Cosplay Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's for when we have a wardrobe malfunction and need... extra special help " one of the cosplayers winked.

Max tried to pretend he didn't see Tina's answering wink.

They went inside and Max gave her cool water to drink and tried to ignore the sight of her rubbing the cool water across her ample chest.

"I hope this isn't making you uncomfortable." Tina lied with a smirk.

"I'd be a liar if I didn't admit I've pictured Revy loads of times, it's just I don't mistake you for a cartoon character."

"You mean you fantasized about Revy maybe imagining she'd say something like..." she paused, before leaning in close to Max's ear and whispering huskily, "I want to wrap my lips around your thick black cock, suck on it as hard as I fucking can, and swallow every fucking drop of cum from your big, fat balls!"

She reached down and groped Max's crotch giving him a squeeze.

Max's eyes widened at her words and actions. He gulped and looked at her as she pulled back, giggling and grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"Relax Max, I'm just kidding! Jeez, you were doing so well but one naughty little phrase and your mind goes into the gutter." she said, shaking her head.

"I'm a gentleman," Max whined, "but I'm not dead,"

*And Thank God for that,* Tina thought, she'd never admit it to Max but for someone who proudly self-identified as a slut, her bonafides were missing a key notch on the bedpost, she'd never fucked a black guy before, she had come close. A friend of Brent's had thought her coming on to him was a trick or trap of some kind and cock-blocked himself.

Honestly, the modern era had done no favors for casual sluts like Tina. Fuckible guys like Max frequently acted like Chris Hanson was going to jump out of the shadows and ambush them; it led to a lot of annoyingly obvious self-sabotage. Honestly Max's awkward confidence was a bit of good fortune and an additional turn on as if the porn star thing wasn't tempting enough. He obviously preferred a dominant female so he had a good excuse for doing what his cock clearly wanted to do, or at least plausible deniability.

"Sweetie, I'm just messing with you." Tina said, standing up, her breasts bouncing as she did so.

"Honestly you've been nicer to me in the last half-hour than MY BOYFRIEND has been throughout our entire relationship, ...nevermind this weekend."

"Well I totally suck ass at Magic The Gathering, he'd probably beat my ass if we were competing."

"Dude has dropped hundreds of dollars on card packs. If he beat you it would only be because he's got so many cards, not because he actually knows how to play."

"Well hopefully, I'm a better date," Max chuckled nervously.

"Maybe you'll let me find out how MUCH better," Tina grinned while making a suggestive motion with her fist.

"Yeah, uh, well I wouldn't want to overstep."

Tina started giggling again.

Max snorted, while standing up, "You definitely have a twisted sense of humor."

"Really, Max? You're gonna try to say you didn't enjoy me flirting with you even a little bit."

"I like flirting as much as the next guy."

"Exactly, and you clearly loved hearing me talking dirty," Tina replied coyly, "at least a little bit."

"Nnn- no. Of course not. Why?" Max lied.

"Well, because me talking like that clearly gave you a pretty impressive erection." Tina said with a confident smile.

Max looked down, and saw the bulge of his shaft shifting underneath his pants. Max tried in vain to cover himself.

"Listen, Max, I'm not offended. There's nothing wrong with admitting the truth. You like cosplay and I'm wearing a hot outfit you've fantasized about and now there's something between us, I think you've got a little crush. Look at yourself. Your dick is slobbering all over itself at the sight of me." Tina said, standing up, creeping towards him predatorily. "Your head belongs to a gentleman, but your cock clearly belongs to a guy who LOVES a cosplayer's hot body!"

Tina crept towards Max boxing him in,

"Tell you what..." she began, stepping close enough that Max could feel her large breasts pressing into his chest.

"If I took your hands..." she said, grabbing his wrists and pulling them around her, slapping his hands onto her denim covered ass.

"And forced you to squeeze..." she said, her voice a harsh whisper as she squeezed her fingers around Max's, forcing him to squeeze her ample ass.

"Now you can tell anyone that asks that I MADE you grope my Grade-A, top-shelf ass... I bet those Black Grimoire cosplayers would back you up."

Tina snuggled close to him, "Be honest, you think it's kinda slutty that I'm painfully and obviously going to cheat on my boyfriend?"

"I get it, you're really pissed off and you're obviously looking for a way to stick it in and break it off."

"Truer words were never spoken."

"And honestly if this was any other time of my life I'd be ball's deep in a heartbeat and fuck your boyfriend." He paused, "Metaphorically speaking of course,"

"But you're still worried that I'll get buyer's remorse tomorrow."

"I'm worried you'll get buyer's remorse FIVE MINUTES from now."

"He's admitting to being a quick-shot."

"What are you doing, Tina?" Max asked. He was painfully aware his cock was raging even as Tina lowered her voice.

"I'm offering you a nice... long... feel of my magnificent tits," Tina released Max's hands and pulled down the fabric of her belly shirt below each of her breasts revealing dark colored nipples.

Max's eyes were unavoidably mesmerised and hypnotized by them, they WERE incredible.

Tina was dripping wet and her cut off jeans and the thong panties beneath were now stained.

Tina pulled Max into a sloppy kiss. Her tongue dove straight into his mouth as he tried to speak.

Tina's tongue began wrestling with Max's. Max couldn't think, he had a significant hard-on and the blood for the part of his brain that was supposed to be keeping him away from trouble was otherwise occupied.

He'd never say this but his fascination with Black Lagoon had a lot to do with certain unspoken fetishes. Every single female character on that show including the one Tina was cosplaying, pursued their own wants and desires with a single mindedness that made his cock throb.

Yeah Tina had a boyfriend but that idiot was playing card games while his hot-as-fuck cosplaying girlfriend was showing HIM her breasts and succulent ass before attacking him.

Now he was enjoying their frenching. She was an amazing kisser, a better kisser than anyone else. Max gave her ass cheeks a squeeze of his own this time, something he wanted to do from the first second he'd seen her in her cutoffs.

It felt soft yet muscular

His better nature made a last desperate appeal for common sense. He was French-kissing someone's girlfriend, she might be pissed off and totally willing but groping a bare-chested fangirl while holding her ripe behind was a picture tailored for the culture-warriors of Twitter.

"Whoa! Tina... hold on! What the hell are you doing?" he whispered, trying to get a little space but not exactly pushing her away.

"I think you mean... What are WE doing?" Tina replied, trying to drag him into another kiss.

"Tina, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Look at yourself, Max, You are rock hard... You want me... You want my body... Don't play a denial card because you're scared of getting METOO'd, deep down the only way I could make you hotter is if we could do it in front of Brent ... Now give your slut a kiss."

Max's shocked mouth dropped wide open which Tina took as an invitation to insert her tongue back into his mouth as she pulled his head down to hers. She moaned her appreciation for his acceptance. Her other hand reached down and stroked his cock through his pants.

Their breathing became ragged as the kiss became more demanding, mashing their lips together. Max could feel her hard nipples rubbing his chest. His hands dropped to her ass again, grabbing and pulling it, causing her mound to grind against her hand and his dick.

Max enjoyed the sensation of her soft lips pressed so hard against his that he abandoned having any more second thoughts.

Tina removed her hand from his dick and wrapped both her arms around his back. Max began to hump his swollen cock up and down against her groin. His cock was aching to be inside this insanely hot and horny woman.

Max abandoned all pretext of trying to control himself as their parted lips and tongues writhed together, they became totally consumed by their kissing. Tina had him right where she wanted him. The cuckolding of her asshole of a boyfriend was underway. She pulled away from him, amused that his mouth still searched for hers.

"You got so hard thinking about my mouth on your dick Max," she whispered in his ear, "how about we find out how you taste?"

She dropped to her knees. Her pussy so wet her panties were practically soaking, Hell, the floor was getting slick with the discharge escaping her underwear.

She pulled Max's pants open revealing his big hard cock, it slapped her chin as its rigid shaft swung free.

"My boyfriend loves hentai, he's probably jerking off to a scene just like this meanwhile ..."

She grabbed and began stroking his shaft. The sight of her fist wrapped around his cock sent tingles like electricity throughout his body.

Matt moaned, "Brent is a lucky son of a bitch ... or I should say he was lucky."

"No, Max, you can't lie to me, not with a dick this hard, you love that you're cuckolding my sissy bitch boyfriend. Maybe I'll get you to cum on my tits and make him lick it off."

"Stop, please," Matt replied weakly

"Oh sweetie, did you want to clean me up afterwards, keep all the cum you're going to shoot inside my mouth and pussy to yourself?"

His eyes fixed on Tina's big bare tits, betrayed what was in his mind, though his stiffened cock certainly removed any doubts.

Max had a femdom fetish, his conscience would bother him less if he could tell himself Tina was in control.

Tina grinned evilly, that scenario completely worked for her,

"You are so greedy, that totally gets me off," Tina moaned, "Mmmmm, let me have a taste."

Tina slowly sucked him into her mouth. She traced each ridge and bulge with her tongue. His cock pushed deeper and deeper until he pressed against the back of her mouth. Tina opened her throat and let him slide deeper. His entire cock disappeared into her mouth. She held him there massaging him with her throat muscles and rubbing her tongue along the underside of his shaft.

Max leaned against the counter, he was getting a blowjob and goddamn if it wasn't magical what she was doing to him, it felt so fucking good. She was doing things to him that had him wanting to cum so badly. It didn't matter anymore that he was the very happy recipient of a revenge-fuck and suck.

Asshat Brent could play cards all night if he wanted Max's dick was in his girlfriend's heavenly mouth and he was absolutely going to cum in there

Tina disengaged her lips from his crown to taunt him, "You like the way I suck your cock, Max'? My boyfriend loves my blowjobs but honestly your sweet cock is way more fun to suck, so much better than his."

With a moan of feral hunger, Tina clamped her lips around his bulging head and licked it with her tongue as she sucked on it. Keeping her eyes on his as she slowly lowered her lips down his shaft.

Max's cock continued to disappear into her mouth until the tip pressed against the back of her throat. She pushed her tongue down the underside of his shaft and let his cock slide into her throat until the entire length disappeared into her mouth.

Tina continued to use her expert oral skills on the throbbing cock fate had delivered to her, glancing up at her partner's eyes with a hungry look in her gaze. She pulled his cock from her mouth followed by several long strands of delicious precum.

"Goddamn, your boyfriend was a lucky asshole." Max repeated.

Tina kissed the head of his cock tasting the creamy discharge weeping from his hard cock,

"But not anymore!" Tina hissed, "This cock-sucking mouth belongs to you tonight. And everything that goes with it."

Tina moved back to Max and sucked his cock into her mouth. She slipped a hand between her legs, into her bikini bottoms and rubbed her pussy. Max couldn't believe how loud her pussy sounded as her fingers drove into the creamy mess her passion made.

Tina could sense his impending explosion. Normally she would have made it last much longer, held him on edge until he begged for release because he couldn't stand it anymore. She loved the feel of a cock in her mouth. But her pussy was begging for attention.

Tina needed to be fucked like the dirty slut she was, and the one person her sissy bitch boyfriend was jealous of was just the man for the job. She disengaged her mouth from his cock once more and stood up.

She brought her cream-covered hand to Max's mouth. His tongue swept out tasting her juices, the forceful movement of his tongue promised Tina a lot of fun when she got his face between her legs. She was desperate for a fucking and there was no guarantee the cosplayers would continue to leave them alone in the bathroom for much longer but practically the best thing about fucking someone with a femdom fetish was they usually ate pussy like a champion.

She pulled his head closer, "Look at the mess you helped make." She pointed down to her bottoms that were soaked in her pussy juice. "You're definitely gonna fuck me but I want your tongue in my pussy." She put her hands on her hips and waited for him to take action.

She didn't have to wait long,

Max sank to his knees, he'd already groped her ass and accepted a blowjob, letting her ride his face and eventually fucking her was just ... as the saying went, in for a penny, in for a pounding.

Tina straddled his shoulders and face. She reached down and caressed his head bringing his face closer to her sloppy pussy until it was inches from his mouth, the smell of her washing down over him, her thighs framing his face.

She inched closer and that wet pussy brushed his lips as she sat on his face in a position of ultimate power and domination.

"Smell my horny CUNT, Maxie!" she growled, pushing it closer to his face and hearing him take a giant whiff of her pussy, glorying in the horny fragrance. "Can you smell it?"

"Oh, God, YES!" he moaned, seemingly trying to push his face inside her horny hole.

"That douchebag can barely lick ice cream, you have no idea how much I need this."

Tina laughed, bringing her wet cunt down and burying his face in her muff, his face washed with her leaking pussy cream, pumping and grinding on him furiously, instantly.

"I should make that dickless sissy watch you. He eats pussy like it's healthy food he doesn't like, meanwhile you treat my pussy like it's candy; like a real fucking man. I'm never letting that fuckwit near my pussy ever again. He'd never let me ride his face or tell him what to do!!!"

Tina loudly rode the black stud's moaning face, smashing her pussy up and down, back and forth, smearing her juices across Max's face and mouth.

She reached down, grabbed his head and rode harder, pinching his face in her powerful, thighs, grinding and humping it, snapping it back and forth, bathing his face in her pussy juices as she grunted out one of her most powerful orgasms ever, pumping it harder and harder and nearly snapping Max's nose off inside her muscular cunt. She held his head and screamed, mashing his face tightlyin her squatting thighs, getting off on his tongue's squirming inside her overheated pussy as well as his instinctual struggles to free himself from her crushing thigh prison so he could breathe.

She finally rode out her crushing orgasm and eased off his face, looking down at his face covered in cum as he breathed deeply, catching his breath, his eyes wide open, adoring, drinking in the sight of her toned belly above him, and above that, those luscious tits. She looked down at him, her hair hanging in sweaty strands in her pretty face,

"That. Was. Fucking. Amazing," Tina grinned, taking his messy face in her hands and kissing him while licking her discharge off his cheeks and mouth.

"We should definitely try that again," Max replied panting.

"Oh yes we can! And we absolutely will! Wait till you feel my pussy wrapped around your cock." She put her hands on his cock leaning in close to him.

Her touch was stimulating Max beyond rational thought.

"No pressure but If we fuck, there's a good chance one of those cosplay girls will interrupt us, I'm kinda shocked they haven't already,"

Tina noticed his cock stiffened even more at the thought. Clearly some part of him wanted to be caught, wanted to boast of his conquest and cuckolding of another guy's woman.

More material she could absolutely work with.

"Doesn't It feel good baby ... you know once you've fucked another guy's girlfriend you won't want to stop. Once you've been in heaven... everything else will feel like hell... unattached pussy just doesn't feel as tight or as hot as the pussy you steal from a clueless idiot who doesn't deserve it." Tina smiled wickedly at her last comment.

Max still looked like his guilt was gnawing at him, holding him back, but she would take care of that. That pesky femdom fetish was the ultimate kryptonite for guys who wanted to play but were reluctant to admit it.

Tina pulled her belly shirt up and off, tossing it aside, she was now completely topless. "Look at my tits; Max ... would you rather suck my tits or play a stupid card game?"

"Tits, definitely tits," Max gasped, staring at her nipples, his mouth practically watering.

"I've seen you looking at them from the first time we met... Why don't you give em' a squeeze? What's the harm in that?" she tempted him.

Max realized that Tina's cruelty was starting to make a lot of sense. who abandoned tits and ass like this to play cards. This Brent had basically no one to blame but himself for his cuckolding. In some ways he was doing the douchebag a favor keeping his vindictive girlfriend from trouble she'd have difficulty getting out of. He deserved a fucking medal but the head he'd already received and the pussy he was going to fuck would certainly do as acknowledgement for his act of "chivalry".

Max couldn't help himself and started to squeeze and gently maul Tina's ridiculously large breasts. They were perfect. He played with them, teasing the nipples. She moaned her appreciation.

"You can taste them too... lick my tits, Maxie." Tina suggested, I'm not supposed to let anyone else touch these but I'm letting you nurse and suckle. God I wish I had milk. Wouldn't that be awesome Maxie, breast-feeding you."

Max wasted no time, engulfing each areole into his mouth one at a time felt amazing to him. Tina's nipples were hard and easily aroused with his tongue. She reached down, dipping into his pants to fondle his hard cock with her hand. She had him now, and she wasn't going to waste any more time.

"No more games, Max ... It's time to fuck me." Tina said, "you were always going to end up here. This was fate. We were destined to meet and fuck each other."

She hopped up on the bathroom counter and pulled her bottoms to the side, revealing her cunt. "Fuck my cunt, Max ... Fuck it so Brent knows that a real man had me. Fuck me like the slut that I am."

Max had watched and read just enough hentai that her casual display of sluttiness combined with her already arousing femdom personality had Max's dick not just aroused but totally working on autopilot. The part of him still nervous about fucking another guy's woman was just an annoying whisper now.

Max's conscience was surrendering to his cock, well that and Tina's ... how had she phrased it? Oh yeah, top shelf grade A tits and ass.