Cosplay Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her legs, he lined up his cock-head with the cosplayer's pussy. Once they made contact, Tina wasted no time in wrapping her legs around his back and pulling him inside her.

Max watched in amazement as a cock that was harder and wider then it had ever been in his life disappeared with a swift thrust into her body.

He'd have sworn to anyone who asked that he had an average sized penis, even for a black guy, but the monster currently sawing in and out of Tina's molten wetness seemed like it had been borrowed from some porn star or hentai protagonist.

The feeling was unlike anything he could have imagined. The heat, the wetness, the velvety softness contrasted by the almost superhuman strong grip of her muscular pussy enveloped his hard cock squeezing it gently but firmly.

He felt it drill through her steamy passage until it had completely disappeared into the opening between her legs. He could see Tina's pussy stretched around it and her hard clit poking out from the top of her gash.

"Oh God baby," Tina moaned in his ear, "your cock feels so good inside me. I just want to sit here and feel it for a few seconds. Then we're going to fuck."

She kissed his ear, "I was joking around before but there's no way Brent won't know a real cock fucked me," she added with a devious smile.

He won't know if you don't tell him." Max groaned weakly.

"Oh honey, we both know you love that you're cuckolding him. Every time I mention it you get harder inside me."

Max could feel Tina's seemingly well-trained pussy milking his cock. She began to move in gentle gyrations swirling his meat around inside her.

Gradually, Tina lifted up and pushed back down on his cock continuing to move her ass in bumps and grinds, grabbing onto Max's shoulders for balance. She fucked him slowly tilting her ass up until only the tip of his cock was inside her then slowly lowering her pussy all the way onto his length all from the counter. He moved with her, grinding his cock around inside her belly.

If Brent was a dud lay then she was getting practice somewhere else cause her fucking was surreal.

Her tits swayed back and forth as they fucked. Tina noticed Matt looking at her breasts as he took hold of her legs and began to match her rhythms.

"Go ahead Max. Suck my big tits. Suck on them because they're yours now. You took them from Brent,"

Max lowered his mouth to engulf her nipple, savoring her delicious tit-meat,

"Ohhh yesssss," she moaned.

Everything was surreal as if it were happening to someone he was watching. His cock was tingling and throbbing to the point of bursting, but his partner clearly knew just how to work a shaft, keep him on the knife edge without letting him release.

"Put your hands on my ass. I love feeling your hands on my ass like you own it."

Her instruction was gentle yet commanding, femdom music to his ears.

Max was good at sex, but he was so lost in this moment. Tina's cunt did feel like heaven. Their bodies locked together in a dance of passion moving as one.

Tina kissed him on the lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Their movements quickened, their mutual thrusts were more desperate. His cock glided effortlessly through her quivering sheath. It was about that time.

"Oooohhhh... oh god... I'm almost there, baby... make me cum lover... make... me...CUMMMMMM..."

He wasn't sure what put the thought in his head but suddenly a finger on one of the hands holding her ass found its way to her anal ring and penetrated it.

Tina came hard on her lover's cock. With a satisfied smile, she looked into Max's eyes and started humping against him again.

"Yes baby! That finger feels so fucking good... Ughh! Fuck me like that! Push your big fat fucking cock up my tight little cunt while you finger my tight asshole! Pump that cum in me. I want you to fuck me like this forever!" Tina snarled through gritted teeth.

She looked Max in the eyes, looking deep into his soul, lust had taken over, lust for his lover and her hot body. But also lust for the conquest, lust for the feeling of taking that which belonged to another. She may have lit the fuse but there had clearly been something sleeping dormant within him that longed to be dominated but to also dominate.

Tina tightened her legs around him, controlling the action now.

"I'm almost there Tina, let me out," Max gasped.

"Uh uh, Sweetness! You're going to cum inside Revy's slutty pussy." Tina milked Max's cock with her cunt muscles, doing things to his dick that he wouldn't have thought possible a few minutes ago. Max gave up and started pounding her again.

"That's it! Fuck Revy! Fuck her tight cunt! That's what you're good for! Good for fucking someone else's girlfriend and I'm good for fucking behind my boyfriend's back using your big black cock! I'm a trampy little slut! A little tease! Shaking my perfect ass and perfect tits around you! Now fuck it deeper! Fuck it harder! Cum inside your cheating whore, fill my pussy! That's it; feel me grind my tight cunt on your fucking cock! You like that pussy wrapped around your fat black cock, don't you? Don't you?"

"Yes, Ohhh God Tina, It feels so fucking good!" Max yelled.

Max couldn't have held back if he wanted. He slammed his cock deep into Tina's cunt once, twice, three times.

He felt her body stiffen around him. He cried out in a loud grunt. Cum surged through his cock and exploded deep in her belly. She threw her head back and screamed as she dug her fingers into the flesh of his shoulders. Max continued to flood her cunt with streams of thick creamy seed. Tina loved the feeling of his cum filling her womb. Brent would be so jealous of her, but she needed more.

Hopefully the note she'd passed to the cosplayers would bare fruit.

"Good boy, you fucked your slut real good. Your sperm feels real good inside my cunt, right where it belongs."

Max pulled out of Tina's soggy pussy with shock on his face. "Oh my God, Tina, what have we done?" he said with some slight guilt.

"Nothing we didn't want to do, Max. And something you'll do again and again."

"I'm sorry I creampied you."

"I'm not baby, cause you promised to clean me up, remember?" Tina teased, "unless you want me to spend time around my boyfriend with your cum oozing out of my cunt?"

Tina smiled evilly and Max's eyes rolled.

"You're lucky I love pussy." Max replied while sinking to his knees again.

"My cunt's full Maxie!...Full of hot come!...The come you just put there!... So much come that it's practically running down my leg!" Tina taunted,

With that she widened her stance a little more and tipped her pelvis up, virtually thrusting her well-fucked cunt into Max's face.

Max was awestruck by how erotic he was finding this entire scenario; the close up view of Tina's groin, the trails of Max's sperm criss-crossing Tina's muff and streaking her thighs.

Her labia looked raw and swollen from their recent fuck, bulging provocatively. Her crotch reeked of sex and sweat, an odor that was incredibly erotic to Max keeping his spent cock in a state of arousal even though he'd just blown the largest load he'd ever shot.

Max's excitement mounted even further as Tina reached into her groin and parted her labia with two fingers. She spread the livid pink slash of her cunt mouth and Max gaped at her most intimate parts. Tina knew Max was aroused by her lewd display. She wanted him hard again and now that she knew his fetishes, she knew just how to push his buttons. She relaxed a little and allowed a trickle of cum to dribble from her pussy.

"You really going to let my douchebag boyfriend have this? It would be fun to feed it to him but does he really deserve it?"

Max watched the slimy goo ooze out of her vagina in a sluggish stream. It dribbled slowly through Tina's slit, seeping through her crotch and down her thigh.

"Ohhh my!...I'm leaking!...Look at that!..." Tina murmured, tightening her grip on Max's head and pulling his face a little closer.

"You're really fucking evil!" Max murmured, glancing up into Tina's face as she stared down at him.

Tina smiled to see Max's cock lurching upright as he knelt in front of her. She angled her pussy even higher and framed her inflamed clitoris between her V shaped fingers.

"Feeling all your cum inside me is so exciting lover!...You've got me so hot!...Look how swollen I am!...I'm probably knocked up!... Lick it for me baby!...Lick my clit!" Tina urged, pulling Max's face right up to her glistening quim.

"Don't leave a drop for that douchebag."

"I know what you're doing and it's totally working."

Tina laughed, this was more fun then she'd had since dumping the cheating douche rocket who'd immediately preceeded Brent.

"Come on sweetie, wanna play Just-the-Tip," she taunted. She already knew he'd do it. Any hesitation at this point was just foreplay and she enjoyed foreplay.

Max extended his tongue as Tina pulled his face into her crotch.

"Yesssss!...." Tina hissed as Max's tongue eagerly swiped back and forth over her responsive sex trigger.

"Goddd!...Yesss!..." she groaned again, hunching down gently on Max's swirling tongue. She relaxed her muscles a little more, feeding him just a few drops of the steamy cum she was holding inside.

Max moaned eagerly in the hot steamy cunt writhing on the end of his tongue. His hands came up to grip her hips as he applied the flat of his tongue to the apex of her slit.

"Unnn!...Goddd! ..Yeahhh!...Eat me lover!...Unnn Hnnn!...That's it!...That's it!..." Tina moaned as Max savored her dripping vagina. She was going to have a big climax, she could tell it would be better than his first sampling of her overheated pussy and possibly even better than when he'd pumped a load in its moist depths.

All she needed was for Brent to get the message she'd sent and the paradise at work in her seething loins would be complete.

"You like that don't you baby! You love how cuckold pussy tastes don't you baby?" Tina teased as she held Max's face tight to her crotch.

Tina groaned, throwing back her head and bearing down on Max's slavering mouth as her insides drew taut in response to his tongue's determined assault, "Oh my God Yes!...you cuckolding cunt licker!...That's it!"

Max wasn't sure what part of him was so awesomely excited by cuckolding but it was powerful and terrifying in its appetites.

"Unnnn!...Goddd!...Yesss!...Yessss!...Yesss!..." Tina cried as another orgasm overcame her and the spasms began to wrack her loins. She crossed her ankles, scissoring Max's head between her thighs as she twisted and writhed on his mouth.

As her loins convulsed she lost control of her vaginal muscles and the huge pool of come that she had been still holding inside came gushing out.

She looked down excitedly and locked her eyes on Max's as the torrent of come spewed into his mouth.

He moaned in solidarity with Tina. Brent wasn't worthy of his pity or charity so why let him have the cum Max had so charitably given to Tina and the way she spoke about him Max doubted Brent would accept a mouthful of someone else's cum anyway.

8

9

8

The exhausted lovers emerged from the bathroom and the cosplayers who'd greeted them waved at Tina who was fixing her make-up.

They escorted a young man over to them and Tina rushed over to him giving him a hug and kiss.

"Brent, how was your little card game?"

"It was going fine, I was even doing well until your little friends came to find me. What was so important that it couldn't wait?"

"I met a voice actor, specifically Max Turner. He was the voice of the bad guy in that video game you were playing for a while."

"Technocore?"

"What did you call it in that little review video you posted, A BioShock rip-off"

Brent flushed,"I was mostly talking about gameplay and mechanics. I had no real problems with the voice acting."

"I had huge problems with the voice acting," Max replied, "I really wish I could have done another take or two with some of the monologues."

"Exactly, Tina's great but she doesn't get that I was railing against the corporate guys not the creative team." Brent tried to explain.

Max rolled his eyes, "I've been acting professionally for a while now. I've gotten more than my share of bad reviews."

"I have zero complaints about your last performance." Tina chuckled.

"I definitely could have gotten deeper into the part with more time." Max replied dryly

"So how's about we get some dinner and you can tell me all about your card game." Tina chuckled.

Thus Max found himself at THE strangest dinner ever.

The waitress, wearing a nametag that proclaimed her as Katie, approached their table and took orders.

She paused, shocked at recognizing one of the diners. Max loudly volunteered to pick-up the tab so everyone ordered what they wanted.

As Katie stepped away Tina whispered, "I think she recognizes you."

"I think so too she's probably trans,"

"How would you know that?"

"I don't just do cuckolding stuff," Max replied, "and I've gotten very good at telling when someone recognizes me from my OTHER JOB."

Katie returned with their drinks and Tina noticed she was indeed checking out Max looking at him with naked lust on her face. Sometime between her first and second trips to the table, the top buttons on her blouse opened up considerably. Brent was trying not to obviously check her out and was failing miserably. Max on the other hand was being just as polite and charming as he'd been with Tina.

Ironically her cosplay photos gave her insight on why Max tried to put his best foot forward. A pissed-off waitress or fangirl could have a huge impact on Max's careers, both of them.

During dinner Tina sat across from Max while Brent sat at the table's end. Tina outstretched her foot to Max's cock fondling it from under the table, concealed to her boyfriend's view.

Periodically she'd seemingly check her make-up before leaning over and giving Brent little pecks on the cheek and mouth.

Max's phone kept going off and eventually he checked it and saw messages from Tina.

A picture of her engorged pussy and her fingers teasing her vaginal lips

The picture was accompanied by a message, "You missed a spot."

Max realized Tina was fingering herself under the table then smearing the remaining spurts of cum on her lips. She'd then kiss her boyfriend with cum covered lips in a twisted display that frankly would have had Max hard as a rock if her foot wasn't already stroking his shaft under the table.

It was something that she had clearly mastered. Max eyed his plate, having a hard time eating his food while Tina alternatively gave her boyfriend sperm flavored kisses or she masturbated Max with her foot. She really was an evil and insatiable bitch and God forgive him he wanted to fuck her again.

His phone buzzed again and Max saw another text, "Don't fill-up at dinner, you're eating my ass and pussy in the bathroom."

Fortunately several people from the card game came by the table and the oblivious Brent asked them to join them.

Tina politely volunteered to move so they could sit together. Her new seat next to Max let her stroke him directly under the table so Max got to listen to Magic The Gathering fanboys deliver a crash course in card game strategy while Brent's girlfriend edged him with her stroking fist.

"So Max you ever play?" Brent asked.

I've played enough with a friend, Aubrey Lane, that I figured out I suck." Max replied while Tina stroked his engorged meat.

Aubrey Lane? isn't she a porn star, a really hot trans porn star?" One of Brent's friends gasped.

"She does a little voice work too," Max replied smoothly, "THAT'S how we met."

Tina's grip on Max's cock let her know how much the thought of his friend worked him up. Max was apparently bi or at least kinky enough to have sex with shemales and probably more. The thought of Max getting fucked by girl-cock or swallowing shemale cum had Tina yearning to drag Max off to party more, a lot more.

As she came around to his side of the table Tina made sure Katie saw her stroking fist shuttling up and down Max's thick shaft.

She made enough casual conversation with Brent that she obviously picked up on what was going on. Strangely Katie didn't seem to mind. Brent wasn't the brightest guy and the waitress clearly got off on the idea of Brent getting cuckolded. She was extremely attentive to Max filling up his drinks and making sure she was leaning towards him provocatively whenever she had the opportunity.

At one point she bluntly asked Brent if he thought his host needed anything else while leaning in his face showing him her cleavage.

"He's a star, he should get anything he wants," Brent said to her breasts

"I couldn't agree more," Tina whispered as she bent over and sucked Max off beneath the table.

Max wasn't sure which was hotter, the blowjob or getting the blowjob while Tina's clueless boyfriend was too distracted by tits that might as well be on the other side of the world for all the chance he had of seeing or even touching them.

At one point, Tina rose up and sat in Brent's lap giving him a tame kiss on the lips. He commented that her kisses tasted odd to which Tina pouted and got off his lap.

Tina took that cue and stood up and kissed Katie deeply to the general juvenile hooting and laughter of Brent's card game friends. Katie looked very flustered at first, especially after Tina whispered something in her ear that had her looking at Max hungrily.

Max could have told Brent the reason for the odd taste was he'd just cum in Tina's mouth moments previously, a fact Katie was apparently enjoying as well since she was now secretly giving him a handjob as well keeping his cock hard and stiff for when Tina was ready to take it back in her mouth or pussy.

Eventually Tina wanted to go to the bathroom and Brent, deep in conversation, barely acknowledged Max escorting her. Being on the front lines of Brent's thoughtless behavior made him much less sympathetic.

As they passed Katie, Max slid a hundred dollar bill in her hands.

"Keep them busy for fifteen or twenty minutes," Tina growled, "I'll let you play with him after."

The waitress grabbed a few friends and they hung around the table flirting with the card players.

Tina pulled him into the bathroom.

"Fuck, Tina." Max whispered, as the door closed.

"You like that?" Tina hissed, her stroking becoming more vigorous. "You like your side piece stroking your cock in front of everyone? Or me whoring you out to the shemale right in front of my dumbass boyfriend?"

"Fuck yeah, I do." Max grunted quietly, looking around the empty bathroom cubicle to make sure no one noticed.

"Max," Tina began, whispering in his ear. "You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you. What I'm gonna make you do to me."

She paused again. "Look at my mouth."

Max glanced up, at her plump, glossy lips.

"These lips will be wrapped around your fat shaft as soon as I get another chance. And then..." she whispered huskily into his ear, her hand speeding up. "I will force your thick, black cock into my white... naked... wet... tight ... cunt."

"Oh God." Max moaned, a shiver of lust coursing through him making him shudder

"Then, I will bury your shaft into my sweet, tight asshole." she continued. "I haven't had sex like the sex we had in a long time Max. Do you know how hard that is for a girl with this kinda body?"

She paused again, and Max shivered. "You are a cuckolding porn star with a big black cock and you WILL give me every orgasm I deserve, every orgasm my idiotic boyfriend has denied me because he's too busy pretending he's God's gift to pop culture or playing Magic The Fucking Gathering!"

"I honestly didn't really believe you before but goddamn that boy hasn't got a clue does he?"