Corruption of the Azure Saints 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had gone back to the Verdigris almost every day for the last couple of weeks. But every time, I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I just angrily masturbated as she did such shameful acts. But today, I would put my foot down. Today for sure.

I waited patiently in Cerulea's apartment, sitting in a living room chair.

Inside the dark apartment, the only light was from a screen projected by my Saint Bracelet. And it showed me a live feed of Cerulea and her impure acts. Yet as I watched, my hand was drawn to my crotch once more.

Like every time I observed her, I couldn't help but masturbate. I hiked up my skirt, and lowered my fingers to my crotch, rubbing my clit in practiced motions. And in ritualistic fashion, I tore my eyes away from the screen, reliving those first few times I had seen her and the monster together.

Cerulea's moans filled my ears. But my mind was elsewhere. I was imagining her body fully entwined with that Verdigris, getting penetrated by that creature. And fueled by the sounds coming from the live feed, I quickly stroked my sex from outside my panties.

When I imagined her purity being defiled by that creature, I was always able to finish so much faster. And putting one hand over my mouth, I bucked my hips, still rubbing my clit as I came. I should have been embarrassed, but my hands wouldn't stop. Doing this inside Cerulea's apartment was always so much better than at home. And the shame of what I was doing only amplified the pleasure.

As I finally calmed down, I cut the feed, relaxing back into the chair behind me. And a wave of guilt washed down over me. But today was the day I would finally confront her. As long as I stayed strong today, it would all be over.

"You really should just talk to her more candidly..." Shia said, jumping up onto the coffee table, looking at me.

"I don't want to hear it. She would just make excuses again. She has already lied to me. So I need to catch her in the act."

"She only lied cause you wouldn't have accepted the truth. You should have just been more open with her from the beginning. And she probably would have told you everything."

"Shut it."

"You are the one pushing her away, not the other way around."

"Another word and I *will* recycle you."

Shia shook her head, fluttering away. And I grit my teeth.

In the darkness, I waited for Cerulea to return. Every couple of minutes, I opened the feed to check her progress. Yet she wasn't coming home. And soon enough, she started making preparations to stay the night with that monster.

Hot fresh anger welled up in me, and my heartbeat quickened. If she wasn't going to come home, then there wasn't any need for me to hold back. I could do what I wanted tonight. And with that thought, a sick smile formed on my face.

I walked into Cerulea's bedroom, finding her dirty laundry. In practiced motions, I dug through it, quickly fetching a pair of used panties. And in their place, I threw my own dirtied panties into her laundry. Just the thought of her wearing my panties sent a strange twinge through me.

With my treasure, I climbed onto Cerulea's bed. And I hiked up my skirt for a second time tonight.

Burying my nose in her used panties, I quickly started rubbing my clit, basking in her scent. My own pleasure started rising quickly. With my panties off, my bare fingertips rubbed my sex directly. And as my fingers got coated in my own juices, I slid them back up to my clit, sliding them around my sensitive button.

Cerulea's bed was a place of purity. This was the one place where my thoughts were clear. Every time I masturbated here, I was also pure. My thoughts were no longer polluted with visions of that monster, I thought only of Cerulea. And as I pictured her face, I slipped two fingers inside myself.

In my imagination, Cerulea and I had just finished fighting off a monster. And still in our latex suits, we ran off to an alleyway to undo our transformation. But I stopped her.

I pushed Cerulea up against the wall, my hip pressing against her latex-covered mound. I wanted to dominate her, to finally be the one to teach her of the pleasure we could have together. But she just smiled at me. And her arms grabbed me, pulling me into a hug.

She pulled my face down into her slippery latex-clad bosom. And I was buried in her embrace. Her own knee pushed between my legs, massaging my sex as she gently cooed into my ear. Even in my own fantasies, I couldn't escape her pace.

She whispered sweet nothings in my ear, still stroking my mound with her thigh. Her scent permeated my existence, her sweaty body embracing me. And I melted into her embrace, moaning as she gently bit my ear.

Her teeth against my ear sent a sharp thrill through my body and I quickly tipped over the edge. I clenched down around my fingers, an orgasm washing over me. My other hand rapidly stroked at my clit, spiking my pleasure as I came.

I turned over, burying my face into her panties and covers. My muffled cries echoed out into her empty apartment, as my hips bucked against my own hands.

When I finally came down from the orgasm, I let myself drift off to sleep there, still curled up on Cerulea's bed. Her scent was all around me, and as I slept, pleasant dreams of us together filled the void of the night.

-

The next day, I woke up early.

I quickly brushed my hair, tidied my crumpled clothes, and borrowed some of her deodorant. I left my panties in her hamper, going bare under my skirt. It was risqué enough to be exciting. And I stealthily stashed Cerulea's panties in my pocket.

It all brought me a little bit closer to Lea. But it still wasn't enough. I wanted to be so much closer to her. The monster she was eloping with even had that pet name for her. And every time he used it, a pang of jealousy rippled through me.

"Lea... Lea..." I tried to test out the nickname on my lips. But I wasn't sure if I could ever say it to her face. It was so embarrassing to say.

With nothing else to do, I sat in her living room, waiting for Cerulea to return. From the Shia following her, I checked where she was. And she was on the way home, but she was taking longer than usual. And I rolled my eyes as I waited. I should have brought a book... Or maybe a dildo...

Finally, there was a loud crash outside on the balcony. Was she coming in through that way? I walked over to the sliding glass door. And Cerulea's gloved hands were holding onto the railing, hanging from the balcony.

But something was off. Her face was fixed in concentration, not even noticing me through the bars. She was squirming as she hung there, the metal bar creaking as she squeezed it with her enhanced strength. And there was something strange moving under the latex of her suit.

Suddenly, she threw herself up and over the railing, landing with a thump on the balcony floor. She lay on her back, bucking her hips as tentacles writhed inside her latex suit. And she put one hand over her mouth, trying to silence her moans as tentacles undulated at her crotch. But it was futile.

She grabbed her chest, letting her moans escape unimpeded. Her fingers kneaded through the latex and tentacles to pleasure herself. She was cumming, but she kept bucking her hips as if the orgasm wasn't stopping. And her cries were only growing louder and more intense.

Finally, she collapsed to the balcony floor, panting for breath. And the tentacles slowly disappeared from her suit.

Snapping out of my shock, I opened the balcony door, "C-Cerulea! Are you okay?"

"Uh? What? Yeah! Of course I'm okay!" she replied, hurriedly standing up.

"A-Are you sure? You were laying on the balcony, and then-" my face turned red as I remembered what I had seen. Those tentacles beneath her suit had brought her to orgasm.

"Y-Yes! I'm fine!" she said quickly.

I stared at her, fidgeting as I tried to figure out what to say. But the words wouldn't come to me.

"C-C'mon, let's get you inside," I said, finally giving up.

Cerulea sighed in relief, heading in at my urging. And I closed the door behind her.

"So what were you doing out so late at night?" I asked slowly.

I already knew. She was out doing impure acts with that monster again. And now they had modified her Saint Suit to create such obscene tentacles...

"Oh uhm- Y'know, this and that... Wait, how do you know I was out all night?"

"Huh? Well..." my face went bright red, I had messed up.

I couldn't tell her I had been watching her all this time. Or that I had been waiting here all night for her to get back. Or what I had done while waiting for her.

She suddenly put a hand on my head. "It's okay, take your time~ You can explain everything when you feel more comfortable~"

"Y-You're the one that has some explaining to do!" I spluttered. "Why are you turning this around on me!? I-I was just sitting in your apartment all night cause I was worried! I-I wasn't doing anything suspicious!"

I still had her panties in my pocket. And I wasn't wearing any underwear either. I was the definition of suspicious. But Cerulea was the one doing actual suspicious stuff! Yet she just shrugged off my concerns.

"Right, right~" she said, ushering me to the door. "I gotta get changed for work, so why don't you run along now~"

"Y-You're the one who's hiding something," I continued. "And I know it! L-Lea!"

I used the secret pet name she was called by that monster. It was proof of what I knew. And finally, I would confront her about it!

Yet my face grew even redder than before. My breath was coming fast. I couldn't believe I had just used that perverse pet name for her. Yet a familiar excitement was running through my body. And I tentatively glanced back at Cerulea.

But she just grinned back at me. "C'mon, let's go, I really gotta start getting ready for work." She said, putting one hand on my shoulder, ushering me out the door.

"Y-You're hiding something!" I tried again. But she just closed the door.

I stared at her door, my face flush with embarrassment for some reason. No matter how hard I tried, it always ended up like this. I always got caught up in her pace. I had lost count of how many times now I had tried to confront her.

<(Recalculating...)>

Suddenly, the robotic voice of my Saint Bracelet echoed in my head. And I stared down at it in confusion. Why was it activating right now of all times? I hadn't given it any instructions. But it was doing something on its own.

<(Recalculating...)>

The robotic voice repeated in my head once more. And a bad feeling started to form in the pit of my stomach. Cerulea had those tentacles growing within her suit. They must have come from alterations to her Saint Bracelet powers.

But there is no way those strange alterations would spread to my Saint Bracelet as well, right?

<(Recalculating...)>

The robotic voice echoed ominously in my head.

- to be continued -

12