoAuthor

Bham487: There are some happy-ending cuck stories out there -- stories that get wild and fraught and maybe even dark, but in the end the couple pulls back from the brink & reconciles. Or perhaps they keep on playing on a permanent basis but find a sustainable balance where everyone is happy & secure, and where the husband is *in reality* respected, even if what people say in the bedroom pretends otherwise. Usually in my stories the bad guy wins, but I can envision a happy ending here. In truth, I might like Mark & Chelsea a little too much to be *really* hard on them.

.

titans2138: Yeah, however things go in the end I'm sure we'd see some (ahem) development of the cuckold-fantasy side of things. I was gonna say I might not have it in me to make Mark pussy-free, but then again ... he already almost is. I like the idea of using the wedding as a kind of deadline and having things escalate up to that point, and the question is how far will things go before then, and will they have the strength to stop their games with Dylan (and/or others???) afterwards.

.

Ha, and since you mentioned "82 Nights," can I tell you my favorite meta-fan-fiction idea? Basically: Dylan has thoroughly cucked Mark ... but then Christine shows up and cucks Dylan even harder. I doubt I'll ever write anything like that, but it's hard to beat a futa for sexual dominance. :-)

vzbvzb5 months agoAuthor

Oh, and one thing about the videos that was hard to spell out explicitly: Chelsea's the one who sent them to Mark, but she didn't watch them first ... so she didn't know what was actually on the last one. She thought it was recording *before* she started confessing those feelings, not after (and that he then restarted the video to try and film the creampie). If she'd known exactly what was on it before Mark revealed he'd seen it, she probably wouldn't have sent that one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Iove Mark and Chelsea. I love Mark's response. Very real. I would like for a happy ending for them. Mayne therapy. It feels.like Mark is going to be the one putting a stop to this if anyone. It feels like a very grounded story. Please make them work it out. They deserve it. And give Dylan his comeuppance. This reminds me of the stories of j267. Good job. Fucking love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was fucking hot. The lead up was fantastic, and the scenes in the hotel room...how he fucked her all night and into the morning, the multiple positions, the pushing of bounderies, the dominance of both Chelsea and Mark....damn.

Look, I'm not one to kink shame. Maybe this arises in relationships where one partner is much more attractive than the other. That's clear here: Chelsea was described as very sexy even in her gamer girl hoodies in part 1 which only concealed her amazing body. Dylan is her equal with a big cock. Mark can't compete.

But honestly, Mark doesn't deserve Chelsea. He let this man come into his home and conspicuously grope his fiancée. He didn't do anything about it except get turned on. At that point, Dylan was free to try to fuck her, and guess what? He did. The primal instincts of those involved are going to kick in eventually. Chelsea clearly lost respect for Mark every time Dylan took liberties with her body and every grope increased her attraction to Dylan. Every action by Mark, even subconsciously, seemed to push Chelsea into the lion's den, so to speak.

And honestly? It was fucking hot. I clearly relate more to Dylan and don't really understand Mark. I would try to fuck Chelsea too. There's commitment and promises and all that social stuff we try to abide by...things like marriage proposals. And then there's basic biology and our inante animal instincts and the responsibility to protect what's yours. That's what carried the day here. Many women may disagree but in practice they would likely fall into Dylan's arms (and onto his cock) in a similar situation. Chelsea was sexy and, thanks to her ineffectual partner, there for the taking. Dylan played his cards perfectly and took what was his.

A part 3 is definitely warranted. At least on the shorter side to describe the whispered arrangement Chelsea and Dylan reached as he fucked her in the last video. Like she said, Dylan owns her pussy now, so it makes sense for him to enjoy the spoils of his victory completely...and repeatly.

vzbvzb5 months agoAuthor

Anon: "Chelsea clearly lost respect for Mark every time Dylan took liberties with her body and every grope increased her attraction to Dylan. Every action by Mark, even subconsciously, seemed to push Chelsea into the lion's den, so to speak."

.

I'm with you on most of what you say, but I can give you a differing viewpoint on one thing. Now, the story & characters are open to interpretation -- some things are left intentionally ambiguous with no "real" answer, and sometimes I wind up changing my mind about what the characters were doing or thinking or planning after the story goes up.

.

That said, while writing the story I didn't feel like Chelsea lost respect for Mark. Well, yes, maybe a little bit as his bedroom stamina plummets -- although she does actually enjoy the kinky roleplay, and Mark really is good at getting her off in other ways. But basically I see her as being sincere when she tells him that the kink doesn't make her think less of him, and that she feels a sense of gratitude that she gets to have this kind of fun specifically because of who her boyfriend is.

.

I don't know, it's complicated. But (for now) I see her not as being repulsed by Mark, but rather drawn to Dylan -- the fact that Mark actually enjoys that thought just makes it harder for her to resist the temptation ... and much, much easier to rationalize that it's not actually that bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, when I say she "lost respect" for Mark, it seems it's almost entirely in the context of the sexual hierarchy between Dylan and Mark. It's in her own words: she says Mark has to use condoms while Dylan can cum inside her. She tells Dylan that Mark "doesn't deserve [her] pussy." She agrees that her pussy now belongs to Dylan.

That is all so hot and why the story works so well. It makes sense for there to be a finale. One in which Dylan fucks Chelsea in front of Mark. Maybe Mark can participate at first and slowly get pushed out by the more virile male. Maybe Chelsea can give Mark an opportunity to stop Dylan from fucking her - and after Mark fails that test, Dylan can make Mark watch as he has his way with Chelsea.

The impending wedding can also be used as a plot device. Maybe Chelsea makes a rule that Dyaln can't fuck her after they are married - a rule Dylan can break immediately, maybe even before Mark is able to consumate the marriage. Bridal lingerie would tempt any man...

vzbvzb5 months agoAuthor

Anon: "The impending wedding can also be used as a plot device. Maybe Chelsea makes a rule that Dyaln can't fuck her after they are married - a rule Dylan can break immediately, maybe even before Mark is able to consumate the marriage. Bridal lingerie would tempt any man..."

.

My current idea for the rest of the story is very much along those lines. It might change in any number of ways, but I like the thought of the wedding serving as an agreed upon end-point for their games, along with a few other important rules ... and the story would be about Chelsea's struggle to not completely break each and every one of those rules under pressure from Dylan and her own lust. And at the end she has a decision to make, and we get to find out exactly how far her corruption has gone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a fantastic story by a very talented writer. It has an organic and believable plot, great pacing, the sex scenes are hot, with kinky talk. It is pretty much a perfect 5* for me. Imho it is as good as anything that xleglover, one of the best in this genre, has ever written. Looking forward to part 3. I wonder if a pregnancy is going to be one of the outcomes? Would love a follow on to your brilliant Britney prison guard story too!

toobytooby5 months ago

That was really messed up. I'll never understand the cuckold lifestyle. I guess I'm old fashioned, where it's one man for one woman. But I couldn't stop reading the train wreck as it happened. It's incredible erotic. Chelsea is so mean to Mark, and I don't think their relationship is redeemable. She was manipulated by a narcissistic asshole. Damn you vzb, this was good, but it really shook me up. Go ahead and help us understand with Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You wrote some really interesting characters. I disagree with the other Anon that Chelsea lost respect for Mark at all. I think she is having fun exploring and she is hot for Dylan. I like the wedding idea as a kind of a clock where they can agree to stop the fun and games. But it also feels like Chelsea and Mark really love each other in a way that Dylan might not be able to match. Chelsea is going on a ride but she is an adult. Mark also is aware of the very real risks this entails and I like to see him horny but reticent. It makes him feel real. It makes this not yet another "cuckold erases self and wife only cares about dick size" story. Which is why it is so engaging for me. In essence, Mark and Chelsea seem to heave too healthy a relationship for it to break down like this. And I hope Mark has sone stern words with Chelsea after she has a rest and he cums 15 times. I loved that he stopped her on her tracks when she was suggesting that she asked for permission really. I honestly think they deserve a happy ending. And I hope Mark is the one to stop the insanity. :)

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chelsea may respect Mark as a partner and a person, but she clearly prefers Dylan as a lover. She said it herself, when she thought the camera was off: she needs a real man to fuck her. She literally said that Dylan owns her pussy. I'd be surprised if she let Mark inside her again - and who knows, maybe he would also rather Dylan take her from now on.

All this fun debate makes it clear that this story needs a grand conclusion. The wedding is coming up, the invitations have gone out, Chelsea will look beautiful in her white dress. The question is, who will take off that dress (and her white panties) and claim her the night of? I know who I think will do it, and it's not Mark.

vzbvzb4 months agoAuthor

tooby: Thank you so much! Cuckold stories get a lot of hate in the comments from people who are really bothered by the thought, so it means a lot to me that someone who doesn't dig this kind of lifestyle was able to get into the story. As a writer, it's sort of a great comment to get.

***

Anon: "The wedding is coming up, the invitations have gone out, Chelsea will look beautiful in her white dress. The question is, who will take off that dress (and her white panties) and claim her the night of? I know who I think will do it, and it's not Mark."

.

It seems likely that the climax will heavily feature that question, doesn't it? I don't know, I'm still firming up the outline. The trouble is that getting to that free-falling cuckold-fantasy climax is hard to square with a happy ending. In the past (see my "Kim Learns..." series), when the needs of the characters and the potential for a maximally kinky finale have clashed, I've been unable to resist the pull of depravity. I've got one idea for how we may be able to have our pie and eat it too (wordplay!), but it's early days. I'll just have to find out what happens along with the rest of you.

***

Many thanks to everyone who's chimed in so far. It's been a really thoughtful, positive comment section so far, which you don't often get with cuckold fantasies. I read and think about every comment, so please, keep 'em coming! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The other Anon:

I understand that interpretation that chelsea prefers Dylan as a lover but for me that is not obvious. She likes the kink and she is horny for Dylan and this is all new to her. When the honeymoon phase is over, where will the chips fall? I think Mark is giving very clear indications that he is divided on the issue. He obviously finds it hot but he is also aware of the risks and he doesn't want to lose Chelsea. And that is what I am really interested in seeing develop. I have been in an open relationship and these were the questions on both our minds. And we pulled the plug on the whole issue when it became too messy. And my partner was very relieved when I approached the issue and basically said yes immediately to pulling the plug as she was finding everything very weird emotionally wise at that point. It involved some fear from her side about losing me and a squeeze on her side that became semi regular and a bit too clingy and emotional. I do miss having the house to myself for an evening or two...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the corruption! However, I also love happy endings and would hate to see Mark cucked out of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The cheating/betrayal aspect of the fantasy is critical imo - maybe not good practice in real life, but to write compelling stories, you need it. We want the woman to be conflicted between her promises and her lust. When the more attractive man seduces her and makes her submit, despite all morality to the contrary, simply because her instincts are forcing her to let this stud fuck her, that's where the real heat in the story lies.

Very happy to hear you are workshopping a part 3. The wedding, the vows, all that pageantry- they're all just social barriers that Dylan can break through to take Chelsea as he sees fit. Maybe Mark tries to do something about it - again, the conflict makes it a page turner - but my money's on Dylan prevailing, at least as the man who will fuck little Chelsea from now on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars and another vote for more depravity. Agree with other comments about the wedding. If you want some type of happy ending, maybe a gentle manipulation of the three of them into a throuple? Their own separate vows during the honeymoon? Keep up with 82 nights please!!

vzbvzb4 months agoAuthor

Anon: "We want the woman to be conflicted between her promises and her lust. When the more attractive man seduces her and makes her submit, despite all morality to the contrary, simply because her instincts are forcing her to let this stud fuck her, that's where the real heat in the story lies."

.

I think that's sort of my bedrock kink. Not the infidelity necessarily, but the reluctance. When a character (generally a woman for me) has every reason in the world not to do it, clearly it's likely to be a poor or maybe disastrous decision in the long term, but she's just so overwhelmed by lust & arousal, and that just steamrolls her higher functions for a while. Like, biology trumping reason. Yum.

***

***

Anon: " I think Mark is giving very clear indications that he is divided on the issue. He obviously finds it hot but he is also aware of the risks and he doesn't want to lose Chelsea. And that is what I am really interested in seeing develop."

.

And that's kind of the same dilemma, from Mark's POV. His head is conflicted, but if it was JUST his head he'd know that he probably has to push back harder. But his kinky side is tipping the scales, making it difficult to try and put a stop to something that provides so much sensual pleasure. So ... at what point, if ever, does his angst start to outweigh his horniness? And will that be too late?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for continuing this. I enjoyed this immensely and, honestly, I'd love to read more if you decide to continue this further. I'll admit to feeling somewhat conflicted about some of the elements involved, but I'd be very interested in reading further.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Same anon here that sees things from Mark's perspective (though not necessarily agreeing it is the same dilema as Chelsea's... You make me want to create a literotica account to discuss this further XD).

"So ... at what point, if ever, does his angst start to outweigh his horniness? And will that be too late?"

I can tell you that for me, it was sudden. I mean, it wasn't really sudden... as it was like a kettle whistling on the back of my mind and increasing the noise until it just took over. But you don't hear it until afterwards and you realize you have been hearing it for weeks or months...

I remember that all of a sudden, I was not ok with the way our relationship was progressing anymore.

My partner was out on a business trip and I was home alone feeling a bit uneasy. She had asked me the question if I was ok with her spending some time with J (fake initial) and looking at me funny when I just said "sure! I find it hot and want you to have a good time." [sic].

At this point she had been away for 2 days and we "spoke" via text message alone which kinda bothered me... But not immediately... (again, whistle back of my mind).

So I had spent the previous night railing this hot young woman (I was late 20s she was early 20s) that I was seeing and it felt a bit meh. I mean, she was very good looking and I was looking forward to our "date"... But when the time came, it just felt superfluous and my mind was just not there. So I went home but even thinking about my partner getting it on with J.... wasn't really doing it for me either. Don't know why but I just didn't want to even think about it. Maybe I was just tiree or too much stress (Or that annoying kettle whistling on the back of my mind... Getting louder)...

Next day I remember deciding to stay home. Maybe I am coming down with something (that uneasy feeling again... Never left the entire day).

Late at night I decided to smoke a joint and quit procrastinating and just go to bed after. Well, as the weed hit, all of a sudden my brain went "what the fuck are you doing?! Seriously, what the F???". This was like 2AM my time and 5AM wherever my girlfriend was. I immediately sent her a message saying basically everything is off that I want us to stop seeing other people. I was very nervous had a panic attack, spent hours just going through our textxs, the look she gave me before she left... I did not sleep and a few hours later (5AM something my time) she sent me a single text (I may have sent her a million texts in the meantime) saying "relieved". And then we talked properly via voice and stopped everything. We were both very relieved. Because she is a much better and more perceptive person than I am (or maybe not having a penis sucking oxygen from her brain), her kettle had been whistling loud and clear for a while. She basically broke things off with J that trip (they don't work together but in the same field) even before I sent the message because she was seeing our relationship changing for the worse and J was becoming a bit too clingy and her emotions were also becoming a mess (apparently J had told her he loved her after their last get together and she did not know how to reply... And not in a "embarassed for you" kind of way more of a "how do I really feel?" Way).

She was basically planning on telling me that we either stopped or she would leave me. Me approaching it first net me a lot of points with her and was very fortuitous. Well done brain me.

Fun fact (could be relevant here), had we broken up, J would not stand a chance in hell to be with her because of course he wouldn't. He would be a living reminder of the catastrophic failure of her previous committed relationship.

But yeah. I was basically fine until I wasn't. It was very weird how my brain was working overtime on the background picking up cues and weirdness and I was "everything is fine" just like in the meme. Now, it is way more boring than your story and of course your characters are not me and my partner but yeah...

ziman99ziman994 months ago

Hey, it was insanely hot. I loved the submission of the gf. The daddy talk was the cherry on top.

Imo, the hottest thing for the future story would be complete submission of the gf (maybe even going as far as pet play, tattoos, percings), teasing of the cuck (making him hard but not touching him, acting disgusted by his cock...) and her falling in love with the bull and why not some fetishes just so she worships the bull even more while bf is choked by how gross but hot she acts.

vzbvzb4 months agoAuthor

Anon: First, sorry for the delayed reply. Second, you should *definitely* make a Literotica account -- it's just so much easier to remember your favorite stories and follow authors you like. (I sometimes get messages on reddit asking when the next chapter of something is coming out, weeks or months after it was publish; if you make an account and follow the author, you see it right away.)

.

And, third, thank you so much for sharing that story. It was well told, heartfelt. And it definitely helps shed light on the dynamics between Mark & Chelsea in the next chapter. (Update: I've got 5400 words down for Part 3; no ETA for a completed story yet, though.) Truly, hearing about any real-world experience similar to the stories & characters I'm writing really helps add perspective & character depth, and adds to ways to think approach certain problems or plot points.

.

I have a *pretty* good idea for exactly how the dilemma works out for this particular love triangle. Because it's a sex story about corruption, I expect it will be a little more fraught than the way yours resolved, but it definitely involves the same basic issue of each party having their own wants/worries/needs, communicating them in one way or another, and then weighing what they ultimately desire and are willing or able to do make it happen.

.

Oh, and fourth: I'm so glad your story had a happy ending :-) As for mine, as I think I said before, IF we get to a happy ending for Mark & Chelsea, it'll probably be because I like the characters too much to torture them. But we'll have to see what part of my brain is calling the shots when I get to that last page...

vzbvzb4 months agoAuthor

ziman99: "Imo, the hottest thing for the future story would be complete submission of the gf (maybe even going as far as pet play, tattoos, percings), teasing of the cuck (making him hard but not touching him, acting disgusted by his cock...) and her falling in love with the bull..."

.

Not a half bad idea on the tattoos/piercings. If not those specifically, then some kind of tangible sign to Mark that things may be spiraling out of his control. (At the tamer end, different wardrobe choices? Or new friends/social circle? Not sure.) As for falling in love, it's safe to say that ominous new feelings will be involved...

.

By the way, if you're into tattoos in stories like this, allow me to advertise my other story: "Brittany's Life of Crime." Similar basic story (faithful young wife maneuvered into surrendering to her desires), but the plot is considerably darker. Though I don't think it *feels* grim when you read it. Anyway that was the hope.

InfullrInfullr4 months ago

Epic . You knocked this out the park. Keep going . Personally would hate to see mark wimp afied. The 3 way dynamic is epic. I love piercings . Maybe it could be double downed on some how in that they are slightly visible on wedding invitations picture or per wedding get together and Mark knowing she did it for another man . Either way you do u , this is epic .

cuckylovechildcuckylovechild4 months ago

Amazing story! One of the best I have read. Looking forward to part 3. I would love all out cuckold depravity.

vzbvzb4 months agoAuthor

Infullr: "Personally would hate to see mark wimp afied. The 3 way dynamic is epic. I love piercings . Maybe it could be double downed on some how in that they are slightly visible on wedding invitations picture or per wedding get together and Mark knowing she did it for another man."

.

Having the boyfriend not become a total wimp is tricky, because much of the erotic power of the scenario comes from his being *treated* like a wimp. I'm still working on ways to have Mark assert himself and exert some amount of influence on Chelsea & Dylan's relationship.

.

I don't think we'll see any visible signs on Chelsea for the invitation photo (it's going out too soon), but maybe on social media posts, and/or those YouTube videos they release as their profession. Hmmm. And I *have* been thinking about what the wedding photographer/videographer might pick up...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I love how the “truth” for everyone isn’t obvious and straightforward. Closer to real cuck angst that way, and having Chelsea’s perspective be complex instead of a perfectly executed plan makes it believable. I’m looking forward to more from you and these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it.! So hot!

The writing is great, A lot of sexual tension. Having him listen was a great idea. Having him watch would be even hotter.

Great job! Cant wait for more.

tuniitunii4 months ago

A perfect story.

vzbvzb4 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who's chimed in so far!

.

Part 3 is around halfway done ... unless I decide to split it into two parts, in which case Part 3 is around 95% done. We'll see. Right now it's around 17k words, and it's almost all sex scenes of one kind or another. (After that things will settle down in a sense as the characters get ready for the big finale.)

tuniitunii3 months ago

Also, I am an idiot. Read both chapters twice and was mildly curious why her ethnicity didn't come up more.

Geek, not Greek...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fuck yes! can't wait to see how it ends (and who cums inside Chelsea on her wedding night). Place your bets!

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

tunii: Ha! I guarantee you're not the only one. It's kinda my fault: obviously the title is a play on "Greek Goddess," and actually I was worried that some people might think it was a typo and decide to skip the story because of it, but in the end I liked the pun too much to change it.

.

I'm through the 18k-word opening part of the next chapter that's almost all kink & sex & kinky sex (with some angst/emotion along the way), and sex scenes tend to be the hardest things to write. Now I'm onto the part of the story that focuses on the angst & emotion (with a little kinky sex along the way), and it's so hard to switch gears. I'll get there.

RealthunderforkRealthunderfork3 months ago

Bravo! My vote is absolute depravity :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't think of anything more primal than Dylan emerging from the shadows of the honeymoon suite after the wedding, standing behind Chelsea as Mark watches helplessly. Dylan will slowly take off Chelsea's wedding dress as she explains to Mark that she loves him but it has to be this way...he let Dylan lay claim to her body and Dylan therefore is entitled to take her on her wedding night. Mark may protest a bit but he'll do nothing as Dylan peels Chelsea's lacy white panties down her legs before bending her over the bed before him. She'll look into Mark's eyes as she is penetrated from behind by Dylan and fucked roughly in front of her husband. He'll watch as another man enjoys the tight pussy of his bride.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was delighted to recently discover your stories on Literotica, particularly because you appear to be writing currently. Your inate ability to accurately portray the dynamic between lover, wife, and husband is commendable. Without apologies, I'm a Mark and you've peeled away the veneer and exposed us as we are. And yet, make no mistake regardless of our compulsive need for sujugation and humiliation. We aren't totally the weakling as perceived by society. We are often educated professionals with an above average intellect. We're husbands, parents and often play effect roles of responsibilities in our local communities. And yet, nothing creates the rush or the sexual arousal quite like living the life of a Mark. Thank you for portraying us accurately and vividly, it's comforting to know we matter.

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

Anon: "And yet, nothing creates the rush or the sexual arousal quite like living the life of a Mark. Thank you for portraying us accurately and vividly, it's comforting to know we matter."

*

By the time this comment goes up, Pt. 3 will probably have been published -- I hope you feel it does Mark justice. There's some good angst on his part while he sits at home waiting for Chelsea to get home.

.

I'll tell you honestly, I've been going over the outline for the rest of the series, trying to stop it from becoming just the Dylan/Chelsea story, with Mark watching from the wings and hoping everything works out. Basically, I'm trying to come up with ways for him to positively impact the plot. Wish me luck going forward.

Avid_CuckAvid_Cuck3 months ago

Once again I’m in love with your narration. The playfulness the switching of perspectives is way too enjoyable for me personally. Add to that the occasional fourth wall break by having the characters talk to the reader is pretty great!

Now I’m looking forward to reading third chapter and hope that it’s not the last of this series. There is lots of potential in this still left to dig up. Cheers!

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 1 month ago

GREAT Cuckold story! You captured the excitement and the angst, and especially the deep, dark doubts about how fucked up it is to feel that way.

Thank you - it worked 😈

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservzb@vzb
4/7/24: Part 4 of Geek Goddess has been submitted and should go up tonight. I’m going to get to work on the conclusion as soon as possible, but it might take a lot of work. * Getting in Touch: The best way to reach me these days would be on my own corner of Antarctica77’s...