Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I was inspired that night. It had been a tremendous day and I was still flying high. I wasn´t tired and it felt like I could go on forever. Her pussy was heavenly giving both resistance and a lovely friction but it didn´t worry me. I just enjoyed the pleasure without thinking of holding back fucking her as hard and fast as I could. It soon paid off. She cum in a shuddering orgasm but wanted more as soon as she had calmed down. She got a few more good orgasms but then pulled my head down for a deep kiss.

"It feels heavenly," she whispered. "Just as I hoped when we danced. And I feel that you can give me more, much more. But I want to be taken from behind now."

She pushed me off her and spun around to stand on all fours. I moved and took position behind her upturned ass. She spread her knees to give me more room to kneel behind her. Her hand came out between her thighs to guide me into her. But suddenly she hesitated.

"Oh, one more thing. I have taken precautions so don´t worry. When it´s time you just shoot your load into me. Don´t do anything foolish like trying to withdraw. I want it all deep inside me. I want to feel good hot spurts in my pussy. Remember that will you," she whispered.

She put my cock in place and rocked back to get me inside when I pushed forward. I slid easily all the way into her. As soon as I bottomed out she lowered her shoulders putting her head at the mattress. Her ass got even more upturned and felt very good. I banged her with long hard strokes bottoming out nearly each time. She met me as steady as she could and soon cum for the first time standing on all fours.

She used her muscles in another way in this position making her pussy to feel different but still as heavenly and even more so when her orgasm was on its way. Then it changed and narrowed very pleasantly to relax completely when the orgasm subsided. She cum with regular intervals repeating the process.

After a number of her nice orgasms I felt that it was my turn. I remembered what she had said and shortened my strokes to bang her more rapidly making sure to go deep into her each time. When the tingling in my loins started I banged with very short rapid thrusts until I started to shoot. I pressed my cock deep and hard into her delivering all I had.

I must have passed out slumped over the woman´s back because when I woke up a few hours later I couldn´t recall anything of what must have happened afterwards. I felt the woman´s body next to mine so I must still be in her bed. It was too dark in the room for me to recognize her. I got aware of a pressing need to pee which was what had made me to wake up. I stumbled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom in the corridor. Not until I got hold of my cook to relieve myself did I realize that I was naked but I didn´t care. It was still very early in the morning and no one would be up.

On the way back to the yellow room I decided that it was best to go back to my room. I could still get a couple of hours sleep. I could easily find out in the morning who the woman was and thank her when we met later on.

I briskly went into the room leaving the door open. I should only get my clothes and then go away. I noticed that it wasn´t dark inside any longer. The drapes had been pulled away I saw. My clothes were spread out on the floor and I took a step forward to pick them up. But then I heard the door close behind me and turned around in horror.

Someone was standing with her back against the door as to guard it. I took in a tall woman in the nude who looked very fit with a somewhat manly body. But the big boobs told very clearly that it was a woman. Further down a large very thick bush relayed the same message. I looked back up and recognized Tilde, my second cousin.

So it was her I had been sleeping with was my first thought. That she was in the nude supported the idea. But why was she out of bed?

"You weren´t about to leave without fucking me, were you?" she said quite harshly.

"Yes . . . well . . . no . . . I mean we have fucked haven´t we? Last night? And I slept in your bed, didn´t I?"

"Oh no you didn´t. Take a look, Edith is still soundly asleep where you spent the night. It was her you fucked and very thorough I must say. But the invitation to this room included both of us so now it´s my turn. I really hope you are able to fuck me as well as you did Edith. I have been waiting all night and am horny as hell."

While she talked she closed the gap between us and now stood close. She put her arms around me and pulled us close in a tight, full body hug for a while. Then she leaned her upper body a little back. Her pelvis started to thrust and rotate against my lower abdomen. My cock which until now had been soft started to swell. When she felt it a lustful smile spread on her face.

"You can do it, can´t you? I am sure you can. Edith drained you, I know, but that was hours ago. Tell me that you are able to fuck me," she demanded.

My cock liked the treatment from her rotating and thrusting pelvis and got harder. I felt that yes, I would be able to fuck her. I answered by leaning forward to kiss her nipple.

There was a guttural laugh of satisfaction when she pushed me backwards towards the other bed. She flung herself down on it and pulled me down beside her.

"Do me. Fuck me," she ordered. "Caress me as you did Edith for a starter. I want to be kissed and licked just as thoroughly. If you do it to my full satisfaction I will give you the fuck of your life."

It suited me fine not to have to enter her right away. I felt that I needed more time to be able to give her a good fuck. So I set to work, caressing, kissing, licking and biting her entire body. She cum for the first time when I chewed on her big hard nipple with my teeth and not very gentle. On the contrary. I had already understood that she liked it a bit rough just like her sister.

She cum for the second time when I had her fleshy mound in a good bite and rocked it hard. When I went further down I found that her clit was engorged and a few hard licks on it brought her into a crushing orgasm. She got a few more when I worked back and forth through her pussy slit.

Suddenly she pushed me away.

"Lovely, just lovely," she exclaimed. "But let´s move on. Lie down on your back. I want to take a ride. And believe me, I am a very good cow girl. I will now give what I promised."

She quickly straddled me and impaled herself onto my by now fully recovered cock. Then she proved that she hadn´t exaggerated. She gave me a tremendous ride that was just as good as or better even than the one Matilda had given me the afternoon before. But it was hard to compare. They did it differently. She enjoyed herself immensely I thought. She orgasmed repeatedly.

Abruptly she stopped and dismounted.

"I feel that you are far from cuming. Well, that would normally be very surprising. Men always cum when I treat them like this. But it isn´t very long since Edith drained you. I am so very happy that you are so able and can give me more. I also want to be fucked from behind. But I am nobody´s bitch and I don´t accept to be humped like one. No, I want to be mounted by a mighty stallion and be thoroughly covered. Yes, I want to be filled up, so don´t hesitate to do that. So let´s move."

She jumped out of bed and went around it taking position at the high, wooden bed stead. "Come on," she called. "Don´t keep me waiting. I am still horny as hell and want to be mounted by my precious stallion." She bended over supporting herself against the bed stead.

I willingly followed her demand and rose from the bed. I got an idea and didn´t try to mount her right away. Instead I circled around her caressing her body from all sides not forgetting her swinging boobs and underbelly. After a little while of this I concentrated on her ass cheeks giving them a good working over. Next came to nose her pussy slit and biting the cheeks.

There was a throaty laugh which I took as a sign that she understood and liked that I tried to behave like a stallion does before mounting the mare. It was common enough in the countryside so both of us knew how stallions behave.

"Mount me. Mount me now. I want my stallion in me," she called out eagerly. "And when you are ready to deliver just fire your load in me. Don´t worry, I am protected," she added.

I let my arms slide along her thighs and over the sides of her body just like stallions forelegs do and moved in with my cock ready. Her hand guided it to the entrance. I grabbed her big boobs and used them for support to pull my cock inside instead of pushing. When I was deep into her pussy I leaned forward over her and took a good bite in her neck just like stallions do for support. The response was another deep throaty laugh.

Then I banged her with my best long hard strokes. She stood rock steady pushing back meeting my inward thrusts to get them real hard. That she liked being mounted this way was obvious although she wasn´t very loud. But there were hard panting and deep grunts each time I bottomed out in her. It didn´t take her long to reach her first orgasm and a second followed shortly.

Suddenly I felt someone standing at our side. I looked up and saw Edith. I had completely forgotten about her.

"You are doing great," she said with her mouth close to my ear. "But she likes to get it very hard. Let me help."

She put her hands on my ass and enhanced the force when I thrust forward. Tilde appreciated the help acknowledging it with louder grunts and came again within minutes.

Edith moved one hand to fondle my balls which gave me new energy. She then grabbed my hips and started to set the pace. She made me use shorter and faster strokes but still made sure that they were real hard. Tilde came again, this time in a crushing orgasm.

After a few more god orgasms Tilde started to tire and I felt the first signs that I was on my way. After Tilde got another orgasm she stopped us and turned her head to Edith.

"I am done, I really are totally satisfied. Give him some help to cum, please. You know what I mean," she pleaded. I saw a big grin spread over Edith´s face and then she moved to her suit case bending over it. Her naked ass was a nice sight which revived my spirit.

I stood behind Tilde with my cock buried deep in her pussy with my hands resting on her back side waiting for what would happen. I moved my hands to her boobs and tried a few small thrusts into her which made her to flash a smile over her shoulder.

"Just wait my precious stallion. We will make you cum but I am too spent to do it without help. But don´t worry. You are in for a very pleasant treat that will make you to deliver making both of us happy," she said hoarsely.

Edith rose obviously having found what she was looking for although I had no idea what it was. Tilde straitened up her position again leaning against the bed stead and I prepared to resume fucking her. Edith came back, her boobs swinging and went around us. Suddenly I felt her hand against the crack of my ass spreading the cheeks. She put something slimy on my butt hole and used a finger to rub it in. Then she put her hands on my hips and pushed my ass forward to get me deep inside Tilde´s pussy.

With her hands she got me started and set the pace. When my gentle thrusts were steady Edith´s hand moved to the crack of my ass. It slid down to the butt hole but this time she didn´t stop there. No, suddenly she drilled a stiff finger into my hole pushing hard. It happened so unexpectedly that she got past the sphincter muscle before it had time to close the entrance. It flexed hard around her probing finger though but she pushed hard and soon had most of the finger up my ass.

She moved the finger around and suddenly there was an intense feeling when she touched the prostate gland. It made me grunt of surprise and pleasure.

"Feel nice, doesn´t it," she said, giggling profusely when she gently massaged the gland. "It will make you shoot your load in no time, trust me."

Tilde and Edith worked together while I just stood still with my cock buried deep in Tilde. Her cunt muscles very skillfully made her pussy to pulsate around my cock while Edith´s finger massaged the gland. It gave a very intense feeling that I had never felt before. And they were right. My libido rose quickly and I felt the first tingling in my loins. My cousins must have noticed because they increased their efforts. Tilde´s muscles did wonders squeezing and massaging my cock and Edith increased the pressure and pace of her finger on my gland.

I suddenly tensed and then I started to shoot my load into Tilde. All of us cried out in unison and I think that Tilde came again feeling my spurts. And I think Edith was proud of the success of her activities in my ass.

"Well, how did that feel. A very special feeling, isn´t it? Just as I promised," Tilde said when we had recover and stood up hugging. She grinned broadly. "My goodness what a stud you are. I have never before got so totally satisfied during a fuck."

The three of us hugged some more but then they told me to piss off although in gentler words. I picked up my clothes and left two very satisfied ladies.

I went to my room, still in the nude I realized when I got there but met no one on the way. It was still early especially as it was the morning after the night before. I went to bed trying to catch some more sleep. But I couldn´t fall asleep. The very pleasant memories of the last days flashed through my mind while I was slumbering. First there was Lena giving me her uncommon sleeping treatment followed by the girls in the morning. Matilda had been extremely special and I was proud that I had been able to satisfy her. The dinner and the dancing afterwards were pleasant to recall and especially the talk with mother that got so open thanks to her tipsiness. And to top it all the invitation to the yellow room to fuck Edith and the big surprise when Tilde showed up demanding to be fucked too.

Suddenly my door opened and my sisters came into the room. They wore the same short nighties as the morning before and again being panty less. But I was too satisfied to react to their beauties.

"Where were you last night little brother? We looked out for you but you never came to your room. Where did you sleep?" Ylva burst out.

"Yes, where were you? Did you pass out from drinking too much wine?" Eva added.

They looked demanding at me eager for an answer.

"Uh, . . . well . . . in the yellow room I think," I stammered.

"In the yellow room? But . . . but isn´t Tilde and Edith staying there? There is no empty bed there," Eva said puzzled.

"Well, no, perhaps not," I said finding no better answer.

"So, you occupied one bed and Tilde and Edith had to share the other?" Ylva asked just as puzzled. "You were too drunk to find the way to your room and passed out there," she stated.

"Oh no, I wasn´t drunk. Maybe a little tipsy but not much," I blurted out without thinking. To admit that I had been drunk might have taken me off the hook.

"If you weren´t drunk then you must have been in that room with a purpose," Eva stated. "Why were you there?"

"Well, when the party broke up last night I got an invitation to come to that room. I didn´t know from whom so I went there to find out," I said feeling a bit safer now." I had no idea who was tucked up in there."

"So you found out and then went to sleep in one of the beds?" Ylva blurted out.

"Oh no, I didn´t find out until morning. The light had already been put out when I got there," I said feeling that this conversation didn´t go my way.

"So you found the room to be dark and just jumped into one of the beds to sleep. But it must have been occupied already. There were no empty beds last night. The house is crowded." Eva said trying to grasp what had taken place.

"Well yes, it was," I answered knowing that I was about to lose my footing.

"Oh, now I get it. You got an invitation from an unknown woman to the yellow room which was dark when you got there. So you just choose one of the beds to sleep in and found that it was already occupied. You had no idea if it was the woman that had given the invitation or someone else. You just went to sleep. Excuse me but I don´t believe a word of that. So tell me what happened. We want the truth, the full truth and nothing but the truth. Come on," Eva said very demandingly.

So I had to give in and told them what had happened. They listened with rising astonishment.

"So you really had no idea who the woman was that you jumped into bed with?" Eva asked. "It could be just anyone. You never thought of asking her? No, you didn´t care. And you just fell asleep when you had had your way with her. But . . . well, if what you tell is true she too was very satisfied I have to admit. What did she say in the morning when you woke up? Which one was it by the way, Tilde or Edith?"

"Well, I didn´t know at the time I woke up. It was still dark," I said.

"Go on, tell us what happened. I don´t believe that you just left without knowing who she was. I mean, she gave you a tremendous fuck." Ylva urged me.

So I told them the rest.

"Oh my goodness, you fucked them both. And you fucked the brain out of Tilde. I didn´t think that was possible. She has a solid reputation for having a big appetite for men but you fucked her until she had had enough and had to ask Edith for help. I am really impressed, little brother. Lena must have done a tremendous tutoring job, that´s for sure," Eva said with much concern but also admiration.

"Yes, I agree. But didn´t it concern you that there was a person also in the other bed when you came to the room?" Ylva wanted to know. "It might have been a husband."

"Well, no, I didn´t think about that at all," I admitted.

"That was a tremendous story. But you also promised to tell us about Matilda. It might feel like a long time ago but we really want to hear about that too. So tell us," Eva said coaxingly.

I had to tell them how mother had assigned Matilda to run a bath for me in the afternoon and how she had stayed to scrub my back. But also that she didn´t stop with that but washed my entire body while I was in the tube. She had paid special attention to my cock giving it a good cleaning and making it fully hard. Then she had tricked me. When I had to get up from the bath she understood that I was embarrassed because of my hard cock so she held up the bath towel in front of her face and body. But when she dried me I found out that she had got in the nude. She then told me that mother had specifically told her to make me relax and that she knew no better way than a good fuck. She offered me to take her from behind which I was happy to do.

I didn´t tell my sisters that she also had told me that she had been my father´s first woman having been hired by my grandmother to take his chastity. But grandmother had also wanted her to be his teacher of sex so Matilda had fucked him for a couple of months.

But I told them and very proudly that I had taken Matilda twice in a row, the second time asking her to ride me. Which she had done extremely pleasurable and this time draining me completely. She too was very content and sure that she had fulfilled mother´s demand to the point making me fully relaxed.

"Well, the rest you know. You caught me coming from the bathroom and you saw Matilda following buttoning her dress," I ended my telling.

The girls were quiet for some time looking flabbergasted. But then Ylva broke the spell.

"Oh my goodnesss, little brother. What a lovely experience it must have been. And that you were able to take her twice in a row is really amazing. She really must have pleased you," she said excitedly. "And you certainly pleased her too," she added giggling.

"You like fucking older women, don´t you?" Eva said more calmly. "And I guess they like you being so eager and turned on by them."