All Comments on 'Country Girl Ch. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
part 3

Looking forward to the next chapter. Great work so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Well done. Please don't keep us waiting for Ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE at is finest!

What a wonderful love-making! Nils and Britt's preparation is so tender and loving, almost a step by step tiptoeing into love. I like their tender undressing of each other, and the actual making love. Nils' chest hair is appropriate for a sexy young man of 31. I hope further chapters develop their descriptions more. Like to see Nils described as the hairy-chested (dark haired blonde?) handsome man that I think he is. Britt has found herself a real treasure in Nils. The see a beauty deep within each other that transcends any outside detail!

Get them married to each other and their sexual appetites going in full gear. Britt's mom was a great help in encouraging her daughter, but Nils has been very kind, compassionate, and tender. It's s good thing Britt loses her virginity to Nils because he will spoil her now.

Can't praise this story or your writing enough!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Dam, it was like I was right there with them, breath taking, to say the least. Great writing and wonderful story.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

And I’m reminded of the old song “Never make a pretty woman your Wife”, good story so far, I’m interested to see where this is going, although I suspect it’s a HEA with Grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is it difficult to write an interesting romantic stories without sexual assault? First two paragraphs in page one and I'm dropping this series.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

"...Yanne had apparently gotten the news I was courting Britt, her calls and texts stopped..."

OK, considering what's going on at this point, Nils should have already told her they could be friends, but the benefits were suspended until further notice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
2967 Followers
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories