Country Cock’ll Do

Story Info
A double quickie.
1.2k words
3.92
16.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers

It was a lovely summer's day and my husband Jack and I were enjoying a peaceful walk in the country, when miles from nowhere, I suddenly needed to take a pee. The shaded, tree lined, country road upon which we walked had fields either side, surrounded by tall hedgerows, so my hubby suggested I just pop through the field gate and relieve myself behind the hedge. No one would see me and very few cars were passing, so I climbed the gate careful, taking care not to snag my summer frock, taking extra care not to reveal to hubby that I wasn't wearing any knickers. He hadn't yet learned that I enjoyed the breeze blowing up my skirt and cooling my hot pussy during our long walks. I certainly didn't want him distracted, the randy sod was always horny enough without temptation.

In the grassy field, after telling hubby to keep his eye out for any passing 'Peeping Tom's', I hitched up my dress around my waist then squatted and let the golden liquid flow. It was such relief as I sprayed my pee into the warm soil instantly making me feel more comfortable. As the final droplets dribbled to the ground I scanned the horizon and suddenly noticed a farm vehicle parked no more than a hundred yards or so away. In the long grass by the vehicle, I could roughly make out movement. At first I wasn't sure what I was looking at, but as I focussed it became clear that it was a couple who appeared to be having sex.

I was enthralled as I beckoned hubby to climb the gate to come have a look. We instantly became a couple of pervvy voyeurs and decided to take a closer look. We quietly sneaked along the field edge in a crouched position so as not to spook the frolicking funsters. When we arrived a few yards from the copulating couple, I recognised the lusty lady to be Mrs York the farmers wife, a stout woman in her mid fifties. She looked quite different from her usual haughty self with her blouse open and tits hanging from her bra and being squeezed by the young farm hand who was pumping his proud hard dick into her.

The young man was nineteen year old Jeremy from our village, he was a muscular blonde lad with bright eyes and an infectious smile, and from what I could see a thick, large cock which was thrilling Mrs York immensely. As we quietly watched, I turned to Jack only to discover that he had fished his hard cock from his shorts and was slowly wanking his throbbing tool.

'Oh Jack darling, you're such a naughty boy.' I whispered. To which he replied. 'Get your tits out baby, I've got to get some of this'. I just couldn't help myself, the whole situations was turning me on. As I lowered the top of my summer frock exposing my tits to the fresh air, Mrs York turned her head in our direction. I expected her to be startled, or at least a little surprised, but strangely she simply smiled and winked invitingly whilst Jeremy continued his excited fucking of her.

Mrs York began licking her rosy red lips and flicked her tongue in an inviting lizard like motion. I began squeezing my own tits and rolling my stiffening nipples between my fingers. Jeremy suddenly aware of Mrs Yorks focus, turned and observed us watching them, he smiled. My Jack calmly walked toward them, his hard-on still in hand he knelt by Mrs York's head, offering his cock to her face. She gently opened her willing mouth and sucked the cock in and began to greedily gobble on my hubbies stiffy.

It was all so nice to watch, out in the fresh country air, the joy of sex oozing from the busy trio. I lifted my skirt and proceeded to finger my wet pussy in admiration of the group. Being a voyeur to the scene before me was as exciting as participating. Jeremy slid his slime covered pole from the hot cunny and manoeuvred to the opposite side of Mrs York's head. She commenced to take turns flitting between the hard cocks, sucking on both my husband and Jeremy with gusto.

Jack turned to me and smiled, then he asked 'Do you mind?' I smiled, trembling at the knees with horny excitement as the sensations of my clit thumbing and pussy frigging shot through my body. I shook my head and smiled, seductively replying, 'Let Mrs York feel that beautiful cock inside her darling'. With that, my husband placed himself between her large thighs, placed his knob against her waiting love nest and tenderly entered her. She removed Jeremy's cock from her mouth and smiled all round. As my husband began fucking like an eager teenager into Mrs York's thick, sexy body, naked Jeremy stood up and walked toward me. His magnificent young cock, swaying with each step he took homing in on my hot desire. He manfully clasped me around the waist without saying a word, lifted me, parting my legs and lowered my wet pussy onto his raging manhood.

It was amazing as Jeremy's hot throbber slipped inside my willing cunt as he rhythmically bounced my body creating such a delightful love sensation. I clasped him around the shoulders and wrapped my legs around his buttocks as he grunted and thrust into my sopping wet funnel. It was a fantastic thrill. As I hugged Jeremy to me, I watched my husband enjoy himself pounding into Mrs York. She grunted in delight, enjoying her outdoor country humping.

'Oh fuck me, you young stud!' I squealed as Jeremy's pounding intensified. My husband turned and smiled, 'Are you enjoying that Jill baby?' he asked. I let out a moan of delight. Mrs York grabbed Jack's face and began kissing him deeply as she bucked her fleshy butt. I could tell she was about to cum. 'Mrs York, you're such a saucy old mare.' I called 'Are you enjoying my husbands sexy cock?'

They both gripped each other tightly and were thrashing wildly before groaning together in orgasm. I could tell by Jack's face he was cumming, I'd seen it so many times before. Mrs York nervously chattered 'Oh. oh, oh, oh I've cum, I've cum you dirty boy' widening her legs apart as she orgasmed. Jeremy meanwhile, gripped my head and planted a big French kiss on me - we sucked tongues and I felt him tense. Jets of hot spunk shot inside of me, it was wonderful. I kept kissing him as he placed me back to standing on the ground. We shimmied to the spot where hubby and Mrs York lay on the blanket in the grass. Laying down beside Mrs York, I spread my legs wide holding my skirt up to reveal my swollen, wet, lady lips. Jeremy's love juices were beginning to ooze from me in creamy delight.

Jack, with softening cock assumed position between my legs and quickly thrust his dripping spongy rod into me. Jeremy, having watched this, done the same with Mrs York. Mrs York and I lay in embrace with our lovers, kissing and squeezing as their cocks went soft in our contented, jizz filled pussy's. Jeremy in Mrs York's spunky filled hole and Jack wallowing in mine. I was loving my day in the country.

As we lay in the warm sun, satisfied and dreamy, I turned to Mrs York and asked 'Does Jeremy regularly hose down the dirty cows on the farm?"

We all laughed.

SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers