Cosplay Cuckold

Story Info
A voice actor meets a fangirl with an inattentive boyfriend.
13.2k words
3.91
14.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I own nothing, and I claim nothing, which is what YOU'LL get if you sue me; nothing. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Dedication: To the many awesome writers whose work I'm shamelessly rip- ...I mean paying homage to.

Summary: A Voice Actor has an interesting encounter with a fan, ...or more accurately the fan's neglected and spiteful girlfriend

8

9

8

*Brent*

Okay if I'm honest, I fucked up. I brought Tina fully intending to hang out with her and junk, but the card tournament was so tempting. Deep down, I thought that Tina wasn't really a fan. Like a real fan. Sure, she did sexy cosplay and posted hot pics on Instagram but her taste in shows was totally mid. I figured she'd be happy with walking the floor and letting guys ogle her. Of course, honesty requires a lot of self-reflection and it feels better to imagine that the bitch cheated on me for no good reason, that some random, wannabe, alpha sweet-talked his way into her apparently easily-removed hot-pants.

*Max*

The Demon Lord's generals threatened a beautiful young witch. She made arcane gestures in the air, unleashing blue fire which scorched several of her attackers. Still, they closed in on her -- when a figure in black armor crashed through a stained glass window sending shards whirling around the room in a chaotic storm. He landed with a resulting thud to stand between her and certain doom while displaying a ridiculously long thin sword. The creatures backed away, the terror filling their eyes only matched by the total shock across the face of the young woman suddenly being protected.

"Locke, I thought you were dead!" She whispered.

"I was," the demon-possessed warrior growled. "I got better."

Fire filled the screen which gave way to stylized lettering.

"BLACK GRIMOIRE SEASON 2 COMING SOON."

The scene switched to Locke and another ornately dressed effeminate looking man with white wings and a ridiculously long rapier. The two men glared defiantly at each other while the woman from earlier looked back and forth between them.

"Locke!"

"Raphael"

"So, back from the dead?"

"Couldn't let you have all the fun."

The woman screamed in frustration, "Are you two idiots really having a staring contest?"

"HE STARTED IT!" they chorused.

The screen faded to black before the room lights came on causing bleary-eyed nerds to blink and shake their heads.

The crowd exploded with applause and a young casually dressed man gripping a microphone hopped on stage with a customer service smile.

"Hey guys I'll reintroduce myself -- I'm Gary, '' he said brightly, "What did you think of the first episode of season two, awesome huh?"

There was enthusiastic applause from the crowd.

"That's just a taste of what's in store for you guys," Gary continued, "They've been hard at work on season two, and I think I can speak for the production team when I say they absolutely hope you'll love it as much as they loved making it for you."

"When are we gonna see the cast?" someone shouted.

"Tomorrow is the big reveal!" Gary replied loudly.

He caught sight of a tall black man who'd slipped quietly into the room during the presentation or more accurately, during the darkness of the room allowing him to pass largely unnoticed through the crowd of excited fanboys and fangirls.

"Which at this point isn't that big a reveal for anyone with social media," he said dryly, "...or a BBC fetish," he finished under his breath while smiling awkwardly at the crowd.

The crowd was restless and several people started heading for the door. Barely anyone paid attention to the tall guy lounging at the front of the room off to the side.

The microphone guy came to sit next to him.

"Enjoy your anonymity while it lasts; you're about to become the most famous voice actor in the business."

The tall man made a show of patting himself all over before looking closely at the guest badge displayed on his broad chest.

"No, no, I don't think I've suddenly been reborn as Troy Baker or Nolan North." he finally replied.

"Laugh if you want to," Gary chuckled, "by this time next year Baker and North will be joking about being mistaken for you,"

"Please don't make this a big deal, I'm nervous enough about it already," he replied.

"Black Grimoire IS a big deal and your casting is a VERY big deal," microphone guy retorted.

Max Turner sighed and shook the microphone guy's hand finishing with a fist bump before quietly slipping out of the room past the one or two people still lingering in the hallway.

He walked through the convention center, his head down and trying to avoid being recognized even as a small part of him wanted to tell the world the absolutely awesome thing about to happen to him.

He'd been acting professionally for several years when he'd been invited by an old school friend to record a few lines for background characters in a cartoon. That became a series of background talking parts in anime, cartoons and even a triple-A video game title, eventually he nailed the part of a bad guy who gets a lot of screen time with the main character. Game sales had been kind of tapid but almost everyone had praised the voice acting including his part. Indeed so popular was his character, the game's producers rewrote a significant part of the sequel DLC, set before the events of the main game, so he could come back and voice his character again. All the attention got him another audition request. He thought he was auditioning for another baddie of the week. Instead he was informed that he had been trying out for the role of Locke, Black Grimoire's tortured protagonist.

Locke was a mercenary -- a former child soldier who was saved from death on a random battlefield via being possessed by an outcast demon. Instead of fighting each other for control over the body they joined forces to fight against other greater threats, everything from insane deities and angels to power-hungry witches and nefarious demons and devils.

Max loved the manga and anime so like everyone else was saddened when the English voice actor, a seasoned veteran of the profession, suddenly and tragically passed away a year ago. Max was shocked to find he'd been chosen to replace someone he deeply admired. He was even more shocked when he found out the manga author was a big fan who loved both his video game bad guy role and some of his OTHER professional credits a lot so much in fact he went home and wrote an entire season's worth of storyline of his previously abandoned work based on what he claimed was an aborted idea for a fanfiction.

Max's casting had been a fortunate coincidence but urban myth was already changing the story.

Between a streaming deal and a Netflix movie (tomorrow's show included a reveal of cast for the live action movie) Max was supposed to be living his best life. He was nervous however, the artist had been an outspoken critic of the first season and some people already saw his embrace of changes made for season two, including Max's hiring, as "going woke".

Several people came to Max's defense online embracing his casting and wishing him well. Max however was aware that the real reason for the studio delaying the announcement was because as progressive as some people could be, his other side hustle was potentially problematic.

Max walked through the crowds watching the cosplay and fans lining up for convention merchandise or autographs with B and C-list stars and artists.

He saw the table that was already set aside for his own autograph session tomorrow.

He decided to avoid the crowds as his hiring had already been leaked out but pictures of him where he was posed professionally were few and far between so the studio was taking advantage of his relatively anonymous nature to build excitement for tomorrow's big reveal.

As he walked across the floor he saw an attractive woman surrounded by convention attendees pressuring her for hugs and photographs. As if trying to ram home the cliche nature of their annoying behavior, a poster right behind them proclaimed, "Cosplay is not Consent."

She was dressed in a belly shirt and hip-hugging denim shorts cut unbelievably high didn't exactly reveal her ass but certainly gave a pretty sincere promise about what it looked like. Tribal tattoos worked their way up one arm while twin ponytails hung roughly down her back. The replica paintball guns strapped to her sides were a dead giveaway which anime waifu she was cosplaying. Ironically one of Max's personal favorite anime.

"Oh my God I love your Revy." He shouted.

The girl broke from the crowd of handsy nerds and rushed over to him.

"You watch Black Lagoon?"

"Watched it, streamed it, had my blu-ray copies autographed, own the manga and even read the hentai that the author claims is bootlegged but has a suspiciously consistent art style."

"Hey you can't just jump in front of us." One of her handsy admirers whined.

"Trust me, I've done you a favor," Max replied in his best imitation of Dutch the world weary boat captain from the anime.

The boys were annoyed but accepted they'd been outplayed by a fellow geek.

"Your Dutch is pretty good." The girl commented.

"Thanks I'm hoping to get a picture signed by one of the cast, apparently they're going to be here today."

"I know" she grumbled, "I'd love to meet them but my dumbass boyfriend sold our event passes for Magic The Gathering cards."

"Yeah I think there's a big tournament or something

It's all he's interested in. He promised we'd see everything but he's been holed up all day playing cards.

"Ouch, well I don't mind getting you in."

"Sorry, you need a special pass."

Max tapped his ornately decorated guest badge on his chest, "Or you can ask them to let you in because you're a special convention guest who literally knows one of the cast members because she helped you get into the business." Max paused, "well the voice acting stuff anyway."

"Shit, you're serious?"

Instead of answering he theatrically offered his arm and escorted her to the meeting hall.

"Incidentally, my name's Max," he offered.

"Tina!" The girl replied

Gary the microphone guy was sitting outside when he saw them.

"Listen, can you let me and my new friend here in? She's a huge fan."

"Alright but only because shits going to be insane tomorrow." Gary replied.

"So you've mentioned."

Gary opened the door and they slipped in.

"I can wait at the back," Tina whispered.

"That's certainly one's way to go," Max replied before whistling loudly and waving.

The voice actress, who had been answering a fan's question, paused to acknowledge him.

"Gotta fangirl back here," Max yelled, "she even found paintball replicas of the actual guns."

Max started to gently pull her towards the front of the room.

"Oh this I have to see!" The voice actress laughed.

Gently pushing her in front of him Tina and Max headed to the front and Tina was excited to meet the voice actress.

"You know this loser owes his entire career to me?"

"Well you and the large horseshoe up my finely sculpted ass." Max snorted.

"I'm dating a loser," Tina chuckled, "trust me, I know from losers Max is nothing like that moron."

"Really?" The actress laughed dryly.

"Max has been a total gentleman whereas the only thing my douchebag boyfriend cares about is the damn Magic The Gathering cards game, ...oh and Black Grimoire."

"She doesn't know?"

"I didn't know she needed to know." Max replied

"What about the other thing?"

"Too busy rescuing her from handsy fanboys who can't read."

"Read what?"

Max gestured to another Cosplay is Not Consent sign.

"Oh fun, so she doesn't know about..."

Max held up a restraining hand, shaking his head.

Tina had dated enough to recognize a red flag when she saw it. Her new friend was clearly embarrassed by something. Something he wasn't talking about in front of her but that others knew about and seemed fine with.

"She can watch the rest of the Q&A?"

"We'll call it a professional courtesy," the actress acknowledged, "you might want to pay attention since you'll be doing this yourself tomorrow."

"Don't remind me."

"I can't believe you've never done a convention appearance before," the woman chuckled, "I know you guys have them."

"I avoided those events which is ironically why the studio was willing to take a chance on me with this gig."

The show continued. Max watched the rest of the Question and Answer Period. Outtakes from the show were played and the cast exchanged funny stories. Tina got her questions answered by the cast and she noticed the actress giving her an encouraging wink as the event ended.

It didn't take long for Max to notice Tina looking at him. He sighed and as soon as the meeting let out she finally asked him about his access and the way people were treating him.

"I'm a voice actor, specifically an actor on Black Grimoire."

"Holy shit, you're serious?"

"Oh yeah, I'm the new Locke, it's kinda still a secret but there was a leak so technically the news is already out there but I've been denying the story for weeks."

"Wow, my douchebag boyfriend would be so jealous of me."

"You look amazing as Revy so I'm kinda jealous of HIM."

"Into Revy are you?"

"Honestly I think all the ladies from that anime are awesome but you definitely look amazing."

"Wow, doesn't creep on cosplayers and acts like a decent gentleman," Tina chuckled, " someone has clearly figured out how to deal with fanboys and fangirls."

"Call it wishful thinking on both sides, remember I was a fan long before I got a job as an actor."

"Yeah, I'll be the first fangirl to officially crush on you."

"All the more reason to be on my best behavior," Max replied while giving her a crooked, nervous smile.

"Yeah, I figured." Tina replied. "I appreciate it, I mean I've been posting cosplay pics for a while. I'm well aware there's a lot of creeps out there. They act like I'm seriously showing off my cleavage just for attention from some random person? I mean, I like accurate cosplay and sometimes that means showing off my big boobs. Sue me!"

"Hey, I can play Devil's Advocate," Max replied, still a little nervous as she moved closer, "their horniness is running into their fandom."

Part of him was enjoying this line of conversation, but he didn't want to cross any lines. Then again another part wanted to cross all manner of lines.

The two enjoyed the convention floor with several more people stopping Tina for a picture. Ironically having Max's implied protection gave her a huge confidence boost and she started openly posing for photos and even flirting with a few of the nicer attendees. There were no more handsy fanboys though. Most people assumed Max was Tina's escort. Given his size, they naturally assumed that best behavior was a good idea for their own continued survival.

Finally they stopped for a cool drink and Tina asked him about the obvious elephant in the room.

"So spill, why is everyone tiptoeing around you getting voice cast in an anime?"

"It's not the anime exactly, it's my other job -- well side job."

"Which is?"

"Porn actor."

"You're kidding me?" Tina teased, "You're a porn star?"

"No, Gianna Micheals and Sasha Grey are stars," Max snorted, "I'm a C-lister maybe a B. When they need a big black cock but the guys who are real celebrities are too busy or too expensive, they call me."

"Prove it!"

"You got a smartphone?"

"What kind of insta model would I be if I wasn't surgically attached to my phone?"

Max took the phone and using the web browser brought up a website.

Tina noticed it featured well hung and athletic black men hooking up with a wide variety of attractive models.

Mixed in amongst the many actors was Max. She clicked on one video of him having fairly public sex with a hot brunette with big boobs and a nice ass on vacation and having his way with her on a sandy beach. The couple writhed enthusiastically in the surf with the brunette inhaling Max's impressively sized erection before throwing open her legs for a deep and savage shafting. Tina had faked enough orgasms recently to know THIS actress wasn't faking her enjoyment of the sex.

Another featured Max picking up a girl who'd straight-up lied to her boyfriend before getting into a fast car with Max. They rode around the city with Max taking her from behind up against a wall in a dark corner of a club while being watched with voyeuristic glee. Then they continued their erotic adventures with Max finger-banging her while she screamed joyfully in the passenger seat of the car and her giving him road head while winking insolently at the camera before they adjourned to a great looking apartment where again Max and his onscreen partner had loud, passionate sex.

"She's having fun," Tina chuckled dryly

"She's not the only one," Max replied, "I used to watch her videos all the time. Working with her was actually a dream come true."

"How many guys get to say they fucked their porn star crush?"

"How many guys find out their porn star crush actually asked to work with them BY NAME."

"So you ARE famous!"

"I'm a successful up-and-comer," Max answered, "famous enough that professionals enjoy working with me but not so famous that I'm expensive."

Most of the videos had a pretty common theme. Hot wives and girlfriends fucking black guys usually as revenge for getting stood up or dumped when they weren't playing out detailed fetish scenarios.

"And nobody noticed this before?"

"Ninety percent of the people watching my videos aren't looking at my face or listening to my voice," Max chuckled, "You'd be shocked how many porn stars have fairly active voice acting careers specifically for that reason alone."

"How'd you end up as a bee-bee-see porn star?" Tina glanced downwards, "I mean besides the obvious reasons."

Max snorted and laughed, "I met a pissed-off girl at a nightclub once," he explained, "I let her rant about her -- and I'm quoting directly here - her douchebag boyfriend."

"I'm feeling incredibly sympathetic for some reason," Tina replied dryly.

Max chuckled, "Anyway, she decides she wants to give me a revenge blowjob which turned into a revenge-fuck. One of her gal pals makes a video recording and uploads it to an amateur site."

"Isn't that revenge porn?"

"Turns out revenge porn isn't revenge porn if she's consenting and live streaming the revenge blowjob she gives you."

"Nice!"

"Anyway, the video had a couple thousand views within a few hours," Max replied, "The porn site she uploaded the video to contacted me and the rest is history."

"So the stories about Black Grimoire's author being a fan?"

"Oh he is a fan of the video game stuff alright," Max chuckled, "but yeah he apparently has a huge BBC and cuckolding fetish."

"How'd you find that out?"

"He told me, in an email with shockingly detailed descriptions of his hotwife and girlfriend," Max replied, "he included links to an NTR hentai he wrote that's loosely based on his actual life."

"He send you pictures of his wife or his girlfriend?"

"Both and they're apparently also big fans," Max chuckled, "especially after they found out I like Japanese women,"

"Excuse me?"

Max gestured to another video featuring Max and an extremely happy looking Japanese porn actress."

"They get she was probably in town for a couple days and agreed to do a scene with you for the money right?"

"You ever try explaining to your cosplay fanboys the difference between you and whoever you're cosplaying as?"

"Good point," Tina replied, "And I thought my online followers were weird."

She eventually asked Max to find her a quiet spot to rest. He approached two sexy cosplayers dressed as Black Grimoire characters who evidently knew who Max was as they directed him and Tina to a large bathroom.