Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved down his cock, her mouth seeking the heavy black balls that sat near its base. The black cock skittered across her cheek, nudging the stem of her glasses so that they tilted on the bridge of her nose as her lips drew close enough to brush his scrotum. She slathered his nutsack with her tongue, saliva coating them as she licked and lapped at the sperm heavy balls. Ahma felt his hand on her back, rough palm stroking her smooth skin. His hand carried on up to the base of her neck, pressing down slightly in response to the young Japanese woman sucking one ball into her mouth, lips and tongue drawing on it like it was a piece of jawbreaker candy. She moved her head slightly, pulling the other testicle into the wet warm interior of her mouth and she was rewarded by a low groan of pleasure from the reclining giant. Both of Brutus's hands were on her now, one holding the back of her neck, keeping her talented mouth fixed on his genitals, the other hand running its fingers through the thick jet-black hair on Ahma's head.

Her mouth crept north, up the length of his cock. She sucked and licked each black inch in its entirety, front and back as she moved upwards. It was a trick she'd learnt pleasuring the men who laid claim to her in her previous group. The better the fellatio she performed, the less time she had to suffer through their humping. Many of them came before ever their cock reached her pussy.

As her tongue encircled his head once more, the hard length of black cock splitting her mouth wide open, Ahma took a beat to straighten her glasses, tilting them slightly forward as the lenses were fogged up now. Then it was back to sucking on the huge serving of meat that this man carried between his legs.

She had been slightly promiscuous in college, exploring the joys of both men and women, but neither her college escapades or her time since had prepared her for the enormity of a BIG black cock. Pearls of drool escaped the corners of her mouth, more seeped over her lower lip like a river in flood that was lapping over its banks. As this drool escaped to dribble along his cock length, her bound hands found it, using the drool as additional lubricant as they shuffled up and down his shaft, added stimulation for the iron hard cock.

Brutus called a halt to her gifted cock worship, using her thick mat of hair as a leash, pulling her mouth clear of his cock. He looked down the length of his body to take in Ahma's disheveled appearance. Hair mussed, glasses perched on the end of her small nose, her face mottled from the bruising on her jaw to the flushed red of her cheeks from her efforts. He pulled himself up till he was standing, the small Japanese woman still kneeling at his feet. Brutus gave a small pull on the rope he had recovered before rising from the mattress, Ahma feeling the tug of it at her waist, beckoning her to her own feet.

"Good doggy," Brutus remarked condescendingly as Ahma clambered somewhat stiffly to her own feet. "Now get me out of these clothes."

She set to work, again not mentioning the difficulty of the task due to her tied wrists. Brutus was either unaware or uncaring. He just waited while she disrobed him, standing as if he were a modern-day samurai, being stripped of his armor by a personal Geisha. She got it done, quickly if not smoothly, so that they were both naked now, bodies illuminated solely by the light thrown off by the burning wood in the fireplace. If Ahma had thought Brutus was intimidating in his blood-flecked leathers, he was doubly so now that she could see the power of his corded muscles, the topography of his physique marred by his oft scarred flesh.

He ducked down, pulling her rope secured hands above his head so that her wrists rested at the back of his neck. Brutus straightened up and Ahma couldn't help but let a little squeal escape as she found herself being lifted clear of the floor, his hands helping to lift her up along with her tethered arms around his neck. He kept lifting so that she was suddenly taller than him, looking down at him from above as her ass was lifted up past his waist. Brutus kept one hand on her ass, keeping her aloft with ease as he lined his cock up with her pussy. The slow descent onto the black cock had Ahma tensing up, she swallowed nervously, trying to will her body to relax, the next few minutes would be filled with enough discomfort given his size, no need to make things more difficult by being tight with tension.

His cock breached the outer defenses of her pussy with ease, pushing through her lips and on inside her, only meeting real resistance after a couple of inches. Secure within her, Brutus released his cock, both hands now supporting her weight once more. Her thin legs were draped over his thick forearms, another example if she needed it, of the disparity between their physiques. His was dark, powerful, predominant among his peers, a true alpha. She was petite, weak from a life spent strengthening her mind to the detriment of her body, out of her depth in this new world and utterly dependent on her alpha, thereby submissive to his decadent desires.

The grip around her neck meant that she hung out at an angle from his body, her tits shaking slightly as he began to move inside her. Ahma felt his cock working in and out in short, slow thrusts as her body resisted his and they both shifted and reset themselves, coming to grip with this position. Brutus seemed to align himself to it far faster than she, his thrusts losing their sense of explorative hesitancy, growing in confidence, growing in power as he found his groove.

"Unh, aanh" the short thrusts grew longer, his reach inside her deepening by the inch as her body slapped back against his cock, Ahma utterly without control as he fucked her.

'Clap... clap... clap, clap... clap, clap, clap' the sound of flesh on flesh coming faster as he drove on, Ahma's head rocking back and forth now, her glasses sliding precariously as she did, despite the discomfort and the total lack of romantic feeling to the sex, it was beginning to get to her. Her nipples puffed up, short and fat on her round tits. Her pussy lubricating itself, at first in self-defense but now in response to actual pleasure as his cock banged away without remorse.

"Ah, AH, AHH, AHHH!" Brutus grabbing her by her armpits so that her lower body swung loose, anchored only by the stiff black cock plunging in and out. His hips bucked forwards and backwards, Ahma's body swinging like a pendulum in response, driven by the impetus of his pounding thrusts. Her eyes were wide and staring, almond shaped eyes, the edges of which were smoothing out, lines of tension disappearing as her body felt true pleasure for the first time since she'd fled the college campus.

Staring at Brutus's face, he still scared the hell out of her, naturally since she'd seen him kill three people that day, but he was such a force of nature, it was like she was being fucked by something elemental. 'Komainu' popped into her head, he was like a stone temple guardian, a lion dog at the Shinto shrine she remembered from her hometown. Fierce, alien, frightening, indestructible.

"Ooogh, aaahhhhh" Ahma came hard and fast, her little round ass still swinging unsupported, juddering as her muscles convulsed to the voltage shock of her electric climax.

Brutus bent over, laying her out on her back, the Japanese woman sliding off of his cock and onto the mattress as if the bones in her body had been reduced to Jello.

Ahma burbled away, murmuring to herself, shocked and dazed at the ferocity of her orgasm. The big black man giving her a moment of respite as he straightened back up, rubbing at the small of his back, muscles tight from their strenuous fucking.

Ahma felt herself being turned, responding to his touches and prompts as if she were a string puppet, allowing herself to be guided. She was on all fours, her wrists remained secured to one another so that she was leaning forward, her elbows on the mattress. That left her ass raised up, not by chance, she was sure. About her waist, the rope remained like a crude ornamental belt. It was purely symbolic, she had no intention, no strength to run. It was there, like her bound wrists, just to illustrate that she was his now. Brutus's. She belonged to Brutus.

Her new owner was kneeling behind her, his thickness prodding against her pussy once more. Moving in with a low squelching sound as her sodden pussy reformed itself around the heft of his cock. She grunted softly, rocking forward as his bulk pressed it, the weight of his body pushing his cock deep, deep inside her, overwhelming her tight resistance through sheer power. He was further inside her now than when she'd been hung about his neck like an oriental rag doll. Ahma could feel him pressing forward, striving for full penetration, her little body resisting as best it could. He was the irresistible force however and her body was far from being an immovable object. Quite the opposite. Resist though it did, her body and by extension Ahma herself, wanted it, wanted that big beautiful black cock as deep as it could get. The orgasm he'd given her, it had been the first good thing to happen to her in so long, she wanted to feel it again, feel that soul lifting bliss shake her body.

Ahma pushed back as Brutus pressed forward, she felt the touch of his crotch against the soft curve of her ass cheek and a glow of satisfaction filled her, she'd taken him. Bent over her, his long frame put his head past her own, Ahma covered by him completely. It was as if an obsidian Komainu had decided to mount a Shiba. His arm curled about her throat, tilting it so that she was looking at him from the corner of her eye.

"You learn fast little doggy. Train up good. Yeah, I'ma gonna keep you."

She moaned in pleasure, hot little gasps erupting from her throat as he began humping her. Knowing she'd taken her shot and won, knowing that she'd see another dawn. That was pleasure in itself. Survival. Added to that, he was fucking her deep, well and his stamina seemed boundless. This new phase of surviving, this new price her body was paying. It felt fucking good.

"Oooh, uhhh, uhhh, uggghh," breathless groans filled the room.

Ahma felt the heat of the fire, the crackling of the wood as flames consumed it. It mirrored the heat within her, the snapping tremors that lit up her nerve ending with each deep bowel shifting thrust he delivered. His cock was consuming her, reshaping her pussy to suit itself, reforming her, body and mind, into what he wanted. She whimpered in pleasure, oh so aware of the rope belted about her, aware and uncaring.

Her ass rippled from his assault, he leaned over, freeing her hands deftly so that she could push up on her hands, push back on him more effectively. Brutus tilted her head back so that she was looking up at him, glasses steamed up so that only the gaps where rivulets of sweat had run down the lenses remained clear for her to see through. Through these gaps, cracks in the fog, she could see his stern visage, her pussy orgasming around his shaft at the sight of his implacable face.

"Sexy, sexy, sexy," he crooned, thrusting deeper on each word so that she answered with an "uh, uh, uh" in response.

"Fuckin' know my brothers gonna want a piece of you, lookin' like you do. That aint gonna happen. You my little bitch and the only one breedin' you is me."

Ahma felt a mini orgasm at this declaration, her pussy reacting to his words like the muscles within it were attempting to milk him there and then.

"Gonna take a few days, turn this town over, make sure I get anythin' good that I can from the drugstore and the like. Use those few days to hump you like the breedin' bitch you are. Knock you up proper before Caeser gets the chance."

Ahma didn't know who Caeser was or why he'd get ahead of Brutus. She did know that the cost of her survival was getting with child, this man's child. She knew the price and also the pleasure that came with it. God! A few days of this, there was still a heaven after all.

"Get low baby, get low, I'm cummin' for you," Brutus said.

Ahma sank down lower still till her breasts and belly were nearly dragging on the mattress. He continued fucking her deeply but the strokes were slower now, grinding against her, slow, slow, achingly slow. Then they stopped, his cock fully inside, the raw energy of his cum unloading inside her a new chunk of wood thrown onto the fire burning internally. The flames of her orgasm roared high and Ahma came hard, thrusting her little ass back at him as his body pinned hers down. The petite Asian's frame contained more strength than she knew herself. It flailed and bucked against the constraint of his weight, thrashing wildly in pleasure, forcing her pussy up and down his shaft in small violent surges. She moaned in need, even as his cock fulfilled it, her need outstripped what it provided.

Brutus flipped her over, laying her on her back, gripping her wrists and holding them down against the surface of the cheap, now soiled, mattress.

"Fuck, you got a fire in you. Guess that's what kept ya alive till now," he growled. He leaned forward, mashing his lips against hers in a kiss that was all desire, no style. She met his fierce kiss with her own hungry need, feeling his cock still hard inside, begin to move in response to her twisting tongue and slavering lips.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she moaned, tearing her mouth from his. The sudden action was enough to knock her glasses free at last, the irreplaceable spectacles thankfully landing with a safe thumping sound on the mattress rather than the floor. Ahma blinked owlishly up at him. Her eyesight wasn't great but with Brutus's face a bare inch from her own it didn't need to be.

Thin spindly legs wrapped around his waist, lifting Ahma's ass slightly off the mattress. Her stomach rippled as she heaved herself up and forwards onto his length.

"Fuck me, fuck me please," she whined once more, desperation thick in her voice. Her need for something good, something that didn't seem linked to death and suffering, was heavy on her.

"Fuck you, knock you up?" Even without her glasses she could see the white teeth shining as he smiled down, a wolf grinning at a lamb.

"Yes, knock me up!" Ahma said, begging now.

He began to move, slowly but still movement. "Good, positive thoughts, that's the way to do it," he said, his face still close to hers. Then he was kissing her deeply again, open mouthed as their tongues battled one another. His thrusts continued, steady and deep, each one driving a small 'oof' from the petite woman, the exhalation lost in the intertwinement of their mouths.

Ahma's heels dug into him as she clung on, pulling herself up onto his dick as he drove down against her petite body. It took longer this time, Brutus's cock had remained hard but he was still only human, it took time for him to recharge. She wasn't complaining however. The sex lasted longer and it achieved new heights of intensity as they remained locked in their clinch, faces pressed close. His strokes were slow, short thrusts as the majority of his length remained in her at all times, just shifting back and forth a couple of inches at a time. Ahma came multiple times as they fucked in this manner, small orgasms that seemed to pursue one another in quick succession. Then without warning his cock would dig against a particularly sensitive grouping of nerve endings, the pleasure shock spiraling her into a bigger, muscle clenching, sphincter loosening orgasm that would leave Ahma on the verge of tears, tears of rapture.

"Harder, harder. Make me cum again," she implored him, sensing his own finish was close at hand.

Brutus reared back, lifting her up so that she remained locked about his waist as he surged to his knees. He held her by her waist, pulling her up and down his long length, his black cock slamming into her now. Ahma's fingers dug into her broad shoulders, locking on to the muscular black body like she was seizing a handhold on the sheet mountain side climb.

'Ffap, ffap, ffap' the sound of a wet pussy being hit by a hard as nails cock.

"Uh, uh, urrrghhh," the sound of Brutus nutting inside Ahma for the second time that night.

"Aaaaahhh," the soul cleansing yell from the young Japanese woman, her pussy contracting, squeezing, milking his throbbing squirting cock as its seed was ejaculated in pulsing spurts into her womb.

He rose, his chest heaving from the exertion of the fucking he'd delivered onto her. Fluid still dripped from his semi erect cock, a cocktail of his and hers excretions. It fell in small droplets, some on the floor, some of the mattress, more landing on Ahma's inert form.

Brutus picked up the canteen from the floor, tipping it back as he drained it of its contents. Still thirsty he went in search of fresh water, leaving Ahma to recover from her orgasm driven stupor.

Chapter Two: Nicola

She leaned on the hoe, looking down with satisfaction at the fruit of her labors. Beside her, Natasha her daughter approached, her hands dirty from the work, soil caked onto the knees of the pants she wore, wedged deep beneath the nails of her hands. Her daughter gave her mom a quick hug before turning to join Nicola in looking at what they'd accomplished together. Two weeks ago, that small piece of intimacy would never have occurred between them, now it was fast becoming the norm. The two women looked at the enlarged vegetable garden with pride, pride and aching muscles.

It had only been eight days since Brutus had left their lives and Nicola still felt his absence keenly. It was more than just missing the sex; he had been a fresh source of company for her and he had both lifted the weight of her loneliness and shown her how oppressive it had become all at the same time. Nicola knew that Natasha was missing him as well, but for her at least it was less about the loss of companionship.

When her daughter had told her about what had occurred between herself and Brutus, Nicola had been shocked at first. That shock had been in her favor though, preventing her from responding in a rage to her daughter's confession.

Nicola had instead asked her daughter for a minute to process it all, walking away to the same grove of trees where she had been fucked by Brutus the night before. Calm now, she couldn't find it in herself to be angry with Natasha. Instead, she'd been impressed with the maturity and honesty she'd demonstrated coming to her and telling her what had happened.

If Nicola had been feeling lonely and isolated, her needs sending her into Brutus's arms, how could she judge Natasha who had been acting on her own needs. She had walked back to her daughter, enfolding the young woman in her arms, hugging her tightly as the shocked Natasha had, hesitantly at first but then matching her mom's intensity, hugged her back.

That had been a turning point for them both. Nicola had ceased regarding Natasha as a child, instead she finally recognized her eighteen-year-old daughter was a woman grown and she treated her as such. For her own part, Natasha had finally put aside her petulant airs, taking on real responsibilities and working alongside her mother without complaint. More, she had begun to exercise, asking her mother to help her train.

Nicola patted a few errant strands of her blonde hair back into place, smiling as she caught Natasha mirroring her actions, streaks of grime appearing on Natasha's perspiring forehead as her filthy hand touched against it.

Brutus might be gone but he'd left them a gift in this new found closeness. She wondered if the big black man had been sincere in his talk of returning to their farm for a visit. Her head said that no, he wouldn't be back. He had gotten the medical assistance he'd needed, had some fun with the two women but he wasn't the sort of man who returned, he was all about fresh pastures. However, in her heart, her gut, Nicola felt he'd be back.