Cosplay Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to play card games with my boyfriend and his buddies or fuck me in the hotel room he booked for us on the bed he's paying for and that we're going to make sure is soaked with cum both yours and mine."

"Your hotel room? but they gave me a hotel suite, a really nice suite actually."

"And we're absolutely going to fuck there lover, probably with Katie but you're not getting a 3sum til you fuck me in my boyfriend's hotel room on the bed he's paying for as punishment for deciding to ignore me all fucking day."

You're evil, have I mentioned how much you terrify me?"

"Goddamn right I am, and you're just as hard as when we fucked before. So clearly you like evil cuckolding bitches."

Max thought about asking God to forgive him but he'd already been balls deep in this cheating succubus already -- and the thought of that three-way was pretty tempting. There was a reason he enjoyed shooting scenes with trannys and crossdressers.

"What's it gonna be Dutchman you gonna be a good boy or a Bad Boy?" Tina snarled, "you woke the beast baby and now you're going to give me all the cums I need to make up for the time I wasted on that asshole."

Before she could finish her thought, Max's lips were on hers. He couldn't resist any longer. Her casual, venom-filled insults and even more casually sluttiness was just a huge fucking turn on.

Max forced her back till her back hit the wall next to the bathroom sink. Her arms wrapped around his neck as their lips collided furiously, Max's tongue in her mouth as they sloppily made out.

Max grabbed her behind her knee and lifted her leg off the ground, allowing clothed crotches to grind against each other. Max's other hand, filled with her beautiful ass-meat, squeezed it greedily.

We're going to fuck in his room then we're going out on the town."

"Going where?"

"Some nightclubs in the area," Tina held up a credit card, "Brent was too busy commenting on how my cum kisses taste to notice me borrowing this." She smiled like a predator.

Max realized Tina had picked Brent's pocket during the brief moment she'd sat in his lap, probably at the exact moment they'd been intimate.

"Remind me to NEVER piss you off," Max snorted, "cheating on him in public with me wasn't bad enough you're going to ruin his credit rating too?"

"He promised me this morning we'd go out and have a good time," Tina said, smiling wickedly. "And you have no idea how fucking hot it is to fuck around in public."

"Clearly you haven't seen my porn videos -- most of them involve public sex at some point."

That's fucking for a camera, you know how hot it is to make the whole world hear you scream? To see people freak out because you can't control yourself any longer, or all the people you know wish they weren't just watching while you rip each other's clothes off and just DO IT!"

"You've done it for real before?" Max asked.

"Max, don't forget... I'm a slut." Tina laughed, "Your side piece is a huge slut. You have no idea the things I've done. But the idea of me and you fucking in the bathroom while my brainless boyfriend pays for it like a moron... us moaning and cumming and the whole world out there knows what we're doing except for my dumbass boyfriend."

"It's so wrong that hearing you slag him gets me off" Max replied, rubbing his erection into her crotch God, he wanted her body, but more importantly he was enjoying the idea of Brent bankrolling their fun Where was that whole esprit-de-corps ,bros-before-life-ruining-hos mentality? Shouldn't he be standing up for Brent or at least not being the agent of the downfall of his romantic relationship?

Right?

"You and I are going to fuck a lot tonight I'm iffy on whether or not that slut-in-training gets to touch your giant black cock as well!" Tina hissed.

"She's keeping him from noticing we've been playing around in the bathroom for the past few minutes," Max whispered, "she'll want something for entertaining a bunch of pushy nerds."

That's the Nice Guy Max," Tina replied, "that guy got you under my shirt but it's the bad boy who's got you into my pants."

They ground furiously against each other then hands relentlessly mauling each other. Max slipped the hand that was squeezing her ass into her jeans, wanting to touch her bare ass-cheek.

One of her hands excitedly raked down his broad chest and squeezed his swollen cock,

"I want this giant fucking thing back inside me!" Tina growled.

Max was aching to be inside her again himself.

As Max's hand greedily squeezed her juicy ass, and he and Tina passionately made out, Max pushed against her roughly and lifted her onto the sink, plopping her down roughly.

Suddenly it was like he was filming one of his videos, playing out the fantasy and fetish.

His hand grabbed at the hem of her shirt roughly. Pulling it up, and exposing her flat fit stomach and sexy belly button. He pulled at her top roughly, lifting it and her bra over her mountainous breasts. Max didn't miss it, Tina's incendiary stare as Max's dark skinned hand traveled possessively over her tits and his mouth kissed and licked her nipples.

It had only been a few hours since Max had seen Tina's rack for the first time, and now, just like that, there they were again, in front of him. Still so round, and so smooth, soft yet insanely perky, and huge. They were just perfect in every way. And her nipples were rock-hard, just begging for a mouth, his mouth, his hands.

Yeah she was stepping out on Brent but that was Brent's problem, one he clearly was too busy playing card games and posting self-important criticism videos about an industry he didn't actually work in to effectively deal with.

All thoughts of stopping, all thoughts of resistance, just sort of disappeared. Their hands were on autopilot. Max ran his across her flat belly, taking joy in her smooth, tan skin before finally, blessedly taking her giant boobs into his hands once again.

Her hands pulled Max in for more hot kissing,her hands sliding over his rock hard flesh. Sure he was a porn actor but Max was a geek and fanboy. For better or worse, he'd remember this moment. Every fangirl he fucked afterwards would be inevitably compared to her. She would be the gold standard against which every other slut would have to measure up. That thought got her sopping wet.

Max gave the ripe flesh of Tina's massive breasts a firm squeeze. And the sensation of soft, silky flesh between his fingers, it was like Max was a drug addict getting his fix, feeling the pleasure coursing through his entire body. That's how good Tina's tits were.

That's how good it felt knowing Brent was somewhere out there wishing he could do this ... wishing he could experience this.

Max couldn't help but let his face follow his hands, smothering himself in her warm, soft breasts. Scrubbing his face against her massive melons, delighting in the sensation of her quickened heartbeat.

"God, they're so big!" Max mumbled, voice muffled by her cleavage. He would never get over their size, how big these breasts were, how had Brent's tiny hands ever been able to deal with these massive milkers

"They seem bigger than the last time I saw them." He added, before his mouth opened and again kissed and licked her hard nipple.

*God yes," Tina moaned, those are your tits now babe -- enjoy them as much as you want."

Whatever Max wanted to say was muffled as his mouth kept working. If he let himself, he could easily see himself doing this all day, but he knew better. They didn't have much time.

At the same instant, she shoved Max backwards gently though she didn't let him go. She and Max were clearly on the same page. She jumped down from the sink and spun around, facing the mirror. Both of their hands went to her jeans shorts. She unbuckled and unzipped, and they both yanked at the tight denim, pulling it halfway down her thighs.

Instinctively, Max knelt forward and planted kisses and licks on Tina's ass.

Tina moaned as Max's tongue bullied it's way past her anal ring and prodded her depths.

He licked her asshole with his hard tongue while she screamed and wailed at his bold intrusion on her anal cavity "Fuck yes," Tina snarled, "eat my ass -- that douchebag never did this for me. I should dump him for THAT alone."

"So you wanna hit a club or two with me and show everyone how you got this black cock tamed to fuck you like Goldilocks -- not too hard, not too soft, ...just right,"

Max standing up straight. smacked Tina's ass playfully.

As he did, Tina, in one smooth motion, yanked her tiny underwear down to her thighs, now exposing her bare ass to Max.

"Do that again!" Tina snarled with feral lust.

She bent forward, hands on the sink, looking over her shoulder at him, twitching her ass and daring Max to take her.

"Please fuck my pussy with your big black cock. Make me your bitch."

With no hesitation, Max pulled open his belt and unzipped himself. Reaching down, he pulled out his throbbing shaft, and pointed it directly at her hot cunt.

"Say it again, tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." Max hissed teasing her pussy lips by running his cock around and around the mouth of her sex but not actually entering.

"Fuck me like the slut I am." Tina moaned, "bang me like a real fucking man Max."

He spanked her a few more times before moving forward, Max grabbed her hip with one hand and aimed his dick with the other. He placed the tip at the entrance to her excited cunt, Max drove himself into her tight cunt, she wailed loudly and Max didn't bother trying to stifle her cries, honestly the yelling was kind of its own flavor of arousing.

Max plunged into her hot moist warmth. It seemed impossible but her sex had somehow grown hotter and tighter since their earlier encounter.

"I love your big black cock baby, you fuck me so much better than he does." Tina moaned.

"I love your sexy body," Max grunted, with each thrust, "you're the absolute best,"

"Goddamn right I am, you're gonna get all kinds of fangirl pussy from now on sweetie." Tina hissed, "but you'll never forget about mine."

He started stroking his hard shaft in and out of her moist sex. Max looking down at his hard meat being consumed by Tina's hungry hole wet, tight and desperate for Max's cum.

"You fuck me so good Maxie I love that hard cock."

"Goddamn sweetness I loved all that teasing you were doing out there. I'm surprised you didn't fuck him."

"Did you get horny watching me feed Brent your cum on my lips or was it my hands on your big black monster that got you off?"

"You were teasing me too long now you're gonna get fucked hard!" Max growled

"Oh, yyyyessss! Max," Tina moaned, "you're getting into it now aren't you? I'm so horny. Feeling your big black dick inside me while that idiot is practically outside is making me so hot."

"Fuck me!" Max pleaded, "I'm going to cum in your hot pussy."

"You gonna creampie me baby?" Tina snarled, "you know I'm gonna find a way to make that idiot eat it,"

Tina's cunt milked his cock, desperately wanting to get every drop of his molten hot jizz. But his orgasm didn't stop Max's determined fucking, instead he only slowed his strokes to long deep thrusts that Tina wriggled her ass enticingly to capture.

Finally he dismounted, Max dropped to his knees again and sucked his load, oozing and hot from Tina's freshly fucked pussy. She rode his mouth to another climax and she was so loud whilst cumming, the fact Brent and his buddies didn't hear her orgasm was mind blowing.

They rejoined the meal and Max could see several people looking at him and Tina with envy. Brent might have been clueless but others clearly knew what the noises coming from the bathroom meant. Especially the waitress.

Max offered Brent both an event pass to his appearance tomorrow and he called Gary who responded to his unusual request by sending several packs of cards to the table. Brent was ridiculously happy to accept the offer from Katie to take Tina out. Apparently he thought Katie was going for Max and Tina was just playing wingman. Her plans for them didn't work out exactly as planned. Katie, accompanied them to Brent's small room. Where Tina grabbed everything she'd brought with her, packed it up and asked to store it in Max's suite.

Tina and Katie had a quickie in the hotel room, Max held Tina's phone, filming while Katie ate Tina's aas and pussy with gusto then fucked her just as passionately. Then he and the ladies hit the town and Max showed both ladies possibly the best night of their lives.

8

9

8

The following day was the big reveal. Max came out and introduced himself to cheering fans. Netflix was there and so some pressure was taken off by Jason Mamoa zoom-calling to wave hello and announce his involvement in the live-action movie.

He signed pictures and other merchandise for everyone including Brent who showed up looking depressed. Apparently Tina was nowhere to be found having left early in the morning after not coming back to the room they were supposed to be staying in.

"Some of my card game friends think she was stepping out on me but she doesn't know anyone here besides me and that waitress Katie, you think they hooked up behind our backs?"

Could this guy really be this clueless? Honestly naivete this bad should come with a warning label. Max gave him the "plenty of fish" line and a signed picture.

Several people commented on how tired Max looked, to which he explained that he'd had a very long and sleepless night.

*Tina*

Surprised I didn't blow up Maxie's career with a life-ruining video or picture? I suspect so is he and It's not like I couldn't have.

Those Cosplayers gossip like nobody's business. I found out about the secret security footage of our bathroom encounter pretty quickly. I thought about sending a copy to Brent but he's exactly the kind of guy who'd ruin Max's life for petty vengeance.

Katie got a copy though and she and I are still texting each other. She's quite the slut herself and I've learned so much from her it's crazy.

Brent tried to reconcile but I was so over him. I wasn't faking my orgasms with Max, when I say I hadn't been fucked like that before I was being absolutely genuine.

Max was easily the best sex I had in months. I suspect he feels the same way. Honestly he's a good guy but even good guys need a leash. Some people use a chastity cage, others require a more subtle means to stay on the straight and narrow. I've seen him in fan pictures, he's a perfect gentleman and is famously careful not to get too handsy. Stil, I send him a dirty selfie now and again to remind him I'm out there and I'm watching.

I've heard tales from the Cosplayers Underground that he's a sweet and funny gentleman to fanboys and girls but get him alone and he'll show a confirmed slut, preferably a dominant one, a VERY good time.

Thanks to Katie, I found Max's trans porn. If anything the trans stuff is even hotter then his BBC hotwife fetish stuff. It's also possible he's been inspired by our encounter. I recently saw a video online he doesn't feature in but it was written and directed by him. It's about a Fanboy meeting two transgender Convention Cosplayers whose fandom love isn't the biggest thing about them. The details are suspiciously similar to what happened between Max, Katie and me and since the black male MC is shown to have a powerful femdom fetish, I doubt it's a total coincidence.

I've been shopping for a strap-on lately. If Max shares his onscreen avatar's passion for pegging maybe it's time for Maxie and I to have a rematch.

But that's a story for another day.

**the end**