Cotton Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to have some coffee?" I ask, hoping she'll say yes so I have some time to compose myself.

"Thanks, but we should get on with the makeover," Anna replies.

I'm not sure what she wants me to do as she opens her bag and takes out two bottles.

"Where's the bathroom?" she asks.

I know she can see where the bathroom is, she only asks to let me know she wants me to go in there. She starts the water running and starts searching for towels. There's one but she needs, at least, two.

I rush to my room to get a towel and find Remo sitting beside Meg. I wait to see what this big guy is really up to and, to my surprise, find him playing with Meg. Sean is busy setting up a portable desk in front of the big mirror they must have set up already but he keeps on stealing glances, every now and then, and he also looks amazed by the view of that big guy playing with dolls! I think it must be Meg who pulled him into play. As soon as I enter the room, Remo nearly jumps up. I think he must be embarrassed.

"Hey, it's okay. I know Meg won't let you do anything until you play with her for a while," I say.

"No, no. It's not her fault," Remo answers instantly.

Maybe he's afraid I'll scold Meg for disturbing them and it makes me wonder more and he must have seen that on my face. Remo hesitates a little, I'd never thought a big guy like him would hesitate before saying anything, but he finally speaks.

"I have a little sister and, whenever I was home, she always used to pull me into playing dolls with her. Today, when I saw Meg playing, I couldn't resist myself."

I can hear the pain in his voice and I feel pity for the big guy. I can guess there is something wrong but I don't know him well enough to ask about it if he's not telling it by himself.

"Hey, you can come down and play with Meg if you want to. I know she won't mind having a big brother, like you, who plays dolls with her," I reply with a smile.

His eyes light up and he smiles back at me. I can guess how much he misses his little sister but I don't have much time so I pick up the towel and rush back to the bathroom where Anna is waiting for me.

CHAPTER 38

When we come out of the bathroom, after the shampoo and conditioning, I see mom making coffee and talking with Sean, who's sitting on a chair, and Remo is still busy playing with Meg on the couch.

Anna leads me directly to my room and closes the door. Now it's hard for me to recognize my own room! There's a big, full length mirror on a wall and, next to it, there's a desk with a half mirror, a portable chair and a light stand. There's also a big machine that, I assume, is a hairdryer, an item that appears to be a small refrigerator and, most of all, hundreds of boxes and bottles of every size and shape. I have no clue as to what they contain but they look very costly, for sure.

I've never been fond of makeup but I've visited some good beauty parlors that didn't have a variety this large.

"I'm sorry I don't have the complete setup with me, now, but I hope we can manage," Anna says.

I'm not sure if she's joking or not. What she has is much more than the beauty parlor in our mall, where I usually go for haircuts. I wonder what the complete setup would look like!

Anna is really fast as she starts with the haircut. When she opens the box of so many scissors of every shape and size, I wonder if she's here for my makeup only or if someone informed her that she has to work with hundreds of sheep! I don't know if she uses all of them but she mustn't carry them until she needs them, I'd guess.

She puts a coat of facial cream on my face and gives me a pedicure and a manicure. I've never had much hair on my body, and I've shaved my legs already, keeping the dress slit in mind, so waxing isn't completely necessary. She uses some kind of gel, instead, to make my legs look a little tanned yet glowing.

She chooses a dark shade of green for my nails, then ties my hair in a nice bun before finally starting with my face. I don't know what she's using because she tells me to close my eyes until she finishes. Maybe she wants to surprise me? I have no idea about makeup so I do what she tells me and when she finally finishes, she asks me to have a look.

I look at the mirror and I can hardly believe it's my own reflection smiling back at me. It's that damn beautiful. I look at Anna, still wondering how she can make such changes in me and she has a satisfactory smile on her lips. Now I have no doubt she's a damn good makeup artist as Tina had told me.

"Why don't you open your own beauty parlor? You're damn good at this! I don't know how you can make me look so beautiful," I say.

"That's my job. The beauty is already in you, I only highlight it. I'm happy you like my work and it's a real pleasure for me to do the makeup for you. It's not everyday that I get a chance to work with someone as beautiful as you," she answers.

I blush because I've never been comfortable with compliments.

"It's due to your makeover skills. You make me look beautiful and I don't have enough words to thank you for that," I say.

"You're wrong, Olivia. I'm only a makeup artist, not God. I can only highlight the beauty but I can't make you beautiful and let me tell you, the moment I saw you, today, I knew why Tina is so head over heals for you. She's really lucky!" Anna replies.

I can't believe she said Tina is lucky to have me but that also reminds me about Tina.

"So, are you going to do Tina's makeup as well?" I ask.

"I already have. I couldn't miss the opportunity to do my best friend's makeup for her first date!" Anna replies.

I'm confused. I don't know if she means our first date or Tina's first date, ever. I believe a girl like Tina has been on dates with someone and Anna must have noticed it.

"I know it's hard to believe but this is actually her first date. I've known her since high school and I can tell you that she has never been in any relationship. She's never been attracted to anyone, except you, and that's how I came to know she's into girls," she adds.

Tina previously told me she had never been attracted to girls before so it's not surprising that she's never been in a relationship with a girl. The way she approaches me is quite bold but I also think there's also no reason for Anna to lie to me.

"I know you must be wondering why I'm telling you all of this. The reason is, although she may look very confident at what she's doing, she may act crazy sometimes or make some mistakes. I want you to know this relationship, her own sexuality and everything is all new to her. There will be situations when not everything is right and that's when you'll need to stay by her side, guide her and talk it out but never walk away from her because, if you leave her, I doubt she'll ever find enough courage to fall in love again. You can call me her friend, solicitor or grandma...whatever you want...but if you break her heart, I'll break that beautiful nose of yours!" says Anna.

Now I know how guys must have feel when they talk to a girl's father and seek permission to take his daughter on a date!

Anna sounds calm, but serious, about her statement and I know the threat is not a joke but I actually don't care, much. I have no intention of breaking Tina's heart and I know how crazy she can be at times but I'd never change that for the world. But I like Anna, she really cares for Tina and I give her a hug.

"Now, I have to be extra careful. I don't want a broken nose," I answer jokingly.

"Yes, and you can't hide it by putting on extra makeup, either," she answers and we start giggling.

"I really appreciate you telling me these things and I can feel how much you care for her. She's really lucky to have a friend like you," I say.

"Thanks, but she'll never accept that. Now you're also a friend of mine and whenever you need any help or any tips regarding makeup, feel free to call me. It'll be my pleasure to help you. I'd really like to stay until Tina arrives, and see how she reacts when she sees you, but I have to leave because I have another appointment at seven," Anna says, checking her watch.

She doesn't have a card so I save her mobile number in my phone. I also take a picture of both of us and save it in 'contact details' and then I ask her about the charges.

"I really appreciate the help and I know we're friends but I want to pay you for your services. How much do I owe you?" I ask with a smile.

"Wait," Anna says and she starts to calculate something.

I feel a little nervous and my smile starts to fade. I know the products she used are costly plus this was a home visit! I had recently received my salary, so I can pay her, but I hope she doesn't charge me more than I expect.

"Twenty and a cup of coffee," she answers, at last.

I look at her in disbelief as this is far cheaper than I expected. If I'd gone to a beauty parlor, they would've charged me much more.

"We're friends, so you can't offer me money for helping you and I wish I could do it for free but Tina told me you have such a big ego that you'd never accept that. So, I have decided to take the cab fare and I'm not spending any money on you except my time," Anna adds.

I have a big ego! How dare Tina say that to her friends! But I'm more concerned about what to say to Anna. Now she offers me her friendship and if I insist on paying extra, she might feel offended. So I take a twenty out of my purse and hand it to her.

"Okay, I'm not going to stop you, this time, but the next time you're here, make sure you don't have an appointment because my mom will never let you go without having dinner with us," I say.

"So, do you want me to help you with the dress?" Anna asks.

"No, you're already late and I can do it myself, thanks," I answer.

I would love to have some help but I have already decided against wearing the bra and I don't think I can be topless in front of her.

Finally, when we step outside, Meg is lthe first one to notice and her eyes go big as she looks completely amazed and I blush. Mom looks quite happy and satisfied and so does Sean. It's only Remo who speaks.

"Damn! Why is Tina so lucky?"

I blush deeper but Anna comes to my rescue, once again, by sending the boys to pack up the supplies before they tease me more.

Mom already has some coffee for us, she thanks Anna for her help and we chat for a while until the boys are done. When they leave, Meg gives Remo a big hug and I think I can see a hint of tears in his eyes.

CHAPTER 39

"I feel pity for him," I say after they leave.

"Yes, he misses Kate. His family is too conservative, thus they disowned him once they came to know about Sean," mom replies.

So, his sister's name is Kate. I think it's a nice name. I know mom isn't as shy as me, she can ask about anything. I must be very lucky that my family isn't like his and supports me. We decide to leave at seven thirty but I know Tina may show up much earlier and I don't want to dress in front of her, especially today, so I need to hurry and get ready, first.

It's seven twenty-five and I'm pacing through my dining room. I know it's still five minutes prior to the fixed time but I expected her to visit early, as usual, especially when I know she had her makeup done before I did. I could call but I don't want to disturb her while she's driving.

I don't have to wait much longer as the doorbell rings and I rush to the door, open it and freeze. I know she's gorgeous and has a great body but the one phrase that comes to my mind is, 'fucking hot'! She's dressed completely in red. Her little short dress is short enough to show more than half of her thighs and there's a slit on one side. It's a wonder how her off the shoulder, tunic type dress held her ample breasts from spilling out and she's wearing four inch 'fuck me' red heels to complete the look.

She looks quite satisfied with what she sees but I'm more shocked and can't stop myself from ogling the naked flesh on display. I'm not sure how long we keep staring at each other but we finally get interrupted by a low, giggling sound. As I look down, I find Meg standing between us, with her hands over her mouth, trying not to laugh out loud. I blush and I think I notice Tina blushing, also.

I try to quickly move away from the door in order to provide Tina enough space to come in but bump into mom. I didn't notice her standing behind me. She must have been watching us and she starts laughing, loudly. I'm really ashamed and before I can think of a good excuse, mom nearly pushes me out of the door.

"Neither of you are welcome to stay any longer as I'm not sure what you'll do next. I have a kid in my home and I think she has already seen enough!" she says while giggling and then looks at Tina.

"I know you'll take care of my daughter but I want you to know I won't be upset if you come back late or don't show up at all! I want you to have fun and enjoy this night to the fullest because, once this evening is gone, you can't relive it. You can only remember it," she finishes.

Now everyone is getting emotional. Tina gives mom a big hug and I join them.

"Now go. Shoo! You're going to be late and don't come back too early!"

Mom and Meg wave goodbye to us and we start walking, which soon turns into running, hand in hand, towards Tina's car. We can't stop giggling at the shameful incident. I'm happy and I know this is only the start of a great evening.

Tina parks her car a block away from the mall. I think the parking lot probably has enough space but it's already eight and, if everyone has a ride of their own, it must be hard to find a spot. I also think Tina doesn't want to drive her car to the mall, although I love it very much, there's no denying the car is very old so we walk the distance.

As soon as I enter the mall, I become tense, once again. There are, at least, two hundred people. I know most of them by face and they might recognize me as well. I have Tina with me as my date, or to be precise, as my partner and I'm not sure how they're going to react to us. I feel Tina squeezing my palm as I look at her and she smiles at me. She must have felt that I'm panicking and it's the only assurance I need. Everything will be fine, it says without being vocal, and I smile back at her.

CHAPTER 40

I start searching for my colleagues, especially Angie, and before I can find them, they actually find us. Angie waves us over to join her at the table that is reserved for us. There are a few empty chairs available because neither Stephanie nor Laurence have shown up yet. I take the seat next to Angie and Tina sits on the seat beside me.

"Whoa! Damn, Oli! You look like a hot princess and that goes for your partner, as well," Beth says.

I'm more than surprised to hear such things from Beth who, usually, keeps quiet. Must be the effect of the party and I believe she's enjoying the evening.

"Thanks, Beth, you also look great. Mrs. Thompson has her own aura to illuminate the place and we all know no one can beat Angie for the Miss La Plaza, tonight," I comment.

"Thanks, honey. I know you like me but I'm really happy for you, tonight. You look like you did when you started working for me and before you faded away. We must thank Tina for helping us get our princess back after so many days," Mrs. Thompson replies.

As soon as she stops, Beth starts babbling.

"She doesn't look like the princess she used to be. I still..."

I hurriedly cut her off in the middle of her statement.

"That was eight years ago! Things have changed since then and, besides, we're here to enjoy the evening so no more recalling the past."

I'm not comfortable discussing my past and I look at Tina. I hope she doesn't ask me what that was all about because I don't want to lie to her. I have to tell her, someday, but I'm not ready to discuss the painful truth with her. Angie breaks the awkwardness.

"Tina, are you giving Oli some of your special proteins or something? She's absolutely glowing tonight!" she asks playfully.

"She's a tailor, Angie. How can she prescribe pro..." I start answering.

I stop in the middle of my statement when I actually understand what she means by 'your special protein' and I blush deeply as everyone starts laughing.

I know Tina is not as shy as me and there's no way she's going to pass it up without an answer, particularly when the question is addressed to her.

"Then it must be me who is supposed to glow more because yesterday..."

I have to put my hand over her mouth to stop her from babbling more as I look at her with complete shock. I can't believe she was going to tell them about yesterday's incident but the damage is done already.

"Is it real yummy?" Angie asks.

All of my blood must have risen to my face and I feel as if I need to dig a hole and hide in it. There's no way I can look at anyone sitting around me.

"Stop teasing her, you two," Mrs. Thompson says firmly.

"Don't be shy. Look at me, honey."

I look up and find her smiling at me

"I know you're not like these girls and there's nothing bad about being a little shy or showing respect for your seniors. Look at Beth, she must be twenty years older than you, and I must be old enough to be your grandmother, but we're all friends, tonight. So I prefer you call me Merry. At work, I'll be the same old Mrs. Thompson but, tonight, you're not my employee and I'm not your boss. We're all here to enjoy the evening and I don't want our age or position to be an obstacle between our friendship," she finishes with a smile.

I can tell she really means what she said and I nod.

"That means I can ask for the details about yesterday's incident?" Angie asks.

"No, I think it's too gross!" Beth replies for me and everyone starts laughing, again.

"I need another drink. Who's going to get it this time?" Merry asks.

"I think it's my turn to go. So what do you two prefer?" Angie asks, looking towards us.

I'm not sure because I've never had anything except wine but I don't want to make a fool of myself.

"So what are you guys drinking?" I ask.

"Just cocktails," Beth answers.

The way she said 'just' gives me some hope that it must not be very strong and if Beth or Mrs. Thompson can manage it, then so can I.

"Ok. A cocktail for me too. Tina?" I ask Tina.

"Same for me," she answers.

Without wasting any more time, Angie starts towards the temporary bar which is set up for the party.

CHAPTER 41

We start chatting again and everyone starts to tell about funny incidents which happened during their lives and we laugh a lot. When Angie comes back, she looks completely overjoyed.

"You should hear what the guys are saying at the bar!" she announces as soon as she takes her seat.

The bar area is full of guys, mostly single, and they can be very innovative, in different kinds of ways, when they're drunk. I hope they aren't saying anything too rude about us but I keep my mouth shut. I know Angie will tell it all by herself.

"They're saying there's no doubt the crown of Miss La Plaza is going to table number eight and some guys are saying they didn't know there are so many hot girls working in the grocery shop. There's no doubt that our table is the center of attraction, tonight," she adds.

It's kind of a relief for me! At least they're not saying anything rude. I look around and find quite a few guys looking towards us. Yes, I believe she's right. Angie is beautiful and Tina is looking so hot tonight! Guys will definitely look at them but I also feel a little jealous because they're looking at Tina. We chat and laugh for a while over the drinks until Angie decides to go for a dance.