Couldn’t Help but Kidnap You

Story Info
Short story about kidnapping and non consensual sex.
797 words
4.09
15.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers

I couldn't help myself after regularly seeing your soft womanly curves in the supermarket. Those wide hips, that narrow waist and those full breasts combined with the floaty dresses and carefree attitude, were too much for me to take.

You were oblivious to my presence every time you walked past and I would always try to drink in your sweet and simple perfume. So many nights fantasising about you, concocting wild scenarios so that you'd notice me and in the end it had to be direct action.

I gave you a slow puncture in the car park and then followed you home. After a mile or so you pulled over and judging it long enough that you'd accept my help but not too long that someone else could swoop in, I made my move.

Your smile when I pulled over was so sincere and genuine that it almost made my cold heart melt. Why couldn't this have been an organic situation? Why couldn't the stars have aligned like they do for everyone else?

My heart was pounding so hard and I almost backed out of my act until the casual disdain you gave me when I said I would take a look at the tyre and you immediately went onto your phone. No attempt to engage with me or apologise for disrupting my day. You were probably texting some hot stud on Tinder or IG that wouldn't rescue you in this situation.

I offered to give you a lift home so you could arrange the breakdown collection from your house and you agreed as the cold evening air began to pick up. You put your seat belt on and then retrieving it from my pocket, I quickly forced the rag over your nose and mouth. You struggled but after a few minutes you went limp.

I threw your phone in your car and sped off to my house. An hour later you woke in my bed. Stripped naked, arms tied to the headboard and tape over your mouth.

I took some annual leave and over the next week I worked on your gorgeous body.

All the parts that I'd fantasised about tasting were better than my imagination. Your big tits fuller and juicier, your skin immeasurably softer, your curves impossible to over touch.

On day two you stopped kicking your legs and I managed to taste your sweet pussy. It was heavenly and when you could no longer stop yourself from getting wet, I drank from you like a thirsty man.

On day three the tape stayed off and we kissed, slowly at first but then more passionately as I combined it with fingering your damp pussy. On day four I slid my rock hard cock inside you and held it there. Your pussy gripped me and I loved it.

I took Viagra which kept me hard for hours and I used that time to endlessly plough your tight and beautiful pussy. Each time we fucked you got wetter quicker and by day five you would moan as I slid my length deep within you and your legs would wrap round me.

Every day I would make you cum multiple times. In the beginning you struggled to ignore and suppress them but before long your resolve crumbled and you would be moaning and screaming as I tormented your soaking wet pussy again and again. At the end of each day I would feed you and clean you and check your bindings.

I had already started developing feelings for you by day two and only wanted to impress you, hoping that you would appreciate my skills at so thoroughly pleasuring you. The feeling of my hands on your narrow waist as I ploughed your sweet garden, the sensation of your hardening nipples when I would kiss and lick your neck and the feel of your warm perfect skin against mine only served to make me love you.

By day seven I trusted you enough, and the reaction of your body to my touch, to remove all of your ties. We showered together and then made love for hours on end.

My swollen helmet reaching to the deepest depths of your womb, your abundant chest filling my hungry mouth, your gushing uncontrollable orgasms soaking the bed and the sounds of your sex cries reverberating throughout the house.

Like the fine thoroughbred that you are, I had broken you and made you mine.

Fucked your acceptance of me deep inside you and allowed me to showcase what I was capable of when given the chance. When I awoke on day eight, you were curled into me, slowly rubbing my hardening cock and moving your body to indicate that you wanted me to dominate your body for another whole day...

Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers