Cotton Eye Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

I peeled off her bottoms. She lifted her bottom to help me, but kept her eyes closed.

"You know what to do."

I pressed my face against her sex and began to kiss and lick it.

"That's more like it."

It was a weird, but very erotic moment. We weren't connecting as husband and wife, but as Mistress and servant or owner and pet.

She thanked me afterwards and told me, "I needed that after the stressful week I've had."

She looked down and saw my erection.

"Go on."

"Go on?"

"Yes, masturbate for me. I want to watch you wank."

I did.

As I approached orgasm she told me to direct it on her foot.

Afterwards, she had me lick her foot clean.

"That was hot."

I agreed, but it was also weird.

"Go get me a glass of iced tea."

I did as she requested.

"Thanks. Why don't you join me? Sit here."

She pointed to the floor beside her.

It was carpeted, but it wasn't a chair. I didn't have a stitch of clothing on.

"Please."

I sat down.

"This is so nice."

"What is?"

"Having you right beside me. I like seeing you walk about with no clothes on. You have a very nice body."

"It feels a bit weird to me. Why not the two of us on the couch?"

"Shhh, just indulge your wife."

She reached out from time to time and ran her fingers through my hair. We both got into the show we were watching. It felt almost normal.

She yawned and suggested we go upstairs. We got ready for bed. She asked me to not wear pajamas.

She wanted to cuddle, then asked me if I was up for intercourse as shenfelt like being penetrated. She did ask me to go down on her a bit, to get her wet, but not to lick her too long.

I did before getting on top of her. I entered her. She said, "Go slow. I want it too last."

We kissed a bit as I barely moved in and out of her. She reminded me she had breasts. I took the hint and lifted up her nightgown. I sucked each one as we fucked. She slipped her hand between us and began rubbing her clitoris. As she tensed her legs I had to concentrate on not being expelled. She knew her legs were exceptionally strong. It was a battle we had fought before. I used my knees to keep her legs apart. My strokes were faster. She orgasmed. Her vagina dilated open swallowing my manhood. It was at that moment I pounded away. She drew her knees up. I climaxed.

She declared afterwards that was one of our top ten fucks.

"It might have been the best."

I agreed it had been good, a slow buildup to a vigorous finish.

We both got out of bed. She to pee and expel my cum and me to wash my genitals. She thought it cute how I always washed myself after intercourse.

"No pajamas," she quipped.

Back in bed she snuggled up to me.

"Do I look like a woman about to leave her husband?"

I told her she didn't, I started to explain why I felt the way I had earlier.

"Mrs.Mayweather said it's to be expected. Husbands feel like they are being graded and coming up short, You're doing fine Tobias. I'm very happy with you."

"I feel relieved. I just felt like if you could fire him you could do the same to me.I know I feel like I let you down."

"How? By indulging me?"

"No, my job and my..."

"I am happy you are doing what you love. As for your penis, you have a very talented tongue. Look at the magic we made tonight with your penis and my fingers."

"True."

She kissed me before issuing me a warning to not be so self critical or she'd give me something to worry about.

Paula and I maintained an active lifestyle even though we had different interests. After we moved to our town we tried out several gyms. We found all of them too commercial. Someone referred us to a gym for serious lifters. We checked it out and fell in love with the place.

Paula thrived on competition. The gym was in an industrial section of town in a former warehouse. Fees were low. Most of the members competed in powerlifting. I found the intense competition a bit off putting, but she loved it. Very few women at the time competed. For several years she was the club's only woman competitor. I also lifted there and we often worked out in groups. I would accompany her and the team to meets to cheer her and the rest of the team on.

During the week there was no drinking at the gym. It wasn't a rule, but it just didn't happen. Saturdays was a different story. The gym was crowded forcing everyone to work out in groups. Egged on by other lifters people pushed themselves a lot harder. We finished our Saturday workout early afternoon. I tended to a scrape on Paula's shin incurred during deadlifting. She had hit a personal record. I had torn a callous on my hand and had to trim it off. We were going to need a few days of recovery.

It was hot. The gym wasn't air conditioned. We grabbed a couple of beers. Someone went for a food run. We ate and drank for several hours. I felt pretty buzzed so I knew Paula was really buzzed. There was a half dozen of us left by late afternoon.

Several of the men, to include me, had taken off our shirts. Paula commented on how it wasn't fair. One of the men said she could take her shirt off. She looked at me, shrugged her shoulders, and took off her T-shirt. She had on a bra that wasn't really a sports bra, but which did offer more support for her C cup breasts than her normal bras.

The guys liked what they saw, but with me there said nothing. We sat around and kept drinking. Paula went to the bathroom. Several of the guys told me she had a great rack. One even said he'd like to tap her. They forgot or didn't care I was her husband. I wasn't upset thinking it was beer talk. In fact, I was a bit proud.

Paula came back and a few minutes later I needed to go. I needed to take a crap so I availed myself of one of the stalls. I finished and went back to join the group. The lechers had taken advantage of my absence and of Paula's drunken state. They had convinced her without too much effort to shuck the bra.

Two of the men were actually fondling her breasts. Paula just sat in the chair. The third pulled down his shorts and stuck his rather big erection in front of Paula's face. I watched in amazement as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head. I decided I had seen enough and broke up the orgy before it got started. I kept it light hearted telling them it was time to go home to their wives and for me to take my wife home.

The men backed off even though they didn't look too happy. I put Paula's shirt back on her. I shouldn't have been driving. She accused me of being no fun. I told her I was plenty of fun. I got her home and in bed. The next day she asked what happened. I told her she drank too much. She didn't think she had. I counted up the number of beers she had. It was a large number, especially for someone who rarely drank.

I asked her what she remembered. Bits and pieces of the afternoon came back. She remembered both of us hitting PRs, me bandaging her shin, and tearing the callous on my hand. She remembered eating barbecue. Being hot, taking off her T-shirt. The guys hooting, then taking off her bra. I asked her if she took it off or did one of the men. She thought about it for a moment then decided she had taken it off.

"They were cheering."

"They are horn dogs Paula."

"I remember looking for you, but you were gone. Two of them asked if they could touch them. I think one of them sucked my tit."

"I was in the bathroom when that happened. Speaking of sucking, do you remember what you did with your mouth?"

Her face turned crimson, "oh my God. I had it in my mouth. It was big, wasn't it? I'm so sorry Toby."

The realization of it all hit her. She thanked me for stopping things before they got out of hand. She was upset because they were married and she thought they were her buddies.

"It was a hot day and everyone had too much to drink. They are your buddies, but also opportunists. You are a good looking woman Paula."

She said, "Alcohol is no excuse, I should tell their wives."

"No, shouldn't, Half the wives wouldn't believe you and the other half would think you seduced them. Besides, we both really like The House Of Iron."

She mulled over my advice before grudgingly accepting it.

She also remembered more about the afternoon and the evening.

"Did you eat me?"

I confessed I had.

"So you took advantage of me?"

"I wouldn't describe it that way. I took advantage of the opportunity."

She smiled, "I remember it felt really good. You commented about how I soaked the sheets."

"Yes you did. You were very aroused already."

"I don't remember we having intercourse. How come when I was clearly so available?"

I noted the sarcasm in her voice. I decided to be honest.

"I was pretty aroused too by what I was doing, I came in my shorts."

She thought it was cute and worth teasing me over, "you haven't done that in years."

"Well, I did."

Paula and I had no trouble resuming our respective roles we'd had since her feedback session with Mrs. Mayweather. I made our breakfasts, served hers first, asked permission to join her at the table, and cleaned up afterwards. Later I did the wash before doing the yard. She nursed her hangover by rehydrating and sleeping.

I was pretty dirty by the end of the afternoon. She was awake and suggested we take a bath together. We had an oversized tub. I ran the water. We both got into the tub. She had me soap her down, commented on how sexy it made her feel to have me wash her. I told her I enjoyed it also. She then washed me.

I wasn't a particularly hairy guy, but she commented as she washed my genitals I'd look bigger if I trimmed down there. I told her I would look like a pre adolescent. She said she would like it and I might get more blow jobs if I did. I told her I'd give it a try. I exited the tub with a penis looking like it belonged to someone who hadn't reached puberty. As for her pubic hair, she had me trim it just so no stray hairs were visible when she wore a swim suit. She and I both liked her black thatch.

I did receive a blow job for my efforts, but I was the one who did the swallowing as she returned it to me in a long French kiss.

She even took me to dinner afterwards, but only if I pretended to be her date and she did the ordering, it was a strange request, but I figured it had to do with Mrs. Mayweather and being more assertive. She had no trouble telling our young waiter to refer all his questions to her.

To keep it simple she said, "Just pretend I'm the guy."

He did and he earned a nice tip.

My reward was to lick her when we got back home.

I thought she might want intercourse, but she instead wanted to watch me masturbate.

She said it did look bigger with no surrounding pubic hair. I was on my back in bed, the covers off of us and jacked off. I didn't climax a lot, but it was enough to where I needed a few tissues to mop up.

She had another idea. She scooped up my cum with her fingers and told me to open wide. I licked them clean.

She even rewarded me with a kiss and said if she wasn't so tired she'd have me eat her again because what I had done had made her really wet.

"Because it was sexy?"

"Partly, but because you didn't question me. You just obeyed. That's what Mrs. Mayweather Says should be my goal. It's working with you."

"But is it working with your male subordinates? I'm pretty easy to bend the way you want me to, but what about employees who resent taking orders from someone younger and a woman?"

"I'll know soon enough. I have an older employee, very gruff and very set in his ways, He's resistant to change, but he needs to change or I'm going to have to send him to HR."

"Good luck," I told her.

She avoided the House of Iron for a few days, but I convinced her to go with me. We didn't run into the four men from the previous Saturday, but I knew we'd see Rick, Tim, Mark, and Bo on Saturday. She relaxed as we went through our workout. It was more for her benefit than mine as she had a meet coming up.

The metal folding chairs were out of sight, but I just kept flashing back to the previous Saturday. It was scary, but erotic. Seeing her lips wrapped around the head of Rick's hog while Bo and Tim each had a handful of titty had been quite the sight. Mark was encouraging the other three. The other three were pretty sheepish when I stopped their assault of my wife, but Mark seemed a bit defiant. He didn't try and stop me, but he was clearly not pleased.

As it turned out, Paula was also having flashbacks. No sooner had we gotten home than we were naked and fucking. She told me to not hold back which for someone with stamina issues means I reached my happy ending in under a minute. I planted my face between her legs immediately afterwards and gave her a rather aggressive licking, adding my fingers to the mix.

Afterwards we both said the same thing, "That was hot."

Only she added, "Jinx."

It was a kids game, but one we played. I stayed quiet waiting for permission to speak.

She had a lot to say and shared with me why she had been so worked up. I nodded my head in agreement. She then told me about the gruff old bear of a man she had to deal with, Turned out he was a pussycat. She had read him completely wrong. He even admitted he preferred taking orders from women as long as they were assertive and not wishy washy. She assured him she could be very assertive and rarely changed her mind.

She allowed me to talk. I congratulated her and told her it looked like our experiment was coming to an end. I then left the decision up to her by saying, "Unless you think you need more time or I need more work."

She said I was doing very well, but, "You could always use some improvement. I have some things I'd like to try in our marriage and see if they transfer to the workplace."

I suspected her ideas didn't have a damn thing to do with work, but I had grown rather fond of our new roles.

Saturday came. We headed to the gym. Rick, Mark, Bo, and Tim worked out as a group while Paula and I worked out with another married couple. They nodded hello. Paula ignored them, but I nodded back.

The couple we were working out with finished so it was just Paula and I. We were taking turns squatting, I wrapped her knees then spotted her through the descent and ascent. Rick came by and offered to work with her. She looked at me. I said it was okay. He was a very experienced lifter. I walked away to deadlift.

Mark walked up and offered some advice to improve my pull. He acted as if nothing had happened. We talked lifting as I worked out. I lifted more than I had in a while. It was damn hot and I was thirsty. I walked to get a water. The House Of Iron didn't have water fountains or sell bottles of water, but they had igloos and snow cone cups. I took a few drinks. Mark said my form looked really strong.

Out of earshot he looked me in the eye and said, "That was fucking amazing. I can't believe you stopped us. i wished we had locked you in the bathroom."

I told him, "Yes, it was. Surprised the hell out of me. I had to stop you. She was drunk. And part of me wishes you had locked me up in the bathroom."

"So you're not mad."

"Not at all. She was pretty upset, embarrassed because she allowed it to happen and also because she liked it. She wanted to tell your wives. I talked her out of it. She did feel a bit betrayed by her lifting brothers. I don't suspect there will be a next time, but if there is she'll be sober."

"Agreed. Let's go work our backs some more."

The gym thinned out. We stayed, had a beer, turned down an invite to stay. Paula was friendly and talkative. We got home and the clothes came off followed by hot, sweaty, stinky sex. Our skins tasted of salt. We didn't have intercourse, but engaged in a sixty nine with her on top. She said my hairless look made blow jobs more enjoyable for her. I told her I'd keep shaving if it resulted in more blow jobs.

We took a shower together which ended with me eating her again. As we toweled dry and dressed, she commented on how our workouts had supercharged our libidos.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12