Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft leather bag dropped beside the two young women on the bed, the soft thump of it's landing enough to make both of them open their eyes, glazed as they were in pleasure.

"My razors in there, some soap too. By the time I'm back seeing to this one's Momma I expect both of your pussies to be shaven smooth and bald."

There was a low murmur of acknowledgement from Ahma, her mouth finding Natasha's nipple once again, a soft sigh from Natasha that was in response to Ahma's touch rather than Brutus's words.

Brutus left them to their fun, turning to Nicola again. He took her by the hand, leading her from the bedroom, closing the door shut behind them.

"Sorry, but ya had to see it," he began. Nicola, still stunned by everything just stood there, silent, not reacting to his words at all. Regardless he pressed on.

"Natasha, she'd seen us so I knew she wouldn't be shocked. You, you only heard it. Not the same as seeing it, is it? Maybe you don' believe me but that there, that was for your benefit. I needed you to know, to really know, before you made the decision to come with me. I owed you that, and more, but that at least. So, seein' all that. You still wanna come, live with me n'mine, share our lives. Be shared between us?" He pressed a big hand flat on her shirt clad stomach. "Be bred black, knocked up by me?"

If she said no, Natasha would leave regardless. She'd seen the lust, the need in her daughter face as Brutus had fucked her with complete abandon. There would be no holding her back and at eighteen it was her right to choose her own destiny.

So, if she said no, then she'd remain here, alone, utterly alone this time. If she said yes, she'd be in a community. She'd have company. She'd get fucked daily by big black bastards like the man standing next to her oozing animal magnetism.

"Yes. I'll come. With you, I'll always cum."

They moved to Natasha's bedroom. Nicola tearing her own clothes from her body in her need to be touched, taken, fucked.

She would have to wait though, Brutus needing time to recharge. He didn't leave her hanging however, recognizing his performance with Natasha and Ahma had pushed Nicola into a frenzied need for release. While she lay on her back, head cushioned on her daughter's pillow, Brutus stationed his head between her spread legs, beard tickling the inside of her thighs as his mouth pressed against her pussy.

"Ahhhh, ah, ah," Nicola gasped as his tongue burrowed inside her, curling up to press on the roof of her vaginal tunnel, then pressing forward, flickering deep inside her. Her hands gripped the pillow at either side of her head, fingers tearing at the soft padding, her hips rising and falling in a sporadic tempo in response to his cunning cunnilingus.

"Oooh Gaawd!" Nicola whimpered in appreciative lust when Brutus slid two fingers into her avaricious pussy, moving his lips and tongue to the nub above it, tormenting her sensitive clit, riding the waves of her body's motions as she continued to gyrate on the bed.

"Right there, yes, yes, right fucking there... gonna, gonna cum, ohhhhhhh cumming," Nicola got the release she sought, partially at least as her pussy exploded into orgasm against his fingers and mouth, writhing against them as she climaxed. It was satisfying but hollow to her mind, the real orgasm, the one that could quench her newly discovered sexual drive for a time, it only materialized with a cock inside of her.

Eating her out had given him the time her needed to recover and Nicola was still all aquiver from the orgasm when he began to move up her body, scaling her glorious figure. He climbed her white flesh to sink his black flag pole within her. She had been unassailable, strong in her body and mind, fiercely protective of her daughter, of the life she had carved out for them both. Now he had conquered her, a challenge to equal ascending Mt Kilimanjaro's cloud wreathed summit. Conquered, tamed and hooked on taking black cock. His black cock sank steadily inside of her, her pussy dragging it inward, hungry to be filled.

"Ah yeah," he groaned, delivering an open-handed smack to Nicola's large breasts, sending them quivering beneath the blow, nipples as hard as cedar nuts atop her tits. "Yeah, nice ta get a young pussy squeezing on my cock but I gotta tell ya, my experience, Momma always knows best."

Nicola felt herself glowing from this crude compliment, the resentment she had carried for being left to watch while Natasha had been taken first, it was gone. Gone because it didn't matter who went first or last, so long as she got to be fucked. Her legs stretched up to the ceiling, a long V of white flesh with Brutus firmly docked between them, already almost balls deep inside of her. His hands seized her thighs, holding her in place as he began to fuck her in earnest.

"So good, uhh, so good," Brutus's pace began to pick up as Nicola wheezed her appreciation. He slammed in and out of her, enjoying how her flawless face became flushed and disorientated looking as she was drawn ever deeper into the uninhibited rawness of the sex. Her body was firm, almost as muscled as his own but as his black cock churned her pussy juice into cream, her flesh grew weaker, needful, reliant on what he was giving her.

He seized her tits, using them to keep his leverage, hunching over her, her legs pressing back towards her supine body as he powered forward.

"Uhhh, uhhhh, don't stop, ohhh, don't stop," Nicola could feel an orgasm building at pace.

"No chance, bitch, not stoppin' any time soon," his answer would have been comforting to Nicola but the rush of blood to her head drowned out his words, her ass hopping off the bed as her climax hit her unexpectedly quickly, her mouth clapped open audibly a dry croaking wheeze all that she could manage as he rode her savagely as she came and came.

Once she'd recovered, they had traded places. Brutus lying on the bed while Nicola sat astride him, her hands on his chest as she humped herself on him. Her ass bounced clear of him, sliding her pussy up and down him inches at a time, each hop eliciting a grunt from Brutus and a moan from Nicola. Her body glistened wetly with her perspiration; the warmth of the room coupled with an internal fire making her sweat profusely. Her blond hair had been flying wildly at first but as it glanced against her body, it had started to adhere itself, strand by strand to her damp back. A trickle of sweat worked its way down from the curve of her throat, down over one of her heaving breasts till it reached a stiff nipple, clinging there despite the bouncing motion of her big tits until it fell into the sopping wet mire where there crotches meshed together.

Nicola leaned back, her hands now on his thighs, loving how his hardness dug against the wall of her cunt in this position, already feeling her third orgasm building as she fucked him with the same intensity, he had used on her.

"Jesus bitch, you lookin' to break it off?" Brutus grunted as Nicola slammed down with extra force on his hardness, lost and unmindful as she chased her pleasure.

He pulled her forward, a handful of her long blonde hair a makeshift leash to drag her back under control. Her large tits squashed themselves against his chest, her face pressing against his chest as he pulled her forward. Brutus curled an arm around the small of her back, stilling her frenzied humping motion, establishing mastery once more, setting the pace and depth as he drilled her at his liberty.

"Lovin' the enthusiasm baby but I aint no good to you if'n you snap it off," he chided her. "You lettin' yo inner animal out an' dats all good, you gonna need that sooner than you think." He dragged her head back by the hair so that their eyes locked on to one another, slow grinding thrusts keeping her climax hovering in place, close but not close enough, a subtle torture that coupled pleasure with a building frustration and need.

"Yeah, wait till you back at mine. My two nephew's takin' their turn on ya. How you think you gonna feel, big black dick in yo ass and pussy at the same time? Think that will feed that animal you got clawin' inside ya?"

Nicola blinked slowly at him, the concept of being shared suddenly hitting her as an upcoming reality. Shared and used by more than one man at once. Her eyes were half glazed with pleasure, eyelids slowly flickering as images of being used and fucked, day after day, ran through her sex saturated brain.

"Uh dat's right, yeah, you feelin' it now," Brutus said as he watched her eyes widening at the thoughts in her head. "Yeah, that animal that's clawin' at your guts, hungry for cock, well it gonna get all the black meat it can stand, fer damn sure." He pulled her closer, his breath hot against her half open mouth as he pulled her tighter against his firm body. "Let's feed the kitty now, eh?"

Nicola felt his cock throbbing between the silken walls of her pussy, straining for release.

"Yes" she whispered, his face so close he could hear her clearly. "Yes, feed me, feed my pussy, cum inside me, give me every drop."

The pulse of his cock quickened, she felt it shake within her, writhe and then stiffen. The heat from his ejaculation was unmistakable, the warm creamy thick sperm seeping from his cock as it poured its tribute deep inside her. It was all that was needed to bring her off, a powerful orgasm that differed from the one before. Strong but not like an earthquake knocking her from her feet. This climax felt more like the crashing waves of an ocean, inexorable, eternal, rolling breakers that could erode the hardest of rocks. Through it all she felt herself held tight be him, caught in the glare of his eyes. It was probably her imagination, fueled by the sex and the promise of all the cock she could handle in the near future, but as his cock continued to twitch and pulse within her she felt sure he was impregnating her at that moment.

"I thought Natasha would have been back, looking for her next turn by now," Nicola drawled lazily, running a finger across his nipple, enjoying how the big strong Brutus flinched as her slight touch tickled him.

"Yeah, been an hour since we left 'em. You go check, I'ma gonna take a piss."

Nicola opened the door, Brutus passing her by as he walked quickly towards the bathroom. The blonde mother turned instead to her own bedroom door, opening it without knocking through sheer force of habit.

Natasha and Ahma were on the bed together. Nicola could see her daughter, well most of her at least, the parts that weren't blocked by Ahma's body. The young Japanese woman was sitting astride the even younger white teenager's face, her freshly shaved pussy planted firmly on Natasha's mouth as Nicola's daughter ate her out voraciously.

Ahma was leaning back, partly from pleasure but mostly to reach behind her, her hand was between Natasha's legs, fingers delving into the hollow that was the younger woman's pussy. They were both lathered in sweat, gasping out in mutual pleasure as they feasted and gratified themselves on each other's bodies.

Slowly, Nicola closed the door on them, not seeking to disturb them as they made each other's acquaintance with unbridled carnality. She smiled, a happy, self-satisfied smile. Behind her she could hear the forceful splash as Brutus took a piss in the bathroom.

Nicola was pleased that Natasha had found someone closer to her own age to engage with. She was far more pleased though that she wouldn't need to share Brutus and his cock with either of the women for the remainder of the night.

Chapter Three: Celine

The birth had been difficult. Not complicated but the labor itself had taken most of the day. At the end of it all, there was the overwhelming sense of satisfaction though as she had pressed Candace's new born son into his mother's arms, watching the normally dour woman light up with joy, despite her exhaustion.

Celine washed her hands thoroughly, taking her time over it. She could hear the others outside, a small campfire had been built and the smell of woodsmoke drifted towards her, the flicker of flames and the hub-bub of conversation reaching her even through the walls of the house. There was plenty of cause for celebration, not just for the newborn's safe arrival, but somehow, she just didn't feel like celebrating right now.

She knew that Brutus had returned, Anya had come into Candace's room, keeping Celine updated on what was happening, popping in and out throughout the day, spelling Celine for a time as well to allow her to eat quickly.

Celine hadn't left the room however, she'd remained there, watching over Candace while she'd chewed on some jerky and drank some cold well water. The way Anya told it, Brutus had arrived like some victorious general of old, arriving at the gates of his settlement with a trail of booty in his wake. He had driven in at the head of a convoy, a jeep, a small van and an SUV in his wake, all four vehicle pulling trailers of some description behind them.

The trailers were filled with items that would help the fledgling colony survive, not just the oncoming season but for years to come. Medications looted from a pharmacy in a small town, essential items for the upcoming baby boom. Seed and tools to allow them to grow crops. Animals, goats for milk, chickens for eggs. Anya had been so excited, her feet seemed to float off the ground as she shuffled back and forth beside Celine, ticking off items on her fingers as she recounted the treasures that had been unloaded from the trailers.

As if that hadn't been enough, the three vehicles that had followed Brutus home had been driven by three survivors of the Zombie plague, three women seeking to join their group. Ahma, a young Japanese woman who like Anya had found herself trapped her in the US, separated from her family. Also, Nicola and Natasha, a mother and daughter whose farm was providing the materials that would vitalize their colony. Anya had described the three women in detail and as she had droned on, Celine's heart had sunk into her shoes.

She had never felt bad about her pregnancy before that day, but listening to Anya describing Nicola, her strength, poise and attractiveness, it had made Celine feel dumpy, fat and ugly. She scrubbed at flecks of imaginary dirt beneath her fingernails, putting off joining the others as long as she could. Part of her knew that she was being ridiculous but knowing that she was acting foolishly didn't do her sense of self any favors either.

Finally, hands red and stinging from their harsh treatment, she could hold off the inevitable no longer. Celine opened the front door of the house, stepping into the late evening twilight. The festivities to mark Brutus's return were winding down it seemed.

Darlene and Candace were inside the house, both in bed with their offspring. Anya had remained inside as well, she would stay alert to any issues Candace might have, ready to run and fetch Celine if the need arose. Linda, Jennifer and Deborah, all in the late stages of pregnancy, had succumbed to the heat of the blazing campfire and their own tendency to tire easily. The three of them lay in contented slumber, propped against one another as they lay entangled on a blanket on the ground.

For the others however, sleep was a long way off.

Knowing Caesar, Daniel and Tevin as she did, Celine would have guessed which would pair off with which new arrival with a hundred percent accuracy. Had she bet on it, Celine would have been a winner.

Caesar liked to see himself as a man apart, chosen by destiny to lead this group of survivors into a brave new world fashioned after his own desires. As such it made sense that he would opt to Ahma first. The young woman had more than a trace of the exotic about her, the lone Asian among black and white females.

He was lying flat on his back, naked as a jaybird with the long grass the only padding between him and the earth. Ahma was sitting astride him, slumped over his chest. The burly black man was raising his hips up and down in a slow pumping motion, his thick cock wedged firmly in the young woman's snatch.

For her part, Ahma was thrusting back and downwards, working in concert with the man beneath her. Her movements strengthening the power of his stabbing cock, doubling its force so that each dart that entered her deeply elicited a squeak of appreciation from her. She was as Anya had described, too thin but pretty despite it, the black rimmed glasses she wore giving her a look of unintended innocence. The way she accommodated Caesars large black cock belied any truth to that innocent façade however.

Daniel, the eldest of Caesar's sons had a penchant for curvaceous women. He had shown a preference for Candace when she'd first arrived, a feeling that had been more than just reciprocated. The young woman had fallen in love with the good looking young black man, throwing her heart at his feet. Caesar had stomped on that heart however, forcing Candace to couple with Tevin instead, driven by his need to keep any thoughts of monogamy from the hearts and minds of those occupying this remote Alabama farmstead.

Again, it was no surprise to find Daniel, crouched behind the young Natasha. His fingers dug into her fleshy hips as he fucked her from behind. Even from twenty feet away Celine could hear the slap of flesh on flesh as Daniel slammed his lithe muscular body against the soft flesh of the young white woman mewling like a frightened kitten on his long cock.

Celine could see Natasha pawing at the ground, fingers scrabbling at the firm earth, digging in as she searched for purchase against his powerful fucking. Daniel's face was a picture of contentment, what could only be described as a shit eating grin on his face as he slapped his dark meat in and out of a perfect teen pussy. He might have been fucking her hard now but Celine knew that of the four men, Daniel had the kindest heart and he would be decent to the young woman.

Lastly there was Tevin. Cocky, arrogant and handsome Tevin. He would have been the obvious choice for the one seeking a challenge like the statuesque Nicola provided. Right now, he was a mirror image to his father, lying on his back, enjoying the sight of a beautiful blonde bouncing on his cock. She was beautiful as well Celine mused, looking at Nicola for the first time. Even sitting down, riding Tevin's black body, she looked imposing. Massive breasts on a body that was perfectly built to carry them effortlessly, her mane of pale blond hair was hanging loose, a waterfall of light streaming down the length of her back, picking up the firelight to turn pale blonde to gold. Her face was a mask of concentration, the beautiful mature mother fully focused on getting both herself and the beautifully shaped black cock inside her off. Celine watched as her hands slapped down onto Tevin's chest with real force, steadying herself on his chiseled fit torso as an orgasm shook her. Watching her cum, she just got even more attractive, breasts shimmying as she trembled in lust.

Celine patted her own mussed hair, disheveled from hours of patiently attending to Candace's expletive laden labor, then stroked her distended pregnant belly. She felt swollen and lumpy. There was no way she was looking to meet any of the newcomers right now, even if they hadn't been otherwise occupied. She began backing up toward the house when she felt a hand settle of the small of her back.

"Hey," she said tonelessly, recognizing his touch instantly. As always, Brutus settled for a grunting reply when he could get away with it.

"You've been busy it seems. All hail the conquering hero," Celine continued, a little caustically, a small part of her blaming Brutus for her feelings. He'd brought these people here; he'd knocked her up. If he noticed her mood, it left him unfazed, instead he delivered a self-satisfied grin towards her, taking a long pull from the hip flask in his hand. The smell of raw alcohol hitting her, making her stomach lurch queasily. Another thing she could hang at his door.