Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, been a good couple of weeks I reckon," he replied cheerfully.

"Anya told me you took a wound out there. Come on, let me check it out."

"No need," he answered, "Nicola patched me up nice."

To her credit, Celine didn't scream out loud though she was on the cusp of it. Her knuckles did pop however as she clenched two fists at her side. "Good for her," she muttered eventually. This time Brutus did give her a skewed look, taking in her pale angry expression with an understanding nod.

Celine pulled herself together, she looked to end the conversation as quickly as possible. "Well, I better get back, check on Candace. I'm glad you're back, you were missed. I doubt you were missing us out there though." She forced a note of joviality into the last remark, giving him a wan smile as she turned to leave.

"I wouldn't say that," he remarked, the words stopping Celine in her tracks.

"Yeah, had some fun an' all. And that Nicola, she's a hell of a woman," he continued. "See, the way I know she is so damn impressive is cos I got someone to benchmark her against, someone who impresses me every fuckin' day."

Celine felt her cheeks bloom red. "Me?" she asked him the question in as disinterested a voice as she could manage.

"You," he replied. "She knows it too, tol' her nuff times. 'Sides I could never put anyone else in front of you."

"Why not," Celine asked, fairly sure it was empty flattery but enjoying it nonetheless.

"Because," he said in as serious a tone as she'd heard him use, "My brother might be blinkered enough not to realize it, but you is the most dangerous person on this farm in your own way. My momma might not have pushed me into book learnin' like Caesar but she didn't raise me to be a fool either. Woman as dangerous an' smart as you... I'm keepin' on her good side."

Pregnant women are said to possess a glow. This is most probably true but hearing his words and the sincerity behind them dialed the glow in Celine all the way up to ten. She beamed up at Brutus and was so caught up in how he thought of her that it took a moment before she realized he was leading her back towards the fire.

"Wait, where are we going?" She didn't stop but she dragged her feet as realization hit.

"All that I said is true, and so I'ma gonna keep on yer good side by givin' you a good fuckin' right now" he answered with a growl that long experience had taught her meant end of conversation.

Brutus led her to where the light from the campfire spilled onto the grass, a halo of light that engulfed the three fucking couples scattered about it. Brutus took a clear spot, deftly removing both his own clothes and Celine's before lowering her onto her hands and knees. She might not have felt comfortable about the strangers, but the sight of his engorged cock was enough to clear her mind of her worries, her pussy flooding with lubrication as the endorphins flooded her brain.

He settled in behind her, maneuvering her so that she had an unobstructed view of the couplings happening about her. Then he was inside her, his long, thick, black cock slowly pushing into her wet willing pussy. Brutus's strokes were uncharacteristically shallow and slow, not the aggressive style he normally adopted. Celine looked over her shoulder to see him on his knees, hands by his sides as he gently rocked back and forth, his cock sedately moving inside her as he did so. She began moving back against him but he kept switching pace on her, pulling back as she moved toward him, robbing her of any purchase as he did so.

"Come on! Come on!" She said irritably. Celine tried to urge him on once more only to have him sway back again.

"Uhhh" she groaned in frustration, "Brutus, fuck, come on, please, fuck me. Fuck me, I need this."

"So, you did miss me, eh?"

"You know I did," she growled out in a voice thick with desire, "Now ram that black cock into me you smug bastard before I show you dangerous!"

His hands settled on her hips, holding her in place as he thrust forward, his cock sliding into her like a soldier's bayonet into an enemy's body. Deep, powerful and deadly.

"Urrrrgh," Celine moaned in satisfaction as he filled the void within her. He gripped her hair, pulling her head back, leashing her with it as he began to fuck her in earnest.

"Uhhh, good, uh, uh, good, deep, uh, uh, black, uh, bastard. Harder, harder.... Yes, yes, that's it, hard, so good," Celine burbled as his cock took her the way she needed it, no gentleness, just raw fucking. Her swollen pregnant belly heaved beneath his thrusts, her fat tits that seemed to grow heavier by the day were swaying now as he fucked her like an animal, a pregnant bitch still hot for its alpha.

Her eyes roamed the campfire, looking now through eyes filled with confidence as she was taken by the best of the men there, unwavering now in her knowledge of where she stood among the group and where her support lay. Her eyes rested on the other women, judging them now on how they could help her and the community, no longer seeing them as threats but as potential aides.

Things had changed since she'd left the house originally. Caesar had obviously spilt his seed within Ahma and had switched now, throwing the youthful body of Natasha onto the ground, spooning her as he fucked her, one hand at her crotch teasing her clit as his cock stuffed her pussy to capacity, the other hand wrapped round her throat. He was leaning in, whispering into her ear as he fucked her and Celine knew he was imparting his vision to her, telling her of her place in this new society, filling her young mind with a vision of her, heavy with child, bred black by the men around this fire.

Ahma, her pussy filled with Caesars cum, was slithering across the lush grass, her pert Asian ass swaying as she did so, crawling towards where Nicola now lay. As the Japanese woman dragged her body along, blades of grass and smudges of dirt adhered themselves to her damp skin.

Nicola was experiencing her first threesome, the very same that Brutus had alluded to back on her own farm. Tevin had ravaged her pussy and had moved on to sampling how her ass felt, closed around his cock. He had remained lying on the grassy earth, Nicola still astride him but now facing away. Daniel had mounted her from the front, his long dick delving into her used pussy. His young powerful body was squashed flat against hers, her back cushioned by his brothers frame beneath her. Each thrust from Daniel had her squirming and each wriggling twist of her body served to inch Tevin's dark thickness slowly, inexorably, deeper into her ass.

As Celine watched, her first orgasm already crackling within her hungry cunt, Nicola began to stutter and moan as the two brothers filled her holes. As one thrust in, the other withdrew. It wasn't their first time and the blonde milf was reaping the benefits of their experience. A web of fragile looking tendrils of juices seemed to be spun between the two shifting black cocks as Nicola's pussy drooled out a concoction of her own lubricating excretions and the load of cum that Tevin had deposited within her.

Celine watched curiously as Ahma approached the three wrestling lovers. She paused briefly, to Celine's eyes the young woman seemed to be watching the expressions of the three people fucking, the paleness of Nicola's face and body sandwiched between the fit darkness of the two young men, each over fifteen years her junior. Then Ahma was moving forward, approaching them perpendicularly, her head leading the way directly towards Nicola's bountiful chest.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Celine heard Nicola gasp as Ahma came within touching distance. Daniel propped himself up further on his outstretched hands, head cocked quizzically to one side as if he were asking the same question to himself. Both Daniel and Nicola watched, Celine engrossed in the sight as well, as Ahma hesitantly closed the distance even further. Closer, closer, until her mouth caught one of Nicola's undulating breasts. Her lips seized onto a flailing nipple, clamping down on it firmly, suckling on it as soon as the hard bud was between her full lips.

Stop, stop" Nicola moaned. Daniel and Tevin ceased their pumping actions, Ahma however continued to nurse on Nicola's big tit.

"No, no, keep going, keep going" she corrected herself, flustered by the men's response and Ahma ignoring her. Celine knew well the confusion that Nicola was going through, it was so very difficult keeping a thought straight in your mind with both your ass and pussy stuffed with a black cock. Ahma moved her mouth up the pale skin of Nicola, her tongue drawing a straight line of spittle from Nicola's nipple to the base of the milf's throat. Ahma pressed on, her mouth passing over Nicola's chin, lips drawing over the skin as Nicola shook her head ever so slightly in denial, then she was pressing her mouth against Nicola's, stifling the blondes gasps and groans.

Even from where she was, pussy gripping onto Brutus's dick with delight, Celine could see Nicola's frame stiffen in shock, the two young men's thrusts losing cohesion momentarily as Ahma began kissing her passionately. Then, whatever misgivings she'd had put aside, Nicola relaxed once more, meeting Ahma's passion with her own, fueled by the black cocks within her.

There would be others, more survivors out there. Their numbers might be dropping by the day, hunger, raiders, disease or Zombie's culling them but there were without a doubt still survivors in this ravaged land. Celine knew that they needed to be found and brought into the fold. As time passed, they would be more open to joining, this life far more acceptable to the one out there. She had her own vision now, Caesar's was the one they would follow but she would be the one to craft the community, mold it, steer it. Perhaps one day, lead it?