Couldn't Sleep Pt. 04

Story Info
He finally fucks her and she becomes addicted.
1.8k words
4.29
6.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamot
Gamot
7 Followers

We went to sleep that night exhausted. I had been denied an orgasm for almost a week now and it was driving me crazy. I thought about sex and Travis' cock 24/7. The most he'd do is tortuously graze my slit and spread my wetness across my sensitive folds. Then he'd pull back and massage my thighs or caress my tits. It didn't seem to matter that he was equally as turned on and hard, I was starting to think he secretly liked making himself wait too.

In the middle of the night Travis got up. He moved around to my side of the bed and stood with his crotch at eye level. I was still asleep and trusted him enough to keep sleeping. I was used to him touching me throughout the night and waking me up just to get me horny then tell me to sleep again. I figured this was no different.

Travis pulled his boxers down and stepped out of them. His cock was already erect and pulsing. In my daze I was still aware of the hot throbbing vein warming up my face. He slowly began to stroke himself inches away from me. His eyes were dark and he looked powerfully intimidating. He needed release. He moved the covers down my chest and tugged my tank top over my breasts. He gave my nipples a hard pinch which elicited a quiet whimper from me. My chronically swollen and wet pussy drooled even more with arousal.

"Shhhh, I'm going to take care of you." His words sent me nodding off. I felt his hand travel up my leg until he got to my inner thigh. "Good girl, you're always so wet for me." I lazily smiled. Travis took a finger and slid up and down my opening. He gathered some of my arousal on his hand and then withdrew, this time going back to touching his cock. He rubbed my juices over his length, using the lubrication to speed up his pumping. Travis moved forward slightly and rested his angry prick against my cheek. Its pulsing warmth made me instinctively turn my mouth towards it. He slowly rubbed his head against my lips, and I reflexively parted my mouth. "You must be so hungry. So eager to taste me again."

I was beginning to wake up now. The smell of his musk with mine filled my senses and I opened wider to stick my tongue out. "That's it, baby." He thrust his cock deep into my mouth as he leaned over me while I layed with my head hanging off the bed. Each powerful pump made my tits jiggle, begging to be played with. "Touch yourself while I fuck your mouth." I didn't need to be told twice. My hand flew to my crotch and I began to toy with my clit. His hands moved to my breasts. He knew how sensitive my nipples were and mercilessly rolled each erect bud between his fingers, the rough skin of his fingertips sending shivers straight to my pussy. I was wiggling around anxiously, so close to getting off but missing the feeling of a hard cock in me.

Travis fucked my mouth harder. "You're feeling too good again. I think I might need to cum again soon." He was being mean. He knew how much I wanted to taste him and how much I wanted him to use my pussy instead. I gave a desperate grunt. Travis' cock slammed against my throat over and over, restricting my air and sending me into a spiral of pleasure- induced madness. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he slipped two fingers into my cunt. They slid in with no resistance and I gasped at the feeling of finally having something inside me. My pussy clamped down hard on his digits. "Fuck you're tight." He moved the pads of his fingertips along my walls until he found what he was looking for, my g spot. My legs spasmed once he pressed against the bud of neurons. "I got you now."

While still using my mouth, slowly pushing his cock across my tongue and down my throat, he began expertly fingering my g spot. As he saw me get closer and closer to my orgasm, he'd shove his cock deeper down my throat to block off my air. And just as I got to the edge, he'd pull his fingers all the way out. This happened over and over. Each time he'd take his fingers wet from my juices and rub my nipples with the stickiness. He was driving me wild. I was moaning loudly around his dick, no doubt sending pleasurable vibrations up his shaft. His balls were dripping with my saliva yet he edged himself with my mouth everytime he got close. "I want my load to be as big as possible for you cum slut."

After what seemed like hours of edging and orgasm denial, he finally pulled away. "It's time, Mia. I'm going to fuck you. Come stand in front of me." I moved as fast as I physically could, positioning myself in front of him. He abruptly turned me around to face the bed and bent me over. With my pussy exposed like that the ache within me roared. My cunt was so swollen I swear I could feel each rush of blood pulse. Travis bent down and put his face to my pussy lips. Without warning he licked my opening and flicked his tongue against my clit. My knees buckled but he held my legs firmly. He licked at my pussy hungrily, lapping up each wave of arousal I produced. I pressed against his mouth eagerly. However just as soon as it started, it was over and Travis stood up.

My heart was beating wildly in both my chest and in my twat. He grabbed his stiff cock and lined it up to my entrance. I expected him to thrust fully in but of course was met with even more teasing. He used his swollen tip to spread my folds open and move my slickness up and down the slit. His skin grazed perfectly across my clit and I was becoming so oversensitive I thought I might faint from the sensations. After adequately lubricating his cock and pressed just the tip into me. My pussy clamped down on him but he didn't move further. "Look at yourself, baby." He pointed to a mirror across the room positioned perfectly so that we could watch ourselves. The bastard had moved the mirror there just so he could watch. "Look at how beautiful you look with my cock in you."

As I stared at him through the mirror and listened to his words, he slowly inched his prick into my depths. Each millimeter was addicting. "Look at how good pleasure looks on you." He was still only halfway in. My cunt was a vice, trying to savor each movement. "You can take it, baby. You know how badly you've been wanting this. Wanting me inside you. Take it." With the last bite of his words he thrust fully into me, his cock stretching me fully. The tip of his penis smashed against my cervix causing it to pucker and pulse. He began to fuck me slowly, pulling out and pushing in with great control. The muscles in his arms and jaw clenched. "Look at me while I fuck you". I did as I was told and met his eyes in the mirror.

My mouth hung open as he began pumping faster. I felt my cunt clench over and over trying to milk him of his seed. His cock alone was going to make me cum. All I needed was permission. "Touch yourself, but don't cum." Fuck you. My mind raced with conflicting emotions but my desire to please him won. My fingers found my aching clit and began rubbing furiously. Travis watched me through the mirror and fucked me harder, clearly liking the sight of my moaning mouth, exposed tits, and ass engulfing his cock. I didn't even want to cum anymore, I wanted him to fill me. I wanted to savor the feeling of his hard shaft in my cunt. I pushed back to meet his thrusts and urged him deeper and deeper.

Each time, his cock kissed my cervix and sent wave after wave of satisfaction through me. The need to be fucked and filled was primal. Nothing else in the world mattered, not even my own pleasure. I needed to feel him ejaculate inside me. I moaned louder and louder. Travis drove my pleasure to the edge once he began to tweak my nipples again. I unexpectedly was going to actually come. I knew I wasn't supposed to, and I knew he could take it all away at any second, yet still I let myself succumb to the feelings. My whimpers became more desperate and my ass was arched so much I could feel his cock begging to rip open my cervix altogether. Just one more stroke in that spot and I'd be cumming. "Please" I begged in a whisper.

"What was that?"

"Please" I spoke louder, desperation in my eyes

"I told you, you don't get to cum"

"Please I'll do whatever you want"

"Don't you dare cum" I battled with his words. Why was I listening to him anyways? I needed release. I needed this..

"Just fuck me harder." He hesitated and started to pull out, but I clamped down around him and he gave in, pumping his cock deep and fast. With just a few strokes I was right on the edge again. I held my breath, trying hard to not give away the fact that I was seconds away from my orgasm. Finally he thrust once more deep within me, reaching the spot I so desperately craved and wave after wave of climatic pleasure rolled through me. My mouth hung open and my pussy spasmed. There was no hiding my orgasm now. Travis stopped fucking me in shock.

"You dirty slut!"

"Oh fuck you, Travis."

"I'm not done with you yet." With that he resumed his thrusts with vengeance. "You'll pay for this, Mia. That stolen orgasm will be your last." I certainly hoped he was telling the truth. After orgasming, my pussy was even more sensitive and eager for cock. As Travis continued to use me to get himself off I was already building up towards another orgasm. However just as I felt myself teetering the edge, I felt Travis' balls constrict and his dick twitch inside of me.

"Turn around and swallow it." I did as I was told and let him pump his semen into my mouth. I was beginning to think I was addicted to it.

Gamot
Gamot
7 Followers