Country Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

It took her a week working afternoons and early evenings but thank God it was done. They were due to start their driving lessons on July 2nd, the fourth was on a Saturday. If we skipped breakfast we could have all the chores done by 10, then have the rest of the day free until milking. We all agreed and planned for it.

The Yoder's had never been to a 4th celebration of any kind and were apprehensive. Besides they didn't want to take a horse and buggy into town. I ask Art what his plans were. He had nothing planned, was just going enjoy the time off and eat some carnival junk food. I asked if he would take the Yoder's with him and keep them with him throughout the day. He said he would do that except his friend was picking him up as he had no vehicle. I walked to the house, returning with the keys to the truck and told him to take it. We'd see them at milking time.

We saw the Yoder's several times during the day, they were with other young formally Amish couples. Seemed there were quite a few doing what they had done. Britt and I saw lots of folks we knew, most were nice. A few were in absolute awe that Britt was not only married but had a beautiful little boy in her papoose sling. Britt reveled in the fact that those same people had laughed at her all her life and were now jealous of all she had.

We made plans for everyone to go back for the fireworks at the county park at 9. Never Too Late Foundation had contributed $10,000 for fireworks, it was destined to be a nice display. No one in town knew who anything about the foundation, nor cared, they were happy someone had put up the cash to once again have a decent fireworks display.

With the 4th behind us, corn cultivated, and fair weather predicted it was time to start second cutting before harvesting oats was upon us. Gramma had been hounding Britt to have Terje a day. Brit decided that with Yoder's being in town two days for lessons she'd take her mom up on the offer, so she could cut hay. Britt pumped enough breast milk to last the day and took him over to her folks in the morning. Ole was recovering well, he could speak much better. He still slurred a few words, but by and large he could be understood again.

Britt dropped about 15 acres the first day. With low humidity it dried enough overnight to bale the next day. Art was out raking as soon as the dew had burned away from the morning sun. Gramma came to pick up the baby at noon and Britt was on the tractor with the baler within a half hour. We could use a kicker on the baler, but I liked stacking instead. The bales stayed together, were easier to unload and you could get more on a rack if they were stacked.

Art had raked enough ahead for Britt and I to start. She was running the baler and I was riding the rack. Hannah was taking the full wagons back to the barn with the 560 and Eli was in the mow stacking as Hannah unloaded. We were almost finished at milking time. If we pushed another couple hour's it would all be baled, we could put the racks in the machine shed over night and not be concerned if it rained.

I had Eli and Art do the milking. Britt and I continued with baling, Hannah was pulling the racks back and putting them in the machine shed. She also brought us some sandwiches around five along with a fresh cooler of cold water. Britt was sweating in the sun, but I was soaked through. I've always used hooks when I stacked and after a while you develop a rhythm with no regard as to whether you're sweating or not. The last rack was only about two thirds full, so I sat on a bale resting as Britt drove us back to the farm. It was half past seven when Britt pulled into the machine shed. Hannah had the foresight to park the racks on the side, so we could pull the entire rig through the center.

The guys were just finishing up with milking. Britt and I didn't wait to wash up, we piled in the truck to go get Terje. When he saw mama he was eager to get at her. Gram had run out of breast milk and he wasn't to keen on formula. Britt sat in the easy chair with him across her lap, as soon as she unbuttoned her blouse and opened the flap on her nursing bra he went nuts. Little arms waving around, crying a little, legs just a kicking. He could smell mama's milk and he wanted it.

Britt lifted him up and he latched on so hard it made Britt flinch.

"Ouch, you're as bad as your daddy." It grew eerily silent for a moment, then we all laughed.

We stayed long enough for the baby to eat, but that was long enough for Bjorge to feed us some supper. Ole wanted to know how the cows were producing, did we have second crop cut and baled yet? Normal farmer questions. We got home about 8:30. Britt got the baby down. We looked at each other completely wiped out.

I spoke first. "If you want me to I'll take care of you."

"No baby, lets shower and go to sleep. We can play another time."

With second crop done and the oats harvested July came to an end. Yoder's had taken and passed their drivers tests. I purchased a newer used single wide mobile home, having it set between the Yoder's and the main house. Not wanting to overload either of the house septic systems I had a system installed for just the mobile home. Art moved into the mobile home about the same time that chopping corn silage began. Being out of the temporary camper he slept, ate and rested much better.

On a warm fall morning in late September I was in my office and thought I heard Britt talking to someone. She was talking to Terje as she nursed him.

"What do you think daddy will say when we tell him, huh? Do you think he'll be as excited as we are? Should we tell him today?"

"Should you tell me what?"

"He's ready to go down, I'll be there in a minute and tell you then."

About ten minutes later Britt walked in, spun me around, and in her special Britt was she slivered onto my lap. Kissing me she moved my hand between her legs. I knew she wanted me to play softly, it was another wifey thing she'd taught me. Looking up with that gleam in her eye she half whispered, half purred.

"There's a baby in my tummy. I saw Dr. Louise yesterday and she confirmed it. You're gonna be a daddy again."

I felt the tears flood my eyes and couldn't speak. Britt wiped them away asking if they were happy tears. I nodded yes, she snuggled in all the tighter.

She spoke so softly I almost didn't hear her. "I don't know how we found each other, but I'm so glad we did. You fill my life to the brim Nils. Guess who else is gonna be a mommy. Hannah."

I was excited for them, "Oh my gosh, Eli has to be over the moon excited. He's been talking about a baby for months."

She hasn't told him yet, it's going to be tonight after supper."

"I have an idea Britt, I need your input. What if we give them a car as an early Christmas bonus/baby gift? Am I going too far out of bounds?"

"No, you're not out of bounds Nils, that's just who you are. That's your heart, you can't change that. I think it's a great idea, we need to be careful what we buy. It needs to be economical and not flashy. Hannah has commented how fancy she thinks my car is, and it's just a simple Hyundai. Keep in mind we'll need to do something for Art as well after he's been with us long enough.

Our love making that night was slow, sensuous, and very satisfying. In fact, we woke up around three and did the same again. Neither in a hurry, happy we were together and going to be parents a second time.

I was fortunate enough to land several more large contracts so the Yoder's and Art were doing chores most days. Britt and I helped baling third crop hay and getting the silos filled with corn silage, but not much more. The hired hands didn't mind, that's what they were hired for. It was mid-October when Britt suggested we go to Owatonna to find a car for Yoder's. She had another of those hunches and didn't want to ignore it.

She was right again. We found a three year old Honda Civic with 26K, it hd originally been sold by that Honda Dealer. An elderly couple had gone into nursing care and the kids sold it back to the dealer. It was a basic model, automatic, a/c, the only real luxury was heated seats. We purchased it that day, telling them to completely go over everything so we could pick it up in two days. If repairs need to be made, do it, I'd pay for them. I wanted absolutely nothing to go wrong with that car.

Being a Honda Dealer I was comfortable they would take care of anything that might be wrong.

That Saturday we packed the Yoder's in the backseat of the truck with Terje and headed to Owatonna. We didn't tell them why. In town we had lunch at the mall food court. The girls wanted to get a few items at the lingerie store, Eli and I wandered around until they showed their devious faces again.

"So, what did you buy Britt, can I see?"

"Not here, but you'll like it, guaranteed. You'll have the same reaction stockings and straps give you."

My dick was trapped in my underwear screaming "let me out".

Hannah whispered something to Eli and I could have sworn I saw his dick jump. These two women should not be allowed to shop together.

From there we drove to the Honda dealer. They had replaced the rotors as the others were slightly warped. No charge on the new rotors since we had paid cash, I told the manager we'd shop there again. When the car was brought around front Eli and Hannah liked it, thinking it was for Britt. When I handed him the keys he stared at me, completely bewildered.

"It's yours, an early Christmas bonus/baby gift. It's been gone through and has the remainder of a 60,000 mile warranty. Tires are new, low mileage, with regular maintenance it should last you many years. We'll put up a carport by the porch, that will help keep the snow and frost off it."

Hannah was sobbing, and I saw tears dropping on Eli's cheeks. It was the first time he'd ever cried in public. They followed us home and we could only imagine what they talked about as they drove their car home.

"You know cowboy, I think mama needs to give you a treat and a good roll in the hay tonight. I mean a roll in the real hay. We haven't christened that mow yet. Don't you think it's about time?"

There it was again, that stiff dick, how the hell was I supposed to concentrate on driving with a raging hardon. I looked at her and said, "Damn you woman."

Britt laughed half the way home. She was proud of herself.

Around eight we sauntered out to the barn. Terje asleep in his carrier. I pulled out some fresh bales into a bed like structure, spread a couple blankets so we weren't getting poked by hay, then turned out the overhead light. As soon as our eyes adjusted to the moonlight we found each other. Sitting on the hay Britt undid my jeans and pulled my cock out, not hard, but not soft, stiff. Putting her lips on my cock she slowly swallowed it into her warm mouth. I held her head, she pushed my hands away and grasp my thighs, pulling me in and moving me out at her speed.

What a sight, my wife slowly fucking her mouth with my cock. I started to move at one point and she slapped my ass. I got the point. My dick was swelling, I was on the brink when I heard her hum, mmm,hmmm, and I let loose. I so wanted to grab her head and cram it down her throat, it felt so damn good. She had finished, was licking her lips staring at me.

"I love your cum Nils, I can never have too much. In my mouth or in my pussy."

I took my pants off, lifted her up, removed her dress and lay her down. She removed her bra, a small bit of milk leaked from the right nipple.

"You'd better get that, I don't want it wasted. Maybe you should have nice drink from both tonight. He's on cereal now, he doesn't need as much."

I was in a dream. My wife just told me I should nurse her weeping little tits, so I did. I then removed her panties, having her lift to slide them under her hips. I drank in her aroma as I settled in between her legs. I decided I wasn't going to tease tonight. I put my tongue on her labia and started licking. Her hips rose off the bales, pushing into my mouth. I had my tongue in her opening, stroking her canal. Her hips were wiggling and scooting around, she was humping into my face as I found her clit and gently loved it. I knew her hot spot and went for it right away.

She was making soft satisfied sex sounds, not very loud but consistent. I could sense her body tensing up, then her tummy began to convulse. Classic Britt orgasm, I knew it by heart. A shallow yell, her hips straight up into my face and her hands in my hair. Yup, that's my girl. She groaned as she gasp for air. As I lay next to her the baby stirred, fussed a little and went back to sleep.

"Nils, I will never tire of the way you lick me. You should have had enough time to recharge, I want it from behind tonight. Deep and hard, I don't care if the neighbors hear us. We own the place, we'll fuck where we like."

As Britt assumed a position of hands and knees I was once again awe struck at how that skinny little ass could take in my entire cock and not be hurt. Her once virgin pussy was still tight, only now it was also accepting. No more in a few inches and wait, now it was put it in baby, give me a minute to adjust and then slam it home.

Juice was dripping off her labia tonight, it glistened in the moon light and sexy as hell. I felt my cock get harder, my mind was processing the sight as a cunt that was hungry and drooling. I moved forward putting my cock tight against her opening.

Looking back Britt said, "Yes baby, put that monster inside me. Give mama a good ride."

I leaned forward feeling the tingling sensation envelope my cock as it propelled toward the bottom of her vagina. It wasn't often I reached Britt's cervix, but tonight was different. I felt something hard against my dick and she grunted.

"My god Nils, you hit my cervix. Go easy baby, that will hurt if you hit it hard. Let it sit there a few seconds so my body can adjust to allow for your length. It will move my cervix up enough to allow full penetration. Okay, now give it to me, pile drive my cunt."

And I did. I was on the balls of my feet driving it into her like a jack hammer. I had ahold of her hips, I was hammering her slit as if it and my cock were indestructible, I have no idea when Britt started cumming. I just know we were grunting, groaning and being quite vocal at the same time, bodies thrashing against one another, pelvis and ass slamming against the other, weakness and exhaustion rapidly closing in. I held her as I lay her body forward onto the blankets, I lay next to her.

"Jesus Nils, how are we ever going to be able to top that? I don't think we've ever cum that hard."

Thinking about it I said, "Well, we haven't done the milk house yet."

"Oh, great idea. Let's wait until I have my baby bump though, I can be leaned over gripping the sink while you pile drive me from behind. We can just let the cum run out on the floor, then rinse it away when we're done. Mmmm, I like that idea. What about the silo?"

"Not a chance. If you wanna fuck in the silo you'll hafta invite your boyfriend over."

Knowing I was screwing around she played along. "Maybe I'll invite 4 or 5 of those innocent Amish boys and we'll have a gangbang in the silo."

I slapped her ass, "You saucy little bitch, you know very well the only cock that fits in your pussy is mine."

"Yes, I do, no other cock will ever come close to this pussy Nils, it belongs to you and you alone. You can as much as you want, anytime you like."

Thanksgiving was at Bente's house, my other sister and family were back in the states and came for turkey day. We spent Christmas eve with Ole and Bjorge, then had Eli and Hannah at our house Christmas day. Art spent the day with his family. Cows don't know Christmas from any other day, so they still need to be milked, but that's all we did that day other than clean barn and spread the manure.

Terje was old enough that the lights and bright colors fascinated him, but not much else. Next Christmas he'll be old enough to open gifts and bring us the joy of watching. Britt's tummy was just beginning to pooch out, I saw it but most others didn't if she wore loose clothes. As we sat that night watching the fireplace Brit was in her favorite place, on my lap. She was playing with my hair and I was rubbing that little baby bump. We found it ironic that the next baby might be another June birth, possibly earlier. At least this one wouldn't be in the middle of starting to milk again.

In February Art came to the house one evening. With him was a young Mennonite girl along with her older married sister. They were not allowed to be together without a chaperone. Art and Abigail as we came to know her, were pensive and extremely nervous. The older sister was named Sarah, very nice, easy mannered and polite to a fault.

Britt broke the impasse. "What can we do for you Art?"

He spit and sputtered, Abigail finally put her hand on his as she spoke.

"We want to be married, but Art must first have a home for us. Will he be allowed to live where he is if we marry?"

Knowing she wasn't supposed to be touching him she removed her hand from his. I looked over at the sister and saw her smile to herself. Probably remembering her courting days.

"I know of no reason you can't live there as long as you work for us. In fact, if Abigail wants to work we can probably hire her as well."

Art told me Abby worked at the farmers co-op in town, but it was good to know there may be an option if she decided to no longer work there.

Britt knew Sarah. "What do you think Sarah, are they a match?"

"I think so, they certainly love each other as much as they're allowed to. As for a match, who can say. Look at you Britt, no one in town thought you would ever marry or have children. Yet here you are with a wonderful husband from I've heard others say, a baby boy and another on the way I'm told. Do you know it's gender yet?"

"A girl, her name will be Aasta."

Sarah spoke. "I'll let both sets of parents know they'll have nice living quarters, I had coffee with them earlier, it really is a nice home for two kids to start out. I also like the idea that you are close and can help if need be. There are lots of unanswered questions when a marriage begins."

Abby hugged Britt and shook my hand thanking us. They married in April. Abby continued to work at the co-op.

As predicted little Aasta (pronounced ahh-stuh) was born the 26th of May, just shy of a year from Terje.

We now had a boy and a girl. Britt being Britt made sure she was pregnant again within 6 months. Another girl. We named her after Britt's great grandmother. Barbro, (pronounced with the first R sounding like it's mixed with a D, Bard-broo)

I continued with software development while the farm work went to the Yoder's and the Roger's. Hannah had a baby boy, two years later she was pregnant with their second.

When Barbro was a little over a year my little vixen slid onto my lap once again, whispering in my ear.

"I have a baby in my tummy."

This one was a boy, we named him after my grandfather Trigve, (pronounced Trig-vah). If you aren't Norwegian, you won't know you need to roll the R slightly.

Though we sent our kids to public school we made the choice to speak Norwegian in our home as a second language. Kids learn quickly and speaking two languages was easy for them. Britt and I had grown up with it, but hadn't used it for a while, with the help of her folks we were back in the swing of it in no time.

I continued doing software another ten years after we started milking. Britt and I felt we had enough money to never want or need for anything. The farm was taking care of itself financially, even with two farmhand families. The Yoder's eventually had three children, they stayed with us into their early 50's. The Rogers stayed 7 years and then bought a farm of their own.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers