Counselor Troi Needs Help Ch. 5

Story Info
Dr. Crusher helps Counselor Troi fufill a fantasy
1.3k words
4.16
48k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mndom
Mndom
10 Followers

This is the fifth installment of the series entitled Counselor Troi Needs Help. If you have not read the previous four, I strongly suggest you read them, as different elements from those will work their way into the storyline. As always, please send me all your comments. Now, on with the story!

Counselor Troi looked at the computer and sighed. For weeks she had been reading technical schematics and studying warp engine configurations. Her goal had been to be made a full Commander and the Engineering section of the test was giving her the most difficultly. Finally after an arduous month she passed her exam was promoted to Commander. As a reward, Commander Riker had taken her for a drink to 10-Forward, but in her heart she needed more of a celebration, much more.

As she sipped her celebratory beverage, Will droned on and on about the responsibilities and excitement that comes with command. Deanna smiled and nodded every so often, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She was tired and didn’t want a lecture so soon after getting to her goal. In some ways, Will was taking the joy out of the day. She excused herself and went back to her quarters.

Once in her quarters she stripped down to her bra and panties and sat in front of her mirror. As she brushed her hair she started to relax and let the news of her promotion settle in. Counselor Commander Troi, Commander Troi, no she would keep Counselor as her title, but her rank would be at Command level. She sent a message to her mother, Lwaxana, but knew her mother would be far more interested in the men’s dicks she had sucked since their last meeting. Deanna decided to take a nice long hot shower and then head to bed.

The next morning the new Commander looked at her appointment book. Aside from Lieutenant Reginald Barclay, she had the day free. She sent a message to Beverly to see if they could move up their daily exercise session. Troi then relaxed with a new book and thought about her first command opportunity. Two hours later she served her first command watch. Nothing of interest occurred and she felt relieved.

Troi headed to Beverly’s quarters and rang the bell. She was dressed in her uniform and had her 3 button insignia proudly on her collar. She wanted to surprise Beverly of her new rank as Beverly had just returned from a Medical Conference. When Beverly opened the door, Troi asked her,” So Beverly, how was the Medical Conference at Omicron VII? Beverly smiled and said, “ Oh, it was all right. It was informative, but the sites of Omicron VII were amazing. You have to see some of these pictures I have.” With that Troi stepped into Crusher’s room and the door closed behind her.

Once inside and the door had closed, Troi ran to Crusher and kissed her on the mouth. “Well, well, well. Looks like the pictures of Omicron VII will have to wait”, Beverly said. Troi smiled and said, “ Yes, I wanted to show you something” and pointed to her neck. Crusher looked closely and saw three 3 buttons on her best friend’s collar instead of two. “Deanna! You did it! Congrats!!!” Deanna smiled and said,” Do you remember the evening we spent together a few weeks ago? The one where I helped fulfill your fantasy about being spanked with a switch?” Beverly sighed and nodded. She remembered very well that particular evening.

“I have a fantasy that I have always wanted to try, Beverly. I have really wanted to wait for the right moment to do this, and tonight seems to be it. So, please Beverly, help me fulfill my fantasy.” Beverly smiled. She knew what Troi wanted and she knew that Deanna had helped her. In many ways they were more than best friends. They were lovers, soul mates, and so much more. Beverly didn’t even have to think before she smiled and nodded. She led Deanna over to her bed and sat her down.

Beverly stroked Deanna’s hair and leaned in and kissed her softly. For several minutes all she did was kiss her best friend. She slowly unbuttoned Troi’s uniform and kissed her neck. She worked her way down to Deanna’s large tits and licked them. Deanna threw her head back and sighed. This was always such a turn on for her. Deanna moved up the bed till she was resting against the head board. Beverly’s long tongue lovingly encircled each breast and then lightly licked each of Deanna’s ever growing nipples. Beverly softly sucked each nipple and then lightly bit them. Deanna always loved gentle biting and this was no difference. At this point Deanna started squirming and Beverly knew she had her right where she wanted her.

Beverly kissed Troi’s tight abdomen and removed Troi’s pants. Troi was now in only a mauve thong. Beverly’s tongue inched near Troi’s pussy and licked her inner thighs. Deanna sighed and started breathing hard. Beverly took this moment to slip off Troi’s shoes and her stockings. Beverly licked Troi’s leg from her upper thigh to her calf and then stopped. Then she repeated the action on the other leg. Beverly continuously teased Troi for near twenty minutes. Then with a loving smile, she kissed Troi’s left foot. She licked the top of Troi’s toes. She licked in between each toe and repeated the process over and over. Finally she took Troi’s toes in her mouth and sucked each toe, then the toes all at once. Deanna couldn’t believe what was happening to her. She was nearing an orgasm without touching her pussy. Then as Troi looked into Beverly’s eyes, she came into her mauve thong.

Beverly kissed Troi’s right foot. She licked the top of Troi’s toes. She licked in between each toe and repeated the process over and over. Finally she took Troi’s toes in her mouth and sucked each toe, then the toes all at once. As she did this she looked straight into Deanna’s eyes. Deanna’s face was flushed, she was panting, and a smile stretched out across her face. She was in absolute heaven. After licking Deanna’s toes, Beverly smiled, and kissed Deanna on her lips and whispered, ”Here is a special bonus for making Commander.” Troi’s legs were raised in the air and her panties were lowered. Troi watched in ecstasy as Crusher lowered her tongue into Deanna’s ass. Beverly expertly tongued Deanna’s ass over and over while finger fucking Deanna’s clit. Crusher’s long tongue reached sensitive places in Deanna’s asshole. The sensation of a long tongue in her ass and a finger in her clit made Deanna scream in orgasm.

Beverly then walked over to the night stand and pulled out her favorite strap on dildo. It was a black ribbed strap on which was 10 earth inches in length. She placed the tip in her mouth and she sucked on it and got it very wet. As Troi watched in ecstasy, Crushed removed her uniform and stripped down nude. She then placed the dildo at the tip of her pussy and pushed it in. Several insertions later and the strap on was covered with Beverly’s special lubrication. She tied the straps to her legs and then mounted Deana from behind. For several minutes, Beverly fucked Deanna’s pussy and over and over. . Then she flipped Deanna over and pulled Troi’s legs over her head. As the huge strap on stretched Troi’s ass, Deanna screamed. Crushed fervently pounded Troi’s ass with the ribbed strap on and Troi screamed in her third orgasm. As the third orgasm faded, Troi’s legs were lowered and she fell flat. Beverly lay next to her and smiled. “There you are Commander, three orgasms for your three buttons on your rank!” Deaana smiled and faded to sleep. She knew that she had to repay Beverly and knew that she would have to get a taste of Crusher’s lovely toes.

Mndom
Mndom
10 Followers