All Comments on 'Cougarville-Bought Boy Ch. 01'

by MsJess2U

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Jess you are the Polar Bear's PJs!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Not usually my favorite subject

But this is an unusually good story on this theme.

I'd like to see it continued to tell us what happens in Katrina's bed...and beyond.

visioneervisioneerover 11 years ago

Good job. Refreshing to read about the build up to and caring aspect of a scene.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago
One of the best!

This was gorgeous. A perfect combination of emotion and gentleness in amongst the kink. I'd really love to see more with these two--more kink and pain and sex, now that you've established their wonderful chemistry and caring. Fantastic.

BrandSpankingNewGuyBrandSpankingNewGuyover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Very hot story, please write chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Anonymous

There is no doubt about Dillon's consent - is your lack of understanding sufficient cause to flame the story? Especially for this subgenre ( no pun intended), this story reflects worthy character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time to go

Before the abusive slut hurts you. Consent my ass. He's being used as a toy for the bitches enjoyment. Why would he possibly stick around? Implausible drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
InLoveWithTheThought

Awesome job! I have always wanted to be auctioned off .... Love the scenes you depict.

Sometime boys need to cry.

More please.

D.

JoshCaresJoshCaresabout 8 years ago
The "cane" was one of my hard limits in MN as i had gone to Brittish prepschool.

Headmasters & House masters have absolutely no compassion & they are kind of Sadistic. Obviously i was caned while attending a Brittish Prep School & it definitely was not a fond good memory to say the least. On the other hand i have been "Marked" by a few evil switches & crops, but that was after a year of Trust on both sides. Building your Trust with your Domme or submissive usually takes time, it doesn't happen just over night.

qarlcueqarlcueover 5 years ago
Well done, just found this

Don't know if you're still reading comments from a story this old. I loved it and felt like I was inside the Domme's head. I love reading femdom that has an affectionate tone. The scene is respectful of both people and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

I would enjoy a woman tying me up and spanking me in front of an audience like this. I would especially enjoy her sucking and clamping my man-nipples, as nipple play is my favorite thing.

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

IT WAS GOOD AND THE STORY INCLUDED THEIR INTIMACY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous