Deanna's Alternative Solutions

Story Info
Deanna Troi uses an unorthodox method on her patient.
2.1k words
4.58
5.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ensign Adam Jackson nervously approached the Counselor Troi's office, steeling himself as he lightly knocked against the door.

"Come in," Counselor Troi's distinct voice replied from within.

The door slid open with a hiss, Adam took a calming breath before he took the plunge and entered. Gazing around the interior space, he felt a little more at ease. Decorated in a variety of warm, inviting colours, the room served to give the Counselor's patients a feeling of tranquillity, deliberately separating itself from the typical aesthetics of a Starfleet vessel. The lighting was fairly dim, with the brightest space of the room being the one directly occupied by the Counsellor and a troubled crew member, creating the illusion of the pair being isolated, as though whatever was said would always remain within the small space.

"Ensign Jackson?" Counselor Troi asked, snappsnapping Adam back to reality. "It's okay, just the two of us here."

Adam turned to face the Counselor. He had only ever seen her from afar during his off hours in Ten-Forward, but he was almost taken off guard by seeing her up close. She was dressed in a teal dress that had become a common alternative to a Starfleet uniform for her to wear whilst on duty, something Adam assumed was her way of making her more approachable compared to the other officers. Her legs were encased in matching stockings, her feet clad in equally teal heels. Most embarrassing for Adam was how much of the Counselor's cleavage was placed on display by the dress.

Her facial features were striking, framed by curling dark brunette hair pinned up by a decorative Betazoid barrette, a beauty Adam and other species had come to expect from the Betazoids. She looked up at him with a soothing smile, politely holding her hand out towards the seat opposite her.

"Please, take a seat, ensign," she requested lightly.

"Thank you, Counselor," Adam replied respectfully, stepping across the room to take his seat.

The Counselor let out a melodic chuckle. "Ensign, this is a personal meeting between a patient and his Councilor, you don't need to be so formal. I find it more advantageous if my patients view me as a confidant rather than a superior officer, removing the power dynamic. Please, call me Deanna."

"Oh, I'll keep that in mind... Deanna," Adam smiled, trying to shake off the strange feeling using an officer's first name. "I suppose that would mean you should call me Adam, then?"

Deanna nodded her head. She crossed her legs and interlocked her fingers around her knee. "Now that we've been introduced, why don't you start? What brought you here today?"

Adam looked down, afraid of any judgement she might given him. "Well, it's a bit of a personal matter, I suppose."

"I guessed that," Deanna laughed good naturedly, "that tends to be the draw for my office. You don't need to hold anything back in here, what you say will never be repeated by me."

Despite her comforting urging, Adam still tried to think of a way to explain his situation in a way that wouldn't humiliate him in front of the beautiful Betazoid. "Uhm, well it sort of began during my time at Starfleet Academy. Both of my parents are serving officers, so joining Starfleet was near enough an expectation of me."

"I can understand how that can place a lot of pressure upon you, especially during your formative years," Deanna agreed.

"So I knew going in that I had to excel if I wanted to make them proud," Adam continued, not daring to glance up in case his eyes brushed across Deanna's cleavage, "I threw myself into my studies. Any exam, practical or academic, I completed with flying colours."

Deanna tapped a nail against her data pad. "I saw your files, very impressive. It's quite uncommon for a Starfleet graduate to be fast tracked into an engineering position quite so rapidly."

Adam blushed, rubbing the sleeve of his uniform. "Just good timing. As you can see, it finally landed me a post on the Enterprise-D, my parents were more than happy; exuberant, almost."

Deanna leaned forward slightly, a small look of confusion on her face. "But that sounds like a wonderful thing, your hard work and determination brought you to the flagship of Starfleet."

Adam knew it was now or never, he'd made it so far. "that's sort of my point. I spent so much of my time at the Academy studying and revising that I forgot to... form certain relationships."

Deanna scrutinised Adam closely, wishing he would lift his head up just once. "I'm not sure if I'm following, do you mean you have regrets about not socialising during your time at the Academy?"

"To an extent," Adam felt himself redden upon realizing there was no way around explaining it. "More specifically, because I spent so much time with my head glued to data pads and learning about optimal warp core efficiency, I found myself lacking in the necessary skills required for... approaching the female cadets."

An understanding smile spread across Deanna's face as realization dawned on her. "Ah, you're worried that a lack of experience stemming from your days as a cadet has adversely impacted your ability to copulate."

Adam coughed into his hand. "That would be a fair summary. I'm not even sure if it's worth your time," he stammered and attempted to stand, hoping to forget the entire ordeal.

"Wait," Deanna calmed him, reaching her hand out to clasp his thigh. "I know this might be a little uncomfortable for you, but I can assure that this is a very common thing. I couldn't even begin to count how many similar stories I've heard since becoming a Counselor."

Adam had a feeling she was just trying to spare his feelings, but her hand kept him in place. Even the smallest contact with Deanna fulfilled a number of dreams he had involving her. Suddenly, he froze up, remembering that the woman in front of him was a fully capable empath, capable of understanding the most private thoughts that could pass through his mind. He prayed to whatever god he could think of that she wasn't using her ability at that very moment.

"That doesn't make it any easier," Adam sighed, sensing that he would be relegated to a case study of some kind, "every time I get close to striking up a conversation of some kind I freeze up. Flirting isn't even in the equation."

Deanna stroked his thigh, jolting Adam enough to finally look up at her. "As simplistic as it may sound, all you need is a little courage. If there's a woman that interests you the worst thing that can happen is a rebuff of your advances."

"You really do make it sound so simple," Adam held his breath as he felt her nails brushing against his thigh, her dazzling eyes fixed on him, "but I just couldn't. A coincidence boost like that would be very hard to come by."

"Adam, if it was a shot of confidence you required then you have come to the perfect person," Deanna replied. Before Adam could understand what she meant, Deanna gracefully slipped from her seat until she rested before him on her knees, her free hand joining the one slowly making its way to the ensign's groin.

"Counselor Troi?" Adam cried, entranced as her light brown eyes fixated on his.

"Adam, remember what we agreed about this being a non-formal interaction?" Deanna reminded him with a certain firmness in her voice. "Please, just call me Deanna for now."

Adam closed his eyes as he felt her fingers meet at the valley of his thighs. "Deanna. What are you doing?"

"Precisely what I said," she answered, taking a hold of the latch of his uniform's pants and pulled it down at an agonising pace. "You need something to light that spark of confidence within you, I know what wil ignite it."

Adam watched in awe as she expertly opened the latch, allowing his hardening member to slip free into the open, temptingly close to Deanna's sultry lips. Her fingers wrapped around it with a feather-light grip, it was the first time Adam had ever had a woman touch him in such a manner.

"B-but I don't really know what I'm supposed to do," Adam stated weakly,

Deanna lifted his cock-head until Adam could feel her overwhelmingly warm breath hit it. "By the time we're finished, you'll never have to second guess yourself when you want to approach a woman."

Her lips wrapped around the tip, emitting a delighted yelp from the ensign. Slowly, her lips travelled along the length of his shaft, until her tongue began to caress the underside of it. Not once did Deanna's vibrant eyes look away from Adam, her full attention was placed on him as his member slid further and further into her more than willing throat. Her nimble fingers rubbed circles at the very base of his member, stimulating him in more ways than one.

Without seemingly any difficulty, Adam could feel her glossy lips press against him, he watched in amazement as she engulfed his full length. Her tongue swirled around the shaft, hitting his pressure points in ways he never conceived possible. With a playful gleam in her eyes, she pulled her head backwards, until Adam's throbbing cock dislodged completely, slick with Deanna's saliva.

"How do you feel now?" Deanna prompted, lightly pumping his dripping penis.

"Gr-great!" the ensign exclaimed. "How could you even take it?"

"I do happen to be a Betazoid," Deanna replied coyly, flicking the tip with her dexterous tongue, "we're only second to the Orions when it comes to giving pleasure to sexual partners. After all, we only become more lustful with age. Now, would you like to continue?"

"Absolutely!" Adam urged.

"Then tell me," Deanna requested.

"Pardon?"

Deanna grasped his member, feeling the blood rushing through it intensely. "This exercise is meant to provoke the confidence within you. Fellatio gives the male partner a certain control over his partner, humans view the method as being far too unorthodox, but I can assure you the results speak for themselves. Tell me what you want."

"S-suck it?" Adam tried, but something about Deanna's look of encouragement emboldened him. "I want you to suck me, make me cum, Deanna!"

"Gladly," Deanna grinned, sinking back down on his cock with renewed vigour, bobbing her head with a conscious rhythm. Her throat contracted tightly around his girth as it slid in and out, caressing his organ with every motion. Adam, resting his head back in bliss, slid his hands behind Deanna's head, lacing his fingers in her voluminous hair. Moaning noises escaped Deanna, vibrating deliciously against Adam's twitching member, bringing his so much closer to his orgasm.

"Don't stop, Deanna!" Adam grunted, with a timber in his voice Deanna instantly picked up on. "So close, I need to-"

He couldn't finish his sentence, the impending climax was unlike anything he had ever felt before, a wave of ecstasy washed over him as he felt his release. Copious amounts of seed spurted from him, soaring directly down Deanna's gullet as he gripped her head tightly against himself. Never had he felt so in control as he did in that moment, relishing the high of experiencing his cum trickling down the throat of the single most desired female member of the crew.

His high soon dissipated. As he glanced down through blurry eyes, he quickly felt regret, realising how hard he had Deanna's stunning face clamped against his groin, his fingers still tightly wound in her hair. Adam immediately released her, watching her take heavy breaths of air. Fear built within him, as though he had broken the trust she had extended to him.

"Deanna, I'm so sorry!" Adam blurted out. "I-I don't know what came over me, I just couldn't stop."

To his surprise, he only heard a calming laughter as Deanna glanced up at him, drops of saliva and cum ran down her chin. "What came over you was exactly what I wanted. You knew what you wanted, so you took it."

"But, aren't you angry?" Adam whispered. "I could have hurt you."

"Adam, you're forgetting once again, I am an empath," Deanna replied with a knowing look, "I knew what you were going to do every step of the way, those fantasies of yours were quite extensive. I wasn't in danger."

"You saw those fantasies?" Adam turned almost as pale as Lt Commander Data.

"As I've said before," Deanna reiterated, running her finger across her lip, wiping the traces of seed away, "what happens between a patient and myself remains in this room."