Country Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you lover boy. You always satisfy the itch mama has between her legs. I guess we'd better clean up and have our lunch, considering we've already had dessert." We shared a hardy laugh.

I changed, Britt washed up, put on fresh panties and we ate. It was early, I'd told Eli I'd meet him in the mow at one. Britt and I lay on the bed in each other's arms. We both dozed a few minutes here and there until Terje woke us permanently. I watched as Britt opened her nursing bra and he rooted around like a little pig until that nipple was in his mouth.

His eyes were wide open when he began sucking, but as he got a bit more milk in his tummy you could see him fighting sleep. I marveled as I watched Britt with our baby boy. The girl no one thought would ever marry was a mommy and loving wife. She looked so perfectly content as she sang to him, she always sang softly when he nursed. I assumed she would do the same with the rest of our children.

Eli and I met in the mow. We had what we wanted baled of the first crop in the mow and were going to chop the remainder to put in the silo. It was already past mid-month and we were a bit behind. The 60 foot silo was empty, we figured to put what haylage we chopped in there and feed it out over the summer. There wouldn't be a lot, we only 15 acres left to chop, then it would be ready for corn silage come fall.

I noticed Eli had changed clothes at lunch. He noticed I had as well, we smiled at one another and never said a word. We had the haylage chopped and most of it in the silo by break before milking. The remaining chopper boxes were full, we'd blow them into the silo in the morning. Britt had Terje in her papoose sling when I came in for my afternoon cake and ice cream. He wasn't out, but he was close to it. We kissed, Britt sat down as I got my goodies to have before milking.

"I wonder if we didn't open pandoras box last night. Hannah said Eli made love to her again at lunch, the poor girl can hardly walk. I gave her a book on different positions yesterday and she said he wants to try every one of them, right away. When he walked in at lunch she said he picked her up, carried her to the bedroom, stripped her clothes, pushed her onto the bed, then he stripped, and they made love the whole time. He didn't even eat lunch before he went back out."

I was laughing. "We noticed each had changed clothes during lunch, we just smiled and went about our work."

"She's worried, she loves the new Eli, but she' afraid if she tells him she needs a day or so to get past the soreness he might become disinterested. She doesn't know what to do."

"Tell her to explain it to him just as you explained it to me. That there'll be lots of sex in the days ahead, but she needs a few days to get better, so she can enjoy it to. He's a kind and gentle young man, he won't be upset. He loves that girl more than life itself."

At milking we had a few minutes between cows, standing in the alley I suggested he might want to pace himself in their new found love. That even though a man doesn't wear out quite as fast, women's bodies take some time to get used to regular love making. I told him there would be lots of time for more love making after she was more used to it.

Eli thanked me for saying something. He said in the Amish community you were kind of left to your own devices, and it didn't always turn out for the better.

"Talk with Hannah, ask her what will make her feel better. Women respond to kindness and intimacy more than being stern or gruff. If I treat Britt like a lady during the day, she's always ready to give me anything I want at night. Or the afternoon."

We both laughed at that comment knowing what the other had done during lunch.

Friday morning after chores Hannah showered, changed and piled into the car with Britt and the baby. They got home a little after five. Both came to the barn to see us and see how the day went. Britt of course walked over to me, handed Terje to me and kissed me tenderly. Then as though she needed to get her hands busy again she milked the next two cows for me while I played with Terje.

What surprised us both was that Hannah went to Eli, pulled him in and kissed him. Then whispered something in his ear. If he didn't have ears the smile would have gone all the way around his head. He took on a super charged demeanor and we were moving at warp speed. That doesn't work with cows though, they only milk out so fast, you're forced to wait until they're done. I sent Eli and Hannah to go fill the bunk, pull the chopper boxes into the machine shed and put the tractor with chopper away. We only had 6 cows to go so I hung up a milker and finished off with three.

We kept a baby seat in the milk house. Britt set it at the end of the alley, put the baby in it and helped me finish. It was perfect. Britt and I milking her beloved cows while our son sat in the doorway with the sun to his back, watching mom and dad. We finished milking the same time the Yoder's walked back in the barn.

The girls left the barn to start supper. We turned out the cows, opened the pasture gates, cleaned the alley, checked the washing system one last time and headed to our houses. I was no more in the door when Britt began talking a mile a minute.

"Whoa girl, I want to hear it all, but you need to slow down. Why don't I shower, we'll have supper, clean up the dishes and then you can tell me everything sitting on my lap."

"Because we never just sit, you always find a way to get my panties off and by then I'm too horny to refuse. Promise we'll talk before any funny business."

I promised, we ate and cleaned the kitchen. I was already in sweats, Britt changed into her nighty and plopped her little butt on my lap.

"Okay, tell me all about your day. The short version, remember, you're talking to me, not your mom."

"What a day, let me tell you. You think I can talk? That girl puts me to shame once she's comfortable around you. I told her most of the stuff you and I had to work through when we were first making love. She wanted to give me details I didn't need nor want to know. When we walked into Victoria's Secret I thought she was going to turn red as a fire hydrant. She hadn't heard of most of that lingerie, much less seen it."

"The girls there know me a little by now and wanted to hold the baby. They cooed and acted like people do with newborn's. Linda the manager asked how they could help. I introduced her to Hannah, keep in mind Hannah is wearing her pseudo Amish clothing. Linda said they'd never had an Amish lady in there before. I explained the situation, telling her my thought was to start her on some simple things like boy shorts and maybe a few bikini panties."

"Maybe matching bra/panty sets. We were open to whatever she thought was sensible. I told her to keep in mind that Hannah had never seen some of these things so whatever we left there with she needed to be comfortable in, and on her. By the time we left the store Hannah was already planning her next purchases. She got some matching sets, some cute as hell cotton boy shorts for work and play, a few lacy transparent bras as well as some sturdy ones for work."

"That girl was on cloud nine. I hope you don't mind, I paid for everything. There was a voice inside saying I needed to do that. On the way home I explained to her how to launder the nicer lingerie, so it didn't get ruined in the washer and dryer. I ask how she was doing between her legs. At first, she blushed, then told me she was okay. I let her know with the new underwear he was going to ride her hard and often. She blushed again."

She got brave and asked. "Do you and Nils do it every day? Sometimes Eli wants to do it two or three times. Is that normal?"

"I told her it was when you first start out. That we at times will make love every day, and other times we may go a few days, but it has never been longer than 3 days. With first crop done, I thought that after morning chores and emptying the chopper boxes we could take the day off until milking time. Let's take them up on the hill to our picnic spot for a picnic and we can tell them we're paying for their driving lessons."

"We are"

Using her Britt charms, she snuggled in, kissed me and said,

"We are. Thanks for listening. Now take my panties off and ravage my body."

After milking, morning chores and emptying the chopper boxes we were ready for a picnic. The girls, blankets, cooler and of course Terje were all safely ensconced in the old spreader. Eli stood on the hitch rail talking to me as we made our way up to the north pasture on the M. I could hear Brit telling Hannah about our first picnic up here and how it held so many precious memories. I don't think I was supposed to hear Hannah tell Britt she had on some boy shorts and a lacy bra. Both girls giggled.

After our lunch Britt and I shared a Dr Pepper while they shared a Pepsi. Talk came around to learning to drive. They told us they didn't have the finances right now to cover the $350 needed per person for the lessons.

"Well Eli, we're so pleased with the work ethic you two display that Britt and I are going to cover the cost of the driving school. Call it a bonus if you like. We'll get you into town for the lessons, you can use Britt's car to take the road exam. All we ask in return is that you continue to work hard and don't take these sort of things for granted. Sound good?"

Both were speechless. We sat there a good minute before Hannah spoke.

"We don't know what to say. I know Eli isn't saying anything because he's afraid he'll cry if he does. And men are never supposed to cry. We are so thankful we went to work for you. You treat us better than even our parents do. We will work hard, and we won't take your help for granted. Thank You!"

"I decided to speak up. "Who says men don't cry? I wept like baby the night Britt accepted my hand in marriage, I wept at our wedding, and I wept for joy as our baby boy was born. Men cry, of course we cry, we are human after all. Should we be blubbering sobbing idiots, no, but there are moments tears are just fine. Learn to know the difference."

Britt then hugged Eli. He went stiff as a board. No woman other than his wife would be allowed to touch him according to their past teaching.

Britt spoke, "Eli, I know there's a soft caring man in there somewhere. I wasn't trying to be romantic with you, I just wanted you to know I understand how you feel and that you're overwhelmed with all of this. Just as I was when Nils began paying attention to me. You'll find that soft gentle man in time, just don't ignore him when you do."

The rest of the afternoon was spent talking about crops, it was almost time to cultivate the corn, oats would be ready in another 4 weeks or so, Machinery needed to be gone through and greased, etc. Eli mentioned that number 64 was in heat this morning, we needed to call the breeder and have her come by in the morning. We headed back around 3:30, we needed to get back in time to milk and Terje needed a real nap.

Monday Britt took the Yoder's into town and got them signed up for driving classes. The gal said they were the fourth Amish couple to sign up in the last three weeks, all were young couples. It seemed that more and more Amish were willing to embrace at least some of the more convenient ways of living.

Monday night was still. One of those nights it was so still you can hear the corn grow. (yes, you can actually hear corn grow under the right circumstances) The windows were open, it was nice enough the air didn't need to be on. As Britt and I lay in bed talking over our day and future plans when our ears were greeted by a loud "Oh Eli, Eli, Baby", We laughed so hard we thought we were going to pee the bed. Their windows were obviously open as well.

Britt snuggled in, "I guess those new panties did the trick. Shall we match them, or do we go to sleep?"

"I need to sleep sweetheart, Tomorrow night we'll hit it as soon as the baby is down. Okay?"

"Fine with me, you know the tit monster will be awake all too soon. Sleep is what I lack the most these days."

We lay in bed snickering and laughing as we listened to the opera from the farm hand house. Thankfully we had to milk in the morning and it ended early. June was coming to an end and I knew I would need to get back to my software business. I could still help out, but it wouldn't be as much. I asked Eli if he knew of any Amish or Mennonite lads looking for farm hand work. He knew of an 18 year old Mennonite boy looking for permanent work, and how to contact him.

He didn't have a car of his own, but his dad would let him use the truck to come see me. His name was Arthur, everyone called him Art, he was done with his schooling and wanted work on a farm other than at home. His dad was a hard fisted, quick tempered man with a very short fuse. Art wanted out from under that environment.

I offered him the position. There was a bathroom/shower off the milk house he could use. Bente had a camper at the farm he could live in until we came up with something for permanent living quarters. He was happy with that, I asked when he could start, he replied right now.

"If you'll follow me home Mr. Johanssen I'll grab what little I have and be in the barn for milking in the morning. I'll be fine with my quarters sir. What time do you milk?"

"Be in the barn by 5:30."

I plugged in Bente's camper, hooked up a water hose to it and showed him where the bathroom was. I told him he would be eating with us until I could get LP hooked up to the camper. He was happy as a lark. Art was right on time for milking, he was the middle child of seven. He'd been pulling tits all his life and knew exactly what to do. His dad had the same milking system as we did so all he needed to learn was the cows. Eli showed him everything else and how I wanted things done, no problems for Art.

Walking to the house with Art for breakfast I heard Britt talking to the baby as I passed the kitchen window.

"Daddy's coming for breakfast, should we show daddy the treat mama has for him?"

I realized she had forgotten Art was having breakfast with us and would be standing with her dress up showing me her panties or other tantalizing wear. Reaching for the screen door I yelled,

"Honey, we have company for breakfast."

I heard an OOPS and the rustle of clothing being straightened. Art went to wash up. Leaning over her back as she flipped pancakes I whispered.

"Almost caught you showing your nickers to the hired help."

"That would have been embarrassing ... If I had any nickers on." She spun, kissed me deep, patted my chest, then told me to sit and eat.

Art had gone back to the barn a few minutes before, I was holding Terje watching him smile and coo. He had his mama's mild mannered personality. Kissing me at the door Britt took my hand and slid it under her dress on top of her bush.

"This didn't get taken care of at breakfast, so you'd better bring your "A" game in for lunch and be ready to fuck my brains loose. Got that cowboy?"

"I got it. Bring my "A" game, fuck your brains loose. Will do, roger wilko, over and out."

"Get out of here you dopey nerd. Just remember, you're bringing the meat for lunch. I'll have the baby down."

I had half a hardon the rest of the morning, thankfully Eli was spending most of his time with Art. I asked Eli if he would mind feeding Art lunch, I might be a little later than usual. They should pull out the combine and start getting it ready for oats. Eli smiled, he knew what was going on.

"Sure thing boss."

My cock began to harden the moment I left the barn. By the time I got to the house my jeans were so tight it hurt. Britt saw it right away.

"Oh poor baby, let mama loosen those pants so he can escape."

As soon as they were open the bulge instantly filled the opening of my jeans.

"Is that pussy still bare?"

As she shook her head yes, I lifted her up and sat her on the island. As tall as I am that put my face at pussy level if I knelt. I got on my knees and put my head under her dress. Britt squealed and whooped as my mouth made contact with her steamy little snatch.

"What are you doing Nils? Take me in the bedroom."

I lifted her dress off my head, scolded her for being noisy, the baby was sleeping, put the dress back over my head and commenced to licking. Her legs automatically opened more, she scooted her ass more toward the edge and put her hands on my head through her dress. I played a minute and then got down to business. I had her clit in my lips sucking gently as I licked. Her hips were bucking forward, her breath was staggered. She started to moan lightly and from deep within, then she pushed her pussy tight into my face and clamped her legs on my head. She was moaning, making little erotic noises, expressing her satisfaction.

I stood, scooped her in my arms and told her,

"Now the bedroom my little cum bucket."

Her dress and my clothes were off in a flash. I told her I wanted her on her tummy, put a pillow under her tummy and push her ass in the air. She squealed with delight, it was one of her favorite positions.

She was wet enough for both of us. I slid my pecker up and down her slit a few times and put the tip against her labia. As I pushed it slid in with minimal resistance, when I reached bottom Britt grunted.

"Oh my Nils. I love this position, your cock is so deep, it feels like it grows each time you fuck me like this. Give me a nice fuck honey, not too hard, but not soft either."

I began at a slow rhythm, it was enjoyable and harbored a ton of sensations for both of us. I had sped up a little, Britt was throwing her ass back as much as she could. Mostly she just made sure her back was arched and her tiny pussy was pointed up for my dick. I could tell we were both getting close.

"Nils, you remember what I said about too hard?" I grunted a yes. "Fuck it, ram me hard baby, I'll scream in the pillow."

Music to my ears, I jammed as much of my cock into her as was humanly possible. She was yelling into her pillow and then her ass went up as I plowed down and she climaxed. Her little body shaking, her ass pushing back against my still pumping cock, then her pussy began tightening on my cock. That was all I could take and blasted her insides with as much sperm as my balls had to give. Once my cock stopped spasming and spurting I lay on top of Britt, bracing myself on my elbows so I didn't hurt her. When my dick softened and plopped out I lay next to her, trying to regain my strength and composure.

"That was the first hard fucking we've done since the baby was born. I think I'm ready to handle it all again. No more gentle little fucks. I like it soft at times, but I love it hard almost all the time. I'm going to see Dr. Louise at the end of July and if she says I'm healed enough you're gonna put another baby in my belly. I talked with ma and she said years ago it was quite common to be pregnant again within three months of having a baby. What say you cowboy? Are you game?"

"I am if you are Britt. You're the one doing all the hard work when we have a baby. I don't want you to feel like you have to."

"It's what I've wanted all my life. A husband who takes care of me, who loves me unconditionally, and put's babies in my tummy. If the rest are as easy as Terje then I want four. I'd really like 6, but given our ages that wouldn't be fair to the last two. We'd be old geezers before they got married."

June slipped into July with ease. I went back to some of my software projects, Eli, Hannah and Art had things well in hand as far as chores and milking. I was going to hire a kid to sit on the tractor all day and cultivate corn, but then had another idea. I asked Hannah if she'd like to do that after morning chores and I'd pay her the same thing I'd have paid someone else. She and Eli talked it over and thought that would work good for them.