Cotton Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I'll try my best not to jump on you and you can invite Tina, if you want it to be a threesome!" she replies.

My eyes go big as I look at her in disbelief. I can't believe she said that while we're working at our counters with customers around us. My mouth is open but I don't know what to say and, looking at my shocked expression, she starts giggling. I also start laughing with her. I know she's crazy but she makes me happy, as well.

Today, I intentionally took smaller breaks and an extended lunch break. I eat my food as fast as possible and run to the studio on the first floor of the mall. There are three pictures. The first one, the one I like the most, is obviously the group picture, the second one is a single portrait of Meg standing beside Tina's car and the third one is the picture of our reflection in the lake. I decide to enlarge the first two and get them framed for the wall of my dining room. The third one is for Tina. I know she likes this picture very much so I decide to frame it for her as a present and also as a memory of our first trip.

I try to get a nice, yet not so costly, photo frame but they have only one of the particular frame available and that's for display only and not for sale. So, I give them an order for the frames and they assure me they'll definitely let me know when it arrives.

Tina calls me tonight, as usual, and we again talk for quite some time before going to bed. I didn't mention the beauty parlor and makeup idea because I know she'll be coming tomorrow and we can discuss it then.

CHAPTER 34

I'm very happy this morning. I'm going to see Tina, again, after two long days of her being away. I'm also a little excited about the dress. Tina hasn't told me what kind of dress she's making for me. I think she's trying to keep it a secret so I decide not to push her but I do hope she gets the measurements right.

It's only a quarter past three when the doorbell rings. I know it must be Tina but I'm not expecting her to come this early but that doesn't stop me from running to the door. She has two packages in her hand but I don't care about them, I'm just happy to see her again!

Mom has already left for her rehearsal and Meg is sleeping in our room. We sit on the couch and chat for a while before Tina finally suggests that I try on the dress. Mom's room is available and it also has a big mirror. Once inside, she gives me one of the packages that contains one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. It's an emerald green, off the shoulder, backless, mermaid dress and the front slit over the right leg makes it even sexier.

"Try it," Tina says.

I'm so stunned by the dress, I don't realize what she's saying, at first, but then I realize she's suggesting trying the dress on in front of her. I had never worn anything like this before and I know I need her help putting it on but that also means I have to strip, once again, in front of her. I also don't have a matching bra or thong and I'm not sure if I can use a bra under it. Tina must realize what I'm thinking.

"Hey, it's ok. You can wear it over whatever you're wearing underneath. We only need to make sure the fittings are right. We'll take care of the other things later," she says.

I shiver when she says, 'we'll take care of the other things later'. I'm not sure what she means by that but I know it will be hard for me to hold back if she tries something. But right now, I have to concentrate on the job at hand instead of imagining all of the possibilities.

My knee length skirt comes off first as I start undressing. I can feel her eyes roaming all over me with every little movement of my hands and it's making me excited! I stripped in front of her, previously, but I'm still very tense. I take the chiffon top off and stand in front of her, clad only in my red lace bra and thong. I wait for a while, letting her take it all in and then I look at her. She still looks mesmerized with me and a pleasant smile appears on my face as I walk to her.

"So, are you going to help me to get into the dress?" I ask.

Tina smiles and blushes a little before she actually helps me get it on. Her measurements were spot on and the dress hugs my body. In fact, the dress is even hotter than I had anticipated. The deep neck shows a lot of my cleavage and also a little bit of the red bra underneath.

The dress is supposed to be worn without a bra but I'm not sure I can do that. I may try to buy a matching bra and panty for this dress, tomorrow, but the main beauty of the dress is the design on the back. It shows-off almost all of my entire back covered in sheer lace and there is beautiful embroidery work all over it.

I have long, thick, darkish blonde hair that I'm still proud of but there is no way I can keep my hair loose as it will totally mess up the back design. I wish I knew how to tie it up in a bun, or something, but I don't and I think I desperately need some help, tomorrow, and I know who.

"Stand still."

I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice what's happening around me and now, to my surprise, I find Tina sitting in front of me and she has a small needle in her hand. I'm not sure what she is trying to do so I look down to my dress and understand what the issue is. The slit on my right leg is a little too long.

In fact, it is so high that it flashes nearly half of my red thong. Must be a mistake during the measurements, I'd guess, but I can always open the dress and she can fix it. I feel my body stiffen, due to being afraid of the needle, and Tina must have felt it, too.

"Hey, relax. I promise I'll be very careful with the needle and this is not an error. I left it, on purpose, so I can stitch it, accordingly, after you wear it to make sure it fits you perfectly," she says.

I relax a little, knowing Tina knows what she's doing and she sounds confident in doing so. The whole scenario changes drastically as soon as I feel her hand on my skin. How can I be so dumb not to see that she has a perfect close-up view of my sheer thong? I was lucky, last time, as I wore a black one that actually didn't reveal the wet spot but I know this red one isn't going to help me and the way her hands are touching my skin, close to the joint of my thigh and abdomen, is making it harder every moment.

By the time she gets close to my pussy, it's dripping wet. I need a release so desperately! I want her to slide my thong off and finger me, hard, until I cum but I'm too shy to say it aloud so she keeps on teasing me with her soft touches, making me wanton.

I forget about the needle, I only want more of her touches and I start thrusting my hips towards her, seeking more, but whenever I do, she pulls back, making me more frustrated. By the time she finishes, I'm trembling all over and she must feel pity on me because I see her lick her index finger, which makes me shiver even more with anticipation, and then she slides it above the thong, all along my pussy, and gives my clit a little rub.

That's more than I can take and I cum like never before! My body goes into overdrive as my mind goes blank. I get my senses back and, after some time, I feel Tina's hand on me. She must be holding onto me to prevent me from falling down so I look down to spot her head nestled between my legs and she is licking my cum soaked panty but what makes it more interesting is my grip on her hair. It looks like I forcefully pulled her in to lick me and give me what I needed.

CHAPTER 35

"Hey, babe, are you satisfied with my job now?" Tina asks when our eyes meet.

I'm not sure what to say. I loosen my grip on her hair and she gives a final lick of my thong before she stands up. I practically rode her face to get myself off. I'm so ashamed of myself and I blush deeply.

"Tell you what, I'm happy you finally decided to stop. I was nearly suffocating down there!" Tina adds, making me more embarrassed for my behavior and I immediately apologize.

"I'm so sorry, Tina! I don't know what came over me and I'm very ashamed of what I've done. Believe me, I didn't mean any harm to you and I didn't do it on purpose."

Wait a minute! I know I didn't do it on purpose but how can I be so dumb? She told me she left the slit open for a purpose and now I know, for sure, what her purpose was! I look at her, with anger, and find her backing up towards the door, looking like a cat that got the canary.

"You..."

That's all I can manage to say. I'm so angry, I can't find the words to complete the statement and I try to pounce on her but before I can pin her down, she opens the door and runs towards my room, screaming

"Meg! Meg, help me! Your Mom is going to kill me!"

"No one is going to save you," I say as I pin her down on the couch.

She continues to giggle, making me angrier, but I'm not sure what to do next. She looks so cute that there's no way I can think about doing any harm to this beautiful little creature.

"Whoa! What happened? Why are you fighting?" Meg asks as she comes running out of her room, hearing Tina scream.

I let Tina go. There's no way I can tell Meg what actually happened.

"Nothing. We're just playing," I say.

"Yes, and your Mom got angry at me because I made her wet," Tina adds.

I blush deeply. She told the truth but I know Meg doesn't understand, yet and I feel so ashamed talking about it.

"Did you pour water on Mom?" Meg asks.

This is not good. I know Meg will not stop until she gets a satisfactory answer and I give Tina a dirty look. Why did she think she needed to tell Meg about me getting wet? And I don't know how to answer it. I hope Tina can find an answer and she does.

"It's not like that. When girls get excited or..."

I'm more than shocked! I have to put my hand over her mouth to stop her from babbling more. I can't believe she was going tell Meg that her mother just had an orgasm! Is it okay for a seven year old to know about sex and orgasms? I don't think so!!

"Don't you dare say another word about this! How can you say such things to her?" I ask in total disbelief.

"I was just..." Tina starts to tell me something but I stop her, again, in mid-sentence

"I'll kill you, next time, if you try to teach any bad things to my daughter. Do you understand?!" I tell her and wait for her response.

I realize it after a second or two, but the damage is done already and I wish I hadn't said it aloud because the playful smile on her face is gone and she looks hurt. I'm not sure if it was my tone or my choice of words or both but I'm sure I made another mess.

"I got it. I'm sorry if I exceeded my limits. She's your daughter and only you can decide what's best for her," she replies and turns her face away from me.

She's very quick to react but that doesn't stop me from having a glimpse of the tear drops escaping the barriers and starting to roll down from her eyes, causing my heart to break into a thousand pieces. After everything she has done for us, how can I do this to her? She's always tried to make us happy and this is how I repay her? By being rude and hurting her feelings!

I keep watching her, as she turns and starts walking, and I don't know what to do or what to say! Is she going to leave? What if she doesn't come back? I can't do anything except lock myself in my room and cry my heart out. She goes to mom's room and I'm sure she must be getting her bags before she leaves. I need to do something to stop her because I can't let her go!

I look towards Meg and she looks quite puzzled and doesn't realize what's happening, completely, but she can tell there's something bad happening and she looks a little frightened. I know she likes Tina, a lot, and must be afraid of losing her, too.

"Wait here. Mom needs to talk with Tina," I tell her.

She nods and starts walking towards our bedroom. I know she may not say anything about it but Tina is like her best friend. Tina makes her happy and if she loses Tina from this incident, then there is no one to blame except me.

CHAPTER 36

When I enter the room, I see Tina sitting on the bed, the bags lying where they were, previously, and I somehow feel a little relieved that she's not going to leave. She looks gloomy and I wish I could do something crazy to cheer her up but I'm not good at it, so I decide to do what I can...talk it out.

"Hey," I say as I approach her.

"Hey, you," she replies.

To her credit, she stops herself from crying as I take my seat beside her and hold her hand.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I know you care for Meg, as well, and she also thinks of you as her best friend but, baby, you need to realize she is only a kid and there are things which are better kept secret from her. Every parent has a private life they don't discuss with their kids," I say.

I wait for her reply, not sure what she has to say about it but she looks a little relaxed.

"I get that! I'm bad at parenting, am I not?" she replies with a small smile.

"No. I would say you're very good at spoiling!" I say smiling back.

That breaks the ice and we laugh together for a while. Tina runs to her bags and comes back with two boxes. I open the first one and there is a pair of four inch stiletto heels in it. Tina opens the other box and there is a set of matching lingerie. She not only made the dress but also bought these items, for me, to complete the outfit. The only problem is, they both look very costly and I don't want her to spend money on me.

"I'm really sorry but I can't accept these. I told you, already, it's okay with me if you're spending your time to make the dress for me but I'm not going to allow you to spend money, too. I can buy the shoes and lingerie, myself. So, either you take it back or tell me how much they cost and I'll give you the money," I protest

"Believe me, I didn't spend a single dime on these items," she replies.

Now that's more confusing. The shoes and lingerie are brand new. She's a tailor but there is no way she can make shoes. I look at her, with my brow raised, and she's at a loss for words. I wait until she finally speaks.

"You know the boutique is getting renovated," she says.

She must be talking about April's boutique so I nod.

"Once the renovation is done, they're going to have new supplies from some famous brand so they dumped all of the previous products into the basement as trash. I took these from the junk." she finishes.

This is too much for me to take. I can't believe she actually stole these things.

"You stole these?" I ask, still amazed.

"I didn't steal! These are not for sale or anything. They need to be thrown out, like junk. I'm helping them by taking some trash away," Tina defends herself.

I'm not sure if it's junk or not. Maybe they were going to throw it away anyway but still, I don't want her to do any such thing for me. I don't want her to get into trouble because of me. I'm not sure about taking these things from her but I do know that if I don't, she'll be hurt. I believe I've hurt her too much, already, and don't want to hurt her again. JESUS, things are getting tough for me!

