Cougar Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrissa Mayer

I wanted to be a good girl, a good daughter, a good wife, a good mother. In all those roles, all I ever achieved is being a good daughter: in all aspects. I used to be a family-oriented girl, living happily with my Mom and Dad until Dad committed suicide. Dad who was the breadwinner of the family, was a successful investor, we have been supportive each other through thick and thin. One day that "home sweet home" was shattered due to the coming of financial crisis, reality has no mercy. It was that time the man who opened the door and showed the another world rather sinister one to the young Carrissa, appeared.

It was Matt, a friend of her father, was also her step-father as her mother remarried.

"Matt, Rissa! Come downstairs, it's time for dinner" her mother Lisa said.

"We are coming, honey" Matt replied, but Lisa her mother never knew and won't ever know that her husband hands were touching (literally fingering) her daughter bare pussy at that time.

"Daddy..... Arrr..... faster....Ummm..." 18 years old Carrissa moaned.

"Mom is calling us, let' go and have dinner. All we have is TIME" Matt said smiling evilly.

"Yes daddy" Carrissa said.

Her step-father fucked her at her eighteen-year-old birthday, taking her virginity. At first, she frightened but later gradually she started to like the taste of sexual pleasure. She was long for that immoral guilty pleasure that her step-daddy was giving her and maybe due to the teenage heat gradually smoldering away her inner good girl and finally turned her into another type of daddy "good" girl. She transformed into tigress in terms of sex of course. When her daddy wanted to fuck her twice, she fucked him three times.

She knows what she wants and she will surely get it. She has had many sexual partners throughout her life but at one point she wanted to change her lewd lifestyle. That's why she married to Jack Mayer and have a child, Gina her daughter. But her inner filthiness couldn't allow her to have normal family lifestyle so she went back to that slutty Carrissa.

She's been fucking Alfred, a tall dark handsome businessman that she met during a business meeting and she was also hunting Chris, an employee of her company, at the same time. But she and Chris haven't started the sexual relationship as she went oversea to handle the divorce and other business matters. When she came back, she met Mike. She instantly knew that he is the potential prey as soon as they met. She could see it through his blue eyes and her inner filthiness told her that she must get him under her foot.

-----

12