Cougar House Ep. 039: See Spot Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

Up above on the treehouse deck stood Ben with Elliot's slingshot. He had discovered a mason jar with acorns in it making for good buckshot. "LEAVE MY GIRL ALONE!" Another shot missed Brian by three inches. Jeff was dying laughing.

"That's what you get Bro." Jeff paused Ben from shooting at them again, Brian flipping the boy off but respecting his aim. "Hold up I'm going to remove the leash." He stepped slowly and unhooked Lily's foot but tickled it just for meanness. She giggled and told him to never underestimate her man. "Uh huh!" Once Studly was unattached Jeff drug the pooch away from her. "We could use Studly as a sled dog." He laughed and tied the leash to the elastic handle on the side of the mattress. "Let's go Stud." He lured the dog into dragging the twin mattress. Brian laughed and followed them down the path. Tough Pup!

Racing down the stairs Ben ran up to Lily and found her laughing over it all. Then he saw pussy! "Did they...touch you?"

"No! You can though." She winked. "Might as well experiment while we're alone."

"I always wanted to try one of these with...you." She was a girl, which was his original version of admittance. Dropping his jeans, he rubbed his dick to fulfill a good enough erection then eased up to her. Penetrating her he leaned in and held her hand straps to support his leverage. Laughing with one another he gave it to her good, moaning loudly to compliment his endurance. "I STILL LOVE YOU LILY CROWE."

"I know! Prove it!" Oh, he did! Until they had company. Studly's drag had broken the handle off the mattress and had escaped the Hancock Brothers, leaving the boys to carry the wasted mattress back to the bonfire area. The sheepdog returned to his mistress excitedly jumping on Ben from behind to look equally as bad as it did when the dog tried climbing Lily. In maintaining balance under the dog's weight Ben looked down at the leash loop and placed his shoes toe inside it to keep the dog from running off. Studly in his playfulness dropped back to all fours and ended up wrapping his leash around Ben's legs until he and Studly were strung up. Toppling over Lily into her lean left them helpless. Laughing at their predicament Lily just kissed Ben and danced beneath the diamonds of light filtering through the trees above. She associated the bright diamonds to some odd thought of an engagement ring. Definitely not I DO!

Still Ben did dance divinely. Of course, Studly taught him his moves.

They would be out there for two more hours.

Swinging Singles!

********

"Dress selection! I need to be as considerate toward the Crowes as possible. I'm naked so often these days I've almost forgotten what I have here in storage." Her walk-in closet was full of dresses she had kept since her modelling days. "Thank God Heath hasn't succeeded in taking everything away from me. I love serving him for fun, but should he go too far in taking away my beautiful wardrobe I might have to put my foot down. Underwear I can sacrifice." She peers down at the floor. "How am I going to make a good impression on Eric's mom with me flowing so heavily? Lord, I hope it only lasts a few days."

Locating a wine-colored dress, her favorite color, one that stopped an inch below her thigh gap she sighed. "I just can't do this to the Crowes. Heath is just going to have to punish me. I have to wear pants. Even then the blood will seep through. Maybe leggings with a long blouse would mask my dilemma. Oooo! Leather pants would keep things isolated. I can fold washcloths in my bikini area to hopefully prevent streaks down my legs. This is just silly Heath. Why am I putting myself through this for..." Another look toward Heaven she smiled, "...any man? Oh, Darryl, you've groomed me far too well. You've punished me a few times in your day too. Would you want me to disrespect the Crowes by wearing a dress? Eric will be very upset that I let Heath push me into being the slave around his family. While I'm certain Lily could adapt to me, like their father Dale, but Mrs. Crowe is a whole other factor. Especially if she takes religion so seriously." What to do? What to do?

Removing the black leather pants from her hanger she held them out in front of her. "Now Mrs. Crowe will think I'm a biker bitch. Darn it Darryl...a little help here would be nice." She stomps her right foot on the floor then notes movement to her right. Slipping from a hanger was a tan and white wrap around blouse with a belt, a French made part of an ensemble with white slacks. Definitely no white slacks though! Catching it before it fell to the floor, she started to look it over and noticed the inner tag as saying Regent. Taken back to the Mountain Lion's fur color being similar to this blouse and the Regent brand being so very close to the cat's name of Regis she dropped her jaw. "Is that you Darryl?" Nothing! Point made!

"Okay! This is just weird. Purely coincidence, right? I think I'm losing it. First, I think of Regis as Darryl reincarnated now his ghost is in here picking out clothing for me. I might need to throw a few more bonfires to pay for therapy here soon. Lord I need my friend Elena here to keep me sane. Another adult female around here will ground me more instead of just letting Heath consume me. I adore Heath, making him happy and a stronger individual is all I really intend. I know I can't be his slave long term and we have discussed that. Still, his insistence...excites me. Missing Darryl treating me that way... dress it is!" She hung up everything else and took her wine-colored dress to her bed.

"Double up my tampons. That's all I can do and keep my legs crossed. I just need to get through a few hours. Surely the Crowes won't be here longer than that. Once they're gone, I can go back to normal. Even if Lily stays a few days, she's a female so shouldn't object to my prancing about naked. She's aware of what I'm like even if I did discourage her from looking at me earlier. I just don't want to be a bad impression on her." Too late! "I probably already did that when I sat on a copier at the bank to make pussy invitations to the bonfire. So much for guilt."

Eying the clock next to her bed she knew she had plenty of time before the Crowes flew in. "I should have held off washing my bed sheets. I need a short nap, or I won't be in any shape to mediate Mother and daughter. I know..." Abandoning her dress Margo Needy shuffled down the hall to Heath Talbot's bedroom. Entering she wasted no time in crawling into his bed and taking a nap. Her cellphone alarm set to wake her in an hour and a half she hugged his pillow for scent and drifted right off. Master would never know. Until he had to wash his own bedding.

See Spot Run!

BITCH!

Maybe she was marking her territory.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12