"Okay, I'm going to accept these but only on one condition. You have to promise me you'll never do such a crazy thing in the future," I reply.

She nods in agreement and runs to her bag, once again, and comes back with a small, matching purse and holds it in front of me.

"One last time. Please?" She pleads.

I don't need to ask her to know from where she got the purse. I'm not angry, instead, I'm finding it hard not to laugh! Snatching the purse from her, I pose in front of the mirror. I think I'm looking good and I feel an urge to show my dress to someone. Mom isn't back, but Meg is here.

"So what do you think about this dress?" I ask Meg as I enter my bedroom.

I know it'll surely get her mind off of the previous conversation and I see her eyes go big.

"Woo hoo! You look like a princess. Did Tina bring you this?" she asks with amazement.

"She made it for me," I reply.

"Wow. It's so cool. I also want one, maybe a little smaller than yours," Meg is very quick to demand one for herself.

When mom returns, she also admires the design and thanks Tina for such a lovely dress. We chat, as usual, and play with Meg until mom serves dinner.

I accompany Tina to the bus stop and we are almost there when I suddenly remember that I haven't discuss regarding the make-up.

"Have you decided on make-up yet?" I ask.

"Jesus, I forget about everything when I see you. I should have told you to be ready by 4:30. Anna will be coming to do the make-up for you." She replies.

I don't know who Anna is, and what she do and I look at Tina with surprise.

"Okay, guilty as charged. she is a friend of mine and believe me she is very good at her job. She don't has a parlor of her own, so she will come to your place and do the make-up." She elaborates.

Now it's a little too much. I have no doubt that she must be very good but I don't ask for a home visit! That must cost me more than a parlor I guess. But there is no way I can deny Tina, she arranged for every other thing and I am not spending anything apart from the make-up. So I nod in acceptance.

finishing my second job, I return to my flat, then to bed but I can't sleep. I am too excited about the party.

************

TINA

It's almost midnight and Tina is still awake. She's so excited about the date with Olivia but that's not the only thing keeping her awake so late. She's extremely busy, making sure everything goes according to her plan. Failure is not an option for her.

************

Chapter 37

It's exactly four-thirty when the doorbell rings and Meg, hoping it's Tina, rushes to the door to open it. I see her expression change as soon as she opens the door and I smile. She must be surprised to see the new girl, Anna, who is supposed to give me my makeover.

My expression must be the same when I approach the front door and see two black guys standing there with several suitcases and boxes in their hands. Both of them look quite young, late teens or early twenties maybe, and though they are dressed nicely in posh black suits and white shirts, their physiques are enough to fill me with fear...they resemble the Mafia and high society criminals I've heard so much about. I wonder if they have enough ammunition in those boxes to blow up the entire neighborhood.

"Give me some space you fools, you're blocking the entire passage."

The voice dragged me back to reality as I see an Afro-American girl, with another two bags in her hands, trying to get through the little space available between them. She appears to be about my height, but slimmer, with black glowing skin and black eyes. Her pleasing smile makes me feel safe. I realize the bags must be heavy, because she's having trouble carrying them, so I offer my help.

"Here," I say.

I take one of the bags and they follow me to the dining area.

"Hi, I'm Anna and this is my brother, Sean, and his partner, Remo," she introduces them.

I actually see Remo blush a little when Anna introduces him as his brother's partner. Now my previous feelings are completely gone.

"Nice to meet you and this is Meg, my daughter, and I'm..."

I'm cut short by Remo.

"Oh, we know who you are, Olivia. Tina can't stop talking about you," he adds with a cheeky grin on his face.

Now it's my turn to blush and Sean starts laughing, loudly. I wonder what she has told them about me.

"Hey, you two! Give her a break and get on with your job to set up the things, first," Anna comes to my rescue.

They look towards me, maybe not sure where to set up their things. I'm not sure what the setup is all about or how much space is required for it but the boxes they carry give me some idea. I'm not sure where to suggest but I don't need to because, before I can decide, Meg waves at them to follow her and they disappear into my bedroom.