Corruption Pt. 03

Story Info
A corrupted man fucks monsters and demons...
2.6k words
9.6k
8
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

He tried to press on, resisting the urge to masturbate more than he had so far. He didn't want to lose himself, even if there were other symptoms of his loss, going barefoot, working his way on, grunting and groaning, though not from physical strain. There no longer seemed to be anything like that in his body, light and strong, but he wanted to masturbate, to cum even as his cock drooled and drooled. It didn't stop, drooling thickly, desire flooding through him, yet it had to be spent one way or another.

Slender, to his surprise, came to him every night, though kept her distance in the day, while he was travelling. That should have put him more on edge than it did, but he was not one to speak of things like that, not when she was not attacking him. His wounds healed quickly, her long tongue lashing them, and he could not help himself from driving in hard and fast to her mouth, grunting all the while, her tongue twining, twirling, sucking down every load of thick cum that he gave her.

She was not concerned about him, her new "mate", the one that she had chosen. The reptile-demon snarled as she rode him, forcing his cock into her pussy and her arse, one after the other, yet she knew he was strong enough to manage himself in the day.

"They're tracking you," she grunted through one orgasm, the only time that she was willing to impart any information to him. "They'll come for you...unff! They don't want you to take...information...back..."

Oh, but words were best sent on stuttering, snarling cries, his cum bursting into her cunt all over again as she screamed, rocking her hips back and forth, demanding more and more from him, always more. He had no intel to deliver back to humankind after his capture, but it was not for Aikon to clarify that, as he would have to, again, take on those hunting him with his body.

His mind? He tried not to think all that much about that.

The city fell away from him, dipping into the countryside, abandoned rural properties stretching out, though the vast expanses of fields were often filled with imps and lower-class demons. They screamed and hopped but were of no interest to Aikon when they were of the male or other persuasion, only females catching his interest. With Slender's goading, he fucked them all, letting them crawl all over him, though it was the ones that towered, out for sexual lust alone, that he yearned for the most.

Hot thighs closing around him, jaws that spilt fire and lava, floods of thickening flares rising forth. He needed it all, taking on the elemental classes of demons too, hissing through his teeth, though he hated himself all the while for giving in to it. He didn't want them, but he did. He didn't want to fuck them, but he did. His cock burned for it, fatter and thicker than it had ever been, but he had to do only what he needed to do and no more than that, all for the sake of grinding on into a life that had to sustain him, at least in some way.

He was pulling out of a goat-imp (that was what he thought she was, at least) when Scythe came for him.

"You weakling... And you thought that you were going to get away from us?"

The demoness smirked, walking slowly, not caring for the fear she was sure she wracked in him. More human than Slender, she was tall, her hips wide, her breasts huge and sagging, the plumpness of them drawing the eye. Of course, she was naked, her grey-purple skin on show, though it was splotched through with other colours, forcing a lustful eye like Aikon's to roam her body.

He tensed, rocking back on his heels, but his fate was set with his cock pointing directly at her.

No...

But yes. Her ram-like horns rounded back from her head, so huge that it was a wonder that they did not affect her balance, her breasts pierced with large, hoop rings. Everything about her should have alerted him to her presence but she was so close to him already, walking silently, her feet not feet but cloven hooves.

Aikon sucked in a breath, something pulling inside him.

"I'm not going to fuck you...demon."

"Fuck? Well, aren't you a doll?"

She laughed and shook her head, a long, forked tongue slipping out, though it looked fatter and wetter than what he was used to.

"Whore-human, I've heard of you, but you're not going to best the likes of me. Slender is nothing, you are nothing. And this is not for you."

She lunged and he met her halfway with a feral snarl, mind tugging at the corruption, the darkness that called to him every minute of the day and night. It was impossible to escape from, his cock hard and drooling, though he knew that he needed to let it in.

Her hands clutched at his, battling, grappling, snarling, snapping in his face, yet there was no evading her, only meeting her head-on.

"Your bones will be picked clean by carrion crows, human! No one will ever find your body!"

Aikon bared his teeth, though it was a side less threatening when it came from him rather than her.

"That's what...unfff...you think!"

He broke free, fire raging within him, muscles that had not been there before bulging. The darkness swamped him, the corruption working away deep inside, black lines splitting down his body as if he was breaking out from the inside. He snarled and heaved, gasping for air that he no longer needed, for it was not a necessary feat of any demon to breathe, regardless.

She howled, crashing into him, using the weight of her body against him, taller and yet not seeming stronger as he caught her. There was little out in the countryside, the land levelling off and flattening, to use as natural cover or weapons, but there were the old, rusted farm tools still, Aikon snatching up a pitchfork and sinking the tines into her shoulder.

Scythe's howl sliced through the air, but he pressed the attack, the land around them crumbled, broken, hiding what was really there. An old sewerage system, thankfully drained and as clean as it could be from such a thing, opened where the grass parted, as if it had been set back some distance from civilisation, all set below ground level so that it did not obstruct the wide-reaching views of the fields, the golden grass interspaced with more fertile green.

The demoness snarled, claws slicing, teeth gnawing, aware of her connecting with him and meeting bone. But he couldn't stop there, not even as they slammed into the concrete, seeking out gaps and cracks for purchase, though there was still only one way that such a liaison could end.

It was a dance and a brutal one, storm clouds brewing above, lightning flickering in the depths of them, the darkness billowing with the first fat drops of rain spattering down. It was all that was needed, a downpour and a storm that would, surely, ravage the land, but Aikon could not pause to think about that, something surging inside him, the beast inside snarling and hungering to be let out.

Give in.

He closed his eyes, rain pelting down, Scythe poised in the air before him.

You don't need to just be human anymore.

And he knew it was true, hopelessly lost, vision flickering, seeing only a lustful demon -- a demoness who needed to be subdued. What he could give her was not borne from bloodlust and fighting but something more carnal, more devious, and he caught her, hurling her to the side as rock shards flew off in all directions. Her impact with the concrete sent even more spraying up into the air like water, the brutal slam of it howling out, though he had to be bold, his mind no longer his as the corruption took over completely and utterly.

It happened in slow motion, his hands on her head, forcing her horns back, but what he had to do was far more than a leap of faith. Her jaws parted for him, but it was not a hole that should ever have been the first choice for his fat length to grind into, sliding over her hot, wet tongue, the slipperiness of it wrapping around him. Scythe's eyes widened, but a shot of his pre-cum straight down her throat, cock ramming into the back of it, was all that was needed, crashing into the curved slope of the sewage channel and finding a bit more leverage.

"Arrrck!"

Scythe's eyes narrowed, but she could not force him away, her tongue working away at his cock even as he thrust. He held her head back against the old structure, cracking and splintering through the concrete, but he did not dare stop, her lips closing around him, fangs kept away, though he could not have said for how long. He had to try, to keep trying, bit by bit, her senses slowly slipping, appraising him, seeing just what Slender had seen in him.

Was there something left in there of his humanity? He could not say, did not say, only thrust, the need to cum powering through him again and again. Aikon's skin trembled with power, brutish and strong, lips parted in a feral baring of teeth.

"Take it all... Fucking slut!"

That should have riled her up, but the demoness only seemed to chuckle around him, sucking on his cock, her hands finding his hips, his thighs, grabbing him to her.

The fight was won, but there was no telling which of them had won that battle when, truly, they were both victors in such a time. She growled around his cock as load after load spilt forth, though it could not be held back even if either of them wanted that.

"Gaaarrrggghhh!"

Aikon wrenched his dick from the iron grip of her lips but another kind of battle was on, the demoness pursuing him, hoops rocking on her nipples.

"So, there is something about you. Maybe you are not worth the fee for your capture or death..."

Of course, she found something she wanted and yearned for it to, trying to pin him back but rolling onto all fours, tipped up with the ground rising under her. No one cared about positions, digging fingers into cracks in the half-pipe like structure to keep themselves in place, his cock slamming into her anal ring. Her body was humanoid in shape down there, the thickness of her backside riddled with powerful, swollen muscle, every inch of her dangerous -- and yet she wanted him.

"Yes... Fucking cunt..."

It wasn't him speaking but the corruption, his tongue twisted, feeling too thick and heavy in his mouth.

"Breed you... Breed you good..."

It felt good to fuck her, the tightness of her backside clenching around him, though Scythe was hardly a passive partner. She howled and snarled out her liking for his rough treatment, grinding back onto his cock as he thrust, wanting it all the more, perhaps even more than he did. Yet it was not so easy to turn things back as he fucked her and fucked her, balls bouncing off her backside as he gave in a little more to the darkness that had been fed to him.

The facility had changed him forever.

Just not in the way that the demons had expected.

"Go on then, fuck me, breeder-cunt -- you think you're good enough for me?"

She laughed at him, mocking him, goading him on.

"If you don't...unff...fuck me good enough, I'll turn you in. Be nothing more than demon chum then, dick, you like that? Huh?"

She twisted him off, cock spurting as it was dragged from her arse, whipping around, slamming down on top of him. On his back, Aikon snarled, eyes bloodshot and desperate, yet all for what she was giving him and so many more to come. She sat astride him, pinning him, showing him how she liked it, his huge cock ploughing into her pussy with no resistance to her slickness at all.

"Ahhh, yesss..." She hissed, tongue slapping out lewdly against her face. "This is better... Maybe you are good for something... Fill me and fuck me!"

She demanded it, riding him as he sought to thrust up into her too, her thighs squeezing around his, dragging him with her. They'd slid to the bottom of the pit where weeds had made their way through the cracks, yet there was no breaking from such an act as she groped and squeezed her tits, milk dribbling from them, soaking her skin with another kind of cream entirely.

He lusted for that, other things coming to light, to the forefront of his mind, how the curves of her body drew him in, howling and grunting, snarling through lust. Aikon was not to be in the know as to what was happening to his body, how he was bigger, more powerful, only that it was what was needed.

The natural order of things.

He grunted, groaning, twisting. She slammed down onto him, taking load after load of cum into her cunt, so much seed that it slopped out messily around his cock with each stroke.

"What, is that all you got? Fucking breed me and maybe I'll let a sorry arse like you live!"

But Aikon held the cards, bearing her back, flipping her over, tipping her head down as he filled her cunt again and again, taking the top position. It was not submission, but Scythe was almost too happy to "give in", grunting and snarling, squirting around his thick dick and breasts leaking milk all over the place. That milk was something that he would savour again and again as he came to terms with his changes, the differences in his life going forward.

The first time, Scythe and him fucked for a whole day and night, Slender joining them later with a smirk on her face. She crammed her cunt down onto his dick, taking enough of his seed to make her lower abdomen swell and bloat out with the sheer volume of it, fat and waddling even with her slimly powerful figure. Scythe, however, took more pleasure from his mouth, the twist of his tongue inside her as Aikon lost sense of all humanity, tongue worming and wriggling, bringing her to orgasm with the fat pulse of her clit again and again. It was needed, so very desperately so, and she took more than he gave, all three bodies twisting and writhing in orgasmic need.

Bliss? They would not have gone that far. Demons looked at things differently than that. And Aikon was well on his way to becoming a kind of demon, the corruption seeping through his veins, altering even the structure of his cells.

Grunting, his lips locked around Scythe's nipple, tonguing the hoop and sucking down her milk, he knew there was no going back from that.

Never again would things be the same and only in time would he see how they were different.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Draconian Breed A fertile elf falls prey to a Lizardman, and breeds.in NonHuman
Breeding the Swamp Hag Matriarch A man is transformed for the swamp hag matriarch monster...in NonHuman
Breeding Monsters When banished, he lives out his fantasy of fucking monsters.in NonHuman
Breeding the Minotaur A stallion anthro breeds the sex-crazed minotaur.in NonHuman
Monster Girls: Jungle Centaurs An all female centaur tribe and a monster-cocked explorer.in NonHuman
More Stories