Cotton Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If we were near the mall, which is at the center of the city, we could visit any one of many other restaurants but this one is more towards my home and I don't know if there are any good restaurants nearby. I think I better inform Tina, who is waiting outside. I hope she has some ideas.

"I'm sorry, they're mostly booked for the night and it will take, at least, two or three hours for them to arrange a table for us," I inform her.

"Hey, don't be sorry. It's not your fault. How could you have known they're booked already?" Tina replies.

"I thought we could easily get a seat and this one is also very close to my flat so, after the food, we could have easily gone to my flat so you could stay for the night," I say, letting her know about what I had really planned.

"You really want me to stay with you?" Tina asks, her voice is thick with emotions.

"Yes, there's no way I can allow you to take the long ride back to your flat, alone. Especially when you're drunk and it's this late!" I say.

I believe I see a hint of tears in her eyes. I know it's not the thought of sleeping with me that fills her heart but she's touched by the fact I care for her. I feel I need to change the topic.

"Do you have any suggestions? I don't know much about good restaurants. If you know of any, we can go there and try our luck," I say.

I see her smile so I guess she likes the idea very much.

"I know of a place and my friend works there. It's a bit costly but he can give us a fair price by using his staff discount," she replies.

I nod in acceptance. I think I have enough money in my wallet to pay for both of us and the cheque I won is more than enough for the rest of the month.

"Okay, I'm going to call him and book a table for us. In the meantime, you call the cab," she suggests.

I call the cab as Tina calls her friend to book the table and we wait for the cab to arrive.

"So, how long will it take to get there?" I ask.

"Thirty to forty minutes, max," she answers.

"Oh, my!" I say.

It's the drinks I had during the party. I had six, in total, and I was so into chatting that I totally forgot to use the washroom and now I need to pee! I could've used the washroom at the restaurant, as well, but I didn't feel comfortable to go back just to use the washroom. It's going to be tough for me to hold on for another forty minutes! Tina must have seen my restlessness and she guesses the reason, as well.

"I think this place is dark enough and there's no one on the road. You can go here, if you want to, as I keep an eye on the road," she says.

I feel the same, somehow. Maybe it's my bladder thinking instead of my mind and, without wasting any more time, I pull up my skirt, lower my panty and sit beside her. The liquid begins to flow and I close my eyes. I can't see anyone and I hope it'll help me hide from other's view as well. I don't want anyone to look at me in this shameful act. When I'm done, I open my eyes tentatively, looking to the right and then to the left. To my relief, no one seems to be approaching from either direction.

I stand up, pull up my panty and straighten my dress before I look at Tina. I don't understand why she looks completely amazed when she's the one who suggested this. I realize she was only trying to tease me and she can't believe I really did it. But I can't deny that I really like the surprised look on her face.

"Like what you see?" I ask.

She readily nods a few times, assuring me she likes it very much and I laugh at her eagerness as I enjoy the power I have over her.

"I can see how much you like, and how you're always finding new ways, to see me naked," I say.

"Yes, I love it and I'm not ashamed to say I'll never get tired of planning different ways to see you naked," she replies.

"Ya, lucky you! I'm not as good as you are at planning," I say.

"All you have to do is ask!" she replies.

"What? You'd pull your panty down and flash me, again, like the other night?" I play along.

"No, you're wrong," Tina replies.

My heart sinks, as I was hoping she'd say yes or do something similar to the other night, but not for long as I see her start lifting her skirt.

"I don't have to pull down my panty tonight...because I'm not wearing any," she adds.

My eyes become big as I see her completely bald pussy, again. It's not like the other night when I only got a glimpse of it. Today, she's displaying it to me, letting me have a good look, and the view is mesmerizing! I could look at it for eternity but she eventually lowers her dress. I'm still in a daze when she reaches for my hand, pulls me towards the cab and into it.

CHAPTER 45

I'm still in shock and my expression must be very funny because she can't stop laughing. With time, when I get my composure back, I blush. Ashamed for gawking at her pussy, I try to look outside but all I can think about is the view of her bald pussy!

Tina's sitting only inches away from me and when she sat down, her short dress slid up quite a little. It's now barely covering her crotch and knowing she isn't wearing a panty doesn't help me at all. All I want is to pull her skirt up and devour her beauty, again. I try my best but I can't help looking at her, often, and I thank God I didn't know this at the beginning of the evening because when I kissed her on the dance floor, I may have done more indecent things.

I control my urges, knowing the backseat of a cab isn't a proper place to fulfill my desires. Tina's busy giving the driver directions, often, but I get so distracted that I have no Idea where we are when the cab finally comes to a halt.

A hunk of a man comes running and opens the cab door for me with a smile on his face. I get out and Tina comes around and introduces us.

"This is Mark, my friend and Mark, this is Olivia," she says.

I offer my hand and he takes it for a firm shake.

"It's nice to meet you, Mark. You can call me Oli," I say.

"The pleasure is all mine and I'm happy you chose to come here over all of the other places. I'll do my level best not to disappoint you," he says as he lets my hand go, turns and starts walking towards a small gate.

Now I'm more than amazed. Tina told me it's costly and, the way Mark is dressed, it looks quite classy but there's no board or sign over the entrance, which usually displays an establishment's name.

As we enter, I understand the reason. It's not the entrance to the restaurant, it's a passage which must be leading to it. The passage is long but not very wide and it leads to some stairs. Mark opens a small door on the first floor and waits for us to get inside.

I can see the light coming out and the interior looks nice but, to my surprise, there are no signs or boards above this door, either. Hesitantly, I enter the door with Tina and Mark following me. It doesn't take more than a few seconds for me to recognize where I am.

I look at Tina and find her smiling from ear to ear. I think she did a great job surprising me by using a separate way and actually getting me in through a second entrance, avoiding the main, as I find myself standing in the 'Lover's Den' of the Graham's.

The Graham's is the oldest and most reputed hotel in the city and it has a great restaurant, according to its standard. The restaurant has two floors. The ground floor is for general dining, such as families and boarders. It also has a big stage where live music is played throughout the evening. The first floor is specifically built for couples who come here for a romantic evening, especially on dates.

"This way my ladies," Mark says.

He leads us towards an enclosed booth, opens the door and indicates to us to go in and take our seat.

"Make yourselves comfortable and I'll be back in a few minutes. You can decide what to order by then and here is the buzzer. If you need anything, just let me know," he says, pointing towards the small switch and then leaves, closing the door on his way out.

Once seated, I understand why they call it the 'Lover's Den'. The floors are built in a duplex style, there's a big, round open space in the middle, just above the stage, and all of the booths are built around it so anyone sitting in one of these booths can actually enjoy the live show, if they want to. If not, they can simply close the window and have full privacy of their own.

The food is great and so is the collection of wines. The service is amazing and the atmosphere is perfect for a romantic evening. The room is dimly lit in a purple glow and the two candles on the table illuminate the room only enough to see. The air has a nice aroma but I'm not sure what scent it is however, it's nice. I think it must be the scent of love.

This is the reason why this place is an ultimate choice for guys who want to flaunt a bit of money and show off their class. I've heard about it from my friends but wasn't lucky enough to come here, previously.

I dated only two or three guys in high school but we were underage then. When I became engaged to Peter, during my college days, we didn't have time to visit and the situation was also not very likely.

I open the window and look down on the stage where a band is playing live jazz. Though I've never been to 'Lover's Den', I've been to Graham's many times. The owner of this place used to be our very good neighbor and whenever we visited, they had the best seats, near the stage, booked for us. My mom loves live performances and once I look at the tables where we used to sit, the memories start to come rushing back and I get completely lost in them.

CHAPTER 46

"You want something else?" Tina's voice brings me back to reality.

I turn my head to find Mark standing there with a pen and a small notebook. He must be taking the orders. I'm not sure what Tina has ordered but I'm ok with whatever she has and I shake my head, letting them know it's fine with me, and Mark disappears, once again, with the orders.

"Penny for your thoughts," she says.

"Only some old memories," I reply, hoping she doesn't push.

I'm not sure how much to tell or how to tell her about it. I'm not too fond of recalling my past and I don't want her to be sympathetic of me. I'm not ready to share it, yet. She didn't push.

"You've been acting different tonight. First, you kiss me on the dance floor and then you look totally lost during the cab ride and lost, once again, now. If you aren't ok with this place, or me or something, you can say so. We can always cancel the order and go back if you're not feeling ok to sit with me over here?" she asks.

This isn't good. I think it's my strange behavior that must have hurt her. She must be thinking I'm not happy to be here with her. I'm not sure how to let her know how happy I am to be with her. I should let my past go and concentrate on this moment.

I look into her eyes, there's a hint of pain, a sadness that I want to make go away. I lean towards her and she closes her eyes in anticipation. I lower my head and my lips touch hers so tenderly, it feels like feathers. The kiss starts slow and soft, soothing the pain, but soon I feel her tongue on my lips, probing, and that adds enough gasoline to the fire!

Gripping her by the waist, I push her to the corner of the sofa and press myself firmly against her, open my mouth to take her tongue inside and start sucking on it and I feel her hands sweep into my hair as she melts into the kiss. Tina opens her mouth for my tongue to intrude and I explore every corner of her mouth with all of my hunger.

She moans into my mouth as my hands start to roam all over her body and then she gasps when my right hand cups her pussy for the first time. The way I pushed her to the corner of the sofa must have hiked her skirt more than enough and, once my hand finds the opening between her legs, there's no way I can let it go.

