Country Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Terje was attentive, quiet, mild natured, everything a mother could ask for with a first child. He also loved his mommy's breasts. The moment she'd put him into position he would root around until he latched onto a nipple and then stretched that thing half way to his throat. He would pop off the nipple and it would be an inch long, the little pig.

It had been four weeks since Terje's birth. Britt let me play with her a little every night, sliding a finger inside, playing with her clit. She told me at lunch, tonight was the night. To be honest, I was worried and told her.

"Listen buddy, you just have that cock ready to slide into my hot cunt. Mama's gonna milk you dry."

Britt was finishing nursing as I came from the shower. She put him in his crib and sat on the edge of the bed, beckoning to me she took hold of my dick and put it in her mouth. I wasn't completely hard so she could fit the entire length in her mouth.

She pulled off, "I love it when I can get your entire cock in my mouth. Mama has a little treat for you tonight. Kneel down in front of me." Her tits were in front of my face. "There's a little bit of milk in each side, would you like to taste?"

I was excited and apprehensive as I leaned forward, Britt putting a nipple in my mouth. Because the baby had just nursed, what little bit of milk there was came right away. I commented how sweet it tasted, drained that breast and started on the other.

"Nils, do you have any idea how erotic it is watching your husband nurse from your tits. I'm on the verge of cumming." Britt's body trembled and shook ever so slightly. "Enough nursing, I need you to hose this burning pussy before she combusts."

I laid her back on the bed and buried my face in her cunt. How I had missed that tasty treat, it looked so inviting and hungry. My skinny little girl now had mommy hips, which added nearly nothing to her waist, it just made my love making saddle a little wider.

"Missionary tonight baby, not sure how much I can take yet. I'll be on my hands and knees soon, then you can fill me to the brim."

We started out slowly, picking up the pace after about five minutes. Neither of us lasted very long, we had both been without too long for any stamina to exist. It was one of those climaxes where you can feel it start in your loins and then spread to every other part of your body. This wasn't a slam it home orgasm, this was one that built slowly, when I was just about to cum I had slowed, wanting that feeling to last. Britt was pushing back into me with each stroke, but it was soft and not frantic. Britt was at the same place I was,

"Now baby, now. Cum with me Nils." I pushed in and held it there as she shook, her tummy convulsing. Britt pulled me down to her. Rubbing her hard nipples against my chest, kissing me passionately, we were holding onto each other for dear life.

As the song goes, "I was back in the saddle again." With Terje 10 feet away we kept the noise of our love making and subsequent climaxes to a minimum. For about two weeks, then it was time to move the little tyke into the nursery and we get our playground back.

Eli and Hannah were fitting in well. I had made sure nothing was scheduled in my programming business for the entire month of June. We had first crop hay to get in and it would give me time to work with Eli. He knew how to run the majority of the machinery and was a half way decent mechanic. After Hannah was finished with her morning chores she would go to the house and help Britt if needed. If Britt didn't need help they enjoyed a cup of coffee and talked awhile. Eli and Hannah were not well liked by the larger Amish community.

They had joined with several other young families who were walking a different path than the elders. The ladies had changed from the traditional blue or green dresses and the dark head wear to flowered dresses and the little white bun cap that the Menonites wore. The men were wearing jeans and work shirts, or tee shirts. Some shaved, others didn't, just as some still wore a hat and others didn't

It had begun with one of the young men who was an excellent carpenter and home builder. He found he couldn't compete with other contractors because using horses and wagon he couldn't get to a lot of the work. Working with him were two other carpenters, one a rough in and the other a finish carpenter. The three had gone to the bishop and elders asking for a waver to be able to use trucks and power tools not currently allowed. They were turned down and made the decision with their wives to still live the lifestyle within reason but leave the fold. All of them were immediately shunned.

Eli and Hannah were newly wed when they went to work for Britt's folks and once they realized their lives could be less laborious they began to question why they were staying in the local fold. They met with the construction guys and decided that when they moved onto our farm they too would break away. Hannah's family lived in upper Mid-Wisconsin and Eli's relatives were still in Ohio, so it wasn't as though they were going to miss Sunday roast at mom and dad's. The construction guys bought the power tools they needed, and a ¾ ton Dodge Ram for their business. Each also sent their wives to drivers training and got their drivers licenses. Once that was done each family bought a very simple family sedan, the only real luxury to them was the cars air conditioning.

