Corruption Pt. 04

Story Info
Aikon's final transformation with his kinky demon harem...
2.7k words
5.9k
7
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Yet even with Scythe and Slender there with him, there was one, final assassin tracking him, the most powerful of them all. He might not have understood the changes in him, why things that were difficult before were now so much easier, but he knew he had to keep going, had to keep pressing on, though there was no longer any aim to his direction.

The three of them, Aikon travelling alone in the day and no longer restraining himself from masturbation or fucking any demon females that came his way, seeding them all, travelled to the mountains. The rocky foothills called them, rugged and terrible, the perfect stronghold for a breeding stud in rut to take his harem, again and again, defensible when anyone dared disturb them.

Darkness had fallen when Strike came for him, Scythe and Slender on top of Aikon, fighting over who was next to take his cock. The demon horse, standing on four hooves, came blazing hellfire, raining down molten rocks that burned away what little vegetation remained in the blisteringly rough landscape, rock formations offering far more cover than any trees that remained. She stormed and stomped and one leap from her giant, dinner-plate-sized hooves sent her soaring through the air as if she was a creature of flight and not the land.

"Fear your doom, Aikon!"

She would have him, the red spikes that stood up from the back of her neck instead of a mane going down her entire body, tapering off near her tail, though her tail was long and leonine with similar spikes. They also jutted from the back of her forelegs, where her elbow resided, deadly and sharpened to a wicked point, gnashing her jaws, snarling and whinnying, her eyes blazing orange and crimson with the fires of hell itself.

She only knew to kill, to rend to tear, her hooves cracked and broken, as rugged and rough as she was. Scythe and Slender revolted against her but Aikon was on his feet, hands balled into fists, heart pounding, the demon horse coming down on him.

"Stand down! I will handle here!"

For he would not see her take down his harem, the lustful demons that he coveted and jealousy guarded as his own, craving them and their lives as they demanded everything from him. Already, those two were fat with the fruit of his seed and yet Strike would not break them down, would not turn everything that he had worked for, all for so many confusing days and weeks and more, to dust.

Everything broke in a moment, his skin splitting, cracking like rock, black lines spreading over his body as he met her halfway, a fist pulled back, chunky plates that were almost scale-like lining his back. Yet Aikon knew none of that as he became a true breeding monster with a feral roar, what remained of his hair falling away as he pummelled her with his fists, barely knocking the demon-horse back.

"Stay away!"

As much as he had changed, he still knew, a hulking monster with a beast of a cock to match, that he could not use his body against her. Well, not when it came to brute force and power, at least, though the rampant, throbbing length of his meat could. It powered at the demon-horse as if it sought to seed her full even there, but the beast that was Strike was huge, the demoness raging, fire roiling from the corners of her lips and nostrils, writhing with hate.

Yet it was Aikon who would have to bring them down, break her down, simmer her heat to something more manageable. She galloped and wheeled around him, tossing her head, ramming into him with her head lowered, though the broken human was fortunate that her spines missed up.

"You'll be one of my harem..."

Her eyes blazed.

"As if a demoness like me would bow to you!"

But that wasn't what Aikon wanted, loving the fire in her, the massive, how her hide bulged with muscle. She was a brutish creature, her long tail lashing the air, and he grabbed at her head, bearing back at her even as she forced him back and back and back. As much as Aikon dug his heels into the ground, all that did was cut up the rough dirt, grinding further from Scythe and Slender, who surveyed him warily. He knew they didn't want their newest breeder to disappear just like that, even if there were some fights that only Aikon could take on.

His toes curled into the dirt and he flung himself to the side in a leap of faith, twisting to the side -- yet he couldn't get on top of her, riding her like a bronco. No, the horse was too canny for that, following him, though she was not quite as agile.

"Nice trick, human, but that's not good enough! Your time ends now!"

Ah, but he had something, something, one little-big thing to spend himself and show her why he was worthy. For that was the only reason that Strike would ever stop as he forced himself to stay still, needing both hands to wrap around his cock, bucking and grinding, jacking himself off madly. It was, quite literally, the last thing possible on earth that he may have the time left to do.

The monster charged, her head lowered, blasting flames, snarling and snorting, thunder drumming from her hooves. Yet all he could do was stroke his cock, pumping the length repeatedly, the thick tip drooling pre-cum, the glistening gleam of it the only lightness that could be seen in the pummelling tease of a twilight that may never truly come.

"This ends now, human! You should never have made them send me!"

Alas, she was never destined to bring him down, regardless of what she might have thought, her jaws opening wider than those of a normal horse, extending down into the back of her mouth and even her cheek too. She was fear, she was fury, an assassin that never failed at her role -- yet she had finally met one that made her want to skid to a stop, to take in something else.

His cock called her as she panted heavily, the human -- not even looking all that human anymore -- collapsing to his knees with a blast of a roar as he ejaculated. Thick ropes of virile seed flowed forth, splattering into the ground as he proudly showed off all that he had to offer, more and more pumping forth, his nuts heavy and churning, containing so much more than he could ever have imagined. They throbbed and ached but the monstrous horse, bigger than a draft horse, dwarfing him even in his changed form, skidded before him, ripping up the ground as her hooves bit and dug in deep.

Her interest was raised, but that seed should not have gone to waste! She could kill him later, collecting the bounty, snorting and circling him, his back strong, his body fit, rippling with rock-like muscle.

"Maybe you're worth something... But those weaklings can't be trusted as a fair representation of your worth!"

Thus it was up to Strike to test him, growling as she slammed into him, bullying and forcing him over, though it was Aikon that had the upper hand at long last. He could show off his virility with due fervour, dragging her head down by pinching her ears and slamming his dick into her hot, seething maw. She gulped it down as if it was meant to be there, an oddly fleshy, wide length of tongue grinding up to the underside of his cock, slurping and sucking, drawing him as deep into her long maw as possible.

Aikon laughed, a deep, rumbling laugh, power trembling through.

It was time to let go. It was time to give in.

The corruption claimed his mind, melding with his humanity, bringing him into the realm of monster-hood, a demon breeding stud at his best. Neither a human nor a demon nor a monster, he was a blend of all three, the corruption running deep, and no longer was there any holding back for him. His hips worked like a piston, cramming every inch of his cock into her maw repeatedly, desperate for it, lusting for it, the demon horse rumbling around him.

Only when he filled her hungry maw did she let him move on, gulping down his seed, rivulets trickling out the corners of her lips.

"Mmm, that's a start, man, but there's more to you. Maybe you can yet be found a use for..."

She was still toying with him, turning her back on him, testing him.

"Breed me! Fill me with your fuck-stick, your breeding rod!"

Her snarl reverberated through him as she howled and he slammed into her, the monster-human's cock ramming deep, using the full length in her succulent folds. She was hot and wet, her insides burning as if she was flaming up from the inside out, though that was not anything that could put him off. Not when her round back end was grinding back on him, the new Aikon laughing recklessly, spanking her, giving in to everything that he had wanted to break away from before. He howled, head thrown back, his hands connecting with her flesh, though it barely jiggled with the muscle beneath, need rising thick and fast. Yet it was plunged right up into the very spot where it would be spent over and over again, his cock throbbing, aching, flesh tingling with the need to breed, to cum.

There was nothing else for him. The fires of hell seared away his past life as he slammed into her again and again, one load following the one before, stretching her out. The horse was not to be outdone, however, snarling and goading him on.

"A test, human, a test -- you haven't fucked me well enough to escape your fate yet!"

For he still had to fuck her, to breed her, cum erupting into her. She was not one to squirt but she still had a heavy pair of udders swelling under her belly, plump and ripe with milk to be teased forth. All Aikon could do was press up to her huge backside, the round of muscle drawing him in, running his hands over her form, down the back of her legs over her hamstrings, grunting deep in the back of his throat.

"God, you're so fucking hot!"

"There ain't no god here!"

She snorted and slammed back on his dick, pinning him to the rocks, Aikon losing sense of all else as he roared out a laugh.

There didn't need to be a god, not when he could put all his strength into the thrusts, cum slopping messily from her cunt, drooling as her marehood winked, forcing out his seed. But his cock had a new hole to plough, put through his paces under the stringently dominant hoof of the nightmare, though he was, for once, sure that she would come around to his way of thinking soon enough.

That was the stripping away of his old self, no longer over-thinking things, leaning into lust. He snarled, his teeth sharper, lips pulling back from them, grinding deeply up into her bare tail hole without a drop of lube. The slickness of his dick was more than enough to plough into her, but she would have relished in any paint too that came, grunting thickly, letting out a long, deep bellow of pleasure.

"Ooohhhh, so you are big enough! Fuck me then, breeder-stud!"

She could take him, have him, the savage pounding of his cock stretching out her tail hole enough to have her climaxing on him all over again. Her juices oozed out of her heavily without his dick to plug her cunny full and he moaned out loud, letting her lust carry him on, the warmth of her body all that he needed.

Thrust after thrust. The call of her hot, tight hole had him ploughing her full, dimly aware that he was standing on a slightly higher rock to thrust into her. That didn't matter, none of it mattered, a smirk on his lips, his humanity lost. He was proud to be who he was, the stud-monster, everything that they had not thought he would become and so much more than his wildest fantasies. Fuck the past! That was for the past him to worry about and the future burned brightly with a land of sex and a growing harem all his own.

"Fuck me harder, is that all you've got? Prove it -- if you think you're worthy of living!"

But he had her, chuckling roughly, sweeping his hand back over his skull, needing it as much as she did. Despite everything, he and Strike were on the same page.

"If your holes were tighter, maybe I'd get...unfff...off quicker... Fuck... Clench down on me then, you demon whore!"

She squealed but it was all in fun, the dynamic between them, as crude and as ready as it was, shifting, twisting, lust powering on. It was a ploy and a play, something that pushed a little too far, but he could not help that, hissing through his teeth, heated waves of lust crashing over him again and again. Yet he had to prove himself to her and, as the demon-horse gasped and groaned, at least pleased in some way, he slipped under her, crouching a little to get his lips around her teats, groping and squeezing both at once to squirt her milk forth. It flowed slickly over him and with her roar of orgasm, he knew that she had been given over to him right then and there, using his cunning and his new form to bring her into his fold, the lusty grip of his harem.

Milk. Cum. Fire. Sweat. It all wound together in an unbearably heated concoction, lust overcoming him as his cock ached and throbbed, twitching with the jerks of muscles he had not known existed. He had to fuck, he had to breed, sucking her tits while his cock ejaculated hands-free, not needing an ounce of stimulation to spill yet another load. His heaving, swollen nuts churned, constantly producing more and more seed, though there was still more to come, a delight in there that would not be tamed in the post-apocalypse.

Dystopia? Aikon's head swirled, standing once more with her milk dribbling down his chin to plunge his cock back into her pussy, where it belonged. He didn't think so anymore.

His world had changed.

And life with his demon harem would never again be the same.

*

Bliss rolled on, demonic ecstasy twined with lust in a way that one could not be separated from the other. He howled, pounding Slender's tail hole once again, though all three of the demons were fat with his offspring, betraying his virility. That they were fertile was a given, but they hardly needed to loll about all day long even in the depths of their pregnancy, panting and heaving, all demanding attention from Aikon at the same time.

As he slammed into Slender, the lizard-demon snarling and snapping, though she meant him no harm, Scythe backed up into him on all fours, tall enough that her pussy was put on just the right level for his tongue. Her juices smeared into his face and drooled down his chin, his tongue working wonders in her pussy, bringing her to roaring climax again and again. Everyone was intent on their own pleasure but, in a strange way, that all worked perfectly, all following the same mutual goals when they were, indeed, self-serving.

Maybe demons could work together, after all. Maybe, but that would still have to be seen in time. He groaned as he powered into Slender, Strike demanding attention too, though she was the most dominant out of the females, the strongest demon who would, indeed, take what she wanted whenever the hell it was that she wanted it, cunny twitching and drooling with a mixture of his seed and her arousal.

Aikon licked his lips. There was nowhere else he'd rather be.

And a new faction of demons and monsters had been born.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Corruption Pt. 03 Previous Part
Corruption Series Info

Similar Stories

Blessed Transformation A shrine maiden is transformed into a breeding spirit fox...in NonHuman
Crossing Boundaries Pt. 01 Anthros and humans come together in a fantasy world...in NonHuman
Breeding the Swamp Hag Matriarch A man is transformed for the swamp hag matriarch monster...in NonHuman
Breeding Monsters When banished, he lives out his fantasy of fucking monsters.in NonHuman
Cybernetic Transformation Roberto transforms into her body with cyber enhancements...in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories