Costumes and Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the potent climax released her nervous system from its grip. "Holy. Shit. Mike." Each word was a complete thought. His nectar-drenched lips met hers as soon as she was capable of fully conscious thought. She liked the taste of her own pussy on those supple lips; it was going to be addicting.

"Whoo! Go, Ellie!" Came a voice from across the darkened field. "Nice job, Mike!" Heather yelled out clear as a bell.

"You have some very supportive friends." Mike leaned up with a smile.

"They are part of the package." Ellie smiled.

"Good, they seem to make you happy. What else is part of the package?"

"So, many good things." She smiled, wanting to tell him about Katelynn, about Todd, and everything about her life. Perhaps she was still just drunk off an incredible orgasm. "But that's tomorrow. Over waffles." Ellie felt around atop the mattress to find the tiny box of condoms, slightly afraid that they got caught up in the raging storm. Fingertips found cardboard. She held the package up. "Sex, now."

"Sounds like a great plan, both parts." Mike accepted the gift and tore into the packaging as if it was the most excellent present ever. Ellie leaned up on her elbows, admiring the strong, confident man in the low light. That cock would feel so good filling her up. His long, thick penis was soon wrapped in a latex sheath. Could this possibly live up to the nostalgia of remembering when they were young, naïve, and so in love? "You want to take him for a ride?" Mike held his beefy dick in front of him.

"Yes, but not yet; I'm still worn out from that orgasm." She smiled at him, scooting down the bed and spreading her legs a little further. "Go slow, you're huge, and it's been a while."

"I think I can handle that." He leaned down to kiss her. The head of his cock was nestled between her labium. All he needed to do was push. They didn't break their lips as his hips pressed his monster penis slowly into her. She had never been a size queen; her lover's skill always seemed so much more important as long as he was adequately sized. The way he was already filling her, she might be persuaded differently. His advance was slow and deliberate, retreating just as the stretch started to be a little overwhelming. She wrapped her legs around him. He was patient, the kiss finally breaking as she needed to moan into the night.

Mike withdrew until only the tip of his penis stayed nestled in the embrace of her womanhood. He smiled, eyes burning with intensity. His hips slid his cock rapidly in and out just the first few inches of her tunnel. A new storm was already building within her. He paused and then slowly and firmly made a deeper foray into her dripping quim. Back before, when they were so young, there had been little technique, just deep, firm strokes. It was still emblazoned as the best night in her sexual history. Ellie had experienced better lovers, but never one night of escalating orgasms so intense. Mike repeated his advance, retreat, fervent stroke, advance pattern until his entire length was buried in her vagina.

"FFffuck!" Ellie exclaimed. "Were you always this big? I don't think I could take it if you were any more massive." She managed to get out, words interspersed with moans and sighs. A larger, cataclysmic storm was firing off within her just from the stretch and fullness of his cock. He didn't answer as he moved in for a kiss. His penis sliding back and forth through her well-lubricated tunnel. She pulsed her vaginal muscles against him and gripped down on him when he was at the nadir of his stroke.

"As long as you have known me," Mike said with some grunts intermixed. "Has your vagina always been this superb?" Ellie just smiled; to be honest with herself, she had been a little apprehensive; he was the first man she had been with since she gave birth. She worried that her vagina would be far looser than before. He sat up, giving her long slow strokes; the friction pervading the entirety of her womanhood was exquisite. It would not take long for a second stronger orgasm to brighten her body. Mike quickened his pace and then suddenly halted, changing back to slow stokes. "I am not going to make it much longer. It's been too long, and you are too good."

"I'm almost there again; just hold out a little longer. Oh!" Mike nodded, and then his face contorted into a look of consternation; he was determined but not necessarily able. He switched back in forth from long, slow, sinuous strokes to frenetic advance and retreat. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Almooosssttt!" The storm roiled and rumbled through her, arcs of a vibrant rainbow of electricity slamming through her. Mike's fingers found her clit as he railed her. That was all she needed. "OHHHH! GAAHHH!" Ellie screamed into the night; it felt like the squall inside her would coalesce into the material world. Vaguely, she could hear Mike grunt; her legs were locked around him. This climax was an order of magnitude more explosive than the last. She closed her eyes tightly as Mike embraced her body, the feeling of his hammering heart prodding the orgasm to new heights. Her whole form shook as she yelled into the night in triumph.

The electrical tempest raged through her body, vagina clenching around Mike's buried stiff pole as if it was trying to fire the excessive sensation into him. A disco tech of color splashed lightning sprayed over her tightly clenched eyes. Ellie wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She couldn't help wailing her pleasure into the starry sky. A feeling of deep satisfaction, the likes of which she had not experienced in at least half a decade, saturated every nerve fiber as her climax finally subsided. Mike's orgasm must have abated a little more quickly; he was waiting with a smile when her eyes opened. She pulled him closer to her lips for a kiss. "I think the whole place knows we're having sex."

"Good," Ellie stated simply.

Mike -- That same time

Mike could scarcely remember an orgasm that powerful in his life. Perhaps back with Ellie half a life ago. He loved Deborah with all his heart, but their sex life had been far more mundane. His slowly relaxing cock was still buried deep within Ellie's intoxicatingly tight vagina. They kissed and wordlessly held each other for several minutes before they could decouple. Mike pulled the used condom from his cock, filled with evidence of the intense ejaculation. He tied it tightly and dropped it to the side of the bed. It wouldn't be much fun to clean up in the morning, but he wasn't going to look for a garbage can right now. That would be minutes, not around Ellie.

She shifted over and laid on her side. Mike reclined beside her and stared into her light green eyes; their tone was so bright that it seemed unreal, even in the low light surrounding them. "Hi."

"Hey." Ellie's speech was ever so slightly slurred, apparently drunk on a pair of powerful appearing climaxes.

"I am blowing my average." His was voice soft and a smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" Ellie looked confused.

"I think we were up to four of your orgasms to one of mine back at the pool. I only got you a couple to my one." His hand found Ellie's, clutching her tightly as if she was going to disappear into a puff of nostalgia conjured memory.

"It took you a week to build up to those numbers. That was just a warm-up." Ellie's opposite hand fell upon his softening penis. "If I recall, you were always good for one more."

"We're good at this, right?"

"Best sex of my life."

"Even if I only made it five minutes?"

"It's been a while; the first is a freebie. I came, hard. How on earth did you remember what I liked so well?"

"You are hard to forget." They pulled each other closer, just staring into each other's eyes for several calm minutes. The sounds of sex continuing on around them only vaguely in his mind.

"You ever feel like making a repeat of that pool night? I am there for you," Ellie smirked and then kissed him.

"So, this is more than a one-time thing?" Mike's heart raced. He really hoped this wasn't just a one-and-done reunion. There was something far more than memories and nostalgia.

"It damn well better be; I am not waiting another seventeen years to have that mind-blowing of sex again."

"How about five minutes this time?"

"Already?"

"Do you have any idea how fantastic you look?" Ellie shook her head in response. "Your vagina is unreal."

"Get dressed then." Ellie handed him the second condom of a three-pack. "I am going for a ride."

Mike rolled onto his back and donned the prophylactic. Ellie straddled his torso and then leaned into him. Not breaking the fervent make-out session, she leaned back with her hips engulfing his phallus. She did not take the slow and steady approach, instead bottoming out on his pubic bone before grinding her clit against him. "Fuck, you're the perfect size."

"I've never heard many complaints." Mike smiled up at the stunning vixen. At the start of the night, he had intended to pretend to be someone more confident, which lasted about twenty seconds before he felt at ease talking to Ellie and her friends. Even without knowing who she was yet, his typical anxieties were muted. He didn't need to be someone else around her, but maybe he liked to turn the cockiness up a notch or two.

Ellie sat up and rearranged her legs to get better leverage as she began fervent squats along his turgid shaft. "I'll bet not, oh!" she exclaimed as she bucked with reckless abandon, seemingly unashamed by providing a show. He reached out to grab her hips and stabilize the motion just a little. Mike couldn't help but think about the tentative first ride that Ellie took on his cock. She informed him that he was the first cock she ever rode. Before him, her sexual encounters had all been strictly missionary.

On the fourth night of their misadventures, they were in a small meeting room, the only light leaking in from the glass window out into the hallway. Ellie seemed a bit more daring that night and wanted to try something different. She ordered him to take a seat on an armless leather chair with his shorts around his ankles. El equipped him with a condom and then dropped her panties onto the table. The sex was slow and tentative; Ellie seemed to be feeling out her body and how she needed to move. Although that night lacked poise, she picked things up fast. By the next time she employed her lessons, she did so with confidence on a pool lounger.

Tonight, Elle lacked neither confidence nor technique. One hand was in her red hair; the opposite was kneading a tit. The strobing LEDs spotlighted those perfect breasts with aplomb as she bounced for a few minutes, moaning to the night sky. She leaned further back, reaching her flashing arm down to her clit. Mike watched in awe at the perfect way that his penis parted her lips, the way her pussy squeezed his meaty cock was going to make it challenging to get his average to improve. Her hips pivoted forward as she rose on his penis and then canted back on the down stroke. When she started to rock her hips side to side, the friction hit every part of his straining dick.

Mike wasn't sure how much longer he could make it; Ellie was too good. Just as he started to worry, Ellie crashed forward. Her arms caught herself on his chest as her mouth opened to scream, but there was no sound. She shuddered as her vagina convulsed around his cock. How he managed to forestall his growing need to unload was a wonder, but probably primarily due to being enraptured by the sight of Elle climaxing atop his body. He needed to see that more often. "Ohhhh!" Something audible finally formed from her scream. Her lips met his with insatiable need.

"Umm, your cock is magic," Ellie stated matter-of-factly. Another long make-out session was initiated.

"That's one." Mike smiled as he looked at her slightly stupored façade. He stated between an impassioned flurry of kisses. He was enjoying every second, her breasts pressed to his chest and his hands on her plump ass. The lack of continued, furious humping was helping to disarm his ready-to-fire cock.

Ellie finally released him and lifted off his cock. He was so excited that it didn't fall back and hit his tummy, the strength of its descent arrested by the erection. "I still want to ride; you want to watch this ass."

"Yes!" Mike shouted, maybe slightly too excitedly.

Ellie smiled slightly shyly. How she could be shy during this show and yet continue unabashed, he had no idea. "Good boy." Ellie turned around and squatted over his cock, one hand holding it rail straight as she lowered onto his cock. "Umm, yeah, magic cock." She announced loud enough that any of the close beds had to hear. It was his turn to blush even amid wild sex in the open. Ellie did not possess such a full ass in her youth. It had been pleasant and exciting, but the years and whatever exercise program she leaned into had been very kind to her.

As with the cowgirl position, Ellie wasted no time getting to work. The loud smacking of skin broadcast boldly into the party. Ellie's escalating moans were leaving no doubt as to what was causing the slaps and wet friction noises. Mike grabbed her hips and ass to help keep her centered as she leaned forward on his legs, quickening the pace that her vagina was swallowing and expelling his penis. Bliss was being propelled into his veins, radiating from his paramour's aggressive rising and falling.

This was not a position that they had attempted before. They had done doggy a few times, once with her bent over the same conference table from the first night, another as she leaned over the edge of the pool. Anything that occurred the night at the pool ranked highly in his book, but there was something exceptional about the conference table. It was the first time she had taken off her skirt, not just her panties. It was more than just the look, but another step to getting far bolder as the week went along.

"Oh! Mmm! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Ellie shouted as she leaned further forward; his cock was forced into an odd angle, almost painful. Nothing was lessening the straining need to fill Ellie with a load of his semen that would be stopped only by latex. He couldn't stop his hips; even with slight discomfort, his body was driven by a biological need for release. Before he could, Ellie abruptly stopped, "Um, God! How am I close again?"

"I hear tell that I have a magic penis," Mike said with a smile.

"It's a magic cock." Ellie stated calmly as she leaned all the way back, so she was laying on top of Mike as if she wanted a moment of calm. Mike knew she needed to cum again instead. One hand found a nipple, teasing the sharp point. He was rewarded with a sigh. His other hand found her nub; she whimpered as he pressed upon it. "Oh, you just want to work on your average." Ellie cooed into the night sky. Her hips started to move up and down his cock again.

"You're so cute when you cum," Mike kissed her neck.

Ellie responded with a frustrated-sounding groan but didn't stop moving on him. On the contrary, her tight circles around his cock intensified. "Oh!" She bellowed into the night yet again as her tight pussy clamped down on his cock rhythmically. Mike just held onto her wallowing body as another powerful-sounding climax ripped through her. She brought her feet up, so they were perched on his thighs while her whole body shook. "fuck..." She said quietly as she dismounted from his penis and then fell in a heap on the bed beside him, still panting and smiling.

"That is what I'm trying to do." Mike turned over on his side and faced his lover.

"Magic. I haven't cum like this in, well, ever. Your dick does good work, Mike." Ellie rolled over and gave him a come hither look. "It's your turn to do some of the work."

Mike obediently climbed over her. He kept her legs together and then raised them a little as he entered her. If she had felt tight before, this was a whole new ballgame. "Wanted to see if yoga made you flexible along with being so attractive." Ellie nodded as she brought her arms up and parted her legs, bending them back behind her arms at a seemingly impossible angle. Her body arrayed in front of him; she looked amazing with her impaled pussy. "Wow."

"Yoga, cheer, and gymnastics." Ellie looked quite proud.

"You have a magic pussy." Mike leaned down for a kiss, hips constantly pounding his cock into that enchanted vagina. He was surprised when Ellie stayed contorted in that mesmerizing shape.

"In that case, fuck me hard with that magic cock. Let's see what kind of sorcery we can get up to."

"Let me conjure up another orgasm for you." Mike leaned into his powerful strokes. Concentrating, not on the heavenly friction and the pulses of sensation thrumming out of his cock, but the look of Ellie's face as it transformed from a cocky smile to pleasure. He was surprised how quickly he could fall back into feeling like he had this whole sex thing down. He wasn't lying when he told Ellie that she made it easy. It must have been two minutes of solid, fevered fucking before Ellie's flexibility reached its limit, and she let her legs go.

The missionary position may be boring to some, and if it was all that Mike ever did, he could see that as well. It had its natural advantages. Like being able to see Ellie's face as they fucked. Tiny changes in expression could tell him how to vary up his relentless strokes. He had full access to her highly reactive nipples. He could lean down and make out with this enchanting woman. The kisses were slow, languid, and hungry even as his hips kept moving furiously, driving his cock with speed in and out of her. When he broke the kiss and pivoted back up, it also gave him all kinds of room to reach her explosive clitoris.

"Oh..." Ellie's arms found her nipples, teasing the little peaks. She seemed to be much more forceful with the sensitive flesh than he had been. "Harder, Mike!" She commanded, and Mike did so without argument. The slap of flesh upon flesh echoed into the night, joining Ellie's cries in announcing the solid coupling for anyone in the vicinity.

The first time they had fucked in missionary all those years ago, it had been in a secluded bathroom. Ellie sat on the granite counter. She was wearing a yellow sundress, hiked up to her belly button. Her pink panties sat beside her as Mike went to work. That time, he did not last very long. The feeling of her extraordinary vagina causing him to quickly succumb. He promptly extracted himself just before the sensation hit, but it was too late. He groaned, embarrassed as the latex swiftly filled. Instead of soaking in shame, he got down on his knees and went to work. Mike was thankful for all the time he had spent in the back of his old truck with an ex-girlfriend. His penis may have disappointed, but he still managed to get her a couple of orgasms.

Mike was not going to disappoint Ellie this evening, even if she had already cum four times by his count. All his concentration was on how her face was reacting to his strokes coupled with playing with her clit. He couldn't spare any cycles of thought to the blooming pleasure threatening to hasten his coming ejaculation."Oh... Fuck!" Ellie shouted. "I'm close again."

"Let's get you to three." One strong hand grabbed her hip, the other redoubled its efforts on her clit. Ellie's eyes looked wild, her breathing quickened. Her hands looked to be pinching her nipples hard. Mike employed strong strokes, engaging the entire length of his cock, pounding hard into her magic vagina.

A long low moan slowly escalated into a scream. Her hands came off her nipples and gripped the sheets firmly as El screamed some eldritch-sounding, incomprehensible phrase repeatedly into the night sky. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" She begged as he could feel her vagina pulse strongly and her legs vibrate against him. Her back arched as she screamed again. Mike followed his instructions until her legs stopped shaking and her eyes opened. "Magic cock!" She panted and then pushed him lightly off her.