All Comments on 'Could He Watch Her With Another Man'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good story. Good husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a rather ubiquitous fantasy for both males and females as it does (barely) give a wife a pretence of innocence while letting her inhibitions disappear (knowing her husband is absolutely fine with her fucking the "imaginary" stud they'd both conjured up).

This short episode was well-done, providing a believable setting, an erotic implementation of the event, and a budding anticipation of similar events to come as both husband and wife embrace her burgeoning sexuality with enthusiasm.

A sequel (or several) featuring Joy as the instigator of return bouts with James and/or other lovers of her choice which evolves to include her husband Bob's participation would be wonderful. You could seriously portray a woman's becoming not only comfortable with her passion but welcoming of it--without her becoming a slut out to humiliate her husband or losing sight of the true depth of her husband's love for her in not only allowing it to happen but supporting both of their emotional commitment to each other and their marriage.

Well done. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. The build up leading to the actual event is good. I wish it was a bit more descriptive of her tits, her nipples (long, thick), and her pussy (shaved, trimmed, full bush,) (small, average, huge clit). I would also like for future chapters to develop from this one. Possibly in time, James or another man will being his wife along for her first lesbian experience. Her husband, he just needs to hurry up and get into licking up the cum from pussy when the guy finishes. Possibly he will figure that out in the next chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent account of a fantasy most married men have if they are fortunate to be married to an attractive sexy woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...