Costly Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
The time has come for her to pay.
1.4k words
4.48
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strongly recommend that you read part one first.

Anthony snaps out of the trance that her appearance has put him in. Click, click, click. He has her walk about the table as they feast their eyes, her face red with embarrassment. He gets her to pose in many different ways for his shots. First she is on all fours, then standing with her long black hair covering her breasts with just her nipples poking through and bending over touching her toes.

"Hold that position." he shouts as he shuffles around the desk, his camera working hard.

Dick has taken off his shirt and is stood in his shorts awaiting his prize. He is in his late forties, just over six feet tall, a little overweight with a beer gut. His chest is covered with a thick carpet of black hair with a tinge of white here and there. I can see the outline of his erect cock pressing against his shorts.

When Anthony is finished, Dick offers his hand to help her down. He pulls her to him and clasps his large hands onto her buttocks grinding his cock against her. His right hand runs up her back and onto her tits gently pinching her nipples. I see her flinch. She has super sensitive nipples and I can nearly bring her off by sucking and caressing them. He stoops down and begins kissing her, his hand now continuing down to between her legs. He inserts a fat finger.

After working her pussy for a moment he leads her over to an armchair, sits her down and hooks each of her legs over an arm rest. She is now completely exposed and after Anthony has got a couple of shots, Dick hungrily starts to lick her pussy.

Suzie told me afterwards that she wasn't sure how to handle the situation. She was scared of what was to come, she had heard the brothers brag about their cocks. Would she be able to handle them? My cock is about five inches with reasonable girth. Also our sex is often over quite quickly. I usually make her come with my tongue or finger and then take my pleasure. I find her so sexy and tight that i don't last too long. She was thinking, should she just be a slut, let herself go and try to enjoy it? If she does that, how will she ever be able to look them in the eye again? How will she ever be able to face them again anyway? She decided that she was just going to try and hang on for two hours and not give them the satisfaction of her full participation.

This was soon tested as Dick had licked a few pussies in his time and knows what to do. Suzie is very vocal during sex and i could see her body reacting to his tongue and hear some stifled moans. She was trying hard not to lose control or cry out but could not help it. Her quiet moans soon turned into loud cries. Then she is cumming hard, writhing in the chair, her head shaking side to side. I think it took them all by surprise just how much noise could come from one so small.

Dick got up looking pleased with himself, her juices all over his face.

"God she tastes good." he says. He unhooks her legs and takes her back to the desk. He grabs a cushion and puts it on the edge of the table, lifting her up and sitting her on it. He drops his shorts and pants to reveal the much talked about cock. It was pretty impressive, about nine inches long and very thick. It stood out perpendicular to his gut, he was ready to go. Suzie was visibly shocked at the sight of it.

"I can't take that!" she exclaimed.

"Have you never seen one this big before?" he laughed "Well its your lucky day luv. Here, have a feel." he said, thrusting forward. She gingerly took hold of it, her hands looking small against him. He moved between her legs holding her by the hips and pulling her to the edge of the desk. Her legs were astride his torso and his cock up against her entrance. She was shaking like a leaf. Thankfully she was very wet as he entered her just with the head. She still squealed loudly. With the second thrust he was half way in. By his fifth stroke he had sunk his entire length into her. Suzie wailed and wriggled but there was no escape. He switched his hands to her bum, her legs now over his shoulders and began to fuck her. Slowly at first, slap, slap, slap as their bodies collide. Suzie, her head right back, hair flowing over the surface of the desk, was howling at full volume. Dick with a big grin on his face increased the pace. Her bum was not even touching the table as Dick had her helpless in his hands. On and on he went her cries now more of a whimper in time with his thrusts. After what seemed like an age he layed her down his cock still buried deep inside.

"God she's tight." he said breathing heavily. He decides her tits need some attention and he needs a pause. He sucks on her nipples and Suzie responds with quiet yelps. He gives her a few small kisses on her lips and then a long passionate one his hands now, one on each breast.

Sufficiently rested he starts to fuck her again. He pulls out almost all the way before plunging into her hard. She screams out with each thrust as he pounds her. Then, after several minutes of this, her tone changed. She was about to come again. Dick realized this and as she tensed he held his cock hard into her. She writhed and wriggled, her legs gripping him.

"Fuck me, fuck me." she pleads. I was astonished, first with her words of encouragement and second that she was cumming. She had never come through penetration with me before. This was all too much for Dick and he set off at a furious pace driving into her. With a huge roar he empties his load deep inside. After a few more thrusts he lays forward on top of her. They lie there for a while as both catch their breath. He got up and looked across at me.

"George you can bring her down and use our phone anytime, just let me know when." he says, giving me a big wink. Suzie is laid back on the desk her legs dangling over the edge. A small trail of semen dribbling from her pussy.

She sits up looking hot and dishevelled and walks, a bit unsteadily, over to the ladies. Never before had she taken such a big cock. Nor had she been fucked for so long, over forty minutes had passed. She reached the sanctuary of the loo and I followed her in.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Sore," she replies. "How did I let that pig make me come twice?" She was in no hurry to go out again. Philip in particular gave her the creeps. It wasn't just the Christmas party incident that made her dislike him. The few times they had met he always leered and talked down to her. She just found him repulsive. Now she was going to have to let him do whatever he wanted with her which she found both scary and disgusting. She was yet to see his manhood but if it was anything like his brothers she new she was in for a hard time. I left her washing herself and went back out into the office.

Antony was pleased with the turn of events. He was telling them that he had been to many page three photography sessions and had always thought he preferred his women big and busty. He admitted he had always been a bit disappointed with the professional girls. They were never as pretty in the flesh and were heavily made up. There boobs were usually silicon and the rest of their bodies far from perfect. Compared with Suzie's small but natural tits and perfect body the pinups were not in the same league. Also he had got some great shots which he would never get with them.

"The look on her face when I told her to strip." he chortled. "Those lovely big pink brown nipples and her open pussy on the armchair." he continued. "My favourite was her face when she saw your cock and again when you rammed your full length into her. I only wish i had got one of those movie cameras."

Suzie reappeared looking apprehensive...

TBC