Eli was 20 and Hannah 18. Neither had drivers licenses or much experience in life outside the farm. Britt would walk down to their house with Terje in a papoose sling off her front, she'd show Hannah how different appliances worked. Within a month it was as if they'd lived in a house with electricity, plumbing, and central a/c-heat all their lives. Hannah still hung out the wash unless it was raining, but then so did Britt, so it was nothing new to any of us.

Hannah had asked Britt about her choice in underwear one morning while visiting. She'd noticed some of Britt's rather slinky sexy attire and wondered if that wasn't being seductive toward her husband.

"Who else are you going to be seductive toward Hannah? He's married to you, he has the right to see you naked and make love to you."

Hannah turned three shades of red saying some of the elder women taught that sex should only be for procreation and you shouldn't allow yourself to be seen unclothed.

"How do you feel about that Hannah? Does it excite you to know you make Eli's head turn if you scamper across the room in panties and a bra? Does Eli become amorous when he sees you partially or completely nude? Hannah what you need to know is that no matter how much they love us, men are visual creatures. You and I respond to tenderness, attention and knowing we're protected. Men respond to seeing us, we are their prize, we are the reward for all their hard work. If we take that away, it removes their ambition to make sure we're always taken care of and looked after. Too many women never get that Hannah."

Hannah pondered a minute. "Eli and I have good sex, but we say nothing. I watch how you and Nils hug and kiss and enjoy being with each other, no matter where you are. Eli pays attention to me inside, but our upbringing keeps us from being affectionate in public like you."

"Hannah, of course you say nothing, what goes on in your bedroom is no one else's business. I'll have Nils start planting seeds in Eli's head about showing you affection, even if it's just holding hands."

When I came in for lunch Britt told me of her conversation with Hannah. I cautioned her about getting too involved, but she had already figured that out.

"Nils, I think we should get them enrolled in a driver's school, then they can get their licenses. You or I wouldn't always have to drive to town for materials or feed. It would make them more independent as well."

"They don't have a vehicle though."

"Why can't we get one for them and they can pay it off with a small portion of their wages. We help others we don't even know, lets help someone we do know. I think it would be a good investment hon."

She was right, she was absolutely right. She had nursed Terje, laid him down and was sitting on my lap, rubbing her hand across my chest. I didn't need to be back to the barn for another half hour. We were talking in generalities when Britt got quiet, I knew she had something on her mind.

"Honey, would you be willing to talk with Eli if the occasion arises and tell him it's okay to show Hannah affection outside the home? Hannah said their upbringing frowns heavily upon any show of affection outside the home."

"I spose, I don't want to be drug into a mess though. I'll watch for opportunities and try to make the most of them."

I asked Britt if she would come to the barn during milking. She showed up with the baby in his papoose sling as she walked around the barn, watching the milking. Hannah was feeding calves as Eli and I milked. As Hannah walked down the alley toward us Britt walked over and gave me a big sloppy kiss. I knew it was for Eli's benefit, but I don't think he did.

As Eli switched milkers, Hannah waited at the back of the cow. When Eli stepped out into the alley Hannah shocked Eli by kissing him. I could tell he had no idea what to do, looking at Hannah in disbelief.

Hannah was done with her chores and headed to the house to start supper. Britt was going to take the baby back to the house, as she left she gave me a sweet kiss and said she'd see me for supper.

We'd turned the cows out, watching for any in heat, filled the bunker and were scraping the alley when Eli spoke.

"I need to apologize for Hannah's behavior. I'll speak to her tonight."

"What behavior Eli? You mean when she kissed you? What could be more natural for newlyweds than a kiss? You should be thankful she loves you enough to want to kiss you even if you had cow shit on your shirt."

Eli laughed, then got serious. "Do you and Britt kiss in public and show affection?"

"Absolutely Eli, I understand it was frowned in the Amish community, but you're no longer a part of that community. That doesn't mean you have to be vulgar in public, holding hands or sneaking in a kiss is perfectly normal."

Eli looked down, "I've noticed Hannah seems to need a lot of attention."

"Eli, was she a virgin when you married?" He nodded yes. "Think about that Eli, you woke up feelings and desires she never knew she had, and now you want her to not enjoy and explore those feelings? That's a recipe for disaster. I'm going to butt in, so if I'm meddling you tell me to be quiet. Do you and Hannah have a good sex life?"

I could see his face turn red around his beard. "Yes, we do, but sometimes she wants to do things the elder's frown upon. Different positions. She wants to wear different underwear, like your missus wears."

"Eli, we're right back to where we were 10 minutes ago. Why would you let anyone tell you how you can make love, or hold hands in public, and what kind of underwear to have? I know a little bit of the Bible too, and I know it says the marriage bed is undefiled. What you and Hannah do in your bedroom is no one else's business."

"I know you're right Nils, I'll talk with Hannah and tell her what you said. She'll be happy."

"Eli why don't you go on to the house, I'll finish up. Enjoy your evening."

I told Britt about our conversation. She was excited to see if it helped. Britt had nursing the baby one last time before she sat on my lap. Opening her nursing bra, she held a breast to me.

"I have a treat for you, he was sound asleep before he emptied this one, it might be a precursor to some fun if you play your cards right big boy. Do you notice anything different about the Yoder's house tonight?" I peered out the window and shook my head no. "Their lights were out just after 8, they usually don't go off until well after 9."

"Hmmm, maybe the pep talk helped and they're gettin it on. You'll have to let me know what she says after your morning coffee with her."

"Well baby what you need to do is carry me into our play room and take advantage of my very wet pussy. Terje was sucking with such vigor tonight he reminded me of you and I started getting horny. What say we go trim my horns?"

Britt wanted to ride tonight. My body was tired, so I acquiesced and let her dominate. She was so damn sexy in her nursing bra, she was producing milk like crazy and we didn't want it all over us. Though they had been emptied by the baby and I, she would still leak, it seemed more so when we made love. She had slurped on my dick enough to get it standing straight then slung her little ass over my frame and sat down on it like she was a part of the puzzle.

Slowly she ground back and forth until I could sense she was near. She had slowed down and was relishing in the soft sensual movements, then sped up and I could sense she was on the verge, I grabbed her mommy hips to hold her still and then pounded into her warm slippery honey pot. As she was tensing up I was shooting cum as far into her as possible. Her tummy was still pulsing, her hips were jerking erratically. We looked at each other and started laughing softly.

"Oh my god Nils, that was one hell of an orgasm. It shook my whole body, and when I felt you shooting inside me, oh crap, it took me into another zone altogether. Yours sounded good, was it?"

"Excellent. Baby you milk the cum out of my balls in more ways than I ever imagined. Who would have thought that two years ago when you and I met that we would one day be in our marriage bed fucking each other silly?"

"Baby is gonna be up in another three hours. Get me a washcloth please, and some dry panties. I need to sleep before the tit hungry little boy is awake."

I smiled as Britt threw a pillow at me. "Not you, smart ass, your son. Now kiss me goodnight and let me snuggle against you."

Next morning, I noticed an obvious difference in Eli and Hannah, both were more relaxed and smiles, I noticed they briefly embraced once while they thought I was out of the line of vision. One other thing worth noting was how gingerly Hannah was moving about. We were just wrapping up milking as she finished her chores and headed to the house to start breakfast. After breakfast Eli and I cleaned the barn, spread manure, swept the feed trough in front of the tie stalls, watched the cows for heat, and opened the gates of the barnyard so the cows could go to pasture.

Because our herd was registered there was a fair amount of paper work to keep up, I chose to do it on a computer instead of long hand. I could do in an hour what would take Ole three using ledgers and forms. As Eli checked over and prepped machinery for the last of the first crop hay which we would be begin putting up that afternoon I went into my farm office located in our basement to do my documentation. When I had gotten into the house Britt and Hannah were at the kitchen table yakking over coffee. I kissed Britt and greeted Hannah, I assumed Terje was asleep.

I finished updating all the records just before noon. Walking up the steps my nose was greeted with wonderful smells of Britt's excellent cooking. I usually didn't get in from the evening milking until around 7, so we tended to have our big meal mid-day. Since being home on the farm and far more active than in the city I had lost 13 pounds of fat and gained about 8 of that back in muscle. Though I ate like a horse every day, it was burned off quickly, I was as fit now as I had been in high school.

Britt was giddy and the moment I sat down she was there to sit on my lap. Arms around my neck she was kissing me softly, rubbing her chest against mine, acting seductive.

"I love you so much Nils, you are the best husband a girl could have. Hannah and I talked, boy did she have lots to say."

"I noticed them hugging at one point in the barn and she was walking funny."

"And with good reason. She said they made love three times last night, the last time just before 2 o'clock. I'm surprised they had the energy to milk. Apparently, they had never done the deed more than once, even though they wanted to sometimes. She said the minute Eli walked in the house he grabbed her, kissed her, and began caressing her breasts, something that had only ever been reserved for the bedroom with lights out. Whatever you said to him in the barn loosened the psychological chains he'd been in."

"I didn't say much hon. Just normal stuff about showing your wife affection, paying attention to her and making sure she felt loved and secure."

"Well it worked. She asked about me helping her get some sexier underwear, but she can't do it in town, people will talk, and they don't need anymore crap thrown at them by the elders. They've been shunned, but that doesn't stop people from gossiping. I need to go into Owatonna for staples from Costco this week, you think you could spare her for a day? I'll take her with me and help her pick out some cute but sensible stuff to start with. We'll get into the sexy and seductive later."

"Speaking of sexy, just what does my little cum bucket have on under her dress today?"

"You'll have to look for yourself daddy, there might be a surprise."

Sliding my hand up her leg I loved the feel of the silk stocking and knew there's be a garter strap waiting for me at the top of it. As I neared her crotch her legs opened a few inches, to my delight there were no panties. I slid a finger into Britt, she smiled and kissed me.

"Can you make that cock as stiff as a pole? Terje will be asleep another hour and I want your meat inside me. Right here right now, I wanna ride you."

We stood up, me dropping my jeans and underwear as I sat down, my cock hard and ready for Britt. She heisted her little body over my lap, reached for my cock, placed it at the entrance to her vagina and slowly settled all the way to my balls. Her head was back, her eyes closed, a look of satisfaction on her face. Sitting there she wiggled a little as she always did before riding me. She told me it helped open her vagina a little more so she could take every inch of her favorite love sausage. That girl has a way with words.

Opening her eyes and smiling she whispered. "Nils, I love your cock in me, I think we need to start thinking about starting another baby in a few months. In the mean time we should practice."

My hands were on Britt's hips, so her dress was on top of my wrists. I could see her pussy lips tight around my dick, wet enough they didn't pull in as I stroked inside her. They stayed wrapped around the shaft, almost like a pair of lips during a good blow job. Britt was moaning already, as I looked up Britt was watching the same thing.

She hissed in my face, "So fucking hot, I love watching your cock disappear into that little tuft of hair."

It was certainly erotic. My cock glistening from her juices, my shiny dick against that little bit of hair, the contrast was mesmerizing. I ask if I could have a little taste of tit milk.

"Sorry babe, he's going to wake up starving and I need every ounce I can produce right now. I'll put him on cereal in a month or so, then you'll get a little more. Now be quiet and give mama what she needs."

I held her up an inch or two above me and began to jack rabbit into her hungry pussy. She wasn't screeching, but it was damn close. I felt her tense, then a flood of her cum drenched my cock and balls. That set me off as I drove up into her one last time, releasing my hold on her hips. Britt immediately sank flush with me, wiggling her hips all around and moaning as though she were savoring the moment.

As wet as I was, I was so glad my Britt was a gusher and not a squirter, I would have needed a life jacket. She sat on me for at least 5 minutes, her arms around my neck, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, softly playing with my hair, kissing me once in a while. She took a deep breath, let it out and sat up.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers