Couldn't Sleep Pt. 03

Story Info
He uses her mouth but denies her.
1.6k words
4.35
3.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamot
Gamot
7 Followers

The next few days were painfully uneventful. After our run in in the bathroom, Travis had been nothing but a tease. We still slept in the same room, but every night he'd tortuously grab my tits and pinch my nipples or knead my thighs until I was hopelessly turned on. But then again, since he'd taken control of my orgasms, I seemed to be horny all the time. No matter how much I wanted him to fuck me or even just finger me he wouldn't. My body ached for his touch, for the heat of his skin, for his cock. I was drawn to him constantly. Our friends had already caught on to our fling but were kind enough to not make a big deal about it. Still I was embarrassed by how obsessed I'd become. I was becoming increasingly frustrated about his lack of attention. Little did I know Travis had a plan.

"Let's go to the lake. I know this spot." Travis pulled me in, whispering in my ear. We had just woken up and were still in bed. I shifted to angle my butt against him and felt his morning wood.

"Must we go right now?" I tried to convince him like I always did in the mornings.

"I can tease you some more if that's what you mean." With that he snaked a hand under my tank top and circled my nipple. He lowered his mouth to my neck and began trailing light kisses down the length.

"You are evil, you know."

"You don't know half of it." I had a feeling I would soon. "C'mon let's get up. Put on that black bikini and I'll pack us a lunch." I reluctantly sat up and faced him.

"Fine but please consider putting me out of my misery soon."

"I think you can take it." The sound of that made my pussy gush even more. He looked so sexy right now. Messy hair, bare chest, hard muscles pumping pheromones all around him. I had to tear my eyes away and get dressed, clenching my teeth with pent up need.

It was about a 40 minute walk to the 'the spot' Travis wanted to take me. The walk was worth it when I saw the view though. It was a cute cove with trees surrounding the little lake fed by a stream from the main lake. We laid out our towels on the pebbled beach and then went for a swim.

"So why did you bring me out here?" I asked once we were fully enveloped in the cool water.

"I wanted to get you alone." I rolled my eyes at that and his lips spread into a beautiful grin. "And it's a beautiful day. I thought we should spend it out in nature." He swam closer to me and pulled me in by my waist. I straddled his hips and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do you trust me?" He looked me in the eyes with a serious demeanor.

"I strangely do. Am I going to regret that?"

"I never want to hurt you. But there's a lot I want to do to you too." Do it then. My heart began to race. The butterflies in my stomach came back and brought the unmistakable heat to my core.

"I said I was willing to do anything once."

"I'm not looking for 'once'. I'm looking for all the time. I want to be able to use you whenever I want." That sounded so good. I was beyond desperate for sex.

"You can have me" and with that I kissed him hard. I opened my mouth to let him in deeply and stuck my own tongue out to meet his. We were both breathing heavily, getting hotter and hotter. I wrapped my legs tighter around him and felt the ridge of his hard on press against my slit. I began rubbing against him, feeling the friction of his hardening cock against my clit drive me closer to an orgasm. I felt Travis reach up my back and undo the ties of my bikini. My boobs spilled out. We kissed for a few moments longer before I felt him start walking us back to short. Legs still straddled around him, he carried me to our towels and laid me down. The air felt cold after getting out of the water and my nipples were stiff peaks.

Travis laid over me and put one knee between my legs, pushing the hard bone against my clit. He kissed me deeply again and I couldn't help but start to grind my pussy against his leg.

"Good girl. It feels good doesn't it?" I responded with a moan. "Naughty girl, so desperate for release. But this isn't what you want is it? You want my cock." His words were sending me closer and closer to my orgasm. "Don't worry, I'll fuck you. But I want to feel your mouth first."

"Fine jerk." I acted annoyed but in reality I was so eager to see his cock again. It was all I thought about since the first night I saw him jerking off in the bathroom. Without wasting another minute I flipped him on his back so that I was now on top straddling his hips.

We hungrily kissed. Travis gripped my hips and ground my swollen pussy against his cock through his shorts. I kissed his neck and slowly made my way down his torso. I was practically drooling by the time I was at his abs. I licked the sweat off his skin, savoring his taste. I couldn't wait to take his dick in my mouth, however I wanted to make the anticipation build. I paused my kisses once I got to his waistband. I felt his cock twitch against my breasts. Slowly I reached up to pull his shorts off, wiggling them down his thighs. He lifted his ass to help pull them off. With a thwap, his cock sprung free and slapped against his belly. God he's magnificent. His cock was rock hard and swollen, the flared tip an angry shade of maroon.

As much as I wanted to take the head into my mouth and suck, I ignored the needy glands and instead focused on his thick balls. I lowered my mouth to the base of his cock and planted a wet kiss along the bulging vein. Moving downward I licked his sack and gently sucked a testicle into my mouth. I felt Travis shudder and did the same to his other nut.

I moved back to the his mushroom tip and licked the precum oozing out of the opening. With a firm suck I flicked his hole with my tongue and applied pressure to his sensitive frenulum with my bottom lip. His leg muscles tensed and his hand reached for my tits. Travis toyed with my nipples, urging me to take more of him into my mouth. I obliged and engulfed his thick length down my throat. I was eager to feel his length rub against the depths of my mouth. I could only imagine how the textured, wet and warm feeling of my throat and tongue felt against his sensitive glans.

"Fuck you feel good, baby." I looked up at him. I'm sure I must've looked like a cum crazed look- that's how I felt at least. I began fucking his cock with my mouth faster, enjoying the feeling of his tip hitting the back of my throat and sliding against my walls with every stroke. The feeling of each inch coarse and pulse only amplified the aching in my pussy. I was stuck between wanting him to coat my face and tits with his cum, fill my mouth with it, or fuck me until he got me pregnant.

I continued to apply firm pressure to the base of his shaft with my lips and fondled his balls with my free hand. Every now and then I'd stop my sucking and jerk him off fervently, redirecting my attention to slobbering over his balls. It didn't take long for his orgasm to build. Travis was moaning loudly, spewing lewd remarks. "Just like that. You love cock don't you?"

It was hypnotizing. My head was spinning from his smell, taste, his words, his rough hands on my nipples. My bikini was soaked through and at this point I think any touch to my clit would have gotten me off. Travis began bucking his hips, unable to restrain his need. I pulled my mouth away from his cock but stuck my tongue out and pumped his shaft quickly. With every fist I ran his head across my tongue. He looked at me with unbridled desire.

"Fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming" His eyes went dark as he shot me across the tongue. I sat up a little to let his seed plaster across my chest, a dollop clinging to the tip of my nipple. As his orgasm subsided, I licked the tip clean and savored the taste of his cum on my tongue.

"You enjoyed that didn't you, you little cum slut."

"What about my end of the deal, asshole? When is it my turn?" As much as I loved sucking his cock, I was still devastatingly unsatisfied.

"If you weren't so damn good at it maybe I would have fucked you. But now that I know how good your mouth is, maybe I'll make you wait a bit longer." He cut me off with a kiss before I could protest. To top it all off, he rubbed his cum all over my breasts, coating each nipple with his sticky seed. "You look so good with my cum on you. I'm going to make sure I see you like this more often."

Gamot
Gamot
7 Followers