Costumes and Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie removed her arm for a brief time feeling in her purse for a little box of condoms. She was now all but certain she would have Mike this evening. As soon as she was assured of their presence, she gripped Mike's hands again. "So, what all does the bonfire entail?"

"Allow me to be your tour guide." Heather turned around to speak to them as she walked. "I'm not as good at this as Cheryl, but I'll try."

"That's our other friend from tonight." Ellie filled in Mike.

"As you can see, there is a DJ and dancing." Heather pointed in an arc to all the people arrayed around the burning pyre. About three-quarters of the partygoers were naked like them. A significant portion of those that weren't, wore open cloaks with nothing else on underneath. "They'll have karaoke in one of the corners if that interests you. The bars will be open until 2 am." There were three serving areas around the blaze. "Pizza is available if you get hungry." She pointed out a couple of well-illuminated buildings that appeared to be very nice trailers. "There are fully lit bathrooms with running water, there and there. When you need to go potty."

Ellie could see faces that she recognized, including a couple of baristas from her favorite coffee shop and Katelynn's pediatrician. That's going to make her wellness check in a couple weeks very awkward. It was a well-attended event. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

"Now, if you will follow me back here." They followed along a trail illuminated by garden lights. The path branched into narrower trails on a short signpost; there was Heather's first and last name glowing softly in LED light. "This is you two's bed for the night. Another first-timer ritual, you have to sleep under the stars." On a small wooden platform in the middle of the field sat a queen-sized mattress, complete with luxurious bedding.

"How do you know I want Mike sharing a bed with me?" Ellie questioned. Heather just arched an eyebrow and shook her head. "Okay, but what about you?"

"I'll find some friends or sleep in my car, one of the two." She paused, staring at both her charges. "Everything is already paid for, so eat, drink and be merry before you go at it like bunnies." Heather smiled and giggled. "One more thing before I let you two loose, you could very well go get your clothes now, but it is traditional to wait until dawn."

Heather then leaned in close to Ellie, whispering in her ear as she hugged her. "Have fun; you need this." Heather kissed her on the cheek and then faded into the shadows to go do whatever she had planned. As Ellie looked about, she wondered if Heather's plan b for the evening was to spend the night with her instead. Ellie thought she might have liked that, but the prospect of another round with Mike was far more enticing.

"Talk about putting some pressure on us," Ellie muttered.

Mike felt so warm as he pulled her into his embrace from behind. "How about we just go grab a drink and see where the night goes?"

Ellie leaned her head up and pulled Mike into a kiss. "Mmm, sounds like a plan." Ellie reached back and pinched one of his ass cheeks. Mike responded by caressing one of her breasts. "Let's not wait too long; we have a lot of sex to make up for." She hoped Mike's hand was falling down her body aimed for her pussy; instead, he clutched her hand.

"No time like the present, then." Mike and she walked hand in hand to the heart of the party. They enjoyed a beer or two and danced like fools. Neither seemed to be in a particular hurry to retrieve their clothes.

Mike was a fantastic dancer, which pleasantly surprised her. Dance moves were more complex in combat boots than they should have been, though it did not seem to slow Mike. His karaoke skills were, however, lacking, though he did sing with gusto. Heather made random reappearances, hand in hand with a very attractive, if a little older, couple. In time, the way she made out with each member of the couple left Ellie no doubt that these were her friends she was planning to meet up with. Though perhaps she had already made a pair of new friends. Naked Heather was a force of nature.

The main party ebbed and flowed with the DJ and the logs ablaze in the center. Ellie could see why Heather held up the bonfire with such reverence. The fire eventually started to die down. The main festivities became more sedate; everyone gathered around to hear some scary stores read aloud. Ellie sat in Mike's lap, enjoying a couple of the tales. Mike's hard cock pressed against her bum, making it hard to concentrate on much. She did have a wicked thought of handing him a condom and riding him right there in the crowd. Instead, she turned around and kissed him. "I believe we have a bed calling out for us."

"I got a problem." He whispered back, pointing to his large erection as discreetly as he could.

"I think I have a solution for that. Or at least a use for it; you just need to follow me." Ellie hopped up with a giggle and started to walk away, leaving her hand back for him to grasp. Mike looked embarrassed, but he was no dummy. He took her hand, holding his boner to his body with the opposite. As she looked around, they weren't the only ones with the same idea. Although it wasn't blatant, she saw a couple women rising and falling on their partner's laps. Her daughter's physician had her lips around a cock. Her partner had a pair of fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Her guy didn't look like he was working with much, but who was she to judge. Todd had been smaller than average, but he always managed to get her off before the betrayal came to light.

As she picked her way through the haphazard collection of chairs set in a semi-circle, she caught the gaze of Heather. She had an open condom in her hand and was rolling it onto the cock of the older man she was with earlier. His wife or girlfriend was on her knees behind Heather, tongue running over her womanhood. Heather just gave Ellie a knowing nod and a smile.

Mike was able to release his cock as they entered the long pathway to their bed. Ellie would stop to tease him frequently, pulling him into a kiss and fondle his testicles. Although he had close-cropped pubic hair, his balls were neatly shorn. His penis looked to be on the verge of popping at any moment, occasionally spewing a few drops of precum. You don't get to go off that easy. She thought as the pull of bed motivated them forward. Ellie was dripping wet, over four years without anything but a vibrator was about to come to an end. Not only that, but it was with a guy she had loved at one point in time. Maybe that would come again, but tonight there was an animal desire that needed to be acted on. Part of her wanted to take Mike to somewhere far more private, but perhaps the thrill of nearly getting caught in the act that made the sex so mind-blowing way back then.

"Boots off, on the bed." Ellie was a little surprised by how bossy she sounded, motivating action from her beau.

"Yes, ma'am," Mike said with a smile.

Ellie pulled off her roundel. Collecting the package of condoms before she set the shield aside. She did keep it safe as she would need it on Sunday. She unlaced her boots, eyes staying on Mike's. He had that same cocky, sly smile that nearly got her in so much trouble years ago. There would be time to catch up and see if this could be anything later. They had only spent a week together before; why was she already building this up into something more. What will he think when Mike finds out she has a daughter? Would he run away? What had he been up to for seventeen years? Why had they fallen out of contact so quickly? Fuck him first, then go from there.

"How have you gotten so much more beautiful in all these years?" Mike broke the hungering silence with a question and complement combo plate.

"Yoga, you haven't done bad yourself. Get under the covers; I think I need to see how much of that cock I can suck." Mike obediently followed her instructions. As she crawled onto the bed, now only wearing her red wig and the dark thigh highs, she was more than a little surprised that the bed was a sturdy and springy foam mattress. She had been expecting an air mattress. How much had Heather paid for this? Ellie thought she owed her best friend big time; that was not an unusual state for their relationship.

She straddled Mike's torso, her naked body the only thing outside plush comforter. The still blinking wristbands shining like a lighthouse on her wrist. Ellie couldn't resist sliding her clit against the outline of his cock. It was going to feel so good when it filled her long-vacant pussy. She kissed Mike as she continued to hump his erection over the covers. "Mmm. I remember how well we fit together." Ellie was more sexually excited and on edge than she had been since that magical night. Even as desperately horny as she felt, she wasn't about to put on a free show beneath the light of glowing stars, LEDs, and a small wedge of moonlight. It was going to be bad enough that others would be overhearing the sound of her fucking Mike. That couldn't be helped; she needed him.

Shimming beneath the covers, Ellie paused again to stare into those brilliant blue eyes. How much time had they missed out on? The feeling of her breasts pressed against his broad, warm chest, nipples hardened into sensitive points, had her on edge already. The tip of his penis stood at the edge of her quim; all it would take would be a little movement of her hips for him to slide inside. It took a surprising amount of willpower not to give in to primal urges. What're the chances you would get pregnant from one bareback fuck? A desperate part of her psyche called out. You're batting a thousand so far besides; how do we know Mike is clean? It was a minor miracle Todd hadn't given her something; she found it hard to believe she was his only conquest.

"Ready for this?" Ellie looked up as she kissed his chest and burrowed beneath the covers.

"Just as long as I get to taste that sumptuous pussy again."

"Sumptuous, huh? I like the additional vocabulary." Ellie popped her head out of the covers for a moment.

"I have learned other tricks as well. Ohh!" She didn't let him go any further, sucking his cock into her mouth. It seemed like she could only get about half of his long shaft in her mouth. She had been able to deepthroat a substantial cock in her younger days but had been out of practice for the better part of a decade. Todd had not been a challenge to accommodate. Ellie licked up and down the shaft getting a mouth full of the sheets along with the length. "Ptt!" she spit out the sheets audibly. Mike had the most excellent dick she had ever been with or seen. Some had been curved, and some had been chubby little nubs. Mike's was long, smooth, thick, and straight. It was thickest just behind the head. His cock was illuminated by the blinking wristband, making it look like it was in its own private dance club. Her tongue circled the widest portion; she couldn't wait to feel how it filled her. Again, the bedding arrested her fluid movements. It was getting frustrating.

She concentrated on sucking him into her mouth, bobbing up and down, and sucking hard on the fully engorged cock. "Guh, guh, guh!" the sound of her fervent bobbing felt cacophonous, even muffled by the thick comforter. Ellie was rewarded with a groan and a significant drop of slightly salty precum. She gave him a slight reprieve, one hand gliding up and down his shaft as she fingered herself with the other. The covers got stuck in her fingers in both locations. When she tried to suck one testicle into her mouth and got nothing but bedding, it was the last straw. "Fuck this!" she cried out and shoved the covers away.

"Soon enough, El!" Mike joked. It was so much nicer to be able to see him.

Ellie sat up the night air embracing her. The cool breeze felt slightly chilly, but she could think of several activities to warm them up. Going back to work, now without restrictions, Ellie took complete control over him. She could taste the nectar on her fingers when she started to stroke him all along his impressive length. Her misgivings about putting on a show for anyone lurking in the dark were silenced, wanting Mike to feel good. Ellie was determined to get his shaft down her throat but frustrated by her lack of recent practice. Might be getting plenty of practice soon. She couldn't help smiling at the thought.

It wasn't long until Mike tapped her on the shoulder. "I believe it's my turn."

"But you haven't cum yet."

"Ladies first." There was that cocky smile again; she could fall for him.

Ellie sat up and reconned the area; she could count at least nine small islands of light like their own. They were not alone in their nighttime activities. She could see at least five others moving rhythmically, illuminated by flashing wrists. El thought she could make out a woman riding someone in profile. Based on the build, it could be their benefactor. The woman did have Heather's slender body and long hair, alight with blinking LEDs. She paused a moment listening to the sounds slapping skin and joyous moaning. Amidst the chorus of pleasure, she had no doubt that Heather was enjoying the end of her night. Good for her.

Mike sat up and pulled her into a kiss; he must have seen her sightline. "You can take my cock for a ride as soon as I get you to cum." He picked her up in his strong arms and twisted her around to throw her down on the mattress. It was a light toss; she bounced a little on the bed, laughing as she did. "I'm glad you got rid of the covers. I missed seeing your face."

"While I suck your cock?" Ellie said with an arched eyebrow, accepting another blistering kiss.

"In general." He smiled and then gave her another peck. "That was a nice bonus, though."

Ellie felt joy as Mike nuzzled into her neck with a kiss and a nibble before moving down to her collarbone. She wanted him to attack her pussy, directly devour it and her clit. The need to orgasm was overwhelming any coherent thought. Mike's tongue flicked across one nipple, teasing the sharp point before kissing around its counterpart. Her breasts used to be vital in getting her to orgasm but had not been a part of her masturbatory routine. It felt different since Katelynn had suckled on her. It was fantastic to be reminded that they could be used for another purpose beyond the primary biological usage. Mike spent considerable time inspecting and teasing her two large mounds. "Are these bigger?" he paused to look up and kiss her again.

"Maybe?" Ellie teased. She knew for sure that they were a full cup size larger than in her younger days. They grew during her pregnancy and never really receded after her girl stopped nursing.

Mike kissed further down her body; he kissed either hip and then sat up just staring like a starving man at a buffet. "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look?" She shook her head weakly. "Your pussy is a work of art." His strong fingers traced around her labia as he looked on with awe. Ellie shuddered; she could feel excess honey seeping from her womanhood. If he kept teasing her, she would have to start fingering herself again. He didn't keep her waiting any longer, his long middle finger dipping into her.

Ellie stared down through in the valley between her tits, watching the long digit disappear. She wished they were at home, in her bed, so she could get a better look at him as he played and toyed with her with the lights on. His thumb flared across her clit, sending a jolt of pleasure crackling like slow-moving lightning, powerful and bright. "Oh, fuck!" She cried out, not caring about being overheard.

"Someone else improved her vocabulary." Mike smiled with that cocky, infuriating, yet endearing grin.

"I need to cum, Mike!" She cried out, knowing for sure anyone else in the area could hear her begging.

"I think I can handle that." Mike shifted backward and lowered his face into her crotch. A second finger joined the first, stretching her pussy like she didn't with her vibrator. It just had her longing to be filled by his beefy cock. His tongue bathed her in sensation. "Delicious." He stated. He didn't keep her waiting any longer.

Fingers picked up speed, the sound of her dripping excitement broadcasting out into the night. She didn't care; the storm of pleasure was building like a sudden thunderhead on a hot, humid summer day. "Damn, you have learned some new tricks." Ellie was rewarded with a quickened pace of his tongue flick against her clit. Mike had been the first man to go down on her. She had been fingered before him, most notable on a bus ride back from a football game, but any other guy she was dating hadn't given her oral. Those boys before him had been greedy and not generous like him. Even though she blew a few guys before sucking Mike's big dick, zero reciprocated. Years ago, he lacked skill, but he was earnest and determined, slowly learning what it would take to drive her over the edge.

Mike had taught her to be slightly more selfish herself, demanding reciprocation from future partners. She could feel his lips enclosing around her clit, sucking the bundle of nerves. Timidly at first, probably check to see how El reacted. "Oh, God!" she bellowed out when he found the perfect intensity. Thunderbolts coursed through her veins, alighting nerves that had been dormant for far too long. Just as the bolts of sensation began to cascade into bliss, Mike backed off. His fingers kept plying their trade as he moved back up her body; his tongue flicked against a nipple, sending a lesser cyclone twirling into her body. His thumb pressed into her clit, swirling the nub around just at the brink of being too intense. "Ngah!" Ellie cried out as she quivered beneath his expert hands. Mike kissed her, the flavor of her honey boldly saturating his lips. "I need your cock, Michael!" She declared using his proper first name.

"Not until you cum, Eleanor," Mike smirked, returning the proper usage in a much more controlled tone. He moved slowly, teasingly down her body. How does he remember my body so well? It was just one week. His fingers curled in and out of her womanhood; she sounded so wet. More vibrant pink lightning arced through her body as his thumb pressed its attack again. Mike's soft lips caressed and teased her nipple. They were so hard it was almost painful; creamy orange thunderbolts echoed through her nerves, the multiple colors of energy spiraling together, increasing their amplitude.

"Make me cum, Mike." Ellie looked down at him, knowing her eyes were as pleading as her words.

"Only if you let everyone know how good you feel. Don't hold back, Ellie. We are not hiding from anyone tonight. Just like at the pool." After a week of hiding their illicit meetings, doing all they could to not be found, they threw all caution to the wind that last night. They were hoping that the concrete walls and loud pool equipment would cover their sounds. It had felt so freeing to shriek through orgasm after orgasm.

"Ok," she whimpered. Ellie was so close to the edge; she just needed a little kick.

"What was that? I can't hear you." Mike beamed up from between her legs.

"Make me cum," This time louder, but still a whine.

"Better." Mike sucked on her clit and then paused. "But not loud enough."

"Make me cum, Mike!" This time she yelled out.

"It think that can be arranged." His fingers were a blur of motion. They had zeroed in at the perfect spot at the top of her vaginal walls. A brilliant blue bolt flared through her body.

Her fingers found her nipples, teasing the rock-hard points; pale yellow sparks joined the orchestra. Ellie was suddenly unconcerned that one wrist lit up her ample breasts. She was just now realizing how badly she had missed sex. Mike's lips wrapped her clitty again and began sucking. A blinding violet arc created a symphony of sensation. The unrelenting storm within her passed her tipping point. Her back arched, and she screamed into the night. Her pussy quaked around Mike's fingers. He stopped suckling her clit, but did not stop moving his fingers in and out of her. "YES! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Her lungs and vocal cords conspired to blare out an announcement to the gathering that she had just had the best orgasm in years and years. Her whole body quaked and sputtered. She kept screaming into the night, for what felt innumerable seconds, brilliant bolts of color invading her vision and suffusing every nerve.

1...45678...10