Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later and Nicola was preparing dinner in the kitchen when Natasha burst through the door.

"Mom! I can hear something, I think someone's coming,"

Nicola didn't panic, she calmly collected her shotgun and spare cartridges from where she stored it, following her daughter back outside and into the farmyard. Nicola noted how Natasha had armed herself, a knife clutched in each hand, knuckles white as she gripped the handles tightly. She could hear the rumble of an engine now as well but it seemed familiar to her, or maybe that was just wishful thinking. It was better to assume the worst.

"Stay behind me now, make sure you give me a good clean field of fire. If there's more than one, I'll call my target, you tackle the other."

Natasha nodded, stepping back without argument. Another sign of the new bond, Natasha taking her mother's words as they were offered and without offence, Nicola not seeking to shelter her but instead making sure they worked in unison together.

The sound grew closer, closer and then there was a motorcycle pulling into their gate, a familiar figure sat behind the handlebars, beard bristling in the breeze. Brutus quirked an eyebrow at the sight of the two women, armed and dangerous. He received a similarly raised eyebrow from Nicola as she saw a young Asian woman sitting on the pillion seat behind him.

"Ladies," Brutus said in greeting, a smile splitting his face as he swung clear of the machine.

"Brutus!" Natasha squealed, running over to give him a hug. Nicola grimaced at the sight, biting back at the tendril of jealousy that wormed inside her soul. Mentally she ripped it free of her body, crushing it dead under her heel. She strode forward to welcome Brutus, offering her a chaste kiss on the cheek before clearing her throat and addressing the young woman still sitting on the motorcycle.

"I'm Nicola, and you're..."

"So sorry, sorry. I hate these things," the woman stepped off the bike as quickly as she could, shaking as if to rid herself of a foul taste in her mouth. "God, the noise, I hate them. Sorry, yes. I'm Ahma, so nice to meet you." Nicola took the much smaller woman's hand in a quick handshake.

"Another survivor," Brutus said, stepping clear of Natasha so that Ahma and she could shake hands and moving to the rear of the trailer he was towing. "Got another one here."

He opened the trailer door and a small Jack Russell hopped free. It barked noisily for a moment and then scampered over to Natasha, recognizing a soft touch instinctively. Natasha dropped to her knees to pet the young dog, scratching its stomach as it rolled onto it's back.

"Found her when I was checking a town for supplies. Poor thing was half starved and alone. Took pity on it, decided to take it with me. Oh, yeah, same story for the dog."

Nicola saw the young woman's blush and inwardly she cringed at Brutus's attempt at humor. She punched the big man on the arm, her strength enough to rock him slightly.

"Not cool," she chided him. "Ok, lets get inside, get something to eat and you can tell us what happened to you. Oh, and it's time those stitches came out, that's if you haven't managed to tear them in the last week."

"Food would be good, and so would the medical attention." He hung back, letting the three women proceed him into the kitchen. Nicola sat them all down, spooning out five bowls of stew, the fifth bowl she set by the door where it was immediately attacked by the small dog.

Over the food they talked, mostly Nicola and Brutus. The former questioning, the latter offering terse answers in response. Ahma, Nicola noted, seemed quiet and withdrawn, her gaze drifting from Brutus to Natasha, to the kitchen door and back again.

Natasha didn't seem to notice the young woman's interest, she either stared adoringly at Brutus or followed the dog as it sniffed every crevice and cupboard in the kitchen. Nicola assumed it was their similarity in age that had Ahma watching her daughter.

After the meal, Brutus went outside, returning with a bottle of vodka he'd found in his travels. Everyone had a glass, Brutus had three, sitting comfortably outside, enjoying the night air.

"So, what's your plans now? You get everything you needed?" Nicola finally began to broach the subject she'd been wanting to talk about since he'd returned.

"Got a lot of the medical stuff, some stuff for babies but that stuff's bulky, gonna need to make another run, mebbe two to get it all. But yeah, done pretty well on the trip. Need to get it back to my people, no doubt they wonderin' where I've gotten too. I don't normally stay gone this long."

"Right, yeah. And Ahma's going with you? The dog as well?"

"Yep, less of course you want the dog?"

"No, no, just wondering." Nicola took a sip of vodka, aware of Natasha's eyes on her. She pressed on.

"So, how would you feel about more company? About Natasha and me joining you?"

The look on his face was priceless and had she not been so tightly wound up herself, Nicola would have doubled over in laughter as the big mans head swung wildly from side to side, staring first at Nicola, then at Natasha and back again.

"Yes, I know. She told me. Everything." Nicola answered his unspoken question, enjoying how his eyes widened in shock.

"And it's good, I mean it's cool. Between the two of you?" Brutus was for the first time in a long time completely caught off guard.

"Let's say it's a work in progress," Nicola answered.

"Mom's cool, its all good," Natasha added, giving Nicola a shy smile of thanks.

"Shit. I mean. Shit, you really... damn I didn't see this shit comin', damn. Gimme a sec, kay, I need to get my head around this." Brutus tossed back his second glass of vodka, then her grabbed the half empty bottle by the neck and strode away into the gloom leaving the three women sitting in surprised silence.

"I should go..., "Ahma started to speak as she in turn began to get to her feet.

"No, my home, my responsibility," Nicola said firmly, the older woman's authority sending Ahma back to her seat, leaving Natasha quiet as her eyes tracked the silhouette of Brutus's shape as he walked into the dark.

Nicola caught up with Brutus quickly enough. His long strides had brought them out of earshot of the others but she still kept her voice low as she called on him to stop. He turned around, face set, waiting for her to draw closer.

"I, we, we thought you'd be pleased," Nicola said.

"Yeah, no, I am. Look it's just. I done told you already about how I feel, right? I got mad fuckin' respect for you, serious. You the real deal, fuckin' impressive as fuck. Only one other person I'd fuckin' say that about."

"I know. I remember." Nicola waited then for him to continue.

"It's one thing sayin' it, it's a hell of a difference livin' it. Shit girl, I know you lonely out here but you come back with me, we aint gonna be playin' happy families an' shit. Aint gonna be like it was before, you and your husband. You'll be sleepin' with more'n jes me. You'll end up seein' Natasha go the same way. You need to be sure, need to be one hundred percent sure it's what you want. You saved my life, no doubt. I want you to go into this, eyes wide fuckin' open, I owe you dat."

"We talked. Natasha and I. These last few days, we talked about what we would do if you came back. What we have here, its just us waiting. Waiting to be found by zombies, by raiders. Waiting for one of us, maybe both of us to get sick, too sick to take care of ourselves. Waiting to die. That's not living, that's a half life at best. What you offer, its not perfect. It's far from normal, I get that, I do. But it's better than here, better than now. God, after all we've been through, better... that's as much as anyone can hope for."

Brutus bobbed his head. "Let's get back, see if you really ready for this, then we'll talk."

Not fully understanding, Nicola trailed behind him to where the two younger women were still sat, the small dog curled up at Natasha's feet. Brutus pulled on his beard, his eyes moving, alighting on each woman in turn. Nicola had noticed before this nervous habit of his, stroking his facial hair when he was thinking deeply.

"Ahma" his voice rumbled deeply, Nicola feeling a shiver of desire as his bass tone spoke out commandingly. "C'mere, take my cock out."

The Japanese woman leapt to her feet, scurrying over to obey. Brutus saw the look on Nicola's face, his own expression detached as Ahma worked to open the front of his pants.

"No point in owning a dog and barking too," he offered by way of explanation, Nicola's sharp ears catching a small titter from the young Asian woman.

Nicola shuffled to one side so that she could have a better view as the black boa constrictor that Brutus possessed as a cock was freed from his pants. Nearby Natasha had also moved to get an unobstructed line of sight on his cock as well. Like mother, like daughter.

"On yer knee's, you know what needs doin' don'cha?" Nicola could hear his low growling instructions to the young woman holding his cock. Dutifully, Ahma sank to her knees, only pausing to push her glasses further up her nose as they had slipped slightly.

The Japanese girl attacked his cock with relish. All that was missing was for it to have been served on a bun with mustard and it would have appeared like Ahma was trying to consume a foot long hot dog. The long length of dark flesh disappeared into her greedy mouth, slipping over her tongue and into her throat as she swallowed inch after inch in a slobbering display of sword swallowing skill. Nicola caught herself licking her lips, her stomach emitting a grumbling demand for sustenance as she watched Ahma savoring the big black cock that seemed to be hers alone for now.

Nicola and her daughter might have been transfixed by the raunchy display, Ahma's head bobbing back and forth on the cock before them, Brutus however was more interested in watching the expressions on each woman's face, gaining an insight into their minds while they were unaware of his surveillance.

"Enough!" he barked, pulling a reluctant Ahma off of his cock, stepping back out of her reach when she moved to seize the hard black dick once again.

"Well there aint no more secrets 'tween you two," he said in reference to Nicola and her daughter Natasha, "that being so, let's move this inside, to the master bedroom."

He led the way, the three women jostling to be next in line, Nicola winning through on account of her natural strength, Natasha pushing past Ahma to be next up, the three women trailing behind Brutus and his obscenely swaying cock, as entranced by the black slab of meat as the rats had been by the Pied Pipers tune. As they passed his parked motorcycle, Brutus briefly halted to recover an item from one of the saddlebags attached to the bike. A non-descript soft leather case, he carried it in one hand, leading the conga line of lust into the house and up the stairs.

They reached the biggest of the bedrooms, Natasha's, and the four of them crowded through the door, Brutus turning to face them as they entered, removing his clothes as he spoke.

"Natasha, get that ass of your nekkid an' on that bed. Ahma, strip off as well, I got plans fer you too. Nicola, you stand over there next to the wardrobe. You bide your time till I'm done with your daughter."

He finished disrobing, his clothes a heap on the bedroom floor, the leather case casually dropped atop them.

Natasha and Ahma seemed to race each other, each throwing hurried glances at one another as clothing was peeled off in record time. Nicola felt left out, unable to join in or even feed off the excitement of the other women as she was relegated to the sidelines. She leaned in a casual manner against the wardrobe, feeling anything but casual or relaxed as she did so. Knowing that this was a test that Brutus was setting her was one thing but she still felt piqued that he had left her till last.

Natasha hopped onto the bed with a shriek of victory, her panties hitting the floor a half second before Ahma's. The Japanese girl stood beside the bed, arms crossed over the front of her body in a display of embarrassed modesty, waiting to hear what Brutus wanted from her next. Nicola noted the thinness of the oriental stranger in comparison to her daughter, where Natasha was all softness and rounded curves, Ahma was slender to the point of looking malnourished, the only spare flesh on her body the small round breasts she tried to cover with a raised arm.

Nicola then truly became a spectator as she watched Brutus advance toward her daughter on the bed. Natasha let herself fall backwards, only her feet sticking past the bottom edge of her mother's king-sized bed.

The older black man stepped up on to the bed, feet sinking in the marshmallow like softness of the duvet and mattress. He reached down and drew Natasha up, turning and guiding her till she had turned one-eighty degrees and had flipped to her stomach, pushing herself up and on to all fours. He then crouched behind her, losing no time in lining his cock up at her pussy's entrance, spearing it forward in a smooth straight thrust.

Natasha's mother raised a hand to her mouth, warring emotions inside of her as she watched Brutus slam into her eighteen-year-old daughter. It had been one thing to hear Natasha's halting confession, stilted in detail despite the younger woman's desire to be honest, it was another thing to be treated to a front row performance of the same.

"Never did get dat ass, did we? Never did get it opened up and stuffed huh? We'll work on it baby, not now but we def gonna get it fucked right," Brutus spoke as he pushed his meat into the young woman. He used long powerful lunges to open her up, his cock battering away inside her, delving deeper with each forceful shove of his pelvis.

Nicola shuddered in suppressed lust as Natasha moaned in pleasure with each thrust of the big black cock. "Ooooh yeah, yeah, whatever... ohhhh whatever you want, she moaned, the words then susurrating into a low groan of pleasure, all the breath leaving her lungs is one long slow groan as his cock buried itself to the hilt inside her. Brutus held still for a beat, allowing Natasha a moment to savor the sensation, allowing him a second to flash a grin towards the young woman's mother. Then he was off and running. His cock a blur of darkness as he drove himself in and out of Natasha with a speed and power that took Nicola's breath away... and she wasn't the one suffering his onslaught.

"Jesuuuuusssssss cummmming!" Nastasha warbled, her face contorting with raw passion as Nicola looked on from her vantage point. Brutus was without mercy that night, he didn't slacken off at all, if anything he sped up slightly, pounding away at her tight white pussy, rendering the orifice into a drooling spasming creature that gripped onto his cock as the hard black flesh trashed against the soft walls of her cunt.

Nicola wanted to look away but she couldn't, the primitiveness of the fucking, bare of any evolved human emotion, was captivating.

Brutus pulled out suddenly with a roar of triumph, Natasha crumbling to the bed, twitching as her mind-blowing orgasm still ran like liquid gold through her veins. The big man wasn't done with her yet though. He leapt off the bed, turning his back on Nicola who once more took the chance to admire his herculean physique from the rear. He dragged Natasha toward him with the same grace as someone manhandling a sack of potatoes. He turned her on her back, raising her pelvis up through his firm hold on her hips. Natasha's legs became draped over the crook of his arms as he held her like that, his pussy destroying dick once more slamming home into her body.

The pace was slower this time but not by much. Nicola knew he was making a point, showing all three women his capacity to turn them into mewling cock sluts as he fucked them with the power of a Greek demi God.

Natasha came again, then again and once more. Each orgasm almost as strong as that first one, each capable of drawing fresh screams of pleasure from her teenaged body. The smacking sound as he powered against Nicola's daughter, poor Natasha's soft white flesh spanked red as his hard black body slapped against it time after time after time, filled the room. The individual smacks beginning to blend into one another as he sped up once more, closing now on his own climax.

Nicola held her breath now, half horrified, half fascinated, wholly turned on by the impending moment he would cum inside Nicola. Almost. Almost. Almost...

Brutus once more ripped his long fat cock from Nicola's body at speed. He held it before him like a black colored firehose, pointing it along the young woman's body. Natasha quickly moved, perpendicular to the bed, her quick action enabling her to see the first spurt of semen leave the tip of his cock, arcing out to land with a splatter on Nicola's large heaving breasts. A second, a third spurt, each landing further down her body until Brutus began milking out the remains, squeezing along his length like he was forcing out the last bit of toothpaste from a tube, a final dollop of cum dripping onto the dark hairs adorning Natasha's pubic mound.

Nicola had completely forgotten the fourth person in the room but Brutus hadn't.

"Ahma, c'mere," he called. The young woman, looking every bit as turned on as Nicola felt, stepped up beside Brutus.

"I hate waste, all the cum needs to go where it belongs. In the bitch's pussy." Ahma gave Brutus a shy secretive smile and turned to where Natasha lay, unaware of what was being said as she basked in post orgasmic bliss. As the young Japanese woman began to tentatively reach toward the first pool of still warm sperm, she was halted by Brutus clearing his throat loudly.

"Your mouth, use your mouth," he instructed.

Nicola took a half step forward, mouth opening, ready to protest. He didn't speak, he simply raised his hand, palm flat toward her and Nicola stopped in her tracks, her mouth closing on her unspoken objections.

As the worried mother watched, Ahma climbed up onto the bed, lowering her head over the gently rising and falling stomach of Natasha. Nicola could see the Japanese woman's tongue snake out, pushing the deposits of Brutus's sperm that had landed in that area together into a small pile, then her lips parted as her mouth came into contact with Natasha's olive toned skin, sucking the cum into her mouth. Cheeks slightly bulging, Ahma slid back off the bed and moved to where she could kneel in front of Natasha's still leaking pussy. Ahma didn't hesitate, pressing her mouth to the gooey mess, her tongue obviously pressing forward as she pushed the collected cum into the teenager's ravaged quim.

"Ohhhh, oooh soft," Natasha murmured.

"Like that eh?" Brutus stood to one side and as Natasha turned to look at him, Nicola could see the confusion on her daughter's face. Confusion that passed quickly as she realized who was lapping at the entrance to her body.

"Mmmh, yes, I do," she answered dreamily, turning away from Brutus, her eyes closing. Her legs lifted up and apart, giving Ahma greater access and the Asian woman took full advantage, lips and tongue scouring across Natasha's labia and clit.

Brutus let them continue for a minute before once more clearing his throat to get Ahma's attention. Each time before now, Ahma had been prompt in her obedience to the big man but Nicola could see the reluctance she showed before she raised her juice smeared mouth from Natasha's pussy.

"Don't forget, those tits need cleaning as well," he instructed.

This time, Ahma didn't move to the side of the bed to climb on, this time she slid her thin frame up along Natasha's reclining body, skin on skin, till her head reached the twin mounds of Natasha's 32H bust. Nicola watched as once again the tongue slipped from between Ahma's lips, licking, lapping in slow assiduous motions, cleaning each speck and droplet of cum from each tit. Swirling and shifting, Ahma's tongue drifted over one of Natasha's nipples, teasing it to new hardness with each precise lick. Nicola ached to touch her own body in response to everything that she had seen but a sixth sense held her back, kept her in line with what she felt was expected by Brutus.