Couldn't Help It

Story Info
James comforts hurt Rachael...
1.8k words
4
8.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was right after dinner when I heard a knock at the door. I knew it couldn't be good. No one would come at this time of night unless...

"Who's at the door?" she said while popping her head out of the door of our shared room. Her black hair lay slick in a low bun. Her small button nose seemed to scrunch up as her eyebrows shifted downwards in worry.

"I'm not sure...I'll check," I replied while turning to the door. I took a deep breath and opened it. There it was. My worst nightmare. The woman I drifted away from after my current one surprised me with a visit 4 months ago.

The woman in my room, Rachael, and I had been talking for months before then but she came into town randomly one day. I had to get home quickly to hide the pictures of me with the woman I'm staring at, Mikayla. It was a close one but after she blew my mind with that visit I was done with any other. I guess I should have told Mikayla that. "Hey..." I started.

"James...what's going on? Why haven't you...," she whispered then stopped and peeked behind me. What I feared all these months became real. I looked back and saw Racheal in the walkway. She didn't look surprised she had no trace of any emotion on her face.

"Makayla, this isn't a good ti--," I started again but she pushed past me and got into Racheal's face.

"You nasty slut! He was just crawling at my door begging to fuck with me! And you're round' here giving it for free!" Makayla screamed then turned to me and cried, "You're running round' with this bony trick?"

Before I could answer Rachael's thin voice whispered, "If you'd like to talk to James set up a time to talk, now is not the time. So please leave."

"What?" Makayla asked while getting back into Rachael's face.

"Leave now, you can text James la--" That's when Makayla slapped Rachael with such force and swiftness that I couldn't even react. I grew angry and before I knew what I was doing Rachael stopped me in my tracks. Was I about to hit Makayla? No, I don't think so. Maybe drag her out but I wouldn't have hit her. Right? Such emotions welled up in me. I wanted to protect Rachael.

With a very calm voice, Rachael said, "Leave, or I'll call the police. I can have you arrested if you don't leave," she threatened when Makayla hesitated to move. Makayla seemed shocked as I was that she hit her.

She eventually stormed out saying "I'm done with this, you can have that!" I couldn't believe she behaved like that. We'd been together for years prior so perhaps I could understand her being emotional but the last year had been very casual as she started up her own business. I felt like she didn't need me anymore. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember her saying those exact words. But semi-retracting it by saying, "Just kidding!"

Rachael closed the door and then faced me. She had a long welp across her cheek. It began growing puffy. I started preparing myself for her wrath too. But it never came. She walked past me and disappeared into the bedroom. I stood there for a while absorbing what had all transpired. Should I follow?

I walked slowly to the bedroom and stood at the doorway. I heard her softly sniffle. It broke my heart hearing her cry. I looked at her curled up fragile little body on the bed. She wore a faded blue t-shirt and black cotton shorts that revealed the fold where her thigh meets her ass. I climbed into the bed and curled up behind. She didn't push me away like I  expected. But she didn't move or welcome me either. She stopped crying after she felt me there. I kissed her wet swollen cheek. Her eyes were closed and she continued to sniffle.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," I began. "I only want you, nobody else." It was true. After seeing her carry herself with such grace in such a shitty situation I was beyond in awe of her. She was so beautiful, so elegant, so feminine, so fragile. I squeezed her in my arms. I glared down at her. She was so so beautiful. I looked down at her curled-up figure and her shorts...

I squeezed her again and felt myself grow at the feeling of my groin against her round ass. What was I doing? My baby, my Rachael's face was swollen from my ex smacking her. She had just finished crying, who knows what was going through her head. But in my head, my head was pulsing and twitching.

Oh, God. She's so sexy and warm and lovely in my arms. I still had my work clothes on, slacks, and a button-down. My swelling started making the slacks uncomfortable. It wouldn't be weird to take them off now right? I'm just getting ready for bed like I do every other night. I climbed out of bed and removed my belt and slacks. I then unbutton and removed my shirt and undershirt leaving my thin boxers. I climbed back behind her and cuddled her. Her eyes were still closed but her sniffling had come to a halt. I began looking at that beautiful dark bottom of hers. Her skin was so soft as I grazed my hand along her hip and thigh.

I kissed her on the forehead and cheek then whispered, "I care about you so much Rachael." But really I think I had fallen in love with her. How perfect she is to handle all that she has handled and still be here with me. I held her for a few moments then started caressing her hip. I had grown fully by just looking at her beautiful body. I squeezed and kissed her again to prevent her from realizing the bulge that was against her thighs now. She stiffened. I stopped moving.

"Baby?" I whispered. No answer. "Baby, I'm so sorry, nothing like what happened tonight will ever happen again. I only want you." Still no answer. I felt so bad. Here she was hurt by me and although I truly meant what I said I felt this overwhelming love for her and all I wanted to do was to love her...

But perhaps this wasn't the time. But it felt so good. My dick swelled against her thigh. I wanted to feel her. I reached down to free myself from my boxers and went to squeeze her again. This time thrusting my dick between her warm thighs. She stayed still but I saw her eyes flutter open. She looked down at her legs. I knew that she saw the head of my dick on the other side which just turned me on even more. I kissed her cheek which made her close her eyes again.

"Baby?" I pleaded breathlessly in my desire. She didn't reply or move. "Baby." I said again this time moving my dick back and forth between her thighs. I know, this felt so wrong internally but I couldn't help it. My desire for her was too strong. I stopped thinking about how she might have been feeling and focused on how lovely her dark skin was. How beautiful that ass.... Oh, Fuck. Her ass was so so so perfect. I rubbed her hips more aggressively. I thrusted harder.

"MMmm," I grunted. I began grabbing and caressing her breast underneath her shirt. She still didn't move. With all the restraint I could muster up I ceased.

"Baby?" I begged. At first, there was no answer and I contemplated continuing. But she then lifted up her hand that was curled up by her sweet face and clasped it into my hand that had just been used to grope her breast. That was all I needed from her.

"Oh baby, you're so perfect," I breathed out. I started thrusting myself between her thighs again and locked my hand into hers tightly. She held on just as tightly. After half a minute later I got on my knees and hovered over her. With such carnal and primitive instinct, I grabbed her hips and push them into the bed with her ass facing me. I yanked down her shorts and panties underneath in one swipe and removed them from her sexy long legs. I don't know what came over me. I needed her so badly. I lifted up her shirt to reveal her full beautiful ass to me. I grabbed her hips again and then slammed them into me. She was already so so gooey for me.

"Oh, God, Oh, Baby," I moaned. I thrusted my girth into her over and over and over. She felt so delicious, so wet. It drove me crazy. It felt so amazing. I pounded into her full force and I felt myself well up. I began cumming into her sweet sweet pussy. I kept thrusting deep within her through my orgasm. I heard a small squeal come from her beneath me which brought me back from the clouds. She was enjoying it.

I kissed the nape of her neck and asked, "You like that baby?" Before she could answer I reached in front of her and found her clit between her lips. I gather her wetness surrounding my dick, which was still inside her, and used it to rub her clit. Her muscles inside began to grab and grip my dick which kept my erection alive.

"Fuck! You're going to make me cum again." I slapped her ass and then pushed her face down into the pillow.

"You like that?" I asked. I began thrusting into her again and released her head. I laid down against her back so she could feel the full weight of me against her. I thrusted strong and deep within her walls. I was coming close again when I felt her walls open up like a vacuum. Her entrance began gripping and sucking me. Oh my God, she was about to cum. She tried so hard to not show her pleasure but she released a hard yelp and became moaning and moaning.

"Oh baby, yes!" I said. "That's. So. Fucking. Hot!" I said breathlessly while thrusting through her strong shudders. It was so powerful and hearing her scream underneath me made me explode deep within her again.

"Oh fuck!" she whispered after coming down from her strong orgasm. I began to kiss her cheek and her back. I pulled up with the little strength I had left and pulled my softening dick out. I waited to watch my thick warm cum pour out of her. After watching I collapsed beside her. She looked up at me with her innocent wide brown eyes. She then cuddled into my side. I squeezed her with the arm she laid over then drifted off to sleep.