All Comments on 'Country Girl Ch. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice One

Can't wait for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Eagerly awaiting part 2.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Nice Start

Now to figure out how to know when Ch 02 arrives. 4* for encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent beginning, hope we don’t have to wait long for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where are we headed?

It seems Nils and Britt are slowly developing an interest in love for each other. She is lovely in a way other than physical beauty, and he is smart enough to see that. When she DOES see him stripped of his clothes, please make him a man's man and give him a dusting of good chest hair she can stroke and kiss. They will go far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m enjoying this!

I’m enjoying this story and you write well. Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

@ReedRichards, you have a lot of nerve critiquing others, when YOUR 'writing' needs a lot of revisions, far more than this, what was that garbage you just posted anyway?

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
Overall good, could use an editor

The budding love between Britt and the lead character is flowing nicely. The situation with Yanne seems a bit cliche, but a nice side-story. I think there were numerous errors that did tend to slow the reading down, as I tried to mentally fix them as I read. I suggest you get someone else to proof your story, or at the very least read it out loud once, all the way through, before submitting. You will be shocked how many errors you can find on your own that way.

Thanks for sharing.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Reading On

Enjoyable read. Looking forward to more of these two. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story so far.

Like the story, being a farm boy it hits a bit home.

Um, all of the Farmall M's I've ever drove or seen don't have fenders. ;-)

Still a great read.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
I'm feeling right at home!

Nydelig Piker Janne er meget bra!

Hallo, Janne! Hva vil du med meg? :+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What can I say, but another great start to an interesting story. Heading to chapter 2.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Great start and I'm looking forward to the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's going slow with his wife, er future wife, the one the kids call MOMMY, the greatest name a woman can have...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If country bumpkins are calling this girl ugly then she must be beat as hell cause how in the world would a (relatively) thin, single, "plain jane" not have plenty of suitors out there? They don't exactly have as many options as the city.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
2965 Followers
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories