Costumes and Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three," Mike was sweating and breathing hard even in the autumn air.

Ellie grasped his cock and removed the condom. "No getting to four tonight. I don't need you bruising the kitty too much. I think I am going to need it tomorrow." She laid on her belly and drew his raging erection into her mouth.

"I am not going to last long," Mike said along with a sigh. The suction and stroking that she was doing felt exquisite.

"Then cum for me, Mike." Ellie didn't stop stroking as she presented him with another order. Mike closed his eyes, and he gave in to the sensation. One of Ellie's hands grasped his testicles, toying with the aching orbs as they tightened a little.

Electricity surged up his spine, and there was nothing he could do to curtail the powerful orgasm any longer. "I'm cumming." He yelled out, warning Ellie in case she didn't want him to deposit his load in her mouth. She did not stop stroking and sucking as he came. "Ohhhhhhh..." He gasped out, unable to contain himself. After all the build-up, the release was gigantic.

His whole body seemed to contract, expelling a surplus of sperm. Each new contraction appeared to be a magnitude more powerful than the last. Ellie emanated a happy giggle with her mouth full as he unloaded. By the fifth hit of sperm, the tone changed to a bit surprised but still joyful, but his body just kept spraying blast after blast.

His cock must have unloaded in at least fourteen intense spasms. Between this orgasm and the first, he thought he had cum more by volume in a pair of bursts than all the times he had masturbated during the last five years. This second, incredible ejaculation felt more satisfying than its intense predecessor. A calm bliss echoed into his veins.

"Wow," Ellie sounded a bit muffled as she sat up. He expected her to spit out his semen over the side of the bed. Instead, she made a show of swallowing it. "That was a lot. It must have felt good."

"Incredible. That's new." Mike said, referring to her swallowing.

"You always taste so sweet," She smiled, coming in for a kiss. He didn't flinch at all, even though he could taste the remains of his ejaculation on her lips. Why should he? She didn't get squeamish about her nectar on his lips. "Swallowing makes cleanup easier."

"Does it now?"

"Uh-huh."

"We're good together, right."

"Very."

It wasn't long before the lengthy day, and intense sex caused them to get sleepy. Adrenaline finally spent, they could no longer fight against being up way past their usual bed times. Ellie snuggled in close to him as sleep overtook the pair. Her form in his arms felt right. Her perfect butt curled against him as they spooned needed to be repeated as often as possible. Mike was falling for this firecracker of a woman. He hoped when they talked tomorrow, she would not be scared away by his children. That would be a problem for tomorrow, for the night he would just soak in the blissful feeling of her spooned against him.

Ellie -- The next morning

The sun was just starting to color the sky as Ellie walked back toward their bed. Waking up early was just something she did now, probably had a lot to do with an energetic little girl that liked an early breakfast. The camp was still mostly asleep, save for a couple of people watching the smoldering remains of the bonfire. She had half expected to regret her decision to stay nude when she felt the chilly bite of the predawn air. She was surprised that a warm front had wandered through in the middle of the night. This weekend might be the last gasp of warm weather before autumn truly settled in their area. El had even planned to wrap up in a throw blanket as she walked across the field to relieve a full bladder. The bathroom had been well-stocked; she got to remove the streaked remains of her makeup before she headed back. The surprising warmth felt good on her skin.

One man had been the catalyst to the best sex of her life, twice separated by seventeen years. Instead of waking up completely satisfied, a near half dozen potent orgasms had merely been an appetizer for more wild sex. El thought she would feel self-conscious this morning; she had sex in front of a cadre of other party goers, even if the night cloaked their bodies, everyone could hear her screams of ecstasy. She felt oddly proud and titillated, walking naked through a field strewn with tents and sleeping attenders of the bonfire. She would still have to take a walk through the camp to retrieve her clothing come morning; she was determined to do so proudly, holding Mike's hand.

Stepping back down the path, Ellie could plainly see all the other open-air, queen-sized mattresses dappling the plowed corn field. Her best friend was asleep, between a couple, perky breasts on full display outside of the covers. When she stepped back onto the platform, she expected to sneak back into bed quietly beside Mike feeling his manly warmth. Be the little spoon for the first time in far too long. Ellie must have made more noise than she thought; Mike rolled over and stirred. He was rock hard; the thought of taking him for another ride crossed her mind. Everyone else is still asleep.

"Morning. What time is it?" Mike stretched lazily, only seeming to be half awake.

Ellie took a seat beside him and reached over to clutch his cock. "Too damn early; no one else is awake yet." One hand fondled his testicles as she looked to see if he would react or be concerned about getting frisky when it was light out. "You know we are supposed to greet the dawn naked, but maybe we could do that and work on your average." She leaned over to suck the head of his penis into her mouth. It still tasted of latex and semen from the night before; she thought she had cleaned him up better than that.

"Um, you know a blowjob isn't going to help the average." Mike sat up a little, watching in awe. Ellie stopped for a second and gave him a shrug. She stroked him vigorously while sliding the skin up and down his thick shaft. "Oh, you are good at that." Her suction was reward with a large bead of precum. She put her entire body into giving him an incredible blowjob. Ellie was acutely aware of the sound of the sloppy blowjob echoing through the field for a few minutes before Mike spoke up again. "Not complaining, but I feel like I'm missing out. Can I lick that glorious pussy while you do that?" How have I never sixty-nined before? Ellie's mind yelped internally.

Ellie didn't take off her unlaced combat boots as she wordlessly straddled his head. His tongue flicked out like a curled serpent, striking at its unsuspecting prey. She quivered a little immediately, more from the memory of last night than the current stimulation. Anyone that wakes up can see you two. The tiny meek portion of her psyche that had kept her shrouded for far too long tried to speak out. Let them. The fierce, sex-starved portion was taking full command. Mike's tongue and fingers wasted zero time getting to work. "Umm!" her loud sigh was thankfully muffled by a large portion of Mike's penis. A long finger slid into her already dripping tunnel. He was already coaxing a surplus of nectar from her.

Sucking cock was a little difficult with the growing sparks of energy building in her. "I think you may possess the tastiest pussy in the world," Mike said proudly as he took a short break from working on her clit.

"Oh, umm, I'll have to take your word for it; you have probably taste tested more." She bobbed up and down his cock a couple of times before something possessed her to add. "I have only sampled one other than my own. She was rather good, though."

"Oh, lesbian experience. I think there may be a story there." His fingers did not stop as he spoke evenly, even during a fierce blowjob. Her clit was arcing pleasure into her body like a tesla coil.

"Oh, there is, but I don't think it's a first date story. Ummmm!" She used her technique of muffling her moan on his cock again.

"I don't think this is first date sex," Mike said and then sucked her clit, find the correct strength again by her partially silenced moan.

"I'm usually a third date girl." She said, both hands sliding on his saliva and precum slickened dick.

"Are you sure about that?" Mike didn't wait for an answer and went for the kill again. His fingers sounded so loud as they glided in and out of her honey-drenched vagina. Ellie was baffled at how he already knew her body so well. This cunnilingus had surgical precision. A super-capacitor of argent electricity discharged and overwhelmed her nervous system. It took all her power not to yell out the bliss coursing through her shuddering body. Her legs shook, vibrating. She must have looked a sight, booty coming off his face into the air as she succumbed to the powerful climax.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she couldn't stay completely silent. Her task was forgotten as she could feel nothing but pleasure soaking her nerves. Ellie clasped a hand to her face to help contain the primal scream that wanted to escape into the breaking morning light. Her body wanted to yell out for an audience to watch what Mike was doing to her. Much like the oral sex, her orgasm was quick but very intense, like a bolt from a clear blue sky. She eased back down to just above Mike's face, his tongue lapped up a surplus of nectar send more minor jolts of pleasure through her again. It was too overwhelmingly intense; Ellie had to reposition herself, looking into his blue eyes shining like a pair of sapphires reflecting fabulous shades as the sky above exploded into a riot of color.

"You were the only exception to my rule, twice now. How are you so good at that?" Ellie leaned in for a kiss. Mike's morning breath was tempered by a generous helping of her own honey. "I do taste good on your lips." She gave him a smile while she reached out of the box that had made it through the night on the bed. One more packaged latex sheath.

"I keep telling you that, and you make it easy." Mike's eyes were sincere as he gazed up with his heady cocky smirk. "Your cute sighs are instant feedback."

"You certainly didn't suck on my clit back at the theatre conference. You have learned well." Ellie came in for another kiss before she slid down his body to wrap his cock in protection.

"You're lucky I knew what a clit was back then. I was very willing but more than a little ignorant." Another confident grin. "You sure you still want to do this? It is awfully light out here. People are going to wake up and watch."

"Chickening out on me, Mike?" Ellie sat back, returning the confident gaze.

"Never. Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?" His eyes kept traveling down her body as if he was trying to scan every detail and freckle on her pale skin. "I remember the eighteen-year-old version of you well, but time has been so good to your curves."

"Do you still think about that night?" Ellie questioned as she climbed into his lap.

"All the time." Mike reached up to feel her naked breasts. Expert fingers did not just grab and knead her tits but teased the hard nipples. "I started dreaming about it again when I moved back to town."

"We need to talk all about the time between, but that will come with breakfast. We will need some more energy after this." She looked around, surveying the still quiet field. A copse of trees divided them from the larger crowd around the fire. She was a little apprehensive about continuing for all her bravado, but she needed that cock again; one orgasm needed to begat another.

"And coffee, this is fun, but three hours of sleep is rough. Mmm." He stopped talking as she rubbed him up and down her slit, nestling the thick head between her swollen lips.

Ellie held his surging cock in one hand as she lowered her body slowly onto his marvelous erection. The prior climax had her lubricated more than enough to take his penis, but her body still needed to get in its morning stretches. Unlike last night when she rode him, she took this slow. She deliberately impaled her vagina on his spear, the fullness already sparking the beginning of a second powerful orgasm. That or she really liked the risk of getting caught by anyone on the surrounding beds. After several retreats and new forays, Ellie managed to stuff the whole of his hard length into her dripping cunt. She gripped down on him with powerful, if recently underutilized, muscles. His expression told her everything she needed to know.

"Nope, more beautiful now." Mike dropped his hands and just took in her body.

"Huh?" Ellie moved her hips back and forth, slowly stretching for more vigorous riding.

"I keep thinking I have seen you at your most beautiful, but you keep surprising me with more." His hands gripped around her hips.

"Naked and on your cock?"

"It's not that; it's the morning light, the confidence, your real hair, no makeup. Those slightly torn thigh-highs. The way your eyes look in the dawn light." He enumerated.

"I liked the red wig." Ellie pulled herself up his length and then let gravity do the work of dropping back onto Mike.

"It was great; you just look more authentic like this. More like I remembered you, but better."

"You're some flatterer." Ellie Sat up proudly; the sun was now cresting the trees that ringed the field, everyone would soon be stirred to wakefulness. She was not about to stop now like her decision was already made; all she could do was walk with purpose to her goal. She was traveling the entire length of Mike's wide shaft, gradually picking up speed as her vagina continued to stretch. Mike moved his hips with her the strengthen the rate of their coupling. El was managing to stifle her moan but could do little about the sound of clapping skin and wet surfaces.

"You make that easy too." Another smirk, she leaned down to kiss him again. "Very easy." His hands found her nipples again, expertly teasing them. The voltage of her next orgasm was going to put the last one to shame. Wordlessly they stared into each other's eyes as they greeted the dawn with the most exhibitionist and maybe the most gymnastic sex of her life. She could feel eyes watching her as minutes ticked on, trying to make her feel self-conscious. One of Mike's hands fell down to her clit, circling her nub and sending a large magenta bolt lancing through her body. Fervent bucking on him caused more bolts to join the storm, just a little longer, and this squall would reach an apex.

Ellie leaned back, repositioning her legs slightly for a flurry of quick strikes. She shut her eyes tight, basking in every sensation in her body. Her tits bouncing on every stroke felt incredible at the moment, but she was almost certain that, like her vagina, they would ache tomorrow. Mike was playing her clitoris like an expert cellist, even as her movement made it harder to stay on target. The fullness of his penis was exciting many long-dormant nerves in her pussy, driving a coming orgasm to heights undreamed of even last night.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna..." Ellie crashed down on his cock as the climax overtook her nervous system. A riotous blast of color, imitating the recent epic sunrise, frolicked through her clenched eyelids. Bliss exploded through every nerve. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing more than a gasp came out. Her legs shook, a shiver forked out of her vagina like a long, slow-moving bolt of lightning. She breathed in several sharp breathes as the euphoria slammed through her veins. "I missed that." Ellie opened her eyes to stare at Mike's awestruck face.

"Orgasms? I sure hope you have been having those the last few years." Mike seemed honestly concerned.

"I have had plenty of those, but not like the ones we have together." Ellie started to lazily rise and fall on his solid shaft. "They just seem better." She looked around to see if others were stirring from slumber. Her eyes met Heather's; her friend was sat at the edge of her bed, watching intently. Her legs were spread, and she was toying with her clit idly. Heather gave her a smile and a wink. "We have an audience."

"Do we now? Who?"

"Heather."

"Do you want to be done? Or give her more of a show?"

"You're only on two," Ellie said as an answer.

"Am I now? Then how about we give her one hell of a show." Mike sat up, leaning in for a kiss as he placed his arms under her ass and scooted toward the edge of the bed. "You better hold on." She put her arms around his neck as he leaned forward and then got to his feet. In one motion, he picked her up, still fully coupled. He spread his feet a little and then started to move his hips and rail her needy pussy. Ellie held on for dear life as she gasped.

Her heart beat faster, sounding like a drum in her ears; if Heather was awake, she was likely not the only one. No one had seen her have sex before, and three weeks ago, no one had seen her naked for years. Now she was the center of attention. She had the thought that it should have worried her, but instead, it felt fiercely empowering. An epic storm was growing within her. Like a small system forming off the coast of Africa, if the conditions remained right, it could be a hurricane of epic proportions by the time this made landfall. "Ohh," She moaned out. Mike was able to stand and fuck her without any support for much longer than she expected. His muscular body was for far more than just showing off.

"Ow, cramp, cramp, cramp!" Mike announced as he spun her around and lowered her back to the mattress. Ellie couldn't help giggling as he danced around, massaging a butt cheek. "What? That hurt." Mike climbed back on the bed, kissing her as she laid back.

"Aw, poor baby. Let me rub that for you." Ellie reached out and rubbed his ass; the opposite hand found his cock, giving it a massage as well.

"I don't think that has a cramp." Mike's deep blue, almost indigo, eyes sparkled in the morning sun.

"It does like a massage, though." Ellie smiled deviously.

"Um, not arguing that, but I thought you wanted to put on a show." Mike leaned forward, apparently relishing in well-lubed friction. "You keep going like that, and my average is going to go back down."

Ellie thought about the slowly building hurricane that was dissipating through her nervous system. She needed more of Mike to manifest that hopefully epic climax. "Can't have that, can we. I need you to fuck me hard and deep for our crowd, Mike. Can you do that?" She released him and then rolled over, knowing how much he loved looking at her ass.

"Fuck, yes!" Mike spread her legs and gave her ass a sharp slap before aligning his cock with her tunnel.

"That would be the point..." The rest of her thought obliterated as her vagina was filled to the brim again. Even though she had requested hard fucking, Mike was warming up to it. Likely due to knowing the consequences of his size and wanting to avoid another cramp.

"Even more beautiful now!" Mike said excitedly. He gripped her hips and started to pound into her. The waxing storm returned to her nerves, each powerful thrust helping to build to encourage the raging storm.

"You keep saying that with your dick in me." Ellie pushed against him on each powerful thrust. She was lost in the feel of him and the thought of putting on a show, especially for Heather. Would she get off while she watches? Ellie silently hoped for a yes to that.

"This time, it's your perfect butt, sexy back, and sex tousled hair." Mike paused to declare and then started stroking aggressively again.

"Harder, Mike!" She looked back to beg.

"Yes, ma'am!" His hands encouraged her hips up just a little, letting his cock get even deeper. Ellie pushed back against him. The storm grew more violent, spinning an array of colors of lightning flashing through her.

"Ohhh!" She yelled out, now no longer able to control the volume of her moans. This spurred on Mike, his cock becoming like a steam locomotive. Vaguely, Ellie thought she could feel a familiar, yet so distant, strength of orgasm building in her. She had ridden him twice, trying to recreate the climax that had been so strong it almost caused her to lose consciousness. Ellie had achieved two intense orgasms but barely scraped the all-consuming ecstasy of that powerful orgasm. Perhaps it had been the fear of getting caught, or maybe it was the steady growth of climax stacked on climax; whatever it was, the electric feeling arcing through her was pretty reminiscent of what she had been chasing for years.