I feel her shivering with pleasure as she opens her legs a little more, giving me enough access to her most intimate spot, and begs for more. I give her what she needs, separating her folds, my finger finds the entrance of her love hole and I jam one finger into her. Tina starts squirming as my finger starts to move in and out.

Soon, I add another finger and she bites on my lower lip, trying to keep herself quiet, but the ecstasy is too much for me to feel any pain. I continue thrusting my fingers into her pussy while I suck her lips. Her pussy is flowing freely as she starts to tense. I know she's about to cum so I push my thumb onto her clit and give it a little rub.

That must be too much for her to take and she cums, flooding my fingers and coating my hand with her love juices. Tina screams into my mouth and continues shuddering as wave after wave of her orgasm hits her. I hold her until she calms down. Ending the everlasting kiss, I look into her eyes. She looks so radiant, in her post orgasmic bliss, that I feel a sharp pain in my heart.

All of a sudden, she jumps up, straightens her dress and starts walking towards the door. Now I feel more nervous than ever! I don't know what to do or what to say to stop her. How could I do that to her? I don't know what came over me as I kissed and fingered her forcefully in a room of a restaurant. I don't think she'll ever forgive me for that. Shit! I think I lost her on our first date!

I'm on the verge of crying when Tina opens the door. Mark standing outside with a cheeky smile on his face and a trolley full of dishes that must be the orders that Tina placed, earlier. Tina waves him in with a smile and I feel as though a big weight has been lifted from my chest. I realize I must have been so consumed in the moment that I didn't hear Mark knocking on the door and Tina had to open it for him to come in. He starts to remove the lids and starts placing the dishes on the table to serve and then he speaks.

"I think Oli really likes the atmosphere! The washroom is on the left, by the way, if you want to straighten up your looks before the meal. There's lipstick smeared everywhere!" he teases.

Must be the kiss. I can't see my face but I can imagine it. I feel so ashamed that I blush deeply and try to hide my face behind my palms. But, once my right hand comes close enough to my face, I lose it completely, again.

My fingers and palm are still coated with her love juice and they're close enough to my nose to smell the aroma. I hold my hand as I deeply inhale through my nose and open my mouth as I stick my tongue out to lick my fingertips a few times before taking them completely into my mouth.

Closing my eyes, I suck on my fingers, trying to savor the taste, then I hungrily lick my entire palm and try to savor every single drop. When I'm satisfied, I open my eyes and look at my hand, confirming I didn't miss anything.

Then, I look up and see Mark standing there. His eyes are huge and his jaw may touch the ground, soon. He looks awestruck. I look at Tina, who has almost the same expression on her face, but soon she turns her face and hides it into the corner of the sofa when Mark starts laughing, loudly.

I blush deeply and turn my face to look outside and onto the stage. I can't concentrate on whatever is happening but I can't look inside, either, as I feel so embarrassed. I don't know why but I can't resist Tina. I continue looking outside for several minutes until Mark is done with serving the food.

"Relax ladies. I'm leaving so you can have your privacy back. If you need anything, please call me," he teases one last time before he leaves, closing the door on his way out.

I turn to Tina, she looks at me and starts giggling and I soon join her. After a long session of laughing, I finally look at the food that's been served. I'm not sure but, somehow, they managed to serve all of my favorite dishes without even asking me. I look at Tina, with amazement, and she has a cheeky smile on her face. I know there's no way Tina could guess the dishes all by herself.

"You ordered this?" I ask, still amazed.

"No. I told Mark to bring something you may like and he assured me that he knew what you love the most," Tina replies.

Now I'm more confused. Mark is too young to know me from the past so there's no way he could know what I love the most. The restaurant might have some of the old waiters still working here but is it possible for any of them to recognize me after so many years? And, if they do, I still doubt they remember all of my favorite foods. I need to ask Mark, I guess.

Maybe I'll press the buzzer and call him but I don't have to because I hear the knock on the door once again and Tina calls out

"Come in."

I'm not surprised to see Mark entering the room, once again, but it's the wine bottle in his hand that surprises me, big time! I gasp as I see the name. This single bottle costs more than my entire month's salary. There is no way I can afford such a costly wine and I look at Tina.

"Did you order this, too?" I ask.

She looks furiously at Mark. I guess she knows it's more than I can afford. Mark continues smiling as he opens the bottle and starts filling the glasses. Tina turns to me but she's lost for words. She opens her mouth to say something but Mark speaks before her.

"Neither of you ordered this. It's a complimentary drink from..."

By this time, I'm really curious because I don't think I know many people who can afford such a costly wine so when Mark looks back towards the corridor, I follow his gaze and freeze on the spot as I see the person walking towards us.