Could He Watch Her With Another Man

Story Info
They were both excited about her sleeping with another man.
1.7k words
4.34
9.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married 5 or 6 years. The sex was good but not surprisingly not as good as when we were first together. We were still both trying to keep it fresh. I had raised the fact that there was a dark side of me that fantasized about watching her with another man. I knew if she said yes I would be nervous about it. She was never upset by me raising it, but said she could not imagine being comfortable with it actually happening. She said she didn't want a stranger involved but could not face a friend after sleeping with them.

One thing we did both enjoy was very mind bondage. I would tie her hands above her head and to the headboard of the bed. She enjoyed this and asked me to blindfold her as she could then use her imagination to fantasize. I told her that I would not talk to her or ever ask her what her fantasy had been. We were able to use most of our favorite positions as she could turn over and her legs were free to move.

It was during one of these sessions that I realized that she was miles away in her head and would not know who was making love to her. It registered that her issue with involving a friend was not being able to face them afterwards. I sounded her out quietly about this issue but realized she was worried about both how she would feel and how the friend would feel. I could not get the possibility of involving one particular close friend of ours into one of our bondage sessions. No I could not do this, as our friend would be seeing her afterwards.

I could not get the idea out of my mind but knew I did not have the answer. It was at a social work event with my colleagues that Joy met James who was visiting from our Scottish office. He was lively and they spent the evening sitting together and laughing lots. When we got home Joy admitted that she found James really exciting and attractive. I said we were unlikely to see him again as he was only working in London for his last two weeks with the company and was then moving to France. She apologized for flirting with him and said she would make it up to me the next time we made love.

I suggested that we could have a bondage session but I could tell her what she had to fantasize about. The next day James sought me out to apologies for monopolizing Joy the night before. I said that Joy had enjoyed the evening and I had no problem with it. He said it was a shame they would not see each other again as he found her exciting and very attractive. Somehow he managed to say this and leave an unknown question hanging in the air.

It took me two days wrestling with myself before I admitted to myself that I had a plan. Joy had mentioned James casually a couple of times and I asked if she wanted me to arrange for us to meet up with him. She looked flustered when she said she would like that. I said I would see if I could sort something out. James face lit up when I mentioned that Joy was keen to meet him again. His positive answer raised more questions than it answered, as if he was wondering what I was suggesting. I knew if my thoughts could turn into actions it had to be now. It was a high-risk strategy but laid out what I was thinking.

"I can think of a way that you could have sex with Joy, she could preserve a pretense of innocence and I could enjoy seeing my wife enjoyed by another man."

"I am intrigued what are you suggesting Bob?"

I explained our bondage sessions to him and said that if he was comfortable with it he could replace me if I was allowed to watch. His response left nothing to any doubt. I said I would make some arrangements and suggested a date a week later. I still had to convince myself that Joy would be happy if it happened. I asked her if her wanting to meet James again involved the possibility of sleeping with him. She said that the thought had filled her thinking every time she thought of seeing him but she had always fought it, as it would not be fair on me.

I told Joy I would see what I could set up but was not guaranteeing that I could be comfortable with it or that I could arrange it with him. I made the arrangements with him and he was keen to agree ground rules with me. The next week was tortuous with both nervousness and excited anticipation.

I don't know if it was something that I did differently without being aware of it but by the time Joy was blindfolded and secured to the headboard she was clearly more excited than she had ever been at this stage. I managed to switch positions with the naked James seamlessly. Fortunately his erect cock was not too different in size to mine, we might just pull this off. Joy was on her back and he settled between her legs lying on his stomach as his tongue found and teased just the tip of her partially uncovered clit.

Her moan was music to my ears and the jealousness that hit me hard also aroused me strongly. Joy loves receiving and for that matter giving oral sex. Her legs open as his hands reached behind her and found her beautiful ass. I could not see everything clearly but her responses, both verbal and in lifting her hips, left me in no doubt that she was loving whatever he was doing. I thought he was going to bring her to orgasm with his mouth but he slipped up her body so that he could play with her nipples.

Her legs wrapped round his body and her heels dug into his back above his ass. She was thrusting herself against his stomach as he tongued and pinched her huge nipples. I know she loves this and I sometimes do not pay them the attention they require. I had briefed him about what got her motor running but he clearly did not need any help.

I love it when Joy uses parts of my body to hump her pussy but she had never used my stomach, as she seemed to be using his now. Very gradually he moved his body higher and his prick would now be in or on her pussy. The frustrated noise Joy was making suggested the latter. Joy never spoke while we played this game but she did on this occasion.

"Oh Bob I am so sorry but all I can think off is James and how much I want him to fuck me. Well actually how I want to fuck him. Just don't stop what you are doing and please let me fantasize about him it has got me so aroused. It feels lovely with your cock against my clit but I need it deep inside me now."

James did two things in response. Firstly, he put a finger to her mouth as if to stop her talking and secondly, he obviously drove himself into her. He fucked her firmly and deeply for about 20 thrusts. I love the noises she makes when very aroused. Seeing and hearing her being like this on his cock was everything I had imagined and more.

He seemed to slip out of her but kept thrusting against her clit. Her moans were more like pleas until he answered them by driving into her again. When he withdrew the second time he rolled over and pulled her on top of him. She only had one thing on her mind as she squatted over his prick and sunk onto it. It was accompanied with what I can only describe as a howl. She was now in charge and the teasing was over. She used every inch of his cock as she fucked him in a frenzy.

From my angle her ass opened wide each time as she thrust down again. Having never seen this angle I was amazed at how open and inviting her anus looked. She started to orgasm after about ten thrusts but seemed to go on and on but the howling did get slightly less loud. I had not given James much thought but guessed somewhere during her assault he had cum deep in her. She slumped forward onto his chest but had what looked like aftershocks until his dripping cock slipped out of her.

James let her cuddle into him for a couple of minutes before, as we had discussed previously, got off the bed and went into the bathroom. He was to leave by the other door as I returned to the bed. As I opened the bathroom door to enter the bedroom Joy called to me.

"Tell James that was so wonderful it can never happen again, but to give as a call if he is visiting from Paris. Now get your ass in here and fuck me until I cannot stand up."

I had not expected seconds to be good, but these were unbelievable. It was an evening that fuelled many steamy evenings afterwards.

James is visiting London from Paris next week. We have not seen him in nearly a year. I told Jan last night as we started to make love. She insisted that I tied her up and blindfolded her. She was frenzied in her lovemaking often referring to me as James and trying to re-enact that night a year ago. She came with an intensity I had not seen in years.

I asked her as we cuddled afterwards whether she wanted to sleep with James when he visited. She said the thought excited beyond belief and that she loved me for even asking her. I told her I would make the arrangements but this time there would be no blindfold. We made passionate love like newly weds for the next four nights. I told her she would get no more sex until we met James the next week so she was very ready for him. She smiled and said ok but that does not stop me giving you head at least once ever day until then.

Jan was beside herself with sexual excitement as she greeted James and I could not wait until I saw my wife having sex with him again. James was certainly not going to be disappointed.