Country Concert Relief

Story Info
Hosting an array of guys during a concert.
888 words
3.95
7.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story time. Our small town hosted a huge country music concert a few days ago to which my wife went to. This gave me several hour alone at home.

What's a guy to do?

Well this guy posted on Grindr and Squirt that I was hosting those that wanted some relief before or during the concert. I was immediately message and had my first guy at my house about 20 minutes after I posted. Middle aged married guy who was meeting his wife at the concert. Not a lot of talk. He came in pulled out his cock and slid into my mouth. Pretty quickly he came and I swallowed my first load of the night. He left and I eagerly checked my messages. I was happy today the least. My message box on Grindr had a few messages as do squirt. I started giving times for each to come over. I sucked 3 more in the next hour; nothing too special but I swallowed each.

The next guy was from squirt, another married guy and three of his friends. He asked if I would suck them all and of course I said yes. I sucked the first one while the others watched and started stroking. He lasted only a few minutes and the second stepped up and pushed into my mouth. He was quite bigger than the others, almost nine inches and thick. Unfortunately he also lasted only a few minutes. The 3rd was just as quick, about a five inch cock but came in waves of cum. Four squirts down my throat and three more on my face; leaving my beard dripping. The fourth came within seconds of being in my mouth.

On to my next appointment about 30 minutes later, a supposedly single guy, with one of the smaller cocks I've sucked. He lasted about 20 minutes before filling my mouth with probably the sweetest cum I've ever tasted.

The night went on with me sucking about 2-3 each hour. My stomach was so full of cum and my cock rock hard. About 3 hours in my message box was nearly cleared; I was waiting for my next guy.

This one would be special as he was a FTM and wanted his pussy eaten. I licked and sucked his pussy for almost an hour before he filled my mouth with cum, grinding hard onto my mouth and making me drink it all. He then asked if I would fuck him. Of fucking course I said.

I slid deeply into his pussy and he rolled me to my back and started riding me hard. About 15 minutes later I filled his pussy with my cum and without a word he quickly slid up and again started riding my face, feeding me my own cum for another 5 or so minutes before he came again. He quickly dressed and left needing to meet his boyfriend at the concert. I was spent but had another couple hours before my wife was expected back so back to the messages.

I quickly set up 4 more cocks for the next hour, swallowing 2 while the other 2 came on my face. The next hour saw 6 more cocks, I was rather full so I had each of them cum on my face. My final cock of the night was close to my wife being home. I new I had about a half hour before I had to cleanup. He was by far the biggest cock of the night, possibly that I've ever sucked. Almost 11 inches, thick and throbbing hard already when he pulled it out. It took some work but I was able to throat it all. Taking him deeply while gently squeezing his huge ball sack. I could feel his balls pulsating in my hands. He asked if I would swallow and I nodded yes, hoping my full belly would take it. He said he was close so I sped up slightly, keeping him deep in my mouth and throat, rubbing his balls a little harder. He started pumping, his cock throbbing in my mouth, his balls tightened in my hand. He came hard, thick heavy cum hit my tongue and back of my throat. Six heavy shots, me swallowing it all. Slowly pulling off and licking every inch of his softening cock. He left quickly while I locked up and headed to the shower, jerking off again.

As I came out of the bathroom, my wife was coming in the door. She met me with a deep kiss, she'd obviously had a few drinks at the concert. She pushed me to my knees, lifted her dress slid her panties over and pulled my face into her dripping pussy. She's alway super wet if she's been drinking. I licked eagerly, she tastes so sweet. I drank her juices until she came for first time.

We then went to the bedroom where I licked her pussy and ass to several more orgasms for her before I slid my cock in, cumming two more times inside her over the next hour before sliding down and licking her clean while she started to drift asleep. What a fucking night. In total I sucked 16 cocks, fucked a FTM and my wife. I was so spent but it was so worth it.