Costly Mistake Pt. 03

Story Info
She pays in full.
1.5k words
4.1
12k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ PART 1 + 2 BEFORE THIS FINAL STORY

Philip leapt up.

"Come here little thief and pay your penance." He stood in just his shorts, two or three years younger than his brother. He was about the same height and build, also with a hairy chest. It was not like Dicks, his hair not so matted and more mousey blond. She glared at him and walked slowly over.

"She looks so pretty when she's angry." he mocked. When she was within reach he grabbed her and pulled her roughly to him, his hands on her arse. He began kissing her passionately his right hand mauling her tits.

"I do like kissing you." he said, knowing that she definately did not like being kissed by him. He continued his rough handling of her breasts and then down to her pussy. He used his foot to push her legs apart and inserted first one and then two fingers into her. I could see him fingering her pussy and his tongue exploring her mouth. After a while he stopped and said.

"Right darling its time for you to have a real man now. Undo my shorts." She obeyed and they dropped to the floor.

"Now the pants." he ordered. She pulled them down to reveal his fully erect cock. It was about the same length as Dicks, perhaps not quite as thick, but it had a big bulbous head that hung to one side. It was not a thing of beauty.

"What do you think? Its bigger than my brothers yeah?" She said nothing.

"C'mon its magnificent isn't it?"

"No its an ugly thing." she said with disdain.

"Is that so? Well maybe you will appreciate it a bit more when its inside you?"

"I doubt it." was her reply.

"Well we'll see." he said and led her over to the desk where he had collected a big pile of cushions. He easily lifted her onto the desk and arranged the cushions so that she was sitting almost upright with her legs hanging over the edge.

"I want to see your face when i fuck you." he leered, opening her legs wide and rubbing his cock on her gaping pussy.

"Are you ready? I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." he says with a grin.

"Just get on with it." she replied defiantly. He thrust into her hard almost with his full length. She let out a stifled scream. He withdrew and went again, this time he penetrated her fully. She again let out a muffled wail.

"Is it big enough for you?" he asked his face up close to hers. I could see her hips moving as she tried to deny him but it was pointless she was at his mercy. He pulled back and slammed into her again with some force. She cracked, her head went back and she yelled at the top of her voice. He was too big and she was stretched beyond anything she had experienced before.

He then proceeded to fuck her hard and fast as she cried out loudly in pain/pleasure.

"That's it little thief, sing for me. You are paying for not giving me a Christmas kiss now." I could see her whole body lifting as he banged into her. All pretence of not responding to him long gone. After some minutes he moved his hands onto her bum and picked her up, his cock deep inside. He walked across the room rocking her up and down. Antony was taking many pics. He pushed her up against the wall and lifted her legs over his shoulders so that she was bent double. This gave him maximum penetration and began fucking her furiously. Click, Click from the camera. Sweat was pouring out of Philip. I was amazed at his stamina. Then her screams were muffled as his lips met hers with a long kiss.

He walked over to a settee with her still impaled on him. He let her down and pulled out. He turned her around and bent her forwards over the arm of the sofa. Her bum was stuck up in the air. He told her to open her legs and he moved in and entered her from behind his hands on her hips. Her cries began again as he pounded into her at pace. He occasionally paused to smack her arse. After a few smacks I got up and shouted across to him.

"Pack it in Philip!" Dick intervened and said.

"Just fuck her Phil." His pace quickened and I sensed he was about to come. Suzies voice sounded hoarse as she yelped in time with his fucking. Finally with a frantic burst of speed, he came hard, holding his cock deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her breathing heavily.

He eventually dragged himself to his feet his semen running down her leg. She lay there for a moment and then got up and staggered over the room towards the ladies. Philip leant against the wall his limp cock covered in sperm and her juices. He was sweating profusely but had a satisfied look on his face.

"Nice pussy." he told her as she disappeared into the loo. I looked at the clock. It was 1.30pm. I joined her in the bathroom. She was surprisingly upbeat, just glad that her ordeal with Philip was over. Her hair was stuck to her face that was flushed red with exertion.

"I'm sore as hell." she said. "Is it two o'clock yet?"

"Not yet, half an hour still to go."

"Oh no. What happens now?" she asked.

"I don't know, I will go and find out." I left here washing herself. Out in the office the two brothers were teasing Anthony.

"Come on Anthony, are you going to have your turn?" asked Dick. "If you don't I'm going to fuck her again."

"I want to but i can't perform in front of an audience." he replied.

"What a wuss! Well if it helps, me and Phil will go and get our Sunday lunch and leave you to it." Anthony looked over at me.

"I'm going nowhere." I said firmly.

"Ok." he said. "Will you sit over the far side of the office out of the way?

"I suppose so." I replied. Anthony began to carefully take all the cushions off the desk and spread them out in a square on the floor. He then found a blanket and layed it out on top. I went back to the ladies to tell Suzie what was happening.

"Your kidding? I thought that might be it and that we could go."

"Sorry, not yet. The good news is that the two brothers are leaving as Anthony is a bit self conscious." We went out together to find the three of them still there.

"I thought you were leaving?" I said to Dick.

"We are, we just wanted one last look at the gorgeous Suzie first." Suzie pulled a face and walked over to the makeshift 'bed' on the floor. She had tied her hair into a simple pony tail. I noticed that one cheek of her bum was red from Philips smacking. She seemed less bothered by her nakedness now as she wandered between them.

"Whats this?" she asked pointing at the cushions.

Oh its something Anthony has constructed so that you and him can have a romantic half hour before you go." said Philip laughing.

"Don't forget what I said, anytime you want to use the phone just let me know." added Dick. With that they left and Suzie turned to look at Anthony. I went and sat at the far end of the office as agreed and he started to undress. He was of similar age to the other two but fitter. His body was quite toned. His manhood was more my size and semi hard. The two of them laid down together and he began to explore her body with his hands and lips.

"I have never had sex with an Asian girl before." I heard him say. They spoke quietly and I did not catch all that was said. She exclaimed when his fingers inevitably touched her clitoris.

"Ow! Please be gentle I'm very sore." I heard him apologise and ask if it was ok if he could gently lick her pussy. She agreed and i could see his head between her legs. Her voice was quite croaky and not as loud as usual but he managed to make her climax after several minutes of patient endeavour. He climbed on top of her in the missionary position and I watched his naked bum go slowly up and down. He was kissing her most of the time but now and then he switched to sucking her nipples. He had some staying power and continued carefully pumping her as she whimpered quietly. He said something in her ear and they got up so that she was on all fours. He started fucking her from behind with a lot more rigour and i could hear her cries. She was pleading with him to come which he finally did with several forceful thrusts and a roar.

I stood up and Anthony was already starting to dress. He looked a bit sheepish.

"I will go and print off your invoice." he said and hurried away. I sat down next to Suzie who was still lying face down. She turned over and looked exhausted.

"Take me home." she said quietly.

THE END