Two Broke Girls

Story Info
Max and Caroline try a webcam show to earn some money.
2.4k words
4.6
6.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers

Max and Caroline were barely making enough money to pay the rent, and their cupcake business was starting to dwindle. They were getting sick of waitressing tables at the diner, but the money had to come in somehow. Sofie, their sexpot upstairs neighbor, suggested they do an internet webcam show from their apartment. All they needed was a computer and a camera and they could make a lot of money by getting naked for horny men without dealing with any perverts face to face.

Caroline didn't like the idea of letting the whole world see her in the nude, but Max thought it was a great idea. "Aw, c'mon! What's the big deal? With my big boobs and your cute little tushy we could make a fortune!"

Oleg the cook was eavesdropping and chimed in that he thought it was a good idea too. "I'd pay good money to see you two get naked and make out. But if you want to practice by kissing in front of me for free, that's okay too!"

"Nobody said anything about being a lesbian!" Caroline protested. "I thought we just had to take our clothes off."

Max took issue with her complaining. "You mean to tell me you wouldn't kiss me for a little extra money, what am I? Chopped liver?"

"Oh yes!" Sofie added, "Men will pay a lot extra to for girl-girl sex! Especially two young hotties like you! I'll even let you borrow one of my strap-on dildos if you want."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there, Polly Porno!" Even Max had reservations about getting too into the whole lesbian thing. "Put the sex toys away. I thought we just show a few dirty old men our tits, shake our asses and that's it!" "I'd rather bake cupcakes than do kinky porn for some creeps on the internet."

"Relax Sweetie, it was just a suggestion. I'm sure you'll make plenty showing off your cupcakes!"

Max and Caroline went ahead with the webcam idea, and decided to use 'Two Broke Girls' as their moniker, and try to pass themselves off as the two struggling horny waitresses that they are. They even wore their uniforms for their debut show, giving them something to strip out of.

They set up everything for their show in Caroline's bedroom, and went live, eager to see what kind of response they'd get, but nervous to get naked in front of strangers. They weren't on for two minutes when little icons popped up showing viewers from all over. They could chat for free, but if they wanted a glimpse of the girls naked, they had to pay for a private show. Caroline was polite chatting with everyone, but Max was her cynical self, telling the freeloaders to spend a little money if they wanted to see something.

BigdickWillie, 12incher, joejoe and mrBigg were some of the early visitors but nobody was willing to buy a show. Frustrated at being ignored, Max got up took off her bulky yellow and red uniform and flaunted her huge melons in a black low cut bra, trying to drum up some business. Caroline followed suit, slithering out of her dress, revealing her slender body and cute pink bra and panties.

The tease worked as joejoe paid for a show. Caroline shrieked when the green light came on showing that they had a paying guest.

{Hi girls! Wanna play?} Caroline sat up like an excited puppy, happy that they were going to make some money, yet nervous about getting naked. Max took control of the keypad, ready to chat with their online admirers.

She was trying to stall him with small talk while getting his session to last a little longer. More minutes meant more money.

{u r very beautiful} {what r ur names}

Max wasn't about to use their real names, trying to conceal their identities, but didn't use much imagination coming up with fake names.

{hi thelma can i c more of u?}

Max gazed into the camera and licked her luscious red lips before blowing her fan a kiss. She nervously tried to get Caroline in the act.

{yes i like u both}

Again Max gazed into the camera, licking her lips playfully. The sassy brunette then put the keyboard down and leaned over to her friend, and planted a kiss on her lips, catching Caroline by surprise. The tall cute blonde seemed to enjoy it, and had no reservations about the girl girl stuff like she let on earlier. She reached around Max and undid her bra, letting it fall harmlessly onto her bed. Caroline sat back and innocently looked at her friend's magnificent boobs with the silver dollar nipples. She looked into the camera with raised eyebrows, as if to ask joejoe if he liked what he saw.

Max cupped her breasts and displayed them proudly for their viewer who typed his approval. {Oooh baby!} {nice ( o )( o )} Caroline must have liked them too, as she leaned in and delicately kissed and fondled Max's impressive breasts. She didn't appear to have any inhibitions as she swirled her pointy tongue over and around her friend's puffy pink nipple. Max reached over her roomie and undid Caroline's bra strap. Caroline raised up and caught her pink bra as it was falling, teasing the guest as she looked in the camera with a surprised look, still barely covering herself. The shy blonde slowly took it away, revealing her small pert breasts with the amazing erect nipples. They were a stark contrast from her busty friend, but her tight thin body was incredible.

{very nice}

Max smiled at the camera and blew another kiss as she reached back for the keyboard. She waited anxiously for an answer, glancing up seductively smiling and licking her lips for the webcam. But an answer never came as joejoe logged off after about ten minutes of the peepshow. Apparently he got what he wanted.

When he logged off, all the others got a free glimpse of the two girls sitting on the bed topless. They didn't get a chance to catch their breath when mrBigg signed up for a show too. The sight of the two girls was too much too pass up, and Max welcomed him to their show.

She teased the new viewer by shaking her massive melons as licked her luscious red lips one more time.

{Hello girls} {Are you up for some fun?}

Caroline blew a kiss to mrBigg as Max was busy with the chat.

The new guy didn't waste any time with his request. {I want to see your pussies} Caroline looked at Max with a scared look as if to say what did we get ourselves into. She closed her legs, reluctant to even give a view of her cute pink undies. Trying to play hard to get, Caroline flashed her beautiful blue eyes and ran her fingers over her nipples, but never made any attempt to remove her pink panties.

MrBigg was getting frustrated at the stalling tactics and repeated his request. {I want pussy} Max tried to come to her friend's defense, explaining that it was their first time, hoping to add the allure of a first-timer to the atmosphere.

{If blondie doesn't do as I ask, I think she should be spanked!} This request excited Max, who definitely wanted to play along with this one. Max couldn't hold back from laughing as Caroline just sat back pouting.

Max crawled over toward Caroline and bent her over onto all fours with her gorgeous ass facing the camera. Her nice, tight butt looked great, with her cotton pink underwear making her look a bit more innocent.

{Spank her good!}

Max gave her a slight, playful spank as the two girls couldn't stop giggling from their kinky show.

{HARDER}

She reared back and gave Caroline another smack on her ass that caused her to let out a fake squeal. Max looked into the camera with a devilish grin and gave her friend a few more spankings, as Caroline let out a groan with every whack. The saucy brunette pulled Caroline's pink panties down with a weak protest from the cute blonde. Max eyed the camera for approval as she ran her hands over her friend's smooth white bottom.

{Ooh yeah, spank that bare ass!}

Max gave Caroline several more spankings and the naked blonde took her whooping like a champ.

{Now show me that bitch's pussy}

Max played along with the perverted guest and asked her friend, "What do you think Louise? Are you going to show mrBigg your pussy now?" Caroline just whimpered at the idea of exposing herself even more, but slowly rolled over flashing her cleanly shaved pussy for the camera.

"Geez Louise! When did start shaving? Where's your little fur coat?" Max was teasing Caroline, but was pleasantly surprised at her friend's bald vagina and thick meaty pussy lips. She reached down and played with her blonde roommate's bright pink pussy lips, giving mrBigg quite an eyeful.

{Yes, finger fuck that tight little bitch} Max didn't need any coaxing as she put her chin on Caroline's shoulder from behind and looked on as she started to finger her shy friend. She was working up a lather, with her fingers glistening from Caroline's wetness. Max removed her sticky fingers and held them up to the gasping blonde's mouth, offering her a taste of her own juices.

{Oh yes, lick them clean!}

{Now let's see yours}

Max was caught off guard by the sudden interest in her, as she was getting off on fingering her friend. This seemed to liven up Caroline, who wanted to see her friend become the sex object. "Yes Thelma, show mrBigg your pussy." Caroline moved off to the side trying to give the camera a clear view as well getting a decent look for herself at Max getting completely naked.

The sassy brunette went along and gave a seductive look to the camera before doing a slow striptease, peeling off her black panties and unveiling her monster bush. "Wow Thelma! That's quite a muff! A hairpie and cupcakes. How nice"

MrBigg seemed to like it too. {Ooh baby! I love a nice hairy pussy!} Max played with her hairy crotch for a few seconds with Caroline joining her for a dual masturbation session. The viewer must have liked it as the screen never changed for about ten minutes. The girls just kept playing with themselves, enjoying the kinky fun as well as the idea of making a little extra money.

Finally mrBigg chimed in. {Turn around Thelma, I want to see if you have a hairy ass too} Max did as she was told, getting on her hands and knees and flashing her nice, round ass for the camera. MrBigg wasn't disappointed as the curvy brunette shook her big booty for him, giving him an up close view of her hairy asshole.

{Very nice! Now Louise} Caroline didn't appear to be as willing to show off her ass, but after a little persuasion from her hairy friend, she took her position next to Max and steered her skinny little butt toward the camera, clenching her butt cheeks so she wouldn't expose her anus. Max got into character and gave another spanking on her bare ass, scolding her "Loosen up, Louise!"

{Yes loosen up- spread those cute butt cheeks for me} Caroline whimpered one more time at the depravity of this new gig, but gave in and reached back, spreading her tight ass cheeks, giving mrBigg a nice view of her tiny pink asshole. MrBigg added a new twist to the show that was now moving past an hour of total time. {Do you have any toys}

Caroline shook her head no, but reached for the keyboard to let him know there wouldn't be any sex toy play. She seemed relieved to tell him the bad news, but on the other side of the bed, Max told her to hold on and reached for her purse pulling out a large red strap-on dildo. It seems she took Sofie up on her offer, and borrowed on of her sex toys.

Caroline shrieked at the idea, protesting that it was way too big. Max tried to reassure her that it would be fun. "It's not like I'm going to stick it your ass or anything." But MrBigg had other ideas.

{That's exactly what I want}

{I want to see some strap-on anal} The girls looked at each other in disbelief as the dirty request wasn't something that they had planned on. Max said they should try it, and began to untangle the toy as Carolina just sat there pouting at the idea of anal sex.

"I don't know if I can do it in my pooper, she whined as Max tried on the big red strap-on. Before she got it on there was another request on the screen.

{Not you, I want Louise to strap it on} Max stopped in her tracks, surprised at the request and disappointed she didn't get the chance to use the sex toy on her friend. Meanwhile, Caroline seemed to perk up at the sudden change of events, relieved she didn't have to take it in the ass. "Hand it over, Thelma. What mrBigg wants, mrBigg gets!"

The skinny blonde was rejuvenated as she strapped on the big red dildo, with Max helping her get it good and tight. They were all set to go through with the dirty sex act as Max got on all fours crossways on their bed. Caroline nervously scooted up behind her ready to buttfuck her friend for a total stranger, before looking over her shoulder at one more comment on the computer screen.

{Make sure you use plenty of lube}

{Believe me, Max will thank you for it}

Both girls snapped their heads around at the same time. "Max?" They said in unison, wondering how mrBigg knew her real name.

{I mean Thelma}

"Who is this?" Max barked at the camera! "Oleg, is that you?" Caroline chimed in.

{I LOVE MY JOB!!}

"Ewww!!! Oleg

Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers