All Comments on 'Cosmic Captives Ch. 01-02'

by johamueller85

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
maddictmaddict8 months ago

Close quarters for sure. She's a smart lady she'll figure somethings up

vootvootvootvoot8 months ago

Cool story and scenario!

I assume the Anon thing is supposed to let the reader self-insert more easily, but honestly it makes suspension of disbelief harder. There's also a bit of switching between past and present tense that's distracting.

Enjoyed it overall and excited to find out what happens next!

johamueller85johamueller858 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and share your thoughts vootvoot! I really appreciate your feedback. I'm relatively new to writing, so your input is helpful in guiding my progress.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay story not sure why parts are labelled as two chapters very short even for one......

johamueller85johamueller857 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, I agree the chapters are very short. I originally wrote this story as a webnovel with regular updates of 1000 - 1500 words each. It was just easiest for me to keep that structure here.

Also the "series" function of Literotica is somehow stuck on "pending moderation" for this story. So if you want to read the other parts / chapters, you would need to go to my profile to find those chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohamueller85@johamueller85
A dedicated reader for quite some time, I'm now venturing into the realm of writing as a novice. Upon discovering that my particular interest wasn't adequately represented here, I've taken it upon myself to craft it. You can find more about me here: https://linktr.ee/Anuh_Nii